Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-05-2012, 04:41
Murderith7 Murderith7 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 24-03-2012
27 y/o Female from United States
Posts: 30
Murderith7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%
Question about IVing Meth (ice)

Hello. I am going to be as detailed as possible about my question in order to get more knowledgeable answers. First I would like to say that SWIM has 9 years experience of IVing on a semi regular basis...SWIM is DEFINITELY not bragging in any way, SWIM just thought a description of SWIM's knowledge and experience might illicit more useful responses. So yes, SWIM has TONS of experience, and is also extremely knowledgable about SWIM's drugs of choice in general. That being said, SWIM has somewhat of a rookie question...is it possible, when IVing meth (ice), to not miss the vein , but still have it burn like hell? SWIM's veins are shot to shit for the most part, from several years ago when SWIM used to shoot crack. (Lemon juice plus psychosis that resulted in digging in SWIM's arm for sometimes over an hour at a time were not kind to SWIM) So all SWIM's main veins are buried in scar tissue and 100% inaccessible. However, since then SWIM has discovered a few useable ones, but has definitely damaged them somewhat over time. Anyway, now to my question. Lately when IVing meth (ice), SWIM will draw blood, begin to push, and after maybe a few milimeters in it will start burning like a hell that only an IV meth user could ever imagine. However, it is NOT the same feeling as a straight up miss...it's not to where SWIM can feel resistance against the plunger, as if they are in solid tissue, and no bubble begins to rise under SWIM's skin (but after the shot, the entire area around where SWIM shot will be swollen, NOT a lump from dope, but truly just swollen...from the inside, not the skin itself)...also the burning is a different kind than when missing. It's not so much localized, it's more of a shooting pain, up SWIM's arm. Of course, once this burning kicks in, SWIM pulls back on the plunger to make sure SWIM is still in the vein and SWIM ALWAYS still draws blood. The burning causes SWIM to check herself like that up to 5 times per shot. But the main reason SWIM doesn't think she is missing is that after the shot SWIM tastes it so hard that she literally chokes on it, and she TOTALLY gets the rush. However, being VERY in tune with SWIM's body and tolerance, SWIM does EXTREMELY large hits. Usually 4 times the size of a "normal" hit..between 1/2 gram and 1 gram per shot. SO, SWIM supposes technically she could be missing a lot of the shot and getting that rush off of only the stuff that made it in. SWIM just has this mental image of her veins being full of holes and shredded so that they can't contain anything put in them, but SWIM is pretty sure that's not possible or she'd be full of bruises and pooled blood and most likely dead since there would be no way for blood to get to her heart....or something...anyway, that's my question. Oh, and after reading this over just now I realized I'm probably going to get a lot of responses telling me that SWIM probably has like, gangrene, or some crazy infection and will have to have her arm amputated soon, etc...so let me just clear something up. SWIM has no abcesses, open sores, etc...this burning all the way up SWIM's arm and all that does not linger whatsoever after the shot is over, and within 2 days of SWIM's last shot her arms are completely back to normal. The only permanent damage SWIM has is many hard lumps on overused injection sites, which have been there for years are without a doubt NOT abcesses. SWIM had one once so she knows what that presents as...this is not it. SWIM is pretty sure the lumps are just scar tissue. Given all that, if you STILL think it is something like that, go ahead and say so. Also, anyone who feels the need to tell SWIM that all these symptoms mean SWIM needs to quit IVing, please don't waste yours or her time. SWIM simply wants to know WHAT is happening and WHY. Not what SWIM needs to do about it. Once SWIM gets her answer, she will be able to draw her own conclusions to those questions. Like I said, SWIM is very experienced, so she really only needs responses from people who have a definite answer or something legitimately helpful to contribute...not random tips or advice. Thank you. Oh, one more thing...not sure if this is relevant, but for the first time ever, SWIM is unable to use her preferred 1 cc/100 unit syringes. SWIM has been stuck using 3/10 ml (30 unit) syringes. Because of this, SWIM is, at the VERY MOST, able to use 15-20 units of water for her enormous shots. Thought'd I'd add that in for SWIM just incase it matters. Thank you for your responses and time.
  #2  
Old 01-05-2012, 06:33
FluffyPinkElephant FluffyPinkElephant is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 03-03-2011
33 y/o Female from USA - Texas
Posts: 210
Blog Entries: 6
FluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way up
Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

Tough to say with 100% certainty...but I'm thinking you might be on to something with the concentrated loads. Though I have to give it to you...I can't imagine trying to fit that into a 30 unit rig, it must take AGES to draw and inject. At any rate the reason I was thinking this, is when a person plugs dope it has to absorb into the blood stream through the blood vessels right? Couldn't it also by that regard seep out a little as it moves up if it was very thick? Or would the arm veins be too thick to let it move through?

