Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 14-05-2012, 00:12
MiterSaw MiterSaw is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 08-04-2012
Male from United States
Posts: 65
MiterSaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 107, Level: 1 Points: 107, Level: 1 Points: 107, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Loperamide - The secret Opioid

Hello all,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I apologize in advance.

First heres some background. SWIM has only done opioids once, that was some oxy given to him as a free sample from the neighborhood business man. It made SWIM sick and gave him a high making everything look yellow, he couldn't bare to stand for 2 hours. SWIM was a heavy drinker until recently when he quit as it wasn't fun for him anymore. SWIM recently has enjoyed nice strong weed sessions but began taking a break 3 weeks ago. He wanted to prove he could live without it.

SWIM has also had very bad back pain (on and off) everyday but cant get prescribed any because of his past alcohol poisonings and abuse. No non-narcotic pain medicine never works and he gets depressed and cant work without complaining all day, everyday at work but is too scared to tell people his 18 year old back feels like 80 years old. SWIM has too much pride. SWIM cant even do his hobby of woodworking at home sometimes because of the pain. Docters he has seen think he is lying.

Fast forward to last friday and SWIM got super wasted drinking. While coming down hungover SWIM read about Loperamide and how it was some sort of opiod sold over the counter. He also read how when combined with omeprazole (prilosec OTC) it would feel similar to percs.

So SWIM took 46 mg of Loperamide and 60 mg of omeprazole. He put it in his mouth ,chewed , swallowed with crystal light to wash it down. Not 30 minutes later he felt tingly, warm, and soooo happy. SWIM began nodding out but fought to stay awake. SWIM began listening to classic rock and metal. He began drooling and didn't stop as he didn't care he was getting spit everywhere. SWIMs back pain was gone. He was so happy , he felt like nothing could stop him. SWIM's legs felt weak and everything looked brighter. Loperamide didn't feel nearly are intoxicating as weed to SWIM but it felt like more of a "functioning" high to him. SWIM's fun lasted almost 3 hours. SWIM sorta hoped it would be a stronger high but it was fun anyways, and helped his back.

After 5 hours SWIM's stomach began to hurt, feels to full even without eating much to him. SWIM also chain smoked a lot during the high. SWIM is addicted to nicotine.

SWIM would like to know if percs feel stronger than this.
He sorta hopes you fellows could tell him. He likes getting high but needs to get rid of back pain more.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Just an FYI, a standard dose of loperamide is 2 - 4 mg, so don't try taking that much unless you know what you're doing
  #2  
Old 16-05-2012, 15:08
baZING baZING is offline
On Hiatus
 
Join Date: 15-11-2009
Male from United States
Posts: 1,326
Blog Entries: 8
baZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

Interesting and well-written report, but I think anything you felt was mostly a placebo effect. Taking that much loperamide is NOT recommended for anyone unless you are coming off a heavy opiate habit already and are using it to ease withdrawal symptoms, and even then, the dose you're talking about is enormous. To taper off a habit, the dosing range is usually more like 8-16mg... not 46mg. Loperamide does not cross the BBB (blood brain barrier), do you think they would sell it OTC if it really had the similar effects to oxycodone, or heroin for that matter?

From other experience reports of Loperamide, the drowsiness, nodding and any potential nausea is not unexpected but I don't know where the euphoria came from other than placebo TBH. If anything, from all I've read, loperamide is distinctly dysphoric. I'm glad you had a good experience, but I do not recommend you try repeating this, or if you do, I certainly do not recommend you take anywhere near that amount again. Again, the only people I would ever suggest take above-therapeutic doses of loperamide are those already coming off big opiate addictions.

As for your question "are percs stronger than this," well, they should be... but you didn't have a good reaction to oxycodone, did you? That's all percocet is... oxycodone and APAP (Tylenol), so I don't know if it's for you.

Also, there's no need for "SWIM." It's a flimsy cover up and is now discouraged by the staff. Please write either in the first person, use "AFOAF" (A friend of a friend), or tell us about your Fluffy Pink Elephant in the tub.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Excellent and well written post with plenty harm reduction
  #3  
Old 16-05-2012, 15:31
Ontario Ontario is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 16-02-2012
23 y/o Male from Canada
Posts: 343
Ontario is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

I think the happiness you felt was all in your head.

While I have read numerious reports about just Loperamide being taken at doses of any where from 50-120mg for a "buzz" it was stated in most of them they did not fell euphoric at all.

It is not near as strong as Oxycodone.

Heres a report I found on the internet.

I used 40mg of it once to combat kratom withdrawals... I can't say I liked it but it definitely gave me a strong body buzz and eased the withdrawals. It made my limbs feel weak sort of like morphine... no euphoria though.

and

I have successfully used loperamide to combat withdraws, but never knew you could get euphoria from it.
__________________________________________________ ________

And OP, is it not toxic at that dose.

P.S: You'll save a LOT of money on toliet paper from now on.

