Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Beta-Ketones
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Beta-Ketones Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, Methedrone, Ethcathinone, 3-fluoroMethCathinone (3FMC), Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)

Old 14-05-2012, 15:53
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from Portugal
YIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,677, Level: 9 Points: 3,677, Level: 9 Points: 3,677, Level: 9
Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2%
3-Methylmethcathinone Experience Reports

3-Methylmethcathinone (hydrochloride) Experience Reports

Please add your experiences with 3-Methylmethcathinone (hydrochloride) here. Please add dosage, route and duration to the top of your post like this:

When posting a experience, please describe:
  • body weight & gender
  • dose taken
  • route of administration
  • Setting: in what environment it was taken.
  • duration of main effects
  • main effects
  • side effects
  • after effects
  • rating of the experience
  • addictive qualities / abuse potential
  • any other valuable information
  • information on heart rate / blood pressure effects if available

Information about this substance, other then experiences, should be discussed here:
Drug Info - 3-Methylmethcathinone (hydrochloride)

The synonym "3-MMC" is actually referred in connection to more than one substance - please see Important Note in the bottom of the Drug Info post.

Last edited by YIPMAN; 14-05-2012 at 16:52. Reason: Edited Note
Old 25-05-2012, 20:22
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Netherlands
weedfreak is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: 3-Methylmethcathinone (hydrochloride) Experience Reports

Since there is little known about this substance, I'd like to share my experience. A warning is also in place since there is also nothing known about the health consequences about this substance.

Purchased from an online vendor, but I'm not sure yet if this vendor is reliable. The 3-mmc looks like really fine sugar cristals, which are quite hard to break down. Setting for this trip is my own home at the end of a warm spring day.

First, did an allergy test to see if this substance agrees with me at all. Since there was no reaction, I tried 35 mg insufflated, which burns quite a bit. It's different than insufflating 4-FA, which feels like being kicked in your face. This burns less, but longer. I can't compare this to the burn of 4-mmc, since that has been too long ago.

+ 10 min It feels like a stimulant. I try another 15 mg.
+ 15 min After smoking a cigarette, I lay down for a moment. I feel a little overwhelmed.
+ 45 min This seems like a typical cathinone stimulant, not very euphoric, but I feel nice. I try another 35 mg insufflated
+ 1:15 min Let's try a comparison between 3-mmc and other 4-mmc replacements: first off 4-mec. 4-mec is less potent and less euphoric than this. With 4-mec I've experienced the same side effects as 4-mmc, like rapid heartbeat, vasoconstriction and the dreaded mephedrone smell, but not the positive effects. I've also tried 3,4-dmmc but that is just a waste of time. Maybe that needs a larger dose than 150mg, but I wasn't willing to try. The best alternative to 4-mmc I've found thusfar is 4-fmc. It is a nice mild stimulant which combines great with methylone. But on it's own it still isn't very exciting. 3-mmc seems to generate more euphoria, I really enjoy writing this atm.
+ 1:45 Decided to take a shower, I was sweating and smelly. I always enjoy a shower when I'm on stimulants. Some jaw-clenching, restlessness and a fast heartbeat, but I feel fine. This substance is less pushy than 4-FA and it doesn't make me horny like methylone does. Quite relaxing.
+ 2:15 I feel like I'm back to normal, no comedown or uncomfortable feelings. Heartbeat is still quite fast. It's way less moreish as 4-mmc. I'd be going on for hours on that stuff. I'm actually hungry and eat a small meal of white beans in tomato sauce.