Also, I HAVE had some odd burning without a miss before...just a couple times though, and it was just WEIRD because it wasn't burning where we injected but rather 'as the shot moved' for example shot into the hand (between pinky and ring finger) no issue there but felt like fire at my wrist and toward my elbow but on the top side of my arm...it is funny you mentioned visualizing holes because that is exactly what I thought knowing that I had injected near where it hurt previously...in those cases I still got rush, cough etc and never had any indication afterwards of miss.
  #3  
Old 01-05-2012, 06:40
beentheredonethatagain beentheredonethatagain is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 30-05-2007
47 y/o Male from USA - California
Posts: 2,763
Blog Entries: 13
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

the first thing I think of is dirty and adulterated shitz, what you are expeirencing is not a tipical reaction to clean shitz, period.

I have not placed it me blood for quite some time, and would not ever suggest it as a method of adimistration ever to anyone , just because its so fowled up these days, its not worth killing yourself over, by using crap that is full of toxic residue and cut. its bad enough to smoke or snort it.

I am only responding out of care, not ment as any do gooder crap. btdta
  #4  
Old 01-05-2012, 16:02
zgoat65 zgoat65 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 19-03-2011
33 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 223
zgoat65 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

SWIM tells me that he has experienced the same "shooting pain" (like the exact same pain as when you hit yer funny bone, only longer reaching) when he used to slam coke. This happened when he mistook a nerve for a vein, or wenr through the vein to a nerve. This will definately cause swelling and shooting pain, moreso with meth than coke due to the lack of local anesthetic qualities.

Disclaimer- shooting dope is bad for you and addictive, and therefore not a good idea.
  #5  
Old 01-05-2012, 17:49
St Dismas Novitiate St Dismas Novitiate is offline
Nomen est Omen
 
Join Date: 08-07-2006
51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
Posts: 1,777
Blog Entries: 76
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 4,898, Level: 10 Points: 4,898, Level: 10 Points: 4,898, Level: 10
Activity: 20.7% Activity: 20.7% Activity: 20.7%
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

First of all, and just for clarification, Meth IS NOT ice! That has been done to death already. Secondly (and I'm honestly not trying to be a dick here), please consider paragraph breaks in your posts, I found it very hard to read.

Now, on to the important stuff. I also used to do monster blasts like that, and I have found over many years that it is not the concentration that is a factor, but rather the quality of the product. It sounds like you got something that was not cleaned properly or has some additives mixed in. Obviously, with a bigger blast, the chances of an adverse reaction are increased, but you already know that.

I would suggest cleaning your product prior to use, even if it looks good as is. A simple acetone wash with do a world of good. Just don't get in a hurry and let it thoroughly evaporate off! Everclear (199 proof grain alcohol) will also work, if you have problems getting acetone. You can find it in Wal-mart, but some people feel odd buying it there.
  #6  
Old 01-05-2012, 18:21
zgoat65 zgoat65 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 19-03-2011
33 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 223
zgoat65 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxinreleased View Post
First of all, and just for clarification, Meth IS NOT ice! That has been done to death already. Secondly (and I'm honestly not trying to be a dick here), please consider paragraph breaks in your posts, I found it very hard to read.

Now, on to the important stuff. I also used to do monster blasts like that, and I have found over many years that it is not the concentration that is a factor, but rather the quality of the product. It sounds like you got something that was not cleaned properly or has some additives mixed in. Obviously, with a bigger blast, the chances of an adverse reaction are increased, but you already know that.

