Register Tags

Notices

Old 07-05-2012, 12:53

25 y/o Female from United States
itz_stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%
Oxycodone and Valium

I have 4 5/325 oxy and bout 5 20mg valiums. I was wondering what the effect be like what would happen ifi added 8%alcohol to it. Please respond immedieatly
Old 08-05-2012, 01:25
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Canada
Ontario is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%
Re: Oxycodone and Valium

Quote:
Originally Posted by itz_stitch View Post
I have 4 5/325 oxy and bout 5 20mg valiums. I was wondering what the effect be like what would happen ifi added 8%alcohol to it. Please respond immedieatly
You have 4 PERCOCET tablets.

5 mg of Oxycodone (active chemical in Oxyneo) and 325 mg of paracetamol.

You will be at 20mg of Oxycodone, the starting dose more an opiate naive person is 10mg so whats your status when it comes to opiates? 20mg wont touch some people but it does me nice and if youve never done it I would take 2, wait a bit see how you feel (like an hour and a half) then one and the last one if you want.

The valiums only come in 2, 5 and 10mg tablets so I do not see how you have 5 20mg...I WOULD NOT TAKE THESE AS THERE CLEARLY NOT VALIUMS. Unless you meant 20 5mg tablets which would make it 100mg. Starting dose for a benzo naive human to get high is 10mg, really really high is 20mg.

Combination of 100mg of Valium and 20mg of Oxy will certainly result in a horrible ending and I would not do it. Combination of ANY AMMOUNT of Valium and Oxy is a BAD idea.

One night, take two 5 mg Valiums and see how you feel and go from there going up to I would say 40 mg max.
Another night try the Percs, start with two and go from there.

Booze or beer in combination with either medications in realtion to this post is also an extremly bad idea and can result in death.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good advice for op in the consequences of mixing opiods and benzos
Great advice, always carefully mixing Benzo's/Opiates/booze
Good warnings about the dangers of mixing drugs and that tolerance will determine the effect.
Great advice preventing potential harm
Old 08-05-2012, 17:22

36 y/o Male from Canada
chiggs is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Oxycodone and Valium

Quote:
Originally Posted by itz_stitch View Post

You Mean Altogether?? Like some kinda crazy opiate/benzo/alcohol SpaceBall ???? :P My 1st response, DON'T!!!! Its one thing to mix the odd drink in with the odd Pain Med here or there, but to try an concoct some type of hillbilly 'speedball' will not end in anything remotely good.
If your just out to catch a buzz, have some semblance of Opiate tolerance, than maybe, maybe, chew/eat a Perc or Two with a couple drinks, and than perhaps pop a benzo a few hours later when coming down.
Also as Ontario pointed out, they arent Oxy's there Percocet/Endocet's that have acetaminophen in them so if you plan on Railing them, watch, they tend to dry the nose out, an yes, you can rail them even with the APAP, although I DO NOT Recommend/Endorse it :P I do do it myself too thou, last 10/12yrs unfort. :/

In all honestly if you dont have any opiate tolerance or have never done them, My advice personally, would to NOT to them, if only what I know now 10/12 yrs ago, would never had laid hands on them myself....but thats a WHOLE nother story for a diff. day lol.
Take care, take it slow an easy to start no matter what you do decide, Cheers.

Share this on:

Tags
oxycodone, valium