Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Codeine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 14-05-2012, 15:54
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Canada
MachoManSavage is captain of the psychonauts.MachoManSavage is captain of the psychonauts.
Help on plugging Tylenol 1s

So here is the deal.

I'm a kratom addict with unlimited supply of codeine. In Canada, we are allowed to purchase Tylenol 1, 8 mg of codeine, without a script. That being said, I've always prefered kratom to codeine, hell I like kratom more than hydrocodone and oxycodone.

So I'm trying to quit kratom, and while physically I can, the mental aspect is hard to overcome. I decided to use Tylenol 1 on days to hold me over (I try not to use my prescription on Ativan due to EXTREME memory loss). I don't drink nor smoke pot, so Tylenol 1 seems to be the only option.

I've done it before, in large amounts, and being the paranoid type, I think I screwed up my liver, despite always doing the cold water extraction method. Then I started reading some articles on plugging codeine with acetaminophen, because apparently it's less dangerous because the acetaminophen doesn't reach the liver.

Fast forward to today. I just plugged 10 T1s (80 mg codeine, 150 mg caffeine, 3000 mg acetaminophen). I feel high, but not all that pleasant for some reason. Maybe because I'm paranoid, maybe because I just prefer the ever-so-different kratom high. Who knows. And I got some questions.

1. How much acetaminophen can be administered rectally? I wouldn't plan on doing more than 3 grams of this stuff at a time, but can this be harmful to the body like swallowing it?

2. 150 mgs of caffeine doesn't sound to bad (one energy drink), but is it alittle too much going up the bum? I'm not normally a caffeine drinker, either.

3. I read reports on codeine having to pass through the liver to process itself in morphine. I'm not big into science talk, but can someone explain it simply if rectal administration of codeine can produce euphoric effects? As stated earlier, I definitely feel high, but it's a weird cloudy type of high.

4. And lastly, if codeine does have effects when plugged, how much is needed? I'm not a regular codeine user, but when I used I used from as little as 30 mgs to as much as 200 mgs. What is an ideal dose in comparison to oral use?
Old 14-05-2012, 16:12
ianzombie ianzombie is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,867, Level: 21 Points: 21,867, Level: 21 Points: 21,867, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Re: Help on plugging Tylenol 1s

You should be doing a cold water extraction before you take this, regardless of where in your body you are putting it. Many drugs hit harder when plugged, and 3grams of acetaminophen could do you some serious damage.

Please note that plugging a drug does not mean that it bypasses the usual route it takes once it breaks down in your system. It still passes through your liver once its been absorbed, and that amount in one go could cause you problems.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Sensible safety advice regarding CWE plus the fact that plugging does not bypass the liver.
Old 14-05-2012, 16:29
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Canada
MachoManSavage is captain of the psychonauts.MachoManSavage is captain of the psychonauts.

ianzombie, always to the rescue. Thanks bro.

I have taken very stupid amounts of Tylenol before (normally 12 but I once hit 24... don't ever do this). Shame about plugging tylenol still being harmful, I thought I found a way to bypass the tedious nature of CWE.

You think it's more dangerous to plug acetaminophen than to take it orally?
Old 14-05-2012, 16:46

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute

I think 3000mg of acetaminophen can be dangerous regardless of how you take it.
That is the recomended max daily dose, which is very different from taking that dose altogether.

Last edited by ianzombie; 14-05-2012 at 17:44.
Old 14-05-2012, 17:37
Titanium Member

60 y/o Male from United States
The Cats Dream is captain of the psychonauts.The Cats Dream is captain of the psychonauts.The Cats Dream is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 391, Level: 3 Points: 391, Level: 3 Points: 391, Level: 3
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianzombie View Post
I think 3000mg of acetaminophen can be dangerous regardless of how you take it.
That is the recomended daily dose, which is very different from taking that dose altogether.
Hi Ian,

I know you meant "recommended maximum daily dose" above, just wanted to make it clearer...

Good catch that does, indeed, make things more clear for those who don't know.
Old 14-05-2012, 17:44

38 y/o Male from Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cats Dream View Post
Hi Ian,

I know you meant "recommended maximum daily dose" above, just wanted to make it clearer...
Yes, indeed.
And even doctors will point out that the recomended max dose can be too much for many when taken for more than one day.

The 3000mg is supposed to be divided out throughout the day, not taken all at once.
The fact that doctors keep on reducing the max recomended dose per day every few years shows just how dangerous and seriously it is taken.

True. The medical profession regularly revises its safe dosage recommendations for APAP.

Share this on:

Tags
caffeine, codeine