I would suggest cleaning your product prior to use, even if it looks good as is. A simple acetone wash with do a world of good. Just don't get in a hurry and let it thoroughly evaporate off! Everclear (199 proof grain alcohol) will also work, if you have problems getting acetone. You can find it in Wal-mart, but some people feel odd buying it there.
I feel the need to add that "dry" isopropyl alcohol will also work. Also, if you are gonna go through the highly recommended process of cleaning yer dope before injection, I woulda invest in a bag of epsom salt (magnesium sulfate), line a glass casserole dishes about quarter to half an inch thick, and bake this at 400° for at least an hour. Then get some kind of acetone resistant container (SWIM likes mason jars) fill it 3/4 with your baked, crushed epsom salts, and pour your acetone into it for storage. Commercial acetone contains a percentage of water (this percentage varies with brand, but its always there), and methamphetamine is very soluable in water (but you already know this cuz you slam it). What you are doing with this process is "drying" the solvent to remove as much water as possible, or there will be an inevitable loss of some of yer dope.
the way SWIM does it, is he stores his acetone in a mason jars with dry epsom salts, and decants (through a coffee filter in a funnel) however much he needs for whatever he is doing, and it works like a charm.


DISCLAIMER - Having solvents and dope in the same room looks the same to LE officers as a meth lab does, and if caught with such dope and solvents (god forbid) you could be charged with manufacturing. That is not to say it will stick, but you will have to explain to a judge why you were drying solvents to clean yer dope so that you could safely use it intravenously, which makes this not a good idea.

Last edited by zgoat65; 01-05-2012 at 18:30.
  #7  
Old 01-05-2012, 18:55
St Dismas Novitiate St Dismas Novitiate is offline
Nomen est Omen
 
Join Date: 08-07-2006
51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
Posts: 1,777
Blog Entries: 76
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 4,898, Level: 10 Points: 4,898, Level: 10 Points: 4,898, Level: 10
Activity: 20.7% Activity: 20.7% Activity: 20.7%
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

Personally, I have never had much luck with ISP, even with the 91% stuff. And I did dry it before use. As one who has gone through the whole process of having your door kicked in by the meth task force, I absolutely agree with the fact that it looks suspicious at best when you have acetone and meth in the same house. While drying your acetone is in fact vital, I would suggest that you never store your solvents in your home or residence. Buy what you need, use it, and get rid of the remainder. A bottle of acetone is WAY cheaper than 5 years in prison!

The drying of acetone and the cleaning of product is best discussed in a different area of the forum however.
  #8  
Old 01-05-2012, 19:38
zgoat65 zgoat65 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 19-03-2011
33 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 223
zgoat65 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxinreleased View Post
Personally, I have never had much luck with ISP, even with the 91% stuff. And I did dry it before use. As one who has gone through the whole process of having your door kicked in by the meth task force, I absolutely agree with the fact that it looks suspicious at best when you have acetone and meth in the same house. While drying your acetone is in fact vital, I would suggest that you never store your solvents in your home or residence. Buy what you need, use it, and get rid of the remainder. A bottle of acetone is WAY cheaper than 5 years in prison!

The drying of acetone and the cleaning of product is best discussed in a different area of the forum however.

On The note of IPA there is a brand available at most auto parts stores (rhymes with MEET) that is 99% dry, and has been good enough straight outta the bottle for some very water sensitive synths that SWIM has done. There. is 100% pure iso that can be bought as an aerosol spray (dealt with as you would a can of starter fluid) used for cleaning electronics circuit boards and such. it is very hard to dry IPA, as it forms an azeotropic mixture with water. But if either products mentioned before are used, the results are wonderful. Nice big shards. SWIM prefers to use IPA and acetone together (aka dual solvent recrystalization) to get really nice and clean product

zgoat65 added 18 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Disclaimer- I do not recommend that anyone shoot dope, just because SWIM does it doesn't make it a good idea. If you are gonna choose to shoot dope (which is not a good idea), then recrystalizing your dope IS a good idea. It takes time, sure, but the rewards of slamming pure, clean dope is worth the effort. And if you use a solvent with a low boiling point (like IPA) then it doesn't take THAT long to get enough for a good shot.

Last edited by zgoat65; 01-05-2012 at 19:38. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #9  
Old 01-05-2012, 19:54
St Dismas Novitiate St Dismas Novitiate is offline
Nomen est Omen
 
Join Date: 08-07-2006
51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
Posts: 1,777
Blog Entries: 76
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 4,898, Level: 10 Points: 4,898, Level: 10 Points: 4,898, Level: 10
Activity: 20.7% Activity: 20.7% Activity: 20.7%
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

There are additives in Heet that are not listed on the bottle. I found that out the hard way! It works well for the separation of pseudo/binders, but I didn't like it for finished product. The dual solvent tech is a thing of beauty when done right!
  #10  
Old 01-05-2012, 20:04
Murderith7 Murderith7 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 24-03-2012
27 y/o Female from United States
Posts: 30
Murderith7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

Thanks everyone for your helpful posts! First off, sorry, I will use paragraph breaks from now on. Additionally, I read that we no longer have to talk in 3rd person when discussing personal use, so I apologize for the SWIMs, as I know those are annoying...well, to me they are at least...