LO FRIGGIN L
  #4  
Old 20-05-2012, 01:58
MiterSaw MiterSaw is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 08-04-2012
Male from United States
Posts: 65
MiterSaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 107, Level: 1 Points: 107, Level: 1 Points: 107, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

What the pink elephant felt seemed like a "high". He wouldn't count out anything though a he BELIEVES has something called hallucinogen persisting perception disorder.
  #5  
Old 20-05-2012, 18:05
Ontario Ontario is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 16-02-2012
23 y/o Male from Canada
Posts: 343
Ontario is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiterSaw View Post
What the pink elephant felt seemed like a "high". He wouldn't count out anything though a he BELIEVES has something called hallucinogen persisting perception disorder.
You may have felt a mild buzz, but if you felt happy/content/euphoric essentially, its was placebo.
  #6  
Old 22-05-2012, 18:33
LostControl LostControl is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 10-03-2010
Female from Canada
Posts: 274
LostControl is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

From what I've read about Lop, I think it's similar to other opioids, but they've changed the molecule so that it can't cross the blood-brain-barrier. Hence the reason they can sell it over the counter. It has the effects of opioids (stops intestines - so is helpful with diarrhea), but won't give any "mental" opioid effects. I can see how it could give a "body buzz" - which could be relaxing, and help the person feel relaxed and and a bit euphoric - especially at high doses - but shouldn't give the nodding drowsy effects that opioids like morphine, heroin, etc.,, do.
Many people swear by it to stop the cramping and diarrhea from withdrawal of opioids. In the olden days, opium used to be used for the same thing.
  #7  
Old 31-05-2012, 17:57
sbt8080 sbt8080 is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 04-04-2007
32 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 205
sbt8080 probably knows what they are talking about.sbt8080 probably knows what they are talking about.sbt8080 probably knows what they are talking about.sbt8080 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 665, Level: 4 Points: 665, Level: 4 Points: 665, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

This is actually in often-discussed topic on the Internet. In fact, in my opinion, it is currently one of the most-discussed (and most-contested) of all the drug "myths" out there.

I personally didn't believe in this myself at first, because of the official scientific "fact" that loperamide does not cross the blood-brain barrier. However, now it's three years later, and after having my own experiences with it, and reading the countless anecdotal reports online that sound very similar to my own experiences, I do actually believe it is somehow active centrally in high doses.

I have personally taken from 100-200mg (yes, that's up to 100 pills at a time) in desperation during the height of my addiction periods, and it both completely stopped all opiate withdrawal symptoms, as well as fully maintained my tolerance. It definitely does something to my brain, but I wouldn't necessarily call it "euphoric". It has altered my perception almost every time, but in different ways... sometimes making me dizzy, sometimes (but rarely) making my vision a little blurry, and sometimes making me just feel completely content.

I do think that the "euphoria" is mostly a subjective, perhaps placebo effect, but with emphasis on the "subjective". I think that it's all a matter of comparison. When you go from feeling like crap to feeling well, such an experience of simply getting relief from sickness could be considered euphoric to some. In fact, the definition of "euphoria" is simply a feeling of well-being or contentment. I think that it's all a matter of proverbial hills and valleys. Going from "sick" to "well" can be just as euphoric as going from "well" to "high". And all addicts know that going from "sick" to "high" is the best feeling in the world (i.e., getting your first dose after a period of withdrawal... after which all subsequent doses don't feel nearly as good).

The Original Poster claimed he took loperamide during a state of an alcohol hangover. I think it is no accident, then, that he felt happy after loperamide, somehow (however it actually works), made him feel well. If he repeats the experiment while feeling fine but just bored, he might have a different experience.

I would never take loperamide just for the hell of it. Only in desperation to avoid withdrawal or other sickness. Even though it has worked to make me feel better (and worked consistently, many times), I never feel safe taking 100 of these pills. The fact that it makes me dizzy especially makes me think it can't be good for me. But the fact that it makes me dizzy also makes me think it is acting centrally upon my brain.

Google it if you're not convinced. There are literally thousands of anecdotal reports (which are not admissible as scientific evidence, I know, but still are convincing) corroborating this.

(I should add a disclaimer that taking the amount of loperamide described in this post is especially unhealthy to the non-opioid-tolerant, due to the medically recognized physical effects. Getting constipation to the point of fecal impaction can't be fun, and is definitely possible for those who have no opioid tolerance. For the heavy users, however, taking even 200mg usually produces no worse effects than, say, taking an 80-160mg dose of oxycodone.)

Post Quality Evaluations:
Excellent addition to the thread backed up with a good dose of personal experience. Interesting theories regarding mindset when taking loperamide. Thank you for remembering to include the disclaimer at the bottom, as well.

Last edited by sbt8080; 31-05-2012 at 18:14.
  #8  
Old 31-05-2012, 22:41
Ontario Ontario is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 16-02-2012
23 y/o Male from Canada
Posts: 343
Ontario is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbt8080 View Post
This is actually in often-discussed topic on the Internet. In fact, in my opinion, it is currently one of the most-discussed (and most-contested) of all the drug "myths" out there.

I personally didn't believe in this myself at first, because of the official scientific "fact" that loperamide does not cross the blood-brain barrier. However, now it's three years later, and after having my own experiences with it, and reading the countless anecdotal reports online that sound very similar to my own experiences, I do actually believe it is somehow active centrally in high doses.