Conclusion: 3-mmc was a nice, short acting, mild stimulant, comparable to 4-fmc. I enjoyed it.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good read, informative and extra point for the pioneer work!
good info, articulate.
Old 27-06-2012, 13:26
Silver Member

Male from Poland
Mayday is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1
Re: 3-Methylmethcathinone Experience Reports

Dose: 350mg oral, 30 min later 100mg nasaly insufflated and after that a couple of more lines
Duration: First effects 20-30mins, peak at about 50min, euforia lasted about 3h
Effects: The effects became apperent pretty quick, first effects like +20mins after consumption, felt like mdma rush coming up, warmness, euphoria, empathy, +30mins did a line, the high got more dirty and stimulated, after that a couple of more lines, had almost no effect, not suitable for insufflation. Vasoconstriction and tachycardia was a bit less then with 4-mmc, also less paranoia and after effects were less heavy then with 4-mmc or penthedrone. Mainly serotonin acting, not as potent as 4-mmc but in places where 4-mmc and 4-mec is illegal this is the best choice some think.
Old 29-06-2012, 10:07
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from Germany
Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 582, Level: 3 Points: 582, Level: 3 Points: 582, Level: 3
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%

T=0:00 - 80 mg insufflated. Effects are felt almost immediately, it feels a tiny bit like a coke rush, the come up is fast and free of negative effects such ass jitteryness or body load. In fact, three minutes after insufflation i already feel a very pleasant body high that is highly reminiscent of Mephedrone. Insufflation burns moreso than Metylone or Mephedrone and causes swelling and profuse mucus production.

T=0:07 - Effects are already very apparent. A warm, calm stimulation with lots of drive and a really nice body high.

T=0:15 - I'm done coming up now. I feel great, comparing the high with other substances i would say it feels like 150mg of oral Methylone, but less restless, with a Mephedrone-like body high. Slight bruxism and tachycardia are noted, but the latter is surprisingly gentle considering that i am pretty buzzed.

T=0:30 - Still at the same level. Although i feel that i would enjoy a stronger high, i don't have an urge to redose.

T=0:45 - While i happily go about my business, suddenly feel something akin to a crash. The good body feeling is almost gone and while i don't really feel bad, there is a distinct feeling of dissatisfaction and nervousness. The tachycardia is now felt substantially stronger and uncomfortable. After 5 minutes of this, i give in to the urge to redose, which by now has asserted itself.

T=0:50 - 100mg ingested orally dissolved in water, 50mg insufflated. The prior comedown is gone in about 5 minutes, after another 10 minutes i'm back at my old level, another 10 minutes later i reach a plateau.

T=2.10 - The crash comes again, as suddenly as the first time, but this time it comes and goes in waves. Although i didn't want to, i am compelled to redose again and do so after a couple of minutes

T>2:10 - The process pretty much repeats itself. When I stopped, i had used about half a gram of 3-mmc. The comedown lasted about an hour, some residual stimulation was still felt about 4 hours after the last dose.

Conclusion: A short acting stimulant. I would say it is comparable to Methylone but a bit more euphoric and less restless/overstimulated, with a body high that is typical for Cathinones. Very little tachycardia and sweating compared to most stimulants i'm familiar with. I don't think it is very entactogen, but i would have to try it with company and at higher doses to be sure.

Thanks for reporting your experiences
Accurately and nicelly written, providing interesting details - overall a great experience report and good contribution!
Old 10-07-2012, 01:40
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Spain
smark is a decent psychonaut.

OK heres my TR

Sex: male
Weight: 64kg
substances taken: 180mg MDPV, 350mg 3mmc plus, 20mg olanzapine 3 cans of beer

3-MMC seems to be a fine crystaline powder, little clumpy.

T=0 Snorted 50mg MDPV and nipped out for some smokes, MDPV kicked in and i got a little speedy.
T+0.20 Snorted 20mg 3mmc as allergy test, didnt really notice any effect
T+0.40 Another 80mg 3mmc is snorted and im starting to feeel a nice warm buzz, fairly speedy nice euphoria. Started surfing the net etc
T+1hr 50mg 3mmc plus 25mg MDPV snorted got a great rush, they synergies nicely body temp is rising, bit sweaty, nice euphoric feeling
T+1.5hrs Force myself to eat something as im at my dads, buzzing nicely, good euphoric feeling chatted away like fuck.
T+2hrs 100mg line of 3mmc is done, nice big rush, do some work on the pc time passing by nicely
T+4hrs 50mg 3mmc and 25mg MDPV are snorted, im not getting a moreish felling off this, perhaps the MDPV is helping in some way keeps a level buzz. Im feeling great getting stuff done on the pc, chatting etc.
T+6hrs 50mg 3mmc is snorted, im feeling good, heartrate is up, no vasco probs or anything, im feeling fucking fantastic only downside is i gotta get up in 5 hrs.