Secondly, I know meth is not ice...the terms are just used interchangeably so often (at least where I live) that I've gotten into the habit of calling it meth, but at the last minute I caught myself on this so that was when I went back and put the (ice) by everything to help clarify.

Well, the overall opinion seems to be bad/dirty product. At first I was like, "nooo way"...I know good ice and bad ice and this is without a doubt good ice. Scale of 1-10 I give it an 8-9...I usually buy 8 balls and it always comes as 1 big shard, with no white powderish residue type texture...clear looking...realizing that all that is not a guarantee of good dope, the proof is really in the high. Clean and potent. Virtually none of the telltale negative side effects...but AFTER that, I read the part about it possibly being literally dirty, rather than bad, and obviously I have no way of knowing whether or not that is the case, so it is very possible.

HOWEVER, I had a lightbulb moment last night as to what might be happening, so I will run it by you guys to see what you think...MAYBE what is happening is that I am going THROUGH the vein and out the other side, only not all the way. Like, picture if the hole in the needle is half in the vein and half out, so that some of the dope is going in the vein and some is missing it. That would explain why I'm having to do 1g hits of good quality ice, if only some of it is actually getting to me, but I think it might also explain what I was saying last night about it not seeming like a true miss. No skin bubble/lump, you know...all that stuff I said...because perhaps if it's going through the other side of the vein and then missing I am missing deeper into my arm, as opposed to close to the surface the way typical misses do, which would explain the deep burning and swelling. Could that be it?

I will also be the first to admit that despite my 9 years of IV experience, I never really became accustomed to working with my damaged veins. I was a perfect shot in the early years but they're so damn tricky now, I just can't get the hang of them. It's really frustrating. I really wish someone could just help me out and teach me how to work with them, but I suppose that is a different post for a different day. My point is that I guess you could almost think of me as a newbie as far as my shooting technique is concerned, making the scenario I came up with extremely possible.

Thoughts??

Oh, I hope it's okay that I ask this, as it is COMPLETELY unrelated, but how do I set it to where I have a signature at the bottom of all my posts like many of you guys have?

Post Quality Evaluations:
much better post
  #11  
Old 01-05-2012, 20:06
zgoat65 zgoat65 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 19-03-2011
33 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 223
zgoat65 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxinreleased View Post
There are additives in Heet that are not listed on the bottle. I found that out the hard way! It works well for the separation of pseudo/binders, but I didn't like it for finished product. The dual solvent tech is a thing of beauty when done right!
The additive is 1% of the make up of HEET, and it is not water. Nor is Meth soluable in it. Check the MSDS. Now, I know that not everyone is as well equipped as SWIM, but simple distillation of HEET leaves a film on the glass after the IPA comes over at its boiling point, this residue is the 1%. If you got the means, then distill. If not, the aerosol spray used for cleaning electronics (sold at all major electronics superstores) is 100% dry straight outta the can. Turn the can upside down, spray off all of the propellant (which is inert, and won't come out with yer IPA anyway), then use a can opener to puncture the bottom of the can, and pour out 100% dry IPA. Best to use it. immediately as IPA is kinda hygroscopic (meaning it. will take up water from the air )
  #12  
Old 01-05-2012, 20:24
Murderith7 Murderith7 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 24-03-2012
27 y/o Female from United States
Posts: 30
Murderith7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyPinkElephant View Post
Tough to say with 100% certainty...but I'm thinking you might be on to something with the concentrated loads. Though I have to give it to you...I can't imagine trying to fit that into a 30 unit rig, it must take AGES to draw and inject. At any rate the reason I was thinking this, is when a person plugs dope it has to absorb into the blood stream through the blood vessels right? Couldn't it also by that regard seep out a little as it moves up if it was very thick? Or would the arm veins be too thick to let it move through?