I have personally taken from 100-200mg (yes, that's up to 100 pills at a time) in desperation during the height of my addiction periods, and it both completely stopped all opiate withdrawal symptoms, as well as fully maintained my tolerance. It definitely does something to my brain, but I wouldn't necessarily call it "euphoric". It has altered my perception almost every time, but in different ways... sometimes making me dizzy, sometimes (but rarely) making my vision a little blurry, and sometimes making me just feel completely content.

I do think that the "euphoria" is mostly a subjective, perhaps placebo effect, but with emphasis on the "subjective". I think that it's all a matter of comparison. When you go from feeling like crap to feeling well, such an experience of simply getting relief from sickness could be considered euphoric to some. In fact, the definition of "euphoria" is simply a feeling of well-being or contentment. I think that it's all a matter of proverbial hills and valleys. Going from "sick" to "well" can be just as euphoric as going from "well" to "high". And all addicts know that going from "sick" to "high" is the best feeling in the world (i.e., getting your first dose after a period of withdrawal... after which all subsequent doses don't feel nearly as good).

The Original Poster claimed he took loperamide during a state of an alcohol hangover. I think it is no accident, then, that he felt happy after loperamide, somehow (however it actually works), made him feel well. If he repeats the experiment while feeling fine but just bored, he might have a different experience.

I would never take loperamide just for the hell of it. Only in desperation to avoid withdrawal or other sickness. Even though it has worked to make me feel better (and worked consistently, many times), I never feel safe taking 100 of these pills. The fact that it makes me dizzy especially makes me think it can't be good for me. But the fact that it makes me dizzy also makes me think it is acting centrally upon my brain.

Google it if you're not convinced. There are literally thousands of anecdotal reports (which are not admissible as scientific evidence, I know, but still are convincing) corroborating this.

(I should add a disclaimer that taking the amount of loperamide described in this post is especially unhealthy to the non-opioid-tolerant, due to the medically recognized physical effects. Getting constipation to the point of fecal impaction can't be fun, and is definitely possible for those who have no opioid tolerance. For the heavy users, however, taking even 200mg usually produces no worse effects than, say, taking an 80-160mg dose of oxycodone.)
Just no. It is not euphoric. It does not cross the Blood Brain Barrier, it can not be and any euphoria you are reciveing is as you said placebo or subjective, it is not truly euphoric...not to be debated no, its simple...I can find many people corroborating many stupid things all over the net...the fact is, its false and does not cross BBB...thats the fact.
  #9  
Old 31-05-2012, 23:06
Gradient Gradient is offline
Chem|EB|DMT
Moderator
 
Join Date: 09-11-2007
Male from Earth
Posts: 1,536
Blog Entries: 4
Gradient is a true resource and beyond reputeGradient is a true resource and beyond reputeGradient is a true resource and beyond reputeGradient is a true resource and beyond reputeGradient is a true resource and beyond reputeGradient is a true resource and beyond reputeGradient is a true resource and beyond reputeGradient is a true resource and beyond reputeGradient is a true resource and beyond reputeGradient is a true resource and beyond reputeGradient is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 12,642, Level: 16 Points: 12,642, Level: 16 Points: 12,642, Level: 16
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

Ontario, you are unjustifiably certain about something that you don't appear to fully understand. You speak as though the blood-brain barrier is composed of dense diamond sheets, somehow entirely impenetrable to all structures beyond a certain size. While this is typically accurate at normal doses of a given structure generally speaking pharmacologically - a high enough concentration gradient of pretty much anything will force molecules through. Don't forget, the BBB's simply a bunch of tightly-bound epithelial cells that act to significantly minimize penetration. They're just cells. It's not perfect. Since we're indeed discussing very high overdoses, your attempt at dismissively stifling all discussion of this topic is unproductive.

Also, telling someone what they do or don't feel doesn't strike me as a productive approach to discussion - regardless of whether you happen to be objectively correct or not. Not to mention, 'euphoria' is easily one of the most poorly-defined, and variable words used around drugs fora. I've heard everything from benzos to meth being described as euphoric. Maybe diarrhea meds flip some people's cookies... ; )

However - this is also likely one of the most popularly discussed topics on the forum, and I'd be surprised if a little more searching couldn't have answered this. Yes, recreational doses oxycodone (in percocets), which are vastly lower than what I've read described for loperamide, will very likely generate a 'stronger' effect than any reasonable (over)dose of loperamide.

Post Quality Evaluations:
For clearly explaining to someone whom I don't believe fully understood.
  #10  
Old 01-06-2012, 00:12
Ontario Ontario is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 16-02-2012
23 y/o Male from Canada
Posts: 343
Ontario is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradient View Post
Ontario, you are unjustifiably certain about something that you don't appear to fully understand. You speak as though the blood-brain barrier is composed of dense diamond sheets, somehow entirely impenetrable to all structures beyond a certain size. While this is typically accurate at normal doses of a given structure generally speaking pharmacologically - a high enough concentration gradient of pretty much anything will force molecules through. Don't forget, the BBB's simply a bunch of tightly-bound epithelial cells that act to significantly minimize penetration. They're just cells. It's not perfect. Since we're indeed discussing very high overdoses, your attempt at dismissively stifling all discussion of this topic is unproductive.