Will stop now and take a couple of clonazepam to see if i can sleep, i have to go get a social security number in 5 hrs.

This isnt really a true 3-mmc report as i did mix it with MDPV but i could seperate the MDPV effects from the 3-MMC ones to a certain extent and the chems work well together. Possibly the MPDV keeps the nice warm euphoria of the 3-mmc lasting longer and without a crash.

Will edit with any side effects etc tomorrow

T+8hrs Just snorted about 80mg MDPV, stupid i know. Got a great rush, heartrate webt up and im sweating a bit. In bed listening to some music. The euphoria is great and ive taken 20mg Olanzapine just to keep the MDPV from totally overwhelming the effects of the 3mmc. Im kinda rushy. Ill need to do the same amount of 3mmc on iys own to compare. Im all for harm reduction and what ive done is reckless and id advise no one else try mixing 2 chems when one is a first time. Music sounds great, some chillout and the olanzapine are kicking in i feel relaxed with euphoric rushes. body temp is a bit high but its around 35 celcius here and ive done my best to keep hydrated plus i forced myself to eat.

Overall i would agree with previous reports that 3mmc is a short lasting stim but this can be extended by adding MDPV avoiding crashes plus possibly the need to redose and use of higher doses, ive been told by some people they couldnt resist caning a gram in a session.

One last note possibly lower doses of 3mmc combined with MDPV or A-PVP would produce some nice long lasting pleasant euphoria rather than large dose followed by a crash and need to redose. I will try that as well and report back depending on how i feel tomorrow.

Nice report on a rather obscure chemical

Last edited by smark; 10-07-2012 at 03:15.
Old 18-07-2012, 10:19
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
teagy is a decent psychonaut.teagy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 171, Level: 2 Points: 171, Level: 2 Points: 171, Level: 2
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

height 183 cm
weight 90 kg
male
insulfated 50mg to 100mg lines 1 gram in total over 10hrs

right here we go 3mmc imho is a big massive yes its not the big banger like 4mmc
yet still very similar its very pleasent no jitters i liked it a lot
i found 4mmc left me over stimulated this did not i would not say its was an out going
party chem more of a loved up tunes on
yes its moreish addictive first try carnt really answer tbf
will i do it again ? what do you think lol
Old 24-07-2012, 00:41
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Spain
smark is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teagy View Post
height 183 cm
weight 90 kg
male
insulfated 50mg to 100mg lines 1 gram in total over 10hrs

right here we go 3mmc imho is a big massive yes its not the big banger like 4mmc
yet still very similar its very pleasent no jitters i liked it a lot
i found 4mmc left me over stimulated this did not i would not say its was an out going
party chem more of a loved up tunes on
yes its moreish addictive first try carnt really answer tbf
will i do it again ? what do you think lol
I didnt find it so moreish personally, couple of lines and i was good, still got about 100mg of the original gram i got. Its probably going to storm the market as a 4mmc replacement and as long as the quality is good then i doubt it will hit the headlines soon.
Maybe my little test of doing some MDPV with it kills the moreishness, im just waiting for some apvp and will try that with the last i have. Possibly the short duration of the apvp mixed with 3mmc will produce a nice euphoria that lasts without compulsive redosing and lead to mad binges. Ill report back once tested
Old 26-07-2012, 23:26

Male from United Kingdom
Djjism is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

body weight & gender- 65kgs / male
dose taken- 400mg
route of administration- insufflated
Setting- home alone, sunny afternoon
duration of main effects - 45 mins
main effects - euphoria, stimmy buzz, increased confidence + sociability
side effects - runny nose, dry mouth, high blood pressure, food tastes like cardboard
after effects - some stimulation
rating of the experience - 7/10
addictive qualities / abuse potential - urge to redose no where as bad as 4mmc
any other valuable information
information on heart rate / blood pressure effects if available- measured rate and pressure at around 15 mins after snorting, was around 168/94 and rate 65.

