Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 02-05-2012, 19:55
Banned

34 y/o Male from United States
zgoat65 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
"Boofing"- is this real, and has anyone done it? Details please.

Ok, so I was in an off-the-wall conversation the other day, and the subjects of drugs and routes of administration came up. So in the middle of this discussion one chick busts out with "Have you ever 'boofed' meth?" So I had to inquire as to what "boofing"means. I was told that she's and her boyfriend would use together, she IV and he smoked and "boofed"). Before he rolled a bowl, he would have her draw up about half a gram in about 60cc water into an oral (well in this case oral isn't quite the word I'd use) syringe, insert it into his anus, and push the plunger. She's said it really spun him out, and quick. Is this bullshit, or has anyone got info regarding this RA.
Old 02-05-2012, 20:09
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,287, Level: 20 Points: 19,287, Level: 20 Points: 19,287, Level: 20
Activity: 59.6% Activity: 59.6% Activity: 59.6%
Re: "Boofing"- is this real, and has anyone done it? Details please.

yeah, people will do pretty much anything to get high. Recently someone came here saying they had been putting adderall up their butt for a while and was starting to bleed.

I would not recommend this as anything more then an experiment.

Rectal bio-availibilty is somewhere in excess of 90% for most drugs, so it is much easier to OD up the butt. Plus, unlike oral ingestion, there is no vomiting if you take too much, you only get one chance to dose.

I would treat this the same as injecting for all practical purposes.

Except if your intestines break, they route your poo through a hole in your side into a sack you have to carry and you will never get laid again.
Old 02-05-2012, 20:24
Banned

34 y/o Male from United States
zgoat65 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Lol! SWIM is an IV'er, and will stick to sticking stuff in his veins. While you still only got one chance to dose, it has to feel less awkward.

Disclaimer- using drugs intravenously is addictive and, if not done right, can hurt you.
"Boofing" drugs is just plain weird, and not a good idea. While IV use is not a good idea, when put in side by side comparison with "Boofing", doesn't seem like such a bad idea either.

Last edited by zgoat65; 03-05-2012 at 02:33.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:32

21 y/o Female from United States
crushedice should review received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

ha, all ive got to say is......

WAOW.

pretty much once youve crossed the line ..really..

Post Quality Evaluations:
This adds nothing to the thread and is not very clear.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:13
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from United States
OxyMormon is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 108, Level: 1 Points: 108, Level: 1 Points: 108, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

This is particularly common in the gay community, or at least the gay enchanted space hamster community, because *my* enchanted space hamster, Zeb, has told me that it's prevalent and people do it quite a bit. In the gay community, it's called a booty bump... and those gentlemen who enjoy being the catcher say it enhances even more the experience that they have doing... umm... that...

Zeb was skeptical, so Zeb tried it himself once... and, he tells me... he didn't really feel anything from it... but Zeb has also watched others who fly through the roof... so I guess it's just a matter of tolerance or whatever.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:35
Titanium Member

33 y/o Female from USA - Texas
FluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way up
Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

I have had my experiences with rectal admin though minimal. Having read reports that the effect was next to slamming, a couple shots that were declared failure after pincushioning oneself had the needle removed and were pushed upstream.

While online reading indicates roughly five minute onset, I found it to be closer to twenty. Also, when one loves the rush from slamming a nice big shot, anal admin does seem to leave much to be desired. Though rush does peak fairly close to that of an IV rush, I found the 'build up' effect takes away from the experience to an extent and that a .65 g shot when taken rectally felt to build to the feel at peak effect of a .45 ish g when IV'd.

I guess all in all, the thing I LOVE about IV use is that everything happens at once, there is no progression of effect...just BOOM and suddenly so much isgoing on you cant say for sure which began first...like the surprise factore that catches your breath and then you are THERE.