Also, I HAVE had some odd burning without a miss before...just a couple times though, and it was just WEIRD because it wasn't burning where we injected but rather 'as the shot moved' for example shot into the hand (between pinky and ring finger) no issue there but felt like fire at my wrist and toward my elbow but on the top side of my arm...it is funny you mentioned visualizing holes because that is exactly what I thought knowing that I had injected near where it hurt previously...in those cases I still got rush, cough etc and never had any indication afterwards of miss.
Oh, I forgot to address fluffyelephant's comments on using concentrated loads...first off, just to satisfy your curiosity, hehe...it takes no longer to draw and inject than with a 1 cc BECAUSE of the fact that I am using only 15m or so units of water...it comes out to the same fullness as 30 units in a 1cc...that is my response if by draw and inject you meant actually register and depress the plunger because you are picturing it to be super full.
If you meant draw through filter, still doesn't take any longer...I just get super pressed into the cotton and suck it completely dry...where with a 1cc rig, 2 units is negligible, in this concentrated dose, leaving even 1 or 2 units behind is losing a somewhat significant amount of product...compare it to leaving behind 5 units of a 30 unit shot. So I just pull it like hell until I've pulled up about twice the amount of liquid that I put in to start with and then I know I'm good to go.
Also, whenever people hear about me having to do this their comment is always about how it must be super thick or like syrup and I will say that it definitely is not. It is the exact same thickness/consistency of water...thank god, at least there is that going for me, haha. HATE living in a town where pharmacists are all douchebags who choose to not sell me legit syringes....
  #13  
Old 01-05-2012, 20:39
St Dismas Novitiate St Dismas Novitiate is offline
Nomen est Omen
 
Join Date: 08-07-2006
51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
Posts: 1,777
Blog Entries: 76
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 4,898, Level: 10 Points: 4,898, Level: 10 Points: 4,898, Level: 10
Activity: 20.7% Activity: 20.7% Activity: 20.7%
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgoat65 View Post
The additive is 1% of the make up of HEET, and it is not water. Nor is Meth soluable in it. Check the MSDS. Now, I know that not everyone is as well equipped as SWIM, but simple distillation of HEET leaves a film on the glass after the IPA comes over at its boiling point, this residue is the 1%. If you got the means, then distill. If not, the aerosol spray used for cleaning electronics (sold at all major electronics superstores) is 100% dry straight outta the can. Turn the can upside down, spray off all of the propellant (which is inert, and won't come out with yer IPA anyway), then use a can opener to puncture the bottom of the can, and pour out 100% dry IPA. Best to use it. immediately as IPA is kinda hygroscopic (meaning it. will take up water from the air )
Correct, but the 1 % is an oil, which carries through. The answer is, of course, distillation, but that is not for everyone. I have never seen the aerosol form, though.

toxinreleased added 6 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

On a monster blast like what you are talking about, you WILL know on even a partial miss! Have you tried booting a couple of times during the injection to re-register and make sure you are still in? You can add signatures through your profile page.

Last edited by St Dismas Novitiate; 01-05-2012 at 20:39. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #14  
Old 01-05-2012, 20:39
zgoat65 zgoat65 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 19-03-2011
33 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 223
zgoat65 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxinreleased View Post
Correct, but the 1 % is an oil, which carries through. The answer is, of course, distillation, but that is not for everyone. I have never seen the aerosol form, though.

Go to the electronics store (the one who's name claims that the BUY is better than all the others) and look for an aerosol cleaning spray used on electronics. Read the back (you know yer a tweaker when you know where to look) and it. will say active ingredients IPA. Thats the one you want. Buy this, and proceed as mentioned above.
  #15  
Old 01-05-2012, 20:43
St Dismas Novitiate St Dismas Novitiate is offline
Nomen est Omen
 
Join Date: 08-07-2006
51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
Posts: 1,777
Blog Entries: 76
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 4,898, Level: 10 Points: 4,898, Level: 10 Points: 4,898, Level: 10
Activity: 20.7% Activity: 20.7% Activity: 20.7%
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

Actually, you know you are a tweaker when you automatically look at the ingredients no matter WHAT you buy! I got off that path many years ago, and I still look at ingredient lists constantly! That's funny shit, too.
  #16  
Old 01-05-2012, 20:53
zgoat65 zgoat65 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 19-03-2011
33 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 223
zgoat65 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxinreleased View Post
Actually, you know you are a tweaker when you automatically look at the ingredients no matter WHAT you buy! I got off that path many years ago, and I still look at ingredient lists constantly! That's funny shit, too.
SWIM jumps on and off of that path all the time. Totally off topic, but SWIM bought cologne the other day, and, as usual, looked at the ingredients, and thought "DAMN, theres some really useful shit in cologne." Needless to say, he spent about an hour then lookin at all the different colognes and their ingredients until the lady behind the counter began giving him funny looks. Maybe SWIM is in the wrong industry......Maybe he could make cologne and perfume. Hmmmmmm.


Disclaimer- pondering a change in career so that you can have ready access to large amounts of precursor chemicals that could be used to manufacture an illegal substance is reckless, and could lead to illegal activity. This makes it a bad idea.
  #17  
Old 06-05-2012, 12:14
beentheredonethatagain beentheredonethatagain is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 30-05-2007
47 y/o Male from USA - California
Posts: 2,763
Blog Entries: 13
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

I have a couple of questions after reading the posts.

toxic, you say that ice is not meth, I believe that ice is meth but not all meth is ice, is this wrong?

then it was said that alcohol would be a good subtrate to clean your speed. isnt meth soluable in alcohol" because after all psuedoephedrine is soluable in alcohol.

so instead of using acetone to wash away the cut, use dry alcohol to wash away the meth. and trap the cut in the filters?

is this what is being said? or am I off base? thanks btdta
  #18  
Old 06-05-2012, 14:58
zgoat65 zgoat65 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 19-03-2011
33 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 223
zgoat65 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

Meth is only partially soluable in alcohol. Dry IPA must be heated in order to dissolve meth completely, and upon cooling, the meth recrystalizes. acetone can be added to the hot ipa after the meth is dissolved to aid in cleaning the product. Meth is insoluble in acetone.

"ice" is sometimes a slang term used to refer to nice shards. In SWIM's world, meth is meth, and ice usually refers to 4-MAR (4-methylaminorex, aka U4EA) which is a stimulant that in some ways is stronger than meth (does not mean better) and looks very similar
  #19  
Old 06-05-2012, 16:54
FluffyPinkElephant FluffyPinkElephant is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 03-03-2011
33 y/o Female from USA - Texas
Posts: 210
Blog Entries: 6
FluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way up
Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murderith7 View Post
Oh, I forgot to address fluffyelephant's comments on using concentrated loads...first off, just to satisfy your curiosity, hehe...it takes no longer to draw and inject than with a 1 cc BECAUSE of the fact that I am using only 15m or so units of water...it comes out to the same fullness as 30 units in a 1cc...that is my response if by draw and inject you meant actually register and depress the plunger because you are picturing it to be super full.
If you meant draw through filter, still doesn't take any longer...I just get super pressed into the cotton and suck it completely dry...where with a 1cc rig, 2 units is negligible, in this concentrated dose, leaving even 1 or 2 units behind is losing a somewhat significant amount of product...compare it to leaving behind 5 units of a 30 unit shot. So I just pull it like hell until I've pulled up about twice the amount of liquid that I put in to start with and then I know I'm good to go.
Also, whenever people hear about me having to do this their comment is always about how it must be super thick or like syrup and I will say that it definitely is not. It is the exact same thickness/consistency of water...thank god, at least there is that going for me, haha. HATE living in a town where pharmacists are all douchebags who choose to not sell me legit syringes....
yes I was having visions of syrup...lol. I have had some where the consistency seems 'thicker' and it feels like it takes longer to draw through the filter and the air bubbles move more slowly to the surface when using a smaller amount of water.

Generally we have no issues obtaining the proper syringes at most places, it used to be as simple as "can I get a 10-pack of B-D Ultra Fine 100s please?" and you were done...not so any more, they want to know long or short, what size, what gauge. I over time have modified my request to include 1cc and short needle but the gauge tripped me up for a sec this last time. I of course KNEW there were different gauges of needles, but had never been asked so never thought about what number was on the bag.

