Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 29-04-2012, 01:07

Male from Earth
clint torres should review received reputation comments.
Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
meth, an almost perfect way to utilize the resin in a piece

Is it best, when a person puts a small amount in the bulb, to smoke it all, do a quick clean and load again or to smoke til there still a little unburned dope in the bottom and add a litle more?

There was a show where there was a guy who wanted to scrape his pipe to smoke the resin. He had two, one he used the flat end of a knitting needle to push it to the bowl. The other one used the flat end of a small chopstick. they scraped clean right away and quickly. Then at the bulb there was that little chunkl that gets stubbornly stuck and of course the stuff at the top of the bowl. Instead of using a tool, which could break the bowl and ruin his work. Any way he held the little pice where the neck just meets the bowl and the top of the bulb up to a large CFL bulb. A regular one, not the large grower's bulbs. It took a few minutes but you could see it melting down into the bulb instead of disappearing like if you held a lighter to close. He then got a HUGE hit. That was after he smoked just a 40.

Has anyone else seen this done?
Old 29-04-2012, 02:10
Silver Member

Male from Canada
Impulse420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 130, Level: 1 Points: 130, Level: 1 Points: 130, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: meth, an almost perfect way to utilize the resin in a piece

My pet llama has had best results by putting 3 drops of water in the pipe, plugging up both ends with his fingers and shaking it around to get all the white film off and then evaporate the water in the bubble with a lighter. gets a few fat hits out of it everytime

Post Quality Evaluations:
good idea, sounds like it works
why dind i think of this before?!
Old 29-04-2012, 04:00
Banned

34 y/o Male from United States
zgoat65 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Or, you could add water like the post above suggests, dump it in a spoon, and drawn it into a syringe. After doing so, you find a good vein and inject the substance into it. THIS is the BEST way to put any dope (resin or otherwise) to use. Just my opinion.
Old 30-04-2012, 03:32
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

I give my bowl a clean after every 3 or 4 bowls... Not the stem, just the bowl... And I dont add any meth to my bowl until the last bowl is completely gone. Because cracked back meth seems to melt quicker than meth thats never been melted. So when i add fresh meth to cracked back meth, the cracked back stuff melts first so if I suck, the still dry meth I added later will fly around and possibly be sucked into my throat... So if I fix this by waiting till the freshly added meth melths, than the old meth sitting in there will get over heated and burned up, because it already melted a few seconds prior.. Follow me? lol... But if you saw a video of someone adding meth when his other bowl is just a tiny puddle, there must obviously be a reason he is doing this. That reason is unknown to me, and could be a good reason/idea or pointless and dumb

\nxd well the above two posts are both viable options but dont really answer the OP's question in any way at all...

What you saw Clint Torres was the melting method. This is where users heat their pipe to the point of melting, but not to the point of vaporizing. They then tilt the bowl so the melted meth all collects at the bottom. I've heard of users doing this, and have seen user's talk about it on this very forum. I've tried it myself, but I can't seem to find the small window in between melting, and burning. I'm not doing something right clearly... So I usually just use the water method mentioned above. If you do figure it out, let me know!

Here is a thread about that method. Someone mentions a technique involving a toaster oven that seems to work.. I never tried though:

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...ght=melt+resin

Heres a thread I posted asking for clear instructions without having to use a toaster oven, but I never got any answers. Just people telling me other ways to get resin like the above two posters in this thread... Like thanks lol but I already know about water, if I didn't I would have asked about other methods... Anyway:

and another thread that talks about resin extraction, doesn't really answer your question but there's some good info in here as well:

The forums search function works very well, even with many keywords. It does a good broad search of whatever you type in. Jussayin, I don't care or anything, just throwing it out there as a suggestion

That's all I can say... I'm in the same boat as you, and remember, like I said, if you do figure it out, let me know! Thanks

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very helpful & informative post. Excellent use of forum resources, good work directing the OP to the search engine to further his knowledge-seeking! :)

Last edited by CanadianBakin; 07-05-2012 at 11:20.
Old 30-04-2012, 14:52
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
Lrs721 is captain of the psychonauts.Lrs721 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 273, Level: 2 Points: 273, Level: 2 Points: 273, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

