Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 23-04-2012, 23:18

Female from United States
edajc is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Failed drug test for hydrocodone use, may still have a chance at job, need help

Okay so last week I was called in for a pre-employment physical and drug screen, that I wasn't expecting to happen so quickly. I used the Omni cleansing product and drank tons of water and I guess you could say it "half-way" worked because I passed for THC which had been done 4 days prior, but not for the hydrocodone taken the day before (had no knowledge of the drug screen at the time). The office contacted me by email this morning asking if I could have a note from the pharmacy faxed to them with my medication list but of course the hydrocodone isn't prescribed to me. They had knowledge from contacting me off and on that I had a dentist appt. the week before but no idea for what, so I told her that I had taken something for pain on the day after my appt. because my mouth was slightly sore, but that was it. They seem very anxious to get me started and seem to like me, just wondering what the odds are that I can find a way to get out of this and save the new job I just got... I'm basically on pins and needles trying to figure out what to do if my story about taking one of my mother's pills doesn't cut it. Any other advice on a way to get around this or any other stories of this happening to anyone would be greatly appreciated! ASAP!
Old 25-04-2012, 03:38
Silver Member

Male from Canada
timbit is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Failed drug test for hydrocodone use, may still have a chance at job, need help

Did you have any sort of procedure at the dentist that could have caused pain? For some people even a cleaning can be painful, especially if you have tooth sensitivity. If that's the case get your dentist to write a note saying you had a painful procedure (no need to be specific) done.

Maybe beg your mom to vouch for you. Does your mother have or has had a legitimate script? If she's a chronic pain patient, then you have just endangered her health by using her as your alibi because that's grounds for expulsion from her doctor, loss of her script & possible criminal charges. It's not as bad if she just had some left over from an old script because then she not in danger of being cut off her meds.

It sucks that you got caught. Hopefully you're liked & needed enough that they overlook it. I don't really have any better other ideas, sorry.

Btw I'm not trying to berate you about your mother, I just want you to know so you can protect her.

Good luck!
Timbit

Share this on:

Tags
drug testing, hydrocodone