Also, telling someone what they do or don't feel doesn't strike me as a productive approach to discussion - regardless of whether you happen to be objectively correct or not. Not to mention, 'euphoria' is easily one of the most poorly-defined, and variable words used around drugs fora. I've heard everything from benzos to meth being described as euphoric. Maybe diarrhea meds flip some people's cookies... ; )

However - this is also likely one of the most popularly discussed topics on the forum, and I'd be surprised if a little more searching couldn't have answered this. Yes, recreational doses oxycodone (in percocets), which are vastly lower than what I've read described for loperamide, will very likely generate a 'stronger' effect than any reasonable (over)dose of loperamide.
Well, I will have to respectfully disagree with you sir.

I understand the subject, although I am not about to launch into an argument on here...I have to much respect for the forum and its members

I stand by my statements.

Post Quality Evaluations:
If you had respect for the forum and it's members you would have replied with sources backing up your "facts." Facts cite evidence, and "look it up yourself" or just repeating the same thing ad nauseum is not enough!
You do yourself a serious disservice here, this wasn't a personal attack you should have graciously accepted the advice.
  #11  
Old 01-06-2012, 00:57
sbt8080 sbt8080 is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 04-04-2007
32 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 205
sbt8080 probably knows what they are talking about.sbt8080 probably knows what they are talking about.sbt8080 probably knows what they are talking about.sbt8080 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 665, Level: 4 Points: 665, Level: 4 Points: 665, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ontario View Post
I stand by my statements.
You don't want to post a longer reply out of respect for we, the members, but you bother to post a short response simply stating "my previous post is still correct, regardless of everything you just said" (paraphrase)? Does that add anything of value to this thread?

I personally did not feel that your previous reply was very respectful. Certainly not a "flame" post or anything like that, but because you mentioned that you have too much respect for the members here, I had to mention that.

You do seem to have read my main point, or at least what I was hoping to be the main point, so let me call it out again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbt8080
I do think that the "euphoria" is mostly a subjective, perhaps placebo effect, but with emphasis on the "subjective". I think that it's all a matter of comparison. When you go from feeling like crap to feeling well, such an experience of simply getting relief from sickness could be considered euphoric to some. In fact, the definition of "euphoria" is simply a feeling of well-being or contentment.
While it is true that "euphoria" indeed is a medically-recognized effect of a chemical, I also stand by my statement that euphoria is also a non-medical subjective experience. Addiction is an extremely subjective experience, too. Some people become addicted simply to the routine of administration they're used to, hence why some people insufflate their buprenorphine, etc. (and yes, I know the bioavailabilities differ in that example, but that's not why everyone sniffs it).

I remember reading on this forum at some point (I frequent the addiction boards) that, to paraphrase, "sometimes simply feeling well after a period of withdrawal is just as good of a 'fix' as the real thing." I hope you get what I'm saying.

Regardless of all of that, I want to also point out that by the "thousands of anecdotes online," I wasn't necessarily pointing to the ones in which somebody claims "I got high off loperamide!" I find those just silly, myself. Instead, I was thinking more along the lines of the tons of stories in which people described the exact same side effects that I personally have felt dozens of times. These include dizziness, blurred vision, and improved mood/psychological factors.

I don't doubt scientific fact at all, but I also will never truly know what to believe about this drug until somebody does a new study on this very issue. I have been looking for studies for a long time but haven't seen anything other than the one that everybody has seen, in which "loperamide-containing nanoparticles are coated with polysorbate 80 and injected." I haven't seen any recent study on taking very large doses orally.

New uses for drugs are found all the time. I don't believe we know everything about everything. Hell, many psychiatric medications work for reasons that are not well-understood at all.

And I'm one of the most cynical people you would ever meet. I rarely believe anything I read online.
  #12  
Old 01-06-2012, 00:59
hypernihl hypernihl is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 28-09-2008
Female from United States
Posts: 253
hypernihl is on the way uphypernihl is on the way uphypernihl is on the way up
Points: 409, Level: 3 Points: 409, Level: 3 Points: 409, Level: 3
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradient View Post
Ontario, you are unjustifiably certain about something that you don't appear to fully understand. You speak as though the blood-brain barrier is composed of dense diamond sheets, somehow entirely impenetrable to all structures beyond a certain size. While this is typically accurate at normal doses of a given structure generally speaking pharmacologically - a high enough concentration gradient of pretty much anything will force molecules through. Don't forget, the BBB's simply a bunch of tightly-bound epithelial cells that act to significantly minimize penetration. They're just cells. It's not perfect. Since we're indeed discussing very high overdoses, your attempt at dismissively stifling all discussion of this topic is unproductive.
Yes, I totally agree with this. Many drugs that are said "not to cross the blood-brain barrier" actually do with a large enough concentration and/or with the addition of P-glycoprotein inhibitors.