I kind of feel that if you just walk away, you peg yourself...so I always have a little "just in case" info and back story in mind and have found that a little bit of acting and a made up relative go a long way. I tend to use an in law because in my mind it allows me to be more clueless about the details if they ask something I am unsure how to answer and also gives me an out of "let me call and found out" should I need to walk away from the counter to google/leave/etc without raising a flag.
  #20  
Old 07-05-2012, 04:32
St Dismas Novitiate St Dismas Novitiate is offline
Nomen est Omen
 
Join Date: 08-07-2006
51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
Posts: 1,777
Blog Entries: 76
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 4,898, Level: 10 Points: 4,898, Level: 10 Points: 4,898, Level: 10
Activity: 20.7% Activity: 20.7% Activity: 20.7%
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beentheredonethatagain View Post
I have a couple of questions after reading the posts.

toxic, you say that ice is not meth, I believe that ice is meth but not all meth is ice, is this wrong?

then it was said that alcohol would be a good subtrate to clean your speed. isnt meth soluable in alcohol" because after all psuedoephedrine is soluable in alcohol.

so instead of using acetone to wash away the cut, use dry alcohol to wash away the meth. and trap the cut in the filters?

is this what is being said? or am I off base? thanks btdta
It is as zgoat mentions, true "ice" is 4-methylaminorex. Ice is also a term that is used by those who sell meth as a marketing ploy and it refers to both it's strength (as ice is commonly known to be stronger than meth) and its appearance, which is crystal-like "shards" or chunks of translucent crystals.

His description of the dual-solvent recrystallization process is accurate as well.
  #21  
Old 08-05-2012, 13:53
whatsmynameagain whatsmynameagain is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 23-03-2012
28 y/o Female from United States
Posts: 81
whatsmynameagain is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

swim may have experienced the same burning talked about. a few times, once felt it go up my vein to my heart, my heart even got that burn feeling. (not fun) has felt it on a few different occasions. once in her hand, and hand swelled up too, not a lump like a miss, but whole hand. swim was new at the time and thinks she may have hit an aterey?
swim has a problem with her veins too, although she wasnt slamming as long as you, she could only use veins a few times and they litterally dissapeard. but from what ive read on it, you can blow out your veins and your body re-routes/makes new ones. sometimes it can be dangerous depending on which vein, and how many.
oh, but swim started to notice the times when she felt the burning, the rush was different, and scared the shit out of her, and she thinks for her anyways, it had a lot to do with reaction to the cut
  #22  
Old 01-07-2012, 17:06
curious cat curious cat is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 14-04-2012
Female from United States
Posts: 12
curious cat should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Question about IVing Meth (ice)

I'm having the same problem hit went well except no rush or cough then a sharp pain came out of nowhere I have damaged veins mostly becuz after a night of partying my veins dissapear n I stab myself silly till I hit so in 4 months I used up all my main spots so I decided they had enough time to heal. And started looking for a spot I. Used one that was pretty much gone it registered shocked at what I was seeing I pushed It in slowleTNy no burn or signs of a miss then right after the pain n swelling started way differnt then a miss sharp stinging up my arm confussed thinking I just wasted my whole shot took hot shower heating pad and elevated then started googling what just happend its been almost 24 hours n the pain is still there hurts to move to much no redness just bruising n swelling like from deep inside I thought I went thru the vein after registering cuz of the excitement then thought I hit a muscle now I'm thinking I blew the vein since it was
already worn out I've been searching for answers ever since with no luck just stupid ones like don't do drugs

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamine

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Meth Overview from "Anti-Drug" standpoint (Nothing new) DrMuffy Methamphetamine 6 13-03-2013 04:56
Paper beating Meth drum a little too loud renegades Miscellaneous News 1 12-09-2011 12:10

» New Threads
Is it true you can use on top of...
Last post by hunter19877
5 Replies, 138 Views
Please explain again how this...
Last post by RainbowJunkieForever
14 Replies, 414 Views
It's all so fucking hard
Last post by babalooj
46 Replies, 2,042 Views
Supplements/Vitamins and Personal...
Last post by Dawn Godess
2 Replies, 12 Views
should I stay or should I go?
Last post by Dawn Godess
2 Replies, 33 Views
10 days baby!!
Last post by torn2bits
3 Replies, 77 Views
Oxycontin 20mg for Crohn's disease
Last post by echo11
3 Replies, 173 Views
My time to give up Tramadol
Last post by Ricky Bobby
9 Replies, 303 Views
When do you know you should put...
Last post by chrisnolan16
1 Replies, 48 Views
Day one starts right now
Last post by Ricky Bobby
53 Replies, 1,259 Views
» New Wiki Articles

Sitelinks: Information:

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:26.


Copyright: SIN Foundation 2003 - 2014, All rights reserved
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.