I ordered some of the powder after a friend recommended it, they advised not to buy the crystals as they said they were 'too speedy'. The powder they claimed however was like '70% meph'. It is clumpy, has the appearance of chalk. I dabbed a little on my tongue as an alergy test and after 30 mins no reaction so time to dive in.

Sex: Male
Weight: 65kg
Height: 5'9"
Substances: Had already smoked some weed + tobacco and drank about half a can of beer when the postman arrived. Smoked a little more weed + tobacco and drank about 4 normal strength beers over the 5 hours.

T 0.00, weighed out 200mg, as its powder it seems quite a lot. Its clumpy when I try and grind it a little with a plastic card. I make 2 lines and both are very clumpy. I snort one line in each nostril, the powder is very light. It burns a little but not as bad as 4mmc and very mild compared to 4-fa.

T+0.15 Feeling pretty good, comparison to '70%' 4mmc seems pretty spot on: I am buzzing a little, feel quite confident and sociable, feel some euphoria. Not a mad rush like mephedrone but I was definitely smiling after about 5 mins and thinking 'oh yes, I just know that something good is gonna happen'. I'm home alone but want to chat, I have already sent a few email reply's I should have sent weeks ago. As my flatmate has high blood pressure, I grab her wrist machine and check my pressure a few times: its high, avg about 169/95. Pulse rate is 70.

T+0.40 The 4mmc type euphoria 'lite' has pretty much faded. Still feeling quite chatty and there is a definite speedy buzz. BP 146/88 Pulse 65. I go outside for a cigarette.

T+0.50 Euphoria is almost all gone, just feeling stimulated. I smoke a cone of weed through a bong... wow! That hit me pretty hard. Much more than smoking weed when on 4mmc. A sit down for a bit to settle. After a few mins I feel fine so blindly surf the net.

T+2.00 I decide to snort another 100mg. Redose has worked, I am pretty much up where I was before, just feel a little more 'spaced out' but thats probably due to the weed. I must admit, 4mmc was the most addictive drug I have ever tried. Once I had a line I just kept going till my nose was completely blocked, each line doing nothing but I kept going. With 3mmc, the urge to redose is much, much less. Its been 2 hours since the initial dose and I have had little to no urge to go some more.

Over the next 2 hours, I probably snorted another 100mg, smoked some weed and drank a couple of beers. Sleep was not too hard to come by. On 4mmc, I would be snorting lines after midnight and lie awake next to the missus till 4am trying to sleep. With 3mmc, I had some weed and hit the sack and fell asleep to the TV within about 20 mins. Next day felt fine as well, a little bit hungover but I did have a few beers.

I like 3mmc. Its not mephedrone, but its similar. The powder snorted certainly gave me some euphoria, a speed like buzz and increased confidence/sociability (though I only had it at home I was able to chat with some overseas mates on skype). I will try it orally at some point. Maybe even plugged. It is short-acting insuflated but I like that aspect. Only worry is my blood pressure. I never measured it on 4mmc, just checked my pulse, which never got too high. Sometimes after a meph session of a gram or so, my heart would feel like it was pounding through my chest. I got a similar feeling on 3mmc (though not as pronounced) but on only approx. 400mg. I'll attempt to remember to report back if I try it orally.
Old 27-07-2012, 23:35

Male from United Kingdom

Apologies, please ignore the blood pressure readings I gave. My flatmate informed me the wrist style monitors are very sensitive and your wrist has to be at the same level as your heart. Therefore, the readings given in my report are not accurate. I will try and measure blood pressure again correctly when I next have a session.
Old 13-08-2012, 23:09

Male from United Kingdom

Update, tolerance builds up quite quick with this one. I found myself doing 3,4, 5, 600mg at a time but got no real euphoria, just stimulation. I've decided to put this one to bed.
Old 14-08-2012, 22:30

Male from Romania
euforialegala is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I've also tried 3-mmc, I can't say it was bad, but it's no 4-mmc...I would consider it the same as 4-mec...
Not impressed..
Old 27-01-2013, 21:12