From Wikipedia,

Quote:
Many physicians and pharmacists believe that loperamide does not cross the blood–brain barrier. In fact, however, loperamide does cross this barrier, although it is immediately pumped back out into non–central nervous system (CNS) circulation by P-glycoprotein. While this mechanism effectively shields the CNS from exposure (and thus risk of CNS addiction) to loperamide, many drugs are known to inhibit P-glycoprotein and may thus render the CNS vulnerable to opiate agonism by loperamide.[6]

Only when very high doses are taken does enough accumulate in the brain to produce typical opioid effects, lasting for a number of hours (just as typical opioids would).[7][8]

[6] Upton, R. N. (2007). "Cerebral Uptake of Drugs in Humans". Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology 34 (8): 695–701.
[7] Litovitz, T.; Clancy, C.; Korberly, B.; Temple, A. R.; Mann, K. V. (1997). "Surveillance of Loperamide Ingestions: An Analysis of 216 Poison Center Reports". Journal of Toxicology. Clinical Toxicology 35 (1): 11–19.
[8] Sklerov, J.; Levine, B.; Moore, K. A.; Allan, C.; Fowler, D. (October 2005). "Tissue Distribution of Loperamide and N-desmethylloperamide Following a Fatal Overdose". Journal of Analytical Toxicology 29 (7): 750–754.
One common P-glycoprotein inhibitor is quinine.

I always used quinine with loperamide during opiate withdrawals. I never took large doses of loperamide (~8 mg), but added quinine (~100 mg), and had very good results controlling opiate withdrawal symptoms.

I have read similar reports with GABA taken in large quantities (~ several grams). Large enough concentration increases the chance of the drug crossing the blood-brain barrier.

All that being said, these drugs can be dangerous for other reasons when taken in large quantities.

Post Quality Evaluations:
For finally adding a source to the thread.
  #13  
Old 01-06-2012, 02:32
trdofbeingtrd trdofbeingtrd is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 27-04-2011
33 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 2,612
Blog Entries: 1
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

There are different myths, claims, and actual facts when it comes to different substances.

For instance and not to go off topic, but there is the "marijuana physical withdrawals" claim, which many including myself do not know to be true. Is this a FACT? No, it's a truth as far as the person views it.

I do know that loperamide and tonic water helped me with withdrawals, and no I didn't take that much either. What came to my mind when reading this claim is that I know certain substances do very little for me such as cocaine and codeine. Both of these can be addictive and people for sure claim euphoria from them. If it were just my personal experience, I would say this is not a true claim......but we know that's not the case.

So then I remember about tramadol and how some people get an euphoric "buzz" or "high" so to speak from it, while others do not. Please forgive my ignorance, but there is one specific opiate (thought it was tramadol) that a person getting a good feeling from it has to do with how the liver works, enzymes and what not. I guess there is a level of enzymes required in order for that opiate to be broken down and the user gets the good feeling.

With loperamide, I cannot personally say that this claim is true, but I can say that there is always the rare people that for whatever medical/biological reason that is just different from the rest. For instance, my brother in law worked with a guy that got a somewhat "buzz" from ibuprofen and even got extremely sleepy from it. Most people in the world get NOTHING from ibuprofen except for pain relief and maybe an upset stomach if not taking it with food.

The OP is claiming that loperamide gave a "buzz" or "high", and while I see it as just a claim, I am not him......it's possible (but not probable) that this is just a rare person in regards to how his blood brain barrier works. I read a thread on here not to long ago about someone "cleaning" loperamide and slamming (injecting) it, then claimed to get an opiate rush from it. While I do not and would not ever recommend someone injecting loperamide (specifically if the claim were false and the member was making it all up..........NOT saying that member was), you just never know what substance does what.

I would think that opiate lovers would be jealous more than anything if the claim is true. If it is, can we get this guy to a lab and figure out what the secret is? LOL, just kidding, but really, we just don't know.
  #14  
Old 01-06-2012, 02:46
hypernihl hypernihl is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 28-09-2008
Female from United States
Posts: 253
hypernihl is on the way uphypernihl is on the way uphypernihl is on the way up
Points: 409, Level: 3 Points: 409, Level: 3 Points: 409, Level: 3
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdofbeingtrd View Post
There are different myths, claims, and actual facts when it comes to different substances.

For instance and not to go off topic, but there is the "marijuana physical withdrawals" claim, which many including myself do not know to be true. Is this a FACT? No, it's a truth as far as the person views it.

I do know that loperamide and tonic water helped me with withdrawals, and no I didn't take that much either. What came to my mind when reading this claim is that I know certain substances do very little for me such as cocaine and codeine. Both of these can be addictive and people for sure claim euphoria from them. If it were just my personal experience, I would say this is not a true claim......but we know that's not the case.

So then I remember about tramadol and how some people get an euphoric "buzz" or "high" so to speak from it, while others do not. Please forgive my ignorance, but there is one specific opiate (thought it was tramadol) that a person getting a good feeling from it has to do with how the liver works, enzymes and what not. I guess there is a level of enzymes required in order for that opiate to be broken down and the user gets the good feeling.

