Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Research Chemicals Piperazines, Phenethylamines, Tryptamines & other designer drugs.

Old 07-05-2012, 18:31

20 y/o Male from United States
progeater is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How to feel limitless like you're on NZT

My monkeys want to experience the limitless feeling of NZT, and stimulants/nootropics/etc, especially if used in the correct combinations, can help them obtain a very similar feeling.
I just ordered 1 gram of methiopropamine, apparently one of the more closer amphetamine-feeling drugs. What other chemicals could end up being a godly combination? Personally it is much harder for me to obtain amphetamines then it used to be, so preferably stuff that can be obtained online or in store. (unless it's that important)
So far, the possibilities to join the combination, from my own personal research, include:
Methiopropamine
Piracetam, Aniracetam, Pramiracetam (all to be taken with Choline)
4-FMA, 4-FA

Need more ideas and possibilities especially from experienced researchers. I want my monkies to have awesome memory and I want SWIM to be able to get their thoughts across without pausing or trying to find the right words, they need motivation , they want to be limitless.
Old 07-05-2012, 19:18
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: How to feel limitless like you're on NZT

What on earth is "NZT"?
Old 07-05-2012, 20:01
Titanium Member

Male from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,690, Level: 12 Points: 6,690, Level: 12 Points: 6,690, Level: 12
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%

Even if a drug or combination of drugs could reproduce what happened in the movie, that substance would be the worlds most guarded secret. Society wouldn't work if everyone was limitless . People have to fall into a pecking order based on a number of things, one of them being aptitude/intelligence. If everyone had access to this drug who would clean the bathrooms, cook the food and drive the cabs?

Anyway some of the nootropics have positive effects. Like phenibut or the racetams.. none will be Like nzt though

Btw its not cool to make threads about non existent drugs

Last edited by Basoodler; 07-05-2012 at 20:08. Reason: Autocorrect
Old 07-05-2012, 20:10
Titanium Member

22 y/o Female from Earth
Nanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,859, Level: 8 Points: 2,859, Level: 8 Points: 2,859, Level: 8
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%

NZT is a fictional drug from the movie limitless. In a nutshell, its an extremely powerful nootropic.

I've been playing around with the idea of a NZT-like pill for the past week. I was thinking of including small amounts of each well known nootropic substance. Too much of a good thing can be bad, but what about a little bit of every good thing?

For example, this is what I'm thinking-

20mg Fish oil
20mg Choline
10mg Phenibut
10mg Piracetam
10mg Oxyracetam
10mg Pramiracetam
5mg L-huperzine
5mg L-Glutamine
5mg L-Taurine
5mg Modafinil
2mg Adderall

All stuffed in one little pill. That's 102mg. I'm not sure how big the pill would be. But I don't think it would be too big.
Thoughts anyone?

Last edited by Nanashi; 07-05-2012 at 20:15.
Old 07-05-2012, 22:41
Titanium Member

24 y/o Male from United States
Kapron is a decent psychonaut.Kapron is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Swim hates to be blunt but amphetamine and methamphetamine are the real life equivelents to what is decribed in the movie.
Old 07-05-2012, 22:58
Titanium Member

Male from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,690, Level: 12 Points: 6,690, Level: 12 Points: 6,690, Level: 12
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapron View Post
Swim hates to be blunt but amphetamine and methamphetamine are the real life equivelents to what is decribed in the movie.
The annuls of history are not really chock full of successful meth addicts. I mean there was hitter, who accomplised some great time things. He also was evil crazy diluted and did a whole host of ter. Terririble shit. His legacy reeks. Of meth pscycosis left out of hand for a long time.

A stronger case could be made for cocaine based on history.
Because when you look at the successful people in the world today you don't see a lot if meth junkies or crack heads, I think you can take meth and coke off the list just through human trial and error.
Old 08-05-2012, 21:09
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
ellisd is captain of the psychonauts.ellisd is captain of the psychonauts.ellisd is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 348, Level: 2 Points: 348, Level: 2 Points: 348, Level: 2

It's interesting, when I first started taking Kratom daily, I found it to be everything like NZT was in the movie for me. Production was up, I was quick on responses, loads on energy, confident, etcetera. However, over time, I needed more of drug to achieve the same effects, side effects increased, and got sick when I didn't have access to it.

My relationship with Kratom and what it did for me reminded me so much of the movie Limitless.

I've experimented with Nootropics but nothing peaked my performance more than my early days with Kratom.
Old 08-05-2012, 21:40
Titanium Member

29 y/o Female from United Kingdom
misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisd View Post
It's interesting, when I first started taking Kratom daily, I found it to be everything like NZT was in the movie for me. .
This was exactly the case with me for methoxetamine once i had become accustomed to it daily. It just 'fixed' everything about me and made incredibly motivated productive and sociable.

Last edited by misskatie; 08-05-2012 at 21:41. Reason: typo
Old 19-05-2012, 16:43

20 y/o Male from United States
progeater is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1

I've made progress in research. The other day I received my methiopropamine (MPA) in the mail, which is very underrated btw, feels very similar to that of adderall or vyvanse, but better in my opinion...and i LOVE my adderall and vyvanse, they're the whole reason i looked into and ordered the chemical, but still these things alone are not enough to feel limitless.

What I have:
  • Methiopropamine
  • Caffeine
  • Pramiracetam
  • Choline
  • Theanine
  • PEA
What I ordered:
  • Aniracetam
  • Oxiracetam
  • Phenibut
  • NALT (Tyrosine)

Now I know the methiopropamine and racetams are going to play a big part in becoming limitless, but what else should I look in to? Would kratom and methoxetamine mix well?

Share this on:

Tags
4-fa, 4-fma, aniracetam, choline, methiopropamine, nootropics, piracetam, pramiracetam, stimulants

» New Threads
Rand Paul Files Asset Forfeiture...
Last post by onlyliveoncetwice
1 Replies, 51 Views
Addicted to Loperamide-New Year,...
Last post by Nefret
192 Replies, 11,427 Views
Brown GBL - A health risk?
Last post by mess clean
7 Replies, 156 Views
Heroin; I really need some...
Last post by curiousonlooker