@CB, damn you of all people would have benefited from the toaster oven, but i havent done that in so long- i dont know why really, probably because i am personally too afraid to do it by myself and my guy does not do it for his own pipe anymore (not sure why) so i doubt he'll do it for m and i wont ask him

hwoever, if you are able to refrain from melting all or part of your stem for a couple days (or however long it takes you to smoke a good 3 or 4 bowls) the toaster oven is a great method to get a large amount into your bowl. PM me for details, or search toaster oven im sure youll find several posts of me rambling on about the toaster oven magic ive witnessed.
im sad that no one has wanted to try it though- espeically YOU canadianbakin- i feel like if anyone had enough energy and time to do something that would ultimately make their meth last longer- YOU would be the person to try it.
Old 30-04-2012, 15:32
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrs721 View Post
however, if you are able to refrain from melting all or part of your stem for a couple days (or however long it takes you to smoke a good 3 or 4 bowls) the toaster oven is a great method to get a large amount into your bowl. PM me for details, or search toaster oven im sure youll find several posts of me rambling on about the toaster oven magic ive witnessed.
If you PM the information to CB, CB is then the only one who can benefit from the information. But if you share it on the forum, many will be able to benefit! *grin*

Although you said you've probably mentioned it in other threads, it would be awesome for you to write up the process of the "toaster oven method of resin gathering" (or however you want to refer to it ) & posted it as a TEK in a new thread. Well-written informative posts such as that are always appreciated on drugs-forum. TEKs & (again, well-written) experience reports are highly valued...jus' sayin'...

Clint Torres, if you ever remember/find the video you saw that info in, it would be awesome if you uploaded it to our Video section. *grin*

~Kailey
Old 30-04-2012, 15:35
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrs721 View Post
@CB, damn you of all people would have benefited from the toaster oven, but i havent done that in so long- i dont know why really, probably because i am personally too afraid to do it by myself and my guy does not do it for his own pipe anymore (not sure why) so i doubt he'll do it for m and i wont ask him

hwoever, if you are able to refrain from melting all or part of your stem for a couple days (or however long it takes you to smoke a good 3 or 4 bowls) the toaster oven is a great method to get a large amount into your bowl. PM me for details, or search toaster oven im sure youll find several posts of me rambling on about the toaster oven magic ive witnessed.
im sad that no one has wanted to try it though- espeically YOU canadianbakin- i feel like if anyone had enough energy and time to do something that would ultimately make their meth last longer- YOU would be the person to try it.

haha true, true... The thing is, I was living with my two room mates and I couldn't be roasting meth pipes at 5 a.m... but, I'm back living with my dad and brother as of recently, and so I think I can probably try it out now... I'll do it with my next "harvest" lol, and I think I can find thorough enough instructions through your old posts, thanks Lrs, dont be sad! I'm gonna give it a go
Old 30-04-2012, 15:45
Silver Member

i meant anyone is able to PM me, not just cb. I am definitely willing to, but its not exactly a perfect method- as i said in the last thread, i dont even use it anymore because i am too afraid of touching a hot stem accidently through my clumsy nature or god forbid breaking a piece- but i am defiitely willing to write it up and post it anywhere

but the fact that there is nothing tried and true about this and that the only person i know of who has had any success at this or has even attempted it has been my husband. despite KNOWING he successfully did this at least 10 times (very low estimation), i am worried about the lack of any other references for this technique being an issue with either the rules or any members interpretation of the rules.

thats why ive posted it on many threads ASKING for it and if anyone were to search toaster oven meth im sure it would come up along and be easily identifiable... i'll look and post it here once more and let you decide about the tek worthiness.

Lrs721 added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

to avoid confusion, i meant threads asking for a way to get the resin out of the stem, no one asked me for the toaster oven method or really mentioned it other than the posts saying they havent tried it

Last edited by Lrs721; 30-04-2012 at 15:45. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-05-2012, 08:33

Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailey_elise View Post
If you PM the information to CB, CB is then the only one who can benefit from the information. But if you share it on the forum, many will be able to benefit! *grin*

Although you said you've probably mentioned it in other threads, it would be awesome for you to write up the process of the "toaster oven method of resin gathering" (or however you want to refer to it ) & posted it as a TEK in a new thread. Well-written informative posts such as that are always appreciated on drugs-forum. TEKs & (again, well-written) experience reports are highly valued...jus' sayin'...