With loperamide, I cannot personally say that this claim is true, but I can say that there is always the rare people that for whatever medical/biological reason that is just different from the rest. For instance, my brother in law worked with a guy that got a somewhat "buzz" from ibuprofen and even got extremely sleepy from it. Most people in the world get NOTHING from ibuprofen except for pain relief and maybe an upset stomach if not taking it with food.

The OP is claiming that loperamide gave a "buzz" or "high", and while I see it as just a claim, I am not him......it's possible (but not probable) that this is just a rare person in regards to how his blood brain barrier works. I read a thread on here not to long ago about someone "cleaning" loperamide and slamming (injecting) it, then claimed to get an opiate rush from it. While I do not and would not ever recommend someone injecting loperamide (specifically if the claim were false and the member was making it all up..........NOT saying that member was), you just never know what substance does what.

I would think that opiate lovers would be jealous more than anything if the claim is true. If it is, can we get this guy to a lab and figure out what the secret is? LOL, just kidding, but really, we just don't know.

For the most part I agree with you.

However, the dose of quinine in tonic water is << 1 mg / liter. So that does not count as taking quinine. Check out the 3 references in the wikipedia post I referenced. Loperamide is as potent as fentanyl at the same concentrations in the brain.

Loperamide is not a myth, it just may be a matter of concentration, genetics, and of course combinations with other drugs.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thank you for clearing up some of that information.

Last edited by hypernihl; 01-06-2012 at 02:48. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #15  
Old 01-06-2012, 02:52
trdofbeingtrd trdofbeingtrd is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 27-04-2011
33 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 2,612
Blog Entries: 1
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

Well, with all the words you are using, I got no reason to doubt you ( not saying I believe anything, but you seem to know your stuffs), but the tonic water and small amount of loperamide did help with my kratom withdrawals.

So, maybe there is LITTLE quindine in tonic water, but it helped me considering I took very small amounts of loperamide.

What I will say though is THANK YOU, cause now I know if I need the help, I can check out your references to get a higher amount of quindine and maybe it will help out with withdrawals even more, should they come.

You know what is funny, you sound very familiar, but you are a newbie.

Last edited by trdofbeingtrd; 01-06-2012 at 02:54. Reason: Adding more.
  #16  
Old 01-06-2012, 02:57
Hollow Hippie Hollow Hippie is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 18-12-2007
Male from USA - Pennsylvania
Posts: 415
Hollow Hippie is captain of the psychonauts.Hollow Hippie is captain of the psychonauts.Hollow Hippie is captain of the psychonauts.
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

Someone over at bluelight died from loperamide and alcohol, I don't think placebos kill you.

Post Quality Evaluations:
This contributes very little to the thread...
The rep was neutral, not negative. Now that you've destroyed your post and whined about rep, however - you've earned yourself some.

Last edited by Hollow Hippie; 27-06-2012 at 17:34. Reason: lmao
  #17  
Old 01-06-2012, 03:03
hypernihl hypernihl is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 28-09-2008
Female from United States
Posts: 253
hypernihl is on the way uphypernihl is on the way uphypernihl is on the way up
Points: 409, Level: 3 Points: 409, Level: 3 Points: 409, Level: 3
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdofbeingtrd View Post
Well, with all the words you are using, I got no reason to doubt you ( not saying I believe anything, but you seem to know your stuffs), but the tonic water and small amount of loperamide did help with my kratom withdrawals.

So, maybe there is LITTLE quindine in tonic water, but it helped me considering I took very small amounts of loperamide.

What I will say though is THANK YOU, cause now I know if I need the help, I can check out your references to get a higher amount of quindine and maybe it will help out with withdrawals even more, should they come.

You know what is funny, you sound very familiar, but you are a newbie.
I'm not discounting tonic water + loperamide. I honestly do not know the required dose of quinine to properly potentiate loperamide, but higher doses have always worked for me. In the U.S. your supposed to have a prescription for large quantities (~ 100 mg) of quinine, however, it can can be found in high doses in supplements sold legally in the U.S. (in most malls).
  #18  
Old 01-06-2012, 03:09
TheBigBadWolf TheBigBadWolf is offline
..and your eyebrows
 
Join Date: 11-04-2010
48 y/o Male from Germany
Posts: 2,568
Blog Entries: 6
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,906, Level: 13 Points: 7,906, Level: 13 Points: 7,906, Level: 13
Activity: 34.4% Activity: 34.4% Activity: 34.4%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

I have read up thoroughly about loperamide and read several (about twenty) trip reports of people who claimed to have got loperamide "through" the BBB with help of other substances.

I then took the substance which to combine with lope seemed as safe as possible to me, ingested a certain dose of that substance, an hour before I ingested 24 mg of loperamide.
I won't say which substance it was, nor which dose I took, because I feel this method to be too unsafe to opiate naive persons to put it out on the open.

It definitely worked.
I was on day #3 after my last methadone dose and began to feel withdrawy, which indicates that there was not too much methadone left in my system.
An hour after the ingestion of the lope I felt my guts become warm and even a slight euphoria was to be felt.
I can't say whether this was an effect of the lope/substanceX combination or if it was placebo, because I felt relieved that my w/d was going away... Can't say.
I waited another twelve hours before I took the next dose of methadone, in this time no further w/d symptoms were felt.

