Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Dissociatives > DXM
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

DXM Dextromethorphan

Old 23-04-2012, 08:58

20 y/o Male from United States
McGoogly should review received reputation comments.
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Promethazine DM and Klonopin?

SWIM just had about 14mg of klonopin, but since SWIM has been prescribed benzo's since SWIM was 14, SWIM is barely feeling it. SWIM also had weed a few hours ago. Can SWIM take 60ml of Promethazine DM with this combo?
Old 23-04-2012, 09:07
Silver Member

Male from United States
EternalReality is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Promethazine DM and Klonopin?

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63401
this question has already been answered. please search the forums. the link above will provide you with the information you want.
Old 23-04-2012, 09:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalReality View Post
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63401
this question has already been answered. please search the forums. the link above will provide you with the information you want.
That's a whole different question, man.
Old 23-04-2012, 13:00
Silver Member

Male from United States

You obviously didn't go to the link and open your eyes and READ! it klonopin is in the same class as xanax, known as benzodiazepines. the only difference between your question and the question @ the link is that he asked about adding alcohol along with a benzo and promethazine. and a few people answered on that link without mentioning alcohol combination, therefore THEY ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Drop the attitude. STOP SHOUTING.
Old 24-04-2012, 11:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalReality View Post
You obviously didn't go to the link and open your eyes and READ! it klonopin is in the same class as xanax, known as benzodiazepines. the only difference between your question and the question @ the link is that he asked about adding alcohol along with a benzo and promethazine. and a few people answered on that link without mentioning alcohol combination, therefore THEY ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION.
I know what the hell benzo's are. I said it didn't answer my question because as soon as they mentioned alcohol it had no relevance to me.
Old 28-04-2012, 00:48
Silver Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGoogly View Post
I know what the hell benzo's are. I said it didn't answer my question because as soon as they mentioned alcohol it had no relevance to me.
can you not read the words that i type? well let me repeat again... people ANSWERED THE QUESTION WITHOUT ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION, read the whole thread, not just the first sentence..

EternalReality added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

"Combining small therapeutic doses of promethazine with alprazolam (Xanax) would probably be OK but adding alcohol in the mix is definitely dangerous especially if some one isn't aware of what they can actually handle. Promethazine does have fairly good sedative effects for an anti-histamine so it will potentiate other CNS depressants such as alcohol and benzodiazepines and vice versa.

Unless some one knows for sure what they can handle then it is a bad idea to combine such things especially if they are unaware of the effects of each drug individually on its own. The other thing is with over the counter medications it is important to know exactly what is in them and when it comes to liquids then it is important to know the concentration. Sometimes they can contain things that are dangerous or toxic in high doses, so make sure the active ingredient that is wanted, is the only active ingredient in the product.

With high doses of sedative anti-histamines like promethazine and diphenhydramine, it is possible that they will cause delirium which can cause hallucinations (NOT tripping) that are indistinguishable from reality, this can be very dangerous especially if alone. I can't say for sure, but i imagine if a relatively large dose of a sedative anti-histamine like promethazine along with a benzodiazepine and/or alcohol then this may also cause hallucinations and delirium. These hallucinations can not be compared to tripping on something like LSD and i can't stand it when people make that comparison, when someone takes enough sedative antihistamines to induce delirium then they are probably in a highly intoxicated state with very poor motor skills and highly impaired judgement (if any at all), this combined with hallucinations that are indistinguishable from reality can lead to extremely dangerous situations. I admit i have heard funny stories in relation to this like people putting peanut butter on a table cloth or trying to put 2 pairs of shoes on, but it can get to a stage where they could think anything is happening from having friends around them that aren't there to being chased down a street by a crazed maniac intent on killing you, if something like that happened and with the highly intoxicated state you'd be in, it could end very badly."-- this was the first response to the question in the link i provided. if you read ALL the words in the quotes above then it will answer your question

Last edited by EternalReality; 28-04-2012 at 00:48. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
dxm, klonopin

» New Threads
Can go 3 months sober followed by...
Last post by shipfoolio
4 Replies, 153 Views
NON faith based programs??
Last post by mycatkeepsmesane
0 Replies, 1 Views
Best websites to buy from?
Last post by Neph96