Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 12-05-2006, 16:22
Banned

Male
fnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medline
Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Injecting desoxyn?

Friend of mine has 5mg desoxyn pills,but his bottle says"DO NOT INJECT" is thier an actual reason for this or is it just to scare tweekers?
Old 12-05-2006, 16:32
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

27 y/o Male
IHrtHalucingens is on the way upIHrtHalucingens is on the way upIHrtHalucingens is on the way up
Points: 700, Level: 4 Points: 700, Level: 4 Points: 700, Level: 4
Most likely just to scare people. SWIM has heard of many people injecting desoxyn. If it worries your friend clean the pills of their inactives: corn starch, sodium paraminobenzoate, lactose, stearic acid, and talc.
Old 20-11-2006, 19:05
Silver Member

Male from Belgium
highganja99 is a decent psychonaut.highganja99 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Re: Injecting desoxyn?

Injecting is bad. Those fillers ain't no good for your veins. snort them if you must but don't inject.
Old 22-12-2006, 18:08
Silver Member

Male
senorsalvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1

SWIM can't speak from personal experience cuz SWIM just never cared for stuff in the 'fast lane'.. That said, SWIM has known many folks to have fired desoxn back in 'da day.... They sure did seem to get off pretty good...
Old 22-12-2006, 19:59
Banned

58 y/o Male
old hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPAC
Points: 1,692, Level: 6 Points: 1,692, Level: 6 Points: 1,692, Level: 6

Back in the day, the pills had a different make-up. They was easy to shoot, plus easy to OD on too!
Old 14-08-2007, 01:14
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

I know someone who has desoxyn and they are aspirin sized pills , that contain only 5mg of methamphetamine and has the following for inactive ingredients:
corn starch
lactose
sodium paraminobenzoate
stearica acid
talc
I would not want to inject any of those in-actives, not too sure what the result would be if one did, but I do know that talc is a substance that will attach its self to the liver and will always be there. I know this because when I was checked for Hepatitis C they were able to tell that swib had injected drugs b/c talc was present on the liver.
when I had that test done , swib had not touched let alone injected any drugs for over 5 years. That would be one reason to not allow those into your veins
Old 14-08-2007, 06:12
Silver Member

44 y/o Male from United States
methMADMAN is captain of the psychonauts.methMADMAN is captain of the psychonauts.

I've also heard that sometimes wax is an additive to pills. Generally it's always a bad idea to inject pills. If swiy must inject meth just get some good ice.
Old 18-08-2007, 04:13

46 y/o Male
tanz is an unknown quantity at this point

Desoxyn is methamphetamine but do you know how little 5 mg is? You would have to have 100 pills with 100% extraction just to get 1/2 gram of speed. The drug company is making bank on them!

Post Quality Evaluations:
500mgs? NO, thats dabgerous.
Old 18-08-2007, 04:56
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

swib has tried to do extraction on 20 pills, not what I was hoppin for, they were still gakked when I was done.
Old 04-06-2008, 09:48

25 y/o Male from United States
Donmeka is a decent psychonaut.Donmeka is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 581, Level: 3 Points: 581, Level: 3 Points: 581, Level: 3

SWIM has injected 10-20mg of Desoxyn just by putting in a shot glass tall skinny bottom and filling it with 4-10units up to 1cc of water usually heated to boil or near boil and allowed to cool then mix around a bit and add a q tip cotton or small piece of cotton from wherever(cig buts SWIM here are a no no) and sucked it up.

it was barely cloudy if SWIM remembers right (he just IV'd 2 8mg hydromorphone so his memory isn't focusing on what it looked like its more focused on the fuzzy wuzzums and just FYI they are the small one side 2 numbers then 3-4 numbers under SWIM believes and other side one line to split in half i guess generic hydromorphones)

anyway SWIM felt a rush and felt euphoric(not rly intense though) for a good couple hrs. this was on SWIMs 2nd day of IV experience and he did not notice any adverse effects and also has done desoxyn via the intravenous route 2 times.
Old 07-06-2008, 09:17

25 y/o Male from United States
Donmeka is a decent psychonaut.Donmeka is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 581, Level: 3 Points: 581, Level: 3 Points: 581, Level: 3

can ANYONE plz tell me if it is safe to IV these if filtered with cotton or something or is there a process???? SWIM did it by just putting it in water and putting in cotton then sucking i up thru the cotton and it came pretty damn clear if not tally clear, are any of its fillers totally water soluble like methamphetamine or is this a fine nd dandy way to administer IV? SWIM would like any answer plz

SWIM just crushed up 10 and got it filtered down to about 30 units with about 5-10 units of water added extra to water it down a bit, if any SWIMmers think this is safe SWIM will give this a try

Last edited by Donmeka; 07-06-2008 at 09:29.
Old 01-04-2009, 00:31

31 y/o Male
deadgoat23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

I'n my own little fantasy world, a spinach-eating camel did this after he put some shark liver oil on his anus....