Rectal was a gradual increase in effects and intensity that lacked the BOOM factor I love so much.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:50
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

Yeah, "plugging" or w/e you wanna call it. I've never done it, but it's actually a lot more common than you think. A lot of people only do it this way, and a lot of users describe the effects to be something a bit more intense than smoking, but less intense than injecting.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:35
Gold Member

Male from Ireland
Cuberun really adds to the discussion.Cuberun really adds to the discussion.Cuberun really adds to the discussion.Cuberun really adds to the discussion.Cuberun really adds to the discussion.Cuberun really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,958, Level: 6 Points: 1,958, Level: 6 Points: 1,958, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Fieldmouse has done it with methylone.
The technical term is rectal administration.

1. Super high BIO-A as long as you're clear (second only to IV which leaves track marks and fucks your veins up)
2. Simple really, you take dumps 10x the size of the syringe and apprehensive about a tiny medical instrument going a couple of inches in?
3. Come up is quick and hard
4. He wouldn't recommend anyone do it with meth unless they were certain of it's purity - and even so, only once in a while. Not something one should do every dose. Fieldmouse will just stick to eating his thank you berry much.
5. It won't work if you're a dirty mofo who carries stuff around in his rectum.
6. You don't go far in, only past the spinchter into the rectum- don't wanna squirt it into your colon (no homo)

There are 5ml syringes with no tip and just a little hole that are rounded. Ya mix the stuff with minmum of 3-5 ml water. and off you go, just dissolve the crystal/meth in the water and draw it up.

Nothing weird about it. What's scarier is sticking a needle into veins.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:18
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
Reason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way up
Points: 568, Level: 3 Points: 568, Level: 3 Points: 568, Level: 3
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

This was a bad idea I know but I was a fiendish meth addict and would do anything short of sell myself for meth. I stopped before it got there but I'm sure it would/could have for me had I not gotten off the shit so...

My friend Ant gets a nice 8 ball of some GOOD dope and sees me staring it down... of course he smokes with me like any good friend but I have no money to buy any off him. This was highly disappointing, as there was one particularly large awesome shard... which I wanted. I fiend/indirectly ask him for it and he says he will GIVE me this like .45 shard for free... under the condition that I shove it up my ass cause he thinks that would be funny. I agree because if any tweaker tells me they'd turn down a free .45, that's probably bullshit and if it 'aint... all the more to ya' . So I "shove" a shard of methamphetamine deep up my ass because that is the only way he says it works. (this was not considered to be in a sexual light at all in the situation so I was comfortable.. He just couldnt stop laughing.. esp. after seeing how TWACKED I got). Felt like smoking 2+ grams at once IMO but with suprisingly less psychotic symptoms than smoking that much would cause in me. This did not apply to the comedown which was downright scary... glad I never shot up. Coming down from a shot must SUCK! My empathy and hope for any tweakers still stuck in the meth cycle. Make love not meth. Leave the lab work to the pros at Big Pharma (lmao) and then just get perscribed Adderall... XR is always best IMO as long as you are taking a high enough or low enough dose in relevance to your tolerance.

In retrospect... the water in syringe would've burned less (there was apparent burning with an undissolved shard) and kicked in quicker probably but FUCK. I always refused shots because I just know how addicted I got to smoking and how poorly I handled myself with the drug and I was content suckin' a glass dick. No reason to get hooked to the point of not being able to stop... EVER. I have seen this happen to people firsthand who use Meth I.V. simply because they are getting more drug into their bloodstream faster. People seriously overestimate the control they have over themselves, I have been a victim of myself in this sense as well.

Way off topic sorry, "BOOFING" or rectal administration...of course it works with meth as Uranus is a pretty direct route to your bloodstream (sorry bathroom child humor..I'm exhausted and stoned). Well if you are a smoker, the rush will be nice and intense, won't give you what you're looking for if you are a regular intravenous user though. Keep in mind that it probably got me that spun out because I had very little tolerance...it was one of my first times using meth. Hope this helps.

-R4R

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamine

» New Threads
Chronic Pain- Off Percocet- Scared...
Last post by Roaddoggy
140 Replies, 5,011 Views
Detoxing off Methadone
Last post by LuLu81
1 Replies, 62 Views
Help tapering detox meds