Clint Torres, if you ever remember/find the video you saw that info in, it would be awesome if you uploaded it to our Video section. *grin*

~Kailey
Actually that video was just a live in person viewing of the "taping". the dude used to used a shaped paper clip which was fine for the stem, but if he tried to work the bowl if almost always broke.

He takes, preferably, a small aluminum knitting needle that has a FLAT end. Or a flat ended chop stick, plastic or wood. takes the tool to the stem and it all comes right off. Then he stops when you get to that little stubborn, harder piece at the neck. so then he holds the bowl next to a large CFL bulb or a regualr bulb. he'll hold it next to, if not on, the CFL and after a minute or so it will start running into the bottom. But by this point he has found it just as efficient to just get to the neck, then start the melt lightly at the neck, let it fall in and then just hit the bowl like normal. the last time i saw him do this there was just, just a TINY bit left in the bowl, but after the scrape of a $40 worth of resin and the light neck melt to the hit, he had the hugest hit by far out of that whole sack.
Old 05-05-2012, 16:03
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from United States
OxyMormon is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 108, Level: 1 Points: 108, Level: 1 Points: 108, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

So, my enchanted space hamster Zeb tells me that the best way *HE's* found to clean the stem of a pipe is using a cable tie... also called a zip tie... it's made out of a nylon plastic... and the end of it, you just bend over about 1/2 inch (12.7cm)and insert the bent end into the stem... either using his patented corkscrew method or by long, even strokes, you can get all of the stuff from the stem into the bowl, with no wasting, no heating, no burning, and no getting your fingers (paws) scorched from the residual heat on the stem... if you hold the bowl vertical and watch where the chimney is... it's the best way Hope this helps. Zeb wishes he could upload a video demonstrating this.

OxyMormon added 3 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Zeb ALSO tells me that using a paper clip or a screwdriver, as some have suggested, actually ends up leaving little scores or scrapes in the glass... which ends up trapping more of the resin and your pipe ends up smoking more than you do! Don't let your pipe rip you off! Teach it who's boss!!

Last edited by OxyMormon; 05-05-2012 at 16:03. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-05-2012, 16:57
Silver Member

30 y/o Female from United States
dakota_girl is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1

my poodle was flawless at melting the stem with just a lighter a little bit at a time until it gathered at the bottom of the bowl. it would end up being a ginormous bowl of goodies. she also could go long periods of time without melting it down, that was her form of "reserves" for when she neeeded a good bowl, but didn't have any product. she would use a paper towel doubled up so her fingers wouldn't get burnt by touching a hot stem. she never burnt anything and there was a little vaporiation of some, but not enough to matter. the Poodle's friends would ask her to melt down their stems as well bc it just came super easy to her. and, as mentioned, she would straighten out a paper clip and scrape the "dust" like particles out of the stem and into the bowl first, then melt down the rest.

she never used water at all unless she had smoked the bowl AND stem til nothing was left... then the water would be used to hardcore clean the pipe. to her, water always meant messing up the dope and then if reheating, burning what was collected in the bowl.
Old 05-05-2012, 18:03
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from United States
OxyMormon is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 108, Level: 1 Points: 108, Level: 1 Points: 108, Level: 1

OK... so I folded.. here you guys go.. http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/loc...d=11687&page=1
Old 07-05-2012, 01:22

Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxyMormon View Post
OK... so I folded.. here you guys go.. http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/loc...d=11687&page=1

like it. i was afraid though that he was going to spill some. the badger mordechai thinks the wood/plastic skewer/chopstick that has a FLAT end works well. You just carefully pushe down from mouthpiece to bowl, one straight section at a time and it goes right in there with one push. just a few like that and it's in the bowl. No metal if able. Then hold the bowl right at that stubborn point right where the stem joins. hold about a minute as you see that chunk slide down. go man go....
Old 07-05-2012, 10:46
Silver Member

i wonder how many of those diet coke cans went flat before they were actually consumed. or if they were poured down the sink. ha

anyway, after watching the video, my man left the room and came back and said "see we have those" so we will have to test your technique out...

as far as the toaster oven, (i didnt see the replies til today), try it but make sure you make an incine outof tinfoil or some sort of toaster oven-safe incline that your tweaker brain comes up with...
Old 07-05-2012, 11:14
Titanium Member

Male from Canada

Hey LRS! I forgot to mention... Two weeks or so ago, I tried your toaster oven method...