dissolve 100 5mg desoxyn in 1 cup 150*F Acetone on a (no coil, no flame) and then use a separate measure (50% vol.) of acetone which has been cooled by adding 50% of it's volume crushed dry ice. (don't let your hot acetone desoxyn sol. get above 160*F please!!!) once the desoxyn is dissolved in the boiling acetone, slowly drip the (-50*F or !Colder!) acetone through a funnel-coffee filter assembly into the hot solution (careful not to touch the glass or sides of the liquid with the cold sol. to avoid cracking of glass and burn injuries. The temperature diff will shock the crystals into forming filter out and rinse with denatured alcohol .... 100 x 5mg (ov/12) desoxyn tabs yields around 470mg of pure crystal!
Old 12-04-2009, 00:48
Silver Member

Male from United States
Zilker_Park is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

SWIM has experience with inj'ing Desoxyn as a 16 YO ('73). SWIM and one of SWIM's friends were adept at cleaning out pharmacies of all the goodies during the early morning hours doing crash and grabs. In less then 2 minutes SWIM would have the premium drugs (opiates, barbs, speed) out of the locked cabinets and be gone. At the time the most prized drugs were #1 Pure 100% Morphine (10ml/30ml vials), #2 Methadone 10mg x100 tab bottles (by Lilly), #3 all the various barb's... Tuinal, Seconal, Nembutal, Amytal (aka: Christmas Trees "Trees, Redbirds "Reds", Yellow Jackets "Yellows", and Blue Heavens, #4 Quaaludes, etc .... The first "big" pharmacy SWIM got into had way too many different kinds of drugs (hospital supply pharmacy) so SWIM couldn't pick and choice but instead sweep everything FAST! SWIM ended up with all the amphetamines such as Desoxyn (5,10,15mg tabs by Abbott), Dexedrine, Escatrol, Benzedrine, plus literally hundreds more unheard of off brand stimulants/uppers. 2/3's of the load was speed or speed mixed in with something else. SWIM had no experience with speed. SWIM took downers, methadone, or on rare occasions smack ... the older guys did a lot of smack but it was so expensive plus SWIM liked Methadone better ("Dollies").

One of these older guys that did heroin came over to do some of the just acquired morphine for free (SWIM was very young and looked up to the guy) but when he got there he was shocked to see all the speed. A whole dinner table covered with bottles and baggies. SWIM had heard of Dexedrine and Benzedrine but only those two. SWIM's older friend asked right away, "did you score some Desoxyn!?" then went STRAIGHT for the Desoxyn bottles and there were a lot of em. Back then there were white 5mg, blue 10mg, and yellow 15mg. For some reason he went for blue 10mg ones... dumped out 8 into a tablespoon. The kind SWOTY measures with to cook. He put some water over the tabs, turned on the stove and slowly cooked them for a pretty long time maybe 10 minutes. Not boiling but almost. It was a lot of H2O at first but only 1/2 as much when he was done. He opened up the nearest drawer and fished around for something to mash each pill with to squeeze out the speed. Those little Desoxyn tabs were basically little hard sponges and you had to soften em up so you could mash out what was inside. SWIM split the contents of the mashed out liquid with two others. SWIM went first. Took a insulin syringe and put SWIM's share in it.... bout 1/3cc. Injected it and what happened afterward SWIM will never forget. SWIM had this white subtle cloud that appeared around SWIMs vision and SWIM was just flying high in the most biblical sense. The others went after SWIM. Nobody there had ever done this before except the older guy and he waited till after everyone else went first. SWIM recalls there were six in all (long long time ago!).

SWIM was up for three full days which included two nights of sneaking out of the house w/o SWIM's parents knowing.

The real "recipe" back in those years for doing Desoxyn (the '70's) was to let the pills sit overnight and get the pills sort of waterlogged in a container of distilled H20 a hundred at a time....so when tabs were mashed after the cooking process it was much easier to get a full extraction.

Like all EVIL pleasures in life nothing is as good the first time. The only SWIM experience had that was close was the first experience with Preludin's and that only because SWIM did too much but the initial rush was at least as good and maybe even more intense.

SWIM hopes SWOTY likes this trip down SWIM's memory lane but here is the best/worst part. SWIM now has horrible ADD plus Multiple Sclerosis. SWIM is now prescribed Desoxyn and takes 20-25mg everyday to counter ADD and the nasty bouts of total exhaustion that MS brings on. How poetic. SWIM tried Adderall and Dexedrine and both are too harsh and give headaches even at 10mg a day. Desoxyn are much better and smoother on the body if used within the correct guidelines. They say Dexedrine is less strong than Desoxyn but that is not the case with SWIM! SWIM feels like SWIM is "on something" using the Dexedrine while the Desoxyn just kills fatigue and staves off the ADD (better focus, feel less "stupid"!)