28 y/o Male from Netherlands
Njirem is an unknown quantity at this point

its better then 4mec, 3mmc is like a mix of 34dmmc and 4fmp.
Old 27-01-2013, 22:24
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
DrAxar is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 129, Level: 1 Points: 129, Level: 1 Points: 129, Level: 1

Apart from Mephedrone, most other cathinones are not really worth it as these have little euphoria but maintain the troubling side effects of Mephedrone especially the cardiovascular issues. I hear Mephedrone can lose its magic after repeated using and so I don't think these weaker substitutes are worth the side effects package they carry especially if you have already been using Mephedrone.
Old 28-01-2013, 10:39

3-mmc comes very close to mephedrone. One should take a higher dose (150%) then mephedrone to acchieve the wanted effects, its not totally drone, slightly less euforia and almost no emphaty, but its longer lasting, and a pretty impressive RC. Im surprised it only has 1 page on DF up untill now, its been aournd quite a while now, and very populair in europe. I guess people guess on 6-apb nowadays, wich is not a gurantee for succes, where 3-mmc def. is!
Old 14-02-2013, 11:32
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Netherlands
Lodewijkp is on the way upLodewijkp is on the way upLodewijkp is on the way up
Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

this stuff is neurotoxic and cardiotoxic as hell.. total rubbish... just the same as 4-mec but more clear headed, harsh come up less harsh comedown but its toxic as f-ck . im not even going to get in detail about it ..people with glorified reports about it are just jusifying their addiction or are batshit crazy to put this shit in their body. even 1 and a half day later skippy has irregular heartbeats and weird vein spasms..skippy uses recreational drugs every once month or two and never had such symptoms from any RC..they are subtle but noticable. used around 200 mg spread over a few hours threw away the rest. this RC made skippy to decide to never take any drugs ever again especially RCs.
Old 18-02-2013, 13:51

^^
mybe your batch wasnt clean, or your condition is in bad shape.
Ive had MANY cathinones and amfetamins, and 3mmc is the first to produce almost NO hart beatings, high blood pressure or messy comedowns.

But then again, i am a vervent runner, so my basic hartate is lower then avarage, and i am in good condition overall.
Old 22-02-2013, 17:48
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Netherlands
Lodewijkp is on the way upLodewijkp is on the way upLodewijkp is on the way up
Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

vendor is reliable and never gave a shitty batch to me...i never said anything about high blood pressure and it never gave me increased BPM during the drug...only on the comedown. few days later i felt vein spasms in my leg. comedown is less than lets say 4MEC but def not clean. i found 4-MEC to have therapeutical effects even tho it has alot of negative side effects that persist for a few days 3-MMC has none. 3-MMC is more euphoric than 4MEC yes but i found it Pretty boring to be honest. im a former athlete.. i have a organic raw food/omnivore diet and take shitloads of supplements...and when my body tells me its toxic it likely is.

having no comedown symptoms or long term symptoms which are not noticable doesn`t mean its non toxic or damaging. what is 3 MMC really? what is real 3 MMC and what is a good batch or a proper dosage?..WHO Knows..there is nothing known about this stuff.. it could very well be toxic to your reproductive system......All in all im not saying this stuff is good or bad..its just not worth it.. the high is mediocre and carries health risks likely similar to meph. Im not gonna damage my health for a mediocre high....

aside from that..if you had used alot of cathinones and other stuff your overall condition is likely not good at all..you think your health is good doesnt mean it is.

Last edited by Lodewijkp; 22-02-2013 at 18:08.
Old 08-03-2013, 09:54
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Canada
pipolito is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Disclaimers
  • I do not own a balance, so I have no idea about the doses involved in this experiment.
  • This is experience report written by me for another website which I decided to post here because I thought this forum was lacking information a bit.
  • The supply is from a new, untested suppliers, but packaging and shipping were courteous and professional, so I am expecting this to be pretty good quality.

Weight :75 kg
Setting : At home, after a day of work. Alone.

9:45
Received two grams of small crystals that can easily be crushed with a card on a counter. The powder is not sticky, even after getting it ready for snorting.
Snorting is a little painful, but nothing too bad. Taste is similar to what I remember 4-MMC tasting like. Not much of a drip.
The rush is pretty strong, but doesn't last that long. In my opinion the rush is the best part of the experience. A lot of teeth grinding, but I've always had issues with that.
While the effects are quite impressive, especially after reading some less than stellar review; it is not 4-MMC. It's good, but none of that roll your eyes into the back of your skull feeling that I remember getting with 4-MMC. Which makes me like it even better ! It's more similar to cocaine in my opinion... Very clear-headed. Just a little too speedy for my personal taste but not enough that I would have an issue going through what I have left !
A good buy if you want something semi-legal and you have a good source.
Next time I'll try it combined with methylone as it seems to be one of bluelight's preferred combos...

2:52
Although most people tend to say it's not more-ish, I find re-dosing necessary to maintain a pleasant state of mind. I have no idea how much I went through as I don't have a balance and juste eye-ball it but I'd guess I went through around 300-500mg in the past five or so hours... Which is actually not that bad. I am not seeing time pass though, and it is getting late. Will do one last line, put it away and try to eventually fall asleep. Will report back tomorrow with day-after feelings.

3:50
That last line was bigger then the others, I'd estimate around 125mg. Kinda wish I could do some more, but I won't. Maybe I didn't do enough at first (eyeballing doses for an unknown drug from a new supplier made me kinda nervous), but I'd say re-doses were even nicer effect-wise than the initial doses. Although it's been around 50 minutes since my last nasal re-dose, I am still feeling strong euphoria, intense clarity of mind and very pleasant tingling in my body, concentrated mainly in the cheekbones. Although I am high as a kite, I am surprisingly calm and could most likely maintain a full conversation with a sober person without them ever noticing that I am high. Very, very nice. Although I can feel some heart arrhythmia, like my heart is beating unevenly (although it's not beating any faster than usual), it might be caused by the clenbuterol (a performance inducing compound) I took this morning. And by the amount of caffeine I took in today (around 3-4 coffees and a red bull). My lips are very likely to be in bad shape tomorrow because I keep on licking them, although I don't feel dehydrated (which doesn't mean much). As I said previously, more information incoming tomorrow morning about the morning after; that is if I ever decide to start sleeping. Writing this with as many details as possible is very pleasant. My pupils, while dilated, are not MDMA dilated, meaning you can still see the brown on the iris.

4:39
As I am writing this, almost two hours after the last re-dose, the effects can still be felt vividly, as in all my body is tingling, constant euphoria, very fast thinking, great concentration, strong jaw clenching (but nothing unbearable), lots and lots of motivation. Although I am feeling a little bit horny, watching a movie was much more entertaining than trying to look at people who fake having sex, and I'm single, and it's 4:45 on a Friday morning; this makes it quite different from 4-MMC which made me hornier than a 14 years old... I am also noticing a bit of 'eyes looking at the back of your skull' feeling when closing my eyes. I really wish I could do some more to try and intensify the feeling (although, like I said, it is pretty intense and pleasant); but it is 4:48 A.M. and I have work tomorrow... I was planning on only testing it tonight (and I have) but didn't plan on re-dosing. I'll blame the constant re-dosing on my experimenting self wanting to feel the full effects, and I feel I have right now. I had a bit of a muscle cramp in little finger, making hard if not impossible to move, although there was no pain; I will dismiss that because of the clenbuterol I took this morning, for which muscle cramps are pretty much the norm and other substances aside, I remember getting that from 4-MMC as well.

5:20
Took 3mg Melatonin (I usually take 1.5mg daily), just to help telling my brain it needs to go to sleep. Swallowing the standard paracetamol sized round pill proved to be a bit difficult, but with a bit of concentration, the obstacle was easily overcome. I am actually hungry (I feel my stomach tumbling, and I feel hungry) but food is not appetizing at all. I am starting to come down ; and now expect to fall asleep between 6:30 and 7:00, which doesn't provide that much sleep in my situation, but nothing having a good attitude and caffeine can't fix...

6:25
Still not feeling sleepy. The effects are slowly dissipating, my body feels normal, although my muscles are still a bit tense, but my mind is still racing.

Day After
Having not fallen asleep until at least 7:30AM, I decided to skip work when my alarm went off at 8:00. Sleep, although quite restoring, was not of very good quality, as I kept on waking up every 30 or so minutes. I finally got up at around 1:00PM, which gives me around 4 hours of sleep in total. I am not feeling as lethargic as I thought I would, and I think most of what I am feeling right now is due to hunger and sleep deprivation, rather than after-effects from the drug itself (which seem to be almost inexistant). As I foretold, my lips are completely destroyed; I always chew on them when doing speedy stimulants, although I think I remember 4-MMC not having this side effect (The last time I did 4-MMC was pre-ban, so around 3 years ago?).

Recommendations
Need to plan your sleep ahead of time and stop using way before you plan on going to sleep, at least a good 4 hours depending on the dosage.
Keep lipstick on hand.
I haven't played around enough to be sure, but I'd recommend fewer, but stronger, re-doses. While small lines only seemed to keep me afloat, that last one really had great effect.

Thanks for detailed report about a rare compound!
Detailed, useful report.

Last edited by pipolito; 08-03-2013 at 19:26. Reason: Added more details
Old 09-05-2013, 06:42
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.
Points: 989, Level: 4 Points: 989, Level: 4 Points: 989, Level: 4
Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1%

My experience was very positive.

Subject: 170#, 6'2"

Intranasal administration attempted. No effects felt. Surprisingly, oral administration was very effective.

25mg po

Effects: ~6 hours strong, still going later. No comedown feelings.
Positive effects: Motivation, "antidepressant" feeling, sociability, stimulation, excitement. Also decreased anxiety (!), no noticeable cardiovascular effects.

Negative effects: None noted at this dosage. Slightly elevated heart rate, but no chest pain. (And no anxiety!)

Seems to me to be a very functional stimulant, more like a mood-lifting amphetamine than a 4-MMC. Think ... benzo + adderall + a twist of empathogenic joy.

Redosing at 40mg po, dissolved in a large quantity of liquid. Slowly administered. Positive effects grow, no negatives to report.

I think that this is much more interesting than a 4-MMC replacement. I don't think you'll get the hellish addiction monstrosity that 4-MMC is, but you have something much more valuable, IMO.

Remember: IN administration did not seem to have *any* effects. This is bizarre, and it was really quite painful. I have not attempted rectal administration.

Edit: "Ive had MANY cathinones and amfetamins, and 3mmc is the first to produce almost NO hart beatings, high blood pressure or messy comedowns." Thanks to the previous poster who said this. This is absolutely my experience - and I am a hypochondriac who panics about potential heart problems. I have a new favorite.
Old 09-05-2013, 18:10
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from Germany
Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 582, Level: 3 Points: 582, Level: 3 Points: 582, Level: 3
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%

Meh. I recently had some really good old fashioned amphetamine and have to say it was way better than 3-MMC. It lasted much longer and was just as euphoric. Way cheaper too. It surprised me actually, because my previous experiences with amphetamine were rather disappointing. For really intense euphoria that lasts and does not have you crashing once an hour there are much better RC alternatives such as 6-APB, 6-apdb and 5-IT.
Old 15-05-2013, 11:32
Titanium Member

Male from Poland
Royaltramp is captain of the psychonauts.Royaltramp is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 352, Level: 3 Points: 352, Level: 3 Points: 352, Level: 3

This is going to be a rather brief report, and it was in combination with other substances, but ones I have experience with, it was certainly incredibly obvious when the 3-MMC kicked in. Times are also rough. Figured it was better to contribute something small and rough than nothing at all though.

A few small doses of a-PVP and one small dose of Pentedrone (under 20mg) were administrated prior to consuming the 3-MMC. Was stimulated at the time I consumed it but not massively so.

T+ 0:00 - 260mg 3-MMC consumed orally
T+ 0:10 - Already feeling warm and happy
T+ 0:20 - Starts to hit me and I feel giddy, perception is altered a little I feel very floaty and in the moment akin to MDMA, 6-APB, 4-MMC(Mephedrone) and similar drugs.
T+ 0:30 - Massive rush kicks in, up there with substances like MDMA and similar, feel incredible at this point, very talkative, touch feels great, almost overwhelming feelings of euphoria.
T+ 0:45 - Drug effects have peaked, feel amazing, I'm talking away at a million miles per hour like with 4-MMC and similar drugs, everything is great.
... effects continue like this ...
T+ 2:15 - Effects start to gradually drop off, becoming a more plain stimulation, a little sadness is felt, but nothing bad. I always had easy comedowns with 4-MMC too and most empathogens, so this was to be expected.
T+ 2:45 - Baseline

I really liked it, as much as something like 4-MMC, but I also never once tried 4-MMC orally and wonder if a nice big initial dose like that orally would have been better.

I've noticed all the glowing reports like mine seem to be from larger oral doses rather than smaller insufflated doses so maybe that is the way to go.

Just be careful with this one still, we all know the many problems 4-MMC carries and this is likely no different.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:55

24 y/o Male from Sweden
Easter should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

This substance is cardiotoxic. Not as much as 4-MEC was, but still, i want to announce a little notification.

Around 1g 3-MMC has been used under the night and yesterday at 8 o clock (evening)

I have som equipments home, as Pulse-Oxygen meter, ECG (cheap one)

Under the peak on 3-MMC 0,1g oral. This was the symtoms.
90-130 BPM, very arrythmic, Skips a beat, and makes flatline for about 0,5seconds.

From sitting down to stand up results in weaker heartbeats in a few seconds, and it skipped a beat on me, flatline for about 0,4sec. From standning up to sitting down, resulted in a dangerous situation, heartrate dropped to 50, flatline for about a whole second, then back to normal. Very dizzy i become.

On downcome, heartrate has decreased a bit, but still arrythmic.

So, on my announcement, i notify all experimenters, that this substance might be Cardiotoxic, wich means, stressfull for your heart. Not as same as 4-MEC though, I've had flatline for 3 seconds on that, still conciouss, started to hear robot voices, and my i started to see stars, and black shimmers. But then, it kicked again, and it almost hurted when the heart woke up by itself.

I've also had extra beats on 4-mec, every second beat it made a extrabeat. Now im drifting away, sorry hehe. I am under unfluence on 3-MMC

Peace

Easter added 35 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Afterglow at the moment. I feel effects such as, good, harmony feelings, not euphoric, im pretty calmed but alert at the same time. My feeling to chat with people has increased very much on afterglow, i tend to drifting away on replys, hehe. Redose on its way Nasal this time

Easter added 36 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

After redose, no idea about quantity, i eyeball it. But not more than 200mg.

Redose not good now, Im in a critical moment right now, all previous and mentioned side-effects amd symtoms are now much worse. Pulse dropping from 120 to 60 on just a few seconds, then rises up again... My eye vision is very blurred, i think my vision has decreased with 60%.

if iim not updating within an hour, im probably dead.

Last edited by Easter; 01-06-2013 at 02:55. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-06-2013, 02:58
Phenoxide Phenoxide is nu online
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,868, Level: 20 Points: 19,868, Level: 20 Points: 19,868, Level: 20
Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6%

Why would you continue to re-dose a substance that was giving you such an irregular heartbeat that you branded it cardiotoxic?
Old 01-06-2013, 03:04

24 y/o Male from Sweden
Easter should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

There is various of reasons.
I am curious, i like experimenting, and let the www know. And i do not like being in a sober condition. I am an addict.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:46
Phenoxide Phenoxide is nu online
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,868, Level: 20 Points: 19,868, Level: 20 Points: 19,868, Level: 20
Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6%

Sure, but there is a difference between psychic exploration and having a death wish. If a substance is causing concerning arrhythmias then it's probably time to put it back on the shelf. Shulgin hasn't made it into his 80s by consuming any old shit, and you could argue that he's contributed more to our understanding of hundreds of substances than any other person. Be smart with your use. Addiction doesn't have to mean using anything with reckless abandon.

Share this on:

Tags
3-methylmethcathinone, 3-mmc, beta-ketones, cathinones, research chemicals, stimulant research chemicals