I put it in at 350 F, on an incline.. It slowly started melting, but a bit too slow. My toaster oven can only be adjusted by increments of 25 degrees, so I turned it up to 375, but it started smoking a bit, so I took it out, turned it back down to 350, and put it back in..

10 minutes or so later and it was done... And I have to say lrs, it worked absolutely amazingly! You were absolutely right, I should have tried it a long time ago, works like a freaking charm!

But with my toaster oven, 350 seemed a bit too cool, and 375 was a bit too hot. I imagine 360 F would be about perfect. But everyone's oven heats differently, and I'm sure your pipe thickness plays a role as well, so I can't say 360 F would be good for anyone else.

Anyway, if anyone wants to melt there pipe, just follow lrs's advice, it worked for me!

So OP, I'm not sure exactly how or what the guys were doing in the video you saw, but the toaster oven is another method for melting your pipe as they did in whatever it was you saw, just different technique... I like LRS's way because it doesn't require any work, just set it down in the oven and watch it.

Careful when grabbing your pipe, it gets fucking hot!
Old 08-05-2012, 10:18

Male from Earth

no video, just tinkering one night. it takes about 1-2 minutes.
Old 09-05-2012, 15:34
Silver Member

toaster oven takes about 5-7 minutes plus time to cooll down (unless you are one of those people who enjoy touching hot glass)
but the end result is a clean ass pipe- youve probably seen threads talking about TORCHING it til ts red hot to clean it... well this method melts down the stem as well as gets the pipe red hot foryou so hat cleaning effot is very minimal.

but, i havent used it in a long time so i dont want to sound like a hypocrite by stating how great it is..... i would use it though,but im too afraid of burning my fingers or fucking it up ive only done it once by myself and luckily the husband came home within 1 minute and ws able to make sure it was not at risk to fall or turn over and break or spill out the resin through the carb and get on the toaster oven.. which s actualy used properly the majority of the time and by non users so i wouldnt want to contaminate any food with that.

Lrs721 added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

oh, and bacon! im so glad you validated my method, or not my method but my method through marriage lol.. I was beginning to think i hallucinated the wholethng since not one tweaker attempted it since my original post.

try what you will but this is a good way to free up your time for aout 10 minutes or so and actualy get someting done without stopping every few mins to hit the pipe

Last edited by Lrs721; 09-05-2012 at 15:34. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-07-2012, 08:06

30 y/o Male from United States
Macnatty should review received reputation comments.
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxyMormon View Post
So, my enchanted space hamster Zeb tells me that the best way *HE's* found to clean the stem of a pipe is using a cable tie... also called a zip tie... it's made out of a nylon plastic... and the end of it, you just bend over about 1/2 inch (12.7cm)and insert the bent end into the stem... either using his patented corkscrew method or by long, even strokes, you can get all of the stuff from the stem into the bowl, with no wasting, no heating, no burning, and no getting your fingers (paws) scorched from the residual heat on the stem... if you hold the bowl vertical and watch where the chimney is... it's the best way Hope this helps. Zeb wishes he could upload a video demonstrating this.

OxyMormon added 3 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Zeb ALSO tells me that using a paper clip or a screwdriver, as some have suggested, actually ends up leaving little scores or scrapes in the glass... which ends up trapping more of the resin and your pipe ends up smoking more than you do! Don't let your pipe rip you off! Teach it who's boss!!
SWIM just tried this and while it worked somewhat it didn't work quite as well as it did for SWIY. There were sections where nothing will come off.
Old 02-07-2012, 17:04
Silver Member

Male from USA - Oregon
TheMoleculeMan is a decent psychonaut.TheMoleculeMan is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

Sorry if this method has already been said, the thread was too long to read and my fluffy white cat (MFWC) just added some fuel to her gas tank.