With all this said SWIM wishes that no one and SWIM means NO ONE would inject speed. SWIM left out all the bad shit that happened later. Numerous bouts with the legal system, addiction, everything but becoming homeless. It was a quick spiral done the tubes after that first time. SWIM need not explain. It's all been said before. SWIM is much older and wiser now but still SWIM understands the mentality of the young and the restless. Just don't forget what they've said since the '60's ....Speed KILLS. Be very careful out there!

Post Quality Evaluations:
you provided us with some very informative stuff, and its good to remember the drugs of the past.
good info from days gone by...thanks for sharing
Old 19-04-2010, 16:07

Female
oldschoolchica is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1

Hello everyone.
I was very interested to hear your stories.

I have a friend we'll call her Marsha. In the early 80's there was plentiful amounts of desoxyn as well as preludin bi 62. The bi 62's had a vitamin c coating......and were easy to break down by first removing the orange coating in a jar by shacking it til the pill was white. Then with a double burner cooking slowly, and removing the was from the chemicals with a wooden spoon ONLY, you had your pure meth.......the life was about 9-10 per pill.......the were originally made for weight loss. The public found a euphoric and extreme high during injection. Well these pills went to the underground and the overweight were cashing in @25$ a pill........and I'm sure there were many od's.

As for desoxyn:

It was the original anidepressant. yes, methamphemine was the first in full strength. it worked wonders, and still does , it tweaks neuros and other chemicals that make you feel on top the world.
Too many again began to abuse the injection method, so the company added fibers to the pills. There was still a way to break it down. It took forever and you still took your chances. But one tine pill would last 48 hours, no irritabiity, sex drive at an all time peek, grandure, and everything you would want or expect.
Now my question is, do they still distribute these and if so are the fibers that are meant to coagulate your bloodstream and cause bloodclots still an issue.

My friends do not do street drugs. ThEY are poison!!! Thank you in advance. OSC

Old 19-04-2010, 18:20
Silver Member

Male from United States
Zilker_Park is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

According to Desoxyn manufacturer Lundbeck

Each 5mg tablet contains: Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for oral administration.

Inactive Ingredients: Corn starch, lactose, sodium paraminobenzoate, stearic acid and talc.

There is a previous post regarding a chemical extraction down to pure meth powder on this string. SWIM outlines SWIM's experience with inj'ing Desoxyn in the '70's above during a different time and place. Don't forget the "speed kills" part at the end. SWIM doesn't know or heard of the present day use of Desoxyn pills for injection except in this forum.

Be careful
Old 20-04-2010, 05:52

59 y/o Male from United States
fox66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1

SWIM has sucessfully I/V Desoxyn for many years. At the core of the tab is an inert poly core that the desoxyn is "leached to". You must get this inert poly core soft to release the desoxyn. Patience is the key. Apply heat very slowly adding small amounts of water to gradually warm the inert poly core to release the desoxyn. SWIM would use about 30 cc's of water and slowly warm and massage the pill with a pestle to gradually release the desoxyn. Place a very small piece of cotton (q-tip) onto the tip of a BD U100 insulin syringe and start to soak up the liquid (about 15 cc's remain) into the syringe. Repeat 5 times. Do not apply too much heat as you will "burn off" the desoxyn. You do not want to see steam, this would not be good as the desoxyn would be evaporating. All you want to do is get that inert poly core soft (by warming it) so you can extract the desoxyn. PATIENCE MY SWIMS!
SWIM is rather large - 300# and would IV 3 or 4 15mg desoxyns at a time. Today SWIM is into I/M Ketamine.
Be sure to practice safe habits. Never reuse and never share syringe.

fox66 added 7 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Now my question is, do they still distribute these and if so are the fibers that are meant to coagulate your bloodstream and cause bloodclots still an issue.

There are no "fibers" in desoxyn. The mfr. changed the manufacturing process by adding an inert poly core to the tablet. The purpose of this inert poly core was to prevent abuse. Read SWIM's thread on I/V desoxyn on how to release the desoxyn from the inert poly core. BTW, no fibers are released. SWIM has never heard anything about bloodclots or anything of the like.

fox66 added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

In response to Oldschoolchica's inquiry:

There are no "fibers" in desoxyn. The mfr. changed the manufacturing process by adding an inert poly core to the tablet. The purpose of this inert poly core was to prevent abuse. Read SWIM's thread on I/V desoxyn on how to release the desoxyn from the inert poly core. BTW, no fibers are released. SWIM has never heard anything about bloodclots or anything of the like.

Last edited by fox66; 20-04-2010 at 05:52. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
cold water extraction, desoxyn, drugs-forum, extraction, heroine, how to extract, hydrochloride, injecting, iv methamphetamine, meth, methamphetamine, phentermine, shoot up, shooting up, slamming, solubility