I then thought it reasonable to try this out, because I had a certain opiate tolerance, in the meantime I have changed my opinion, it was very dangerous to do so (because of the effects of substance X combined to loperamide) and I can only tell any reader to not try this at home.

Loperamide is helpful while withdrawing the strong opiates, but to try make it a substitute for them is as unreasonable as can be, real opiates are not only cheaper per buzz, they are also examined in their effects, which is not the case in combined loperamide/substance x,y or z misuse.

Stay away from this shit, except for when you have diarrhea.

TBBW

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good warning for those reading about the dangers of lopermide taken incorrectly.
  #19  
Old 01-06-2012, 03:20
trdofbeingtrd trdofbeingtrd is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 27-04-2011
33 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 2,612
Blog Entries: 1
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

Good point Wolf sir, we just had a member who was addicted physically to loperamide, and it was a truly F***ed situation for the said member. Basically he/she was taking a LARGE amount of loperamide and then got stuck on it.

Good point
  #20  
Old 01-06-2012, 03:28
hypernihl hypernihl is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 28-09-2008
Female from United States
Posts: 253
hypernihl is on the way uphypernihl is on the way uphypernihl is on the way up
Points: 409, Level: 3 Points: 409, Level: 3 Points: 409, Level: 3
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

Agreed, I am not advocating using loperamide recreationally, but it is a useful in maintaining through opiate withdrawal. There are substances that will increase it's effectiveness, and it should not be used recreationally.
  #21  
Old 01-06-2012, 03:33
TheBigBadWolf TheBigBadWolf is offline
..and your eyebrows
 
Join Date: 11-04-2010
48 y/o Male from Germany
Posts: 2,568
Blog Entries: 6
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,906, Level: 13 Points: 7,906, Level: 13 Points: 7,906, Level: 13
Activity: 34.4% Activity: 34.4% Activity: 34.4%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

As a good part of the body's morphine receptors are in the intestinies it's only logical someone can get addicted to this substance, even when it doesn't cross the BBB. Hence my above warning.

Substances don't have to work on your brain-chemistry to get you addicted to them.

TBBW
  #22  
Old 01-06-2012, 05:21
baZING baZING is offline
On Hiatus
 
Join Date: 15-11-2009
Male from United States
Posts: 1,326
Blog Entries: 8
baZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Hippie View Post
Someone over at bluelight died from loperamide and alcohol, I don't think placebos kill you.
What I am posting I will make brief, as it is verging on off topic and do not wish to derail the thread. There is good discussion happening and my intention is not to disrupt it, especially given the general interest there seems to be on this subject. In regards to the above quote, however, while it may be true in general that placebos probably won't kill, the way you've worded that post puts a lot of assumption and blame on loperamide's role in that particular death. Based on the sources in this thread and anecdotal evidence both here (thanks TBBW and MiterSaw) and in other places, there's little question that it is possible for loperamide to cross the BBB in sufficiently high doses and/or in combination with certain substances. In this particular case above, however, the deceased in question was also drinking, which can be quite lethal on its own. Without a toxicology report, simply knowing which substances a person ingested before passing is not enough to say which were the contributing factors in their death, unless of course you know other information the rest of us don't.

Thanks again TBBW for that very enlightening report; I learned a lot from it.

Important edit: This is not to insinuate it is safe to consume alcohol and loperamide together, especially if one or both are taken in large doses. I was merely pointing out in this specific instance, the cause of death is not 100% certain and should therefore not be blamed on anything without sufficient evidence. This person [who passed away after taking a combination of loperamide and alcohol] may have died because of the alcohol alone, may have died from the loperamide alone, or may have died from neither. It may have even been because of a pre-existing condition that was aggrivated by the srug use. We simply do not know. This post should NOT be construed as making any assumptions (let alone guarantees) of the safety of this or any drug combos with loperamide. on the contrary, I highly suggest any and all combinations involving high doses of loperamide be avoided.

Last edited by baZING; 01-06-2012 at 18:29. Reason: Self explanatory.
  #23  
Old 01-06-2012, 16:32
sbt8080 sbt8080 is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 04-04-2007
32 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 205
sbt8080 probably knows what they are talking about.sbt8080 probably knows what they are talking about.sbt8080 probably knows what they are talking about.sbt8080 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 665, Level: 4 Points: 665, Level: 4 Points: 665, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

Quote:
Originally Posted by baZING View Post
In this particular case above, however, the deceased in question was also drinking, which can be quite lethal on its own.
Yes, I completely agree. I also don't want to derail this thread by talking about this at length, but I do want to mention that I had a relative who died from alcohol alone. He was a severe alcoholic for many years, ran out of money and couldn't afford food, but continued his drinking despite not eating for a few days. He died shortly later.

