Notices

Old 15-05-2012, 00:47
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United States
arrixthelonely is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Meth and Vitamins/Supplements

Hey, this is the first thread I've started on DF so far, and I apologize if this was answered elsewhere (though I did spend a fair amount of time searching previous posts beforehand).

Basically, I'm wanting to find out what sort of knowledge/experience y'all have about effective vitamin use before, during, and after a meth run. I'm used to the experience by now, i've been using fairly regularly for awhile, and slowly but surely, I'm figuring out what extra things I can do to improve the experience as well as protect my mental and physical health whilst using.

I figure a multi-vitamin is a good idea, that goes without saying. I'd like to hear bout some specific vitamins/nutrients you guys have found useful while using meth in terms of improving the experience and the comedown. What works? What doesnt? WHY do they work? (that one's important)

For multi-vitamins, any particular kind work better than another?

Thanks DF'ers!!!
Old 15-05-2012, 07:38
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,579, Level: 12 Points: 7,579, Level: 12 Points: 7,579, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%
Re: Meth and Vitamins/Supplements

drinking a lot of clear liquids help me when I feel run down and I try to drink them when I am using too. I also try to take multivitamins, but not always.

sleep is a must , all though its not usually a regular eight hours, but it will catch up with you if you try to go days without sleeping.

I would say that just keeping food and liquids in you will help as much as anything, and extra vitamins and minerals are a plus..
Old 16-05-2012, 11:30
Silver Member

Male from United States
monkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way up

The suggestions in this thread are a very good place to start, http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...ins+meth+users , my monkey likes to kick the sex fiends out of the house at the first sign of a comedown, then raids the fridge for fresh fruits, apples, banana's are almost the perfect food for this. Many folks experience muscle spasms (I'd get horrible 'fallen arch's cramps in the instep 'arch' of my feet just as I feel asleep). banana's have loads of potassium and a little magnesium, calcium needs to be in the mix and all need to be balanced for muscle spasms to stop, so I eat some good high protein cheese as well.

Fiber is also overlooked, keep the lower intestines happy and your a happy animal, apples and some nice sharp cheddar cheese on a wheat high fiber cracker is the ticket for my monkey, he also loves grapefruit with a pinch of salt to bring the sweetness out, Ruby Red's from Texas Rock!!

btw, use care with grapefruit and it's juice if you are on any meds, or plan on taking other drugs, do a search on grapefruit/drug interactions. Be safe.

as mentioned, sleep and hydration of fluids or first on the list, you can live without a lot of things but sleep and water or not some of them.

Last edited by monkeyspanker; 16-05-2012 at 11:49.
Old 21-05-2012, 11:10
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from United States
Ryan904 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

It all depends on what side effects u have the worst vitamen c will help ur immune system vitamen d helps ur skin stay healthy potassium is great its used in your neurotransmitters so i think any tweaker would want good neurotransmission i used to take a one a day gummy vitamen cuz i love the taste haha it was some walgreens brand i believe id take tums which would help keep ur stomache from getting upset from a lack of food calcium has a big role in ur teeth and iron maintains ur hemoglobin so if ur gunna have less blood flow due to vasoconstriction keep ur blood healthy. I would google the benefit of different suppliments and match them up with the symptoms u expierence most

Ryan904 added 2 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Also take Ure suppliment daily as opposed to just when ur on a binge if ur in good health and ur well nourished ur less likely to have complications

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very hard to understand, and vague.

Last edited by Ryan904; 21-05-2012 at 11:10. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamine