Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Adderall
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 30-04-2012, 23:55
srs328 srs328 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 31-03-2012
23 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 27
srs328 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Snorting Adderall Does Nothing?

Today I snorted Adderall for the first time. It was 30 mg and the IR pill.

I have searched through the forums, and many have said snorting Adderall gives an intense but short rush.

Adter about 20 minutes, I only feel a little hyperactive, like I'm on a caffeine rush, but there is no Euphoria or tingling down my head as of yet.

If it helps, I took my first 30 mg dose two days ago and I took 20 mg of Adderall IR orally at about 7:50 AM. It was 6:30 PM when I snorted.
  #2  
Old 01-05-2012, 10:11
tramerall tramerall is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 09-08-2011
40 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 34
tramerall is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%
Re: Snorting Adderall Does Nothing?

Careful on discriminating yourself in your posts.

By my pet goat is prescribed Adderall 20MG XR's. He only takes them when he has shit to get done or just to binge. My goat is on a binge tonight(or morning). Yesterday morning he crushed up the beads in one 20MG Capsule, then he snorted it. He swears he did not feel anything, no rush. But he continued to get stuff done. Then around 5pm, he crushed up another 20MG XR and snorted it. And he swears he felt nothing. Then around 7pm or 8pm, he crushed up two 20mg XR caps, and put the powder back in the caps and swalled them. Bout 30minutes prior to that, he took some vitamin b complex, magnesium, vitamin c, two Tums. He then went to lay down and listen to some club music, and once again, other than the "Speediness", he said he felt no Euphoria. Which is strange.

Now my goats a pretty normal size goat. He's kinda tall for a goat, he's 6' 1" when he stands on his back legs, and weighs around 195lbs. He was "technically" not diagnosed with ADHD/ADD, he just went into his doctor and told him he took a ADD Test(which of course he didn't), and he whipped out his pad and wrote him a script for thirty 20MG XR's to be taken 1 capsule in the morning.

My goats ex-goatchick was prescribed Ritalin to keep her awake and focused after she was in a nasty car accident (she had to learn to walk and talk and function again). My goat loved that stuff, he had a seemingly never ending supply. That is until she packed up her goatcrap and left.

The Ritalin made him such a productive goat, and could get things done. Also made him come out of his shell in public. Now, he took the Ritalin over 10 years ago. But he just cannot seem to get the "Euphoria Buzz" like other red blooded mammals that take Adderall. Maybe he just doesn't know exactly what the "Euphoria" is suppose to feel like. He does get the "speediness", which he does like, but he really wants to feel the "Euphoria" too.

My goat has had me ask on here before, asking if someone could give a good example on what the euphoria is suppose to feel like. That way he can tell if the shits working like its suppose too, or is he just wasting time taking it. For example

My goats only been "officially" on Adderall for a little less than a year. He does take breaks between his binges, takes the supplements that are listed in other threads, and when he is binging, he does take goatnaps ever now and then.


But as for your statement about stating that you only feel hyperactive but no euphoria, my goat gets the same feeling. Maybe he just isn't to sure what exactly the "Euphoria" is suppose to feel like, or the stuffs just not working for him. He's snorted the stuff, crushed the beads and put them back into the gelcaps and swallowed them after some Tums, but he is still unsure if he's feeling it or not. He is not a fan of the plugging technique, he says, "Thats an exit only, not an entrance."
  #3  
Old 01-05-2012, 20:15
ebolarama ebolarama is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 20-04-2012
23 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 161
ebolarama is a decent psychonaut.ebolarama is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Snorting Adderall Does Nothing?

If it's your first time insufflating it, just make sure that you do it properly. (I'm not assuming you don't know how, just thinking this could possibly be the cause) The point of insufflation is to let it absorb in your nasal cavity, not to get the drip down your throat. Inhale the powder gently. The longer it stays in your nose without the drip starting the better. 30mg ir adderall up my dogs nose would produce quite a kick, within about 5 minutes and he has a pretty high tolerance.
  #4  
Old 03-05-2012, 01:42
srs328 srs328 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 31-03-2012
23 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 27
srs328 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Snorting Adderall Does Nothing?

Maybe I don't know how. Do you insert the straw deep up into your nose or just enough so that the straw is inside. When SWIM insuffulated, he only inserted the straw about a centimeter into his nose. Could that be the reason why? Also, when you say the powder must line the nasal cavities, does that mean anywhere inside the nose or the portion that is deep up inside your nose.
  #5  
Old 03-05-2012, 02:15
EternalReality EternalReality is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 05-04-2012
Male from United States
Posts: 209
EternalReality is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Snorting Adderall Does Nothing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramerall View Post
Careful on discriminating yourself in your posts.
i think you should read the rules. the rules say it is okay to admit drug use. the only time you should use "terms" to diminish discriminating yourself are when you are talking about drug production/creation. "Infractions apply only to discussion of drug creation/production, although avoidance of self-incrimination is advised in all drug-related discussion.
EternalReality added 3 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by srs328 View Post
Maybe I don't know how. Do you insert the straw deep up into your nose or just enough so that the straw is inside. When SWIM insuffulated, he only inserted the straw about a centimeter into his nose. Could that be the reason why? Also, when you say the powder must line the nasal cavities, does that mean anywhere inside the nose or the portion that is deep up inside your nose.
when snorting, don't put it too far up your nose. just put the straw or bill inside your nose so it touches the tip of your nose and a little bit inside. your method is okay. and when the person said it must line with the nasal cavities, it means it must be in your nose, not all the way up between your eyes.

Last edited by EternalReality; 03-05-2012 at 02:15. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #6  
Old 03-05-2012, 05:51
ebolarama ebolarama is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 20-04-2012
23 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 161
ebolarama is a decent psychonaut.ebolarama is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Snorting Adderall Does Nothing?

The straw or bill should be as deep as you can comfortably get it, just be careful you dont poke the back of your nasal cavity too hard. Inhale slowly, the point of insufflation is to let the powder sit and absorb in your sinuses, not to get it down your throat/ in your lungs. Clearing out your nose beforehand is a good idea too, it will burn a little more but absorb better.

Just wanna emphasize the comfortable part, you want it in there pretty good, but not poking anything.
  #7  
Old 04-05-2012, 03:28
EternalReality EternalReality is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 05-04-2012
Male from United States
Posts: 209
EternalReality is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Snorting Adderall Does Nothing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebolarama View Post
The straw or bill should be as deep as you can comfortably get it, just be careful you dont poke the back of your nasal cavity too hard. Inhale slowly, the point of insufflation is to let the powder sit and absorb in your sinuses, not to get it down your throat/ in your lungs. Clearing out your nose beforehand is a good idea too, it will burn a little more but absorb better.

Just wanna emphasize the comfortable part, you want it in there pretty good, but not poking anything.
no don't need to get it in there "pretty good". may i remind you that some people don't even use bills or straws, they just put their nose on the surface and sniff. you don't need the bill to be in your nose just at the tip. are you trying to give him advice on how to get a nosebleed?
  #8  
Old 04-05-2012, 03:54
chibi curmudgeon Gold member chibi curmudgeon is offline
Gold Finger
 
Join Date: 26-11-2008
33 y/o Female from United States
Posts: 1,344
chibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,288, Level: 7 Points: 2,288, Level: 7 Points: 2,288, Level: 7
Activity: 10.3% Activity: 10.3% Activity: 10.3%
Re: Snorting Adderall Does Nothing?

Another pro tip here: the Adderall XR beads should be ground so they're definitely powdery (snorting whole beads will get you nowhere) but it's possible to grind them so fine the powder ends up in your lungs. While it may very well be absorbed there, it's quite unpleasant. I recommend a standard mortar and pestle, crush them gently so the beads don't fly out and then stir the powder a little after you don't see any more whole beads.
  #9  
Old 04-05-2012, 04:11
AwesomeNarwhal AwesomeNarwhal is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 22-04-2012
Male from United States
Posts: 72
AwesomeNarwhal is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 129, Level: 1 Points: 129, Level: 1 Points: 129, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Snorting Adderall Does Nothing?

AFOAF is a veteran at snorting adderall, he's been going to two years at one to seven or more times a week. He always gets powerful euphoria and a rush, but has been building up a tolerance needing at least 60mg IR to get the feeling he used to. My friend's friend uses any thick paper material rolled up and shoved as far back his nose as possible as to keep the powder from getting stuck inside his nose and not reaching his mucus membrane; he also blows his nose before hand, making sure there's no snot for the powder to get caught in, which can potentially waste up to half of your powder(my friend knows from experience as he has blown his nose hours after snorting and found globs of snot that were solid pink - of course, being a stimulant junkie, he ate his snot). As with all drugs, each individual reacts differently. My friend's friend for example, gets no euphoria or rush from methylphenidate, it simply makes him angry. Adderall simply may not be your friend's stimulant of choice.

Post Quality Evaluations:
For pointing out that different drugs afftect different people.... differently
  #10  
Old 04-05-2012, 04:41
ebolarama ebolarama is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 20-04-2012
23 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 161
ebolarama is a decent psychonaut.ebolarama is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Snorting Adderall Does Nothing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalReality View Post
no don't need to get it in there "pretty good". may i remind you that some people don't even use bills or straws, they just put their nose on the surface and sniff. you don't need the bill to be in your nose just at the tip. are you trying to give him advice on how to get a nosebleed?
I believe i emphasized quite enough that it shouldn't be uncomfortable, let alone cause a nose bleed. The deeper in the nose you go the more mucous membranes there are, therefore allowing for better and much faster absorption. If you enjoy simply sniffing powder off your surface, go for it, but it is wasteful and is not proactive to the point of insufflation.
  #11  
Old 04-05-2012, 05:26
EternalReality EternalReality is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 05-04-2012
Male from United States
Posts: 209
EternalReality is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Snorting Adderall Does Nothing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebolarama View Post
I believe i emphasized quite enough that it shouldn't be uncomfortable, let alone cause a nose bleed. The deeper in the nose you go the more mucous membranes there are, therefore allowing for better and much faster absorption. If you enjoy simply sniffing powder off your surface, go for it, but it is wasteful and is not proactive to the point of insufflation.
i never said i sniffed powder off the surface. i said some people do and get very high. and it is not wasteful if you do it correctly, you just have to sniff a little harder. and i have used your method about "the farther it goes the more membranes" and every single time i did it like that (i did not stick it up too far) it went in my lungs or out my throat and i sneeze.
  #12  
Old 05-05-2012, 23:13
srs328 srs328 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 31-03-2012
23 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 27
srs328 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Snorting Adderall Does Nothing?

So I read through everyone's advice. Thanks for the input, by the way.
SWIM decided to mix the various information that he received by inserting the straw deeper into his nose, but not so that it was touching the top. He tried to inhale slightly softer this time as well. Along with all your advice, SWIM decided to up his dose to 40 mg. This would be the first time that SWIM used 40 mg of Adderall regardless of what method.

This time he definitely felt something: the euphoria, the hyperactivity, the motivation, and the amiability towards his brothers who otherwise piss the fuck out of SWIM (sorry for the extra info). Along with this, SWIM says he feels the most intense tingles he's ever experienced from Adderall, but this may be because he upped the dose.

SWIM doesn't believe the effects manifested themselves significantly quicker than when he takes Adderall orally, however. He estimates that maybe the effects occurred in 20-30 minutes rather than the 40-80 minutes it usually takes. This leads me to ask on SWIM's behalf, in your opinions is it worth is to take the time and effort to insufflate? Also, in your opinions, are the effects even enhanced significantly enough for it to be worth it? Because it does take a lot of time to prepare.

Furthermore, is there anything SWIM could be doing in terms of his technique to maximize the effects? About ten minutes after he snorted, he drew a blob of snot through his nasal sinuses and felt it was covered in powder (sorry if TMI). Is this supposed to happen or should SWIM free his sinuses by using Afrin prior to insufflation. (SWIM does face allergy problems year round and experiences a lot of mucus entering his mouth quite frequently).

I know I have a lot of questions, but I really appreciate your help. Just one last question: does a post like this warrant a whole new thread or is it fine as a comment under my original post?

Post Quality Evaluations:
For demonstarting that the application of suggestions recieved from DF members can be mixed and matched, or taken with a grain of salt to achieve your desired effect.
  #13  
Old 05-05-2012, 23:54
Reason4rhyme Reason4rhyme is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 10-02-2012
21 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 202
Reason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way up
Re: Snorting Adderall Does Nothing?

Thanks for the update.. After reading this whole thread so far I was actually very happy. Not so much to see you trying to abuse amphetamines, especially so frequently, but rather because I think this thread PERFECTLY exemplifies...almost with quintessence, what DF is supposed to be about and how it is supposed to function.

The OP asked a question which was answered by a few people with a few differing opinions, some being "fact" while others were just anecdotal evidence. Instead of ignoring the facts or ignoring the anecdotal evidence the OP made an educated decision and pulled little bits of information from the responses (where they applied) to successfully achieve the desired effect. Bravo drugs-forum!

-R4R
  #14  
Old 06-05-2012, 04:33
srs328 srs328 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 31-03-2012
23 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 27
srs328 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Snorting Adderall Does Nothing?

Thanks I try to be as thorough as possible. But just to let you know, I am not abusing amphetamines frequently. I usually put a 1-2 week gap in between use. Last week, though, I had a lot of work so I used a low dose to stay focused. Towards the evening, however, I wanted to experiment with inhalation. Thats why my usage exeeded one time during that weekend. I stayed clean for an entire week so I wouldn't gain tolerance or become dependent.
  #15  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:41
ebolarama ebolarama is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 20-04-2012
23 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 161
ebolarama is a decent psychonaut.ebolarama is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Snorting Adderall Does Nothing?

Snorting the pills provides a much quicker onset of effects with higher blood concentration initially, therefore it is stronger, but shorter. Taken orally the effects come on much slower but last much longer. The best ways to 'maximize' your effects are, when snorting, clear out your nose as much as you can so the drug can hit your membranes more without being stuck in snot. Also let it sit in there and burn away, don't try to sniff it down your throat ( can't be avoided eventually just hold it off for a bit). To maximize effects when taking orally alkalize your stomach, take a couple tums or rolaids 30 minutes before and take the pills with a big glass of milk.

Hope this stuff helps.
  #16  
Old 06-05-2012, 19:49
Reason4rhyme Reason4rhyme is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 10-02-2012
21 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 202
Reason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way up
Re: Snorting Adderall Does Nothing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebolarama View Post
Snorting the pills provides a much quicker onset of effects with higher blood concentration initially, therefore it is stronger, but shorter. Taken orally the effects come on much slower but last much longer. The best ways to 'maximize' your effects are, when snorting, clear out your nose as much as you can so the drug can hit your membranes more without being stuck in snot. Also let it sit in there and burn away, don't try to sniff it down your throat ( can't be avoided eventually just hold it off for a bit). To maximize effects when taking orally alkalize your stomach, take a couple tums or rolaids 30 minutes before and take the pills with a big glass of milk.

Hope this stuff helps.
This is helpful even though the OP sounded aware of this occurrence. This explanation IMHO (Ebola) could be taken as saying that "nasal administration is the SAME or not as bad for you physically/psychologically as the oral ROA". I don't believe that was the messgae you were intending to send but I just felt like It was important to point out that psychological dependence/physical tolerance (or the psych. dependence at LEAST) to amphetamines has been shown to be directly in correlation to the speed and concentration at which the drug enters the bloodstream (how big of a rush there is).

Snorting- Faster ROA than oral admnistration but far more addictive for a shorter, less intense (just altogether, not including rush) "high."

EDIT: Rapid dopamine receptor upregulation of receptor types D1, D2, D3, and D4 (lowering of tolerance) will also be triggered and maintained by the intake of seroquel several times a day epsecially with the addition of an herbal supplement (St Johns Wort is excellent) and some l-Dopa. ALTHOUGH I can not imagine how exhausted you would be all the time... especially after an adderall comedown.

-R4R

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thanks for simplifying it for those of us who aren't scientists!

Last edited by Reason4rhyme; 06-05-2012 at 20:28. Reason: spelling
  #17  
Old 07-05-2012, 01:27
ebolarama ebolarama is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 20-04-2012
23 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 161
ebolarama is a decent psychonaut.ebolarama is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Snorting Adderall Does Nothing?