The coroner reported nothing at all but alcohol, and I'm sure this is accurate seeing as how my relative had no money at all. So, I highly doubt that there is anything especially dangerous about combining loperamide and alcohol, but still it's a good idea not to combine anything with alcohol in general (except food!).
  #24  
Old 01-06-2012, 17:14
TheBigBadWolf TheBigBadWolf is offline
..and your eyebrows
 
Join Date: 11-04-2010
48 y/o Male from Germany
Posts: 2,568
Blog Entries: 6
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,906, Level: 13 Points: 7,906, Level: 13 Points: 7,906, Level: 13
Activity: 34.4% Activity: 34.4% Activity: 34.4%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbt8080 View Post
So, I highly doubt that there is anything especially dangerous about combining loperamide and alcohol, but still it's a good idea not to combine anything with alcohol in general (except food!).
With all respect, your doubt lacks each and every fundament. The German Customer's Information says explicitly:
Quote:
Während der Anwendung dürfen Sie keinen Alkohol trinken
which translates to: You must not drink Alcohol When ingesting this substance.

I don't find it very adequate you post assumptions which base on a heap of nothing, to get other members correcting your false statements. I only had to do one google search to find the facts that annihilated your "idea". You could have done this before posting and spare me ten minutes to write this.
At last we want to serve facts to the people who have questions concerning substances, not a site about guesses, how educated they might be, though.

TBBW

Quelle:
http://www.pharmacharts.de/datenbank...nebenwirkungen
  #25  
Old 01-06-2012, 17:45
sbt8080 sbt8080 is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 04-04-2007
32 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 205
sbt8080 probably knows what they are talking about.sbt8080 probably knows what they are talking about.sbt8080 probably knows what they are talking about.sbt8080 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 665, Level: 4 Points: 665, Level: 4 Points: 665, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Loperamide - The secret Opioid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigBadWolf View Post
I don't find it very adequate you post assumptions which base on a heap of nothing, to get other members correcting your false statements.
What the hell are you talking about? Everything I contributed to this thread before my last post was specifically addressing the original poster's experience with loperamide. And I think I did a decent job of discussing the matter respectfully. Save for my last post, I made no scientific assumptions or guesses as to how the drug is actually working. I just talked generally about my own experiences and those of others that I have studied.

Is the following statement an assumption?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbt8080
I highly doubt that there is anything especially dangerous about combining loperamide and alcohol
Yes, it is. But I think it is the first "guess" that I actually made in this thread. And it's not even about the main topic. However, it was still in my best interest of harm-reduction to respond to the individual who brought up, without any references, "Someone over at bluelight died from loperamide and alcohol."

All I was trying to say was that alcohol can indeed kill just by itself. I know that is true. If you or any other posters have a problem with my assumption about the loperamide/alcohol combination, however, then I will retract it:

I will respectfully concede that I do not have any scientific evidence proving that loperamide and alcohol should not be contraindicated. However, I have not seen any scientific evidence proving that they should, other than a German phrase stating that one "must not drink alcohol when ingesting [loperamide]." If any of you readers find that convincing enough, then by all means, avoid this combination at all costs. It is worth noting, anyway, that the U.S. FDA does not contraindicate alcohol and loperamide.

But, I already told you that it's not a good idea to combine drugs with alcohol, before I was attacked. That is simple truism for the sake of harm-reduction, and nobody can tell me that statement is false.

Last edited by sbt8080; 01-06-2012 at 17:51.

Share this on:

Tags
loperamide, omeprazole

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mechanisms of opioid-induced tolerance and hyperalgesia (2007) Paracelsus Pharmacology 1 11-06-2013 23:21
Indiana Governor Signs Bill Supporting Tighter Regulations for Methadone Maintenance moda00 Miscellaneous News 3 09-05-2012 23:28
Effects - Loperamide With PS80, anyone see this?Loperamide is an opioid anti diarrheal, structu 80sbaby Opiates & Opioids 3 31-01-2011 00:01
Effects - Methadone Metabolism in the Elderly Spucky Methadone 3 26-01-2011 10:54
Protracted Opioid Withdrawal Syndrome: All That We Know (A Grand Unified Theory) Suboxer Opiate addiction 28 03-08-2010 04:13

» New Threads
Maeng Da Kratom
Last post by rhino236
47 Replies, 96,143 Views
jaw clenching / teeth grinding ?...
Last post by Dawn Godess
1 Replies, 37 Views
Sex and DXM
Last post by hunter19877
0 Replies, 1 Views
Meth insipired art/creative writing
Last post by aivolkovo
58 Replies, 6,741 Views
EXTREME dizziness and head spinning
Last post by nuklehead
0 Replies, 12 Views
preparing for first use of...
Last post by hunter19877
2 Replies, 62 Views
Seizure on dxm
Last post by hunter19877
6 Replies, 236 Views
holding in the bowl you smoke?...
Last post by aivolkovo
0 Replies, 27 Views
Opiate and benzos withdrawal...
Last post by Dawn Godess
21 Replies, 919 Views
What causes RLS during opiate...
Last post by ocod
26 Replies, 38,944 Views
» New Wiki Articles

Sitelinks: Information:

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:27.


Copyright: SIN Foundation 2003 - 2014, All rights reserved
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.