MFWC has found that when she wishes to scrape her pipe, pushing a thumbtack (plastic or metal; MFWC prefers plastic) into the eraser of a skinny pencil and using it to scrape the residue down the neck into the bowl works wonderfully. To get the white powder off of the thumbtack, my cat tilts the pipe so it is slanted with the bowl downward, pushes the thumbtack down the neck into the bowl, and gently taps the tip of the pencil to dislodge the residue on the thumbtack so it falls into the bowl. Sometimes she finds small piles of white powder stuck in the neck. To remedy this, my cat uses the thumbtack to gather the piles into a large pile and pushes the pile into the bowl, tilts the pipe downward and taps the mouth of the neck to dislodge any piles, or finds a smaller utensil to shovel the powder into the bowl.

MFWC finds that this method can be quite entertaining or sometimes relaxing (almost like raking a zen garden, lol) when she's high. However, she finds that she can easily become obsessed with scraping every little last piece into the bowl. She attributes this to having an Obsessive-Compulsive (OC) disorder, but she has seen "normal" people get sucked deep into these OC behaviors. My cat find that if she distracts herself long enough to recognize that scraping every minuscule amount won't have much of an effect, or that its nearly impossible to scrape every little amount into the bowl, she can break her intense fixation on scraping so she can shut-out/block-out the hyperactive OC area of her mind.

MFWC recommends that people who are prone to falling into OC behaviors use caution when using this method. My cat finds that while it is a very efficient way to scrape the residue from a pipe, this method has a very high risk factor of trapping a person in a repetitive, obsessive cycle. MFWC believes that if the cycle is broken for a split second it allows the person to recognize that they're stuck obsessing over insignificant tasks. Recognizing this can allow a person to consciously make a decision to stop carrying out OC behaviors based on cognitively thinking about the obsession.

My cat hopes this method can be of use to fellow speed demons on DF and that none of you get sucked into scraping inconsequential piles of residue for hours
Old 12-09-2012, 09:11

29 y/o Female from Australia
Roses is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBakin View Post
Hey LRS! I forgot to mention... Two weeks or so ago, I tried your toaster oven method...

I put it in at 350 F, on an incline.. It slowly started melting, but a bit too slow. My toaster oven can only be adjusted by increments of 25 degrees, so I turned it up to 375, but it started smoking a bit, so I took it out, turned it back down to 350, and put it back in..

10 minutes or so later and it was done... And I have to say lrs, it worked absolutely amazingly! You were absolutely right, I should have tried it a long time ago, works like a freaking charm!

But with my toaster oven, 350 seemed a bit too cool, and 375 was a bit too hot. I imagine 360 F would be about perfect. But everyone's oven heats differently, and I'm sure your pipe thickness plays a role as well, so I can't say 360 F would be good for anyone else.

Anyway, if anyone wants to melt there pipe, just follow lrs's advice, it worked for me!

So OP, I'm not sure exactly how or what the guys were doing in the video you saw, but the toaster oven is another method for melting your pipe as they did in whatever it was you saw, just different technique... I like LRS's way because it doesn't require any work, just set it down in the oven and watch it.

Careful when grabbing your pipe, it gets fucking hot!
just read your comment about the toaster method. Where can I find a how to fir this?
Old 03-10-2012, 00:03
Silver Member

Male from USA - Texas
Hippiedave82 is a decent psychonaut.Hippiedave82 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

Heres my two cents, as far as scraping goes. I pull the ink "stick" or whatever u would call it out of a bic pen. lay it on a table with about a quarter inch hanging off. Bend it to make a small sharp right angle and u got a nicee tweaker tool. Its plastic so u wont scratch ur piece and much less chance of breaking it. Also you will be using two bic products now so maybe they will lower lighter prices

Share this on:

» New Threads
what was the first drug that you...
Last post by laron16
123 Replies, 10,029 Views
How Hard was it for you to get...
Last post by tidruid
21 Replies, 1,274 Views
loperamide what do you know?
Last post by Beenthere2Hippie
1 Replies, 19 Views
lyrica for opiate withdrawal!?!