Yeah i wasn't really talking about addictive properties since that wasn't what he asked about. But like r4r said abusing amphs by snorting them makes you want to keep abusing them a lot more so than if you were to eat them. If you're like me and have wicked awesome self control this isn't an issue however. Depends on you as an individual if you can handle comedowns/addictions.

Also in your edit, are you referring to ways to lower tolerance faster in between use? If that is indeed what you're explaining I'd love if you could be a bit more specific. I can only ever take 2 days MAXIMUM off my vyvanse because there's no way I'd ever have longer than that without school and or work. The only way I've found to make effects more prominent with constant use is to load up on vitamins before bed, and in the morning before dosing.
  #18  
Old 07-05-2012, 04:05
Reason4rhyme Reason4rhyme is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 10-02-2012
21 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 202
Reason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way up
Re: Snorting Adderall Does Nothing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebolarama View Post
Also in your edit, are you referring to ways to lower tolerance faster in between use? If that is indeed what you're explaining I'd love if you could be a bit more specific. I can only ever take 2 days MAXIMUM off my vyvanse because there's no way I'd ever have longer than that without school and or work. The only way I've found to make effects more prominent with constant use is to load up on vitamins before bed, and in the morning before dosing.
That is absolutely what I was referring to, although antipsychotics tend to work much better in the long term, for the (re)upregulation of dopamine receptors. This is especially applicable to Quetiapine (seroquel) as it has been shown to bind to both D1 and D2 type dopamine receptors (amongst others) as a reversible antagonist. This means that basically as long as you are *constantly* on what wikipedia called a "high" dose of seroquel (which can be seriously impairing to a persons lifestyle) your dopamine receptors will be replacing and repairing themselves essentially. Lower doses of seroquel are negligible in their ability to act as dopamine antagonists.

Very simplified: The "hold" on dopamine receptor agonism (ability to feel the effects of your internal dopamine) causes whatever dopamine that is floating around inside your brain to be unable to bind to the receptors. Over a sustained period of time, the administration of an antipsychotic can cause the Dopamine receptors affected to "build up" -- or upregulate. This effectively lowers your amphetamine tolerance.

What you mentioned in regards to vitamins and precursors is a valid point but won't do much for receptor upregulation. The vitamins and especially precursors work FOR the high, and for this exact reason AGAINST the tolerance. They they do however cause a higher level of bioavailable endogenous dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine mainly, (depending on what you take) as well as contribute positively to other bodily-funtion aspects that can be negatively affected by the consumption of amphetamines.

One exception to the precursor/supplement/vitamin generalization I made seems to be the daily consumption of St John's Wort Extract (pills). I can't remember where, and I will look for it, but I recall reading that St Johns Wort has some mechanism of action that has shown to indirectly INCREASE the speed of Dopamine receptor upregulation. Hope that answered your question Ebolarama

-R4R

Share this on:

Tags
adderall

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Comprehensive Adderall Information GForce Adderall 117 21-08-2013 01:28
Snorting - Snorting Adderall XR methyl Adderall 69 15-03-2013 07:39
Experiences - 3 day Adderall Binge -_- Peace.Love.Pedobear Adderall 6 19-07-2010 12:29
Adderall conversion for taking the XR instantly through parachuting or snorting pwdrfrk Adderall 2 10-01-2008 14:06

» New Threads
last chance to stop. home detox...
Last post by Dawn Godess
19 Replies, 391 Views
Intranasal Ketamine Provides...
Last post by CLICKHEREx
3 Replies, 72 Views
"Snowflakes"...
Last post by Hippiedave82
5 Replies, 138 Views
Xanax with Soma?
Last post by Name goes here
1 Replies, 14 Views
Eating Disorders & Addictions
Last post by Librium
8 Replies, 477 Views
Holding Your Syringe for Better...
Last post by underground1322
9 Replies, 810 Views
Why hasn't my tolerance gone down...
Last post by Stickemupz
3 Replies, 99 Views
My phenibut trials. Non-responder?
Last post by MikePatton
11 Replies, 366 Views
How severe will withdrawals be...
Last post by Trying Again
7 Replies, 776 Views
Cannot sleep on heroin - why?
Last post by Jels
21 Replies, 1,216 Views
» New Wiki Articles

Sitelinks: Information:

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:16.


Copyright: SIN Foundation 2003 - 2014, All rights reserved