Notices

Amphetamine Amphetamine AKA speed

Old 22-04-2012, 18:38

22 y/o Male from United States
Ywhaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Recreational Vyvanse and Adderall

Swim has recently convinced the doctor to give him a prescription of 40mg vyvanse. Swim would like to know If it is ok to space out the days in which he takes the pills. For now swim is only interested in vyvanse as adderall makes him to jittery and can bring about panic whereas vyvanse is the perfect feeling that lasts throughout the entire day. In other words is it ok for swim to take vyvanse 2-3 weekly without it losing effectiveness and without swim getting addicted. Swim was planning on using it Mon,Wed,Fri and avoiding it the rest of the week. Would swim develop tolerance from this amount and would the inconsistency cause any negative effects?
Old 24-04-2012, 08:52
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
ebolarama is a decent psychonaut.ebolarama is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Recreational Vyvanse and Adderall

Yes, swiy would still develop tolerance. It won't lose it's intended effectiveness ( focus, motivation) but the rush/euphoria associated with it would still diminish. As far as side effects go they wouldn't really be worse but since swiy's body isn't used to a constant supply of amphetamine, they would be more prominent. My dog finds that if he takes his everyday as prescribed then all side effects are negated for the most part. But if he skips a day and takes 2 the next day due to a long work/school day he will notice more side effects and the same boost as 1 pill, it justs lasts longer. As far as getting addicted that all depends on swiy's self control.
Old 24-04-2012, 19:30
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

22 y/o Male from United States
steelydan should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

In can only get that high so many times period before it only works about 10 percent as much for the first couple hours. You have about 100 of those moments. After that its just habbit. The monday wednesday friday thing is a good idea though. The best way to make it hit you most effectivelly is tohave an empty stomach and drink a whole glass of just water. Fruite juice and soda has stuff like citric acid which kills that beginning feeling. Its an all around offordable recreational drug, tolerance or not. By the way, vyvanse can stack up to 120mg. More than that will be way to much unless you get multiple scripts a month. Which can be hard cus vyvanse is the only one like it (dexedrine is better). Its dex. DexKnows lol
Old 25-04-2012, 04:31
Silver Member

ebolarama is a decent psychonaut.ebolarama is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelydan View Post
In can only get that high so many times period before it only works about 10 percent as much for the first couple hours. You have about 100 of those moments. After that its just habbit.
I'm not quite sure what you mean, my dog's vyvanse has the same effect everyday when taken as prescribed. If you're talking about the immense euphoria and speediness that comes from recreational use, you can have as many of those moments as you want, there just has to be a certain period of time between doses due to tolerance.

Also these are my first posts, would i still have to continue using things like my dog or SWIM if i'm talking about my own prescription even if not used 100% the way it is prescribed?
Old 25-04-2012, 07:11

Smeegal is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

When my pikachu first started taking adderall, it was once a week and pikachu always got maximum tweak from it. Then it was twice a week for when pikachu had an important battle. Then pikachu slowly started doing one a day and before pikachu knew it, he was popping 100+ mg daily and became an addersloth. Be careful the mind is a persuasive b**ch
Old 17-10-2013, 15:08

33 y/o Male from United States
daveport99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Swim has a script for 30mg adderall IR and he mainly takes them recreationally, once every 1-2 weeks. swim recently got a few 70mg vyvanse from a friend for a couple of the 30mg adderall. Swim has a high tolerence to everything. Swim took one 70mg vyvanse and noticed much better results for its intended use of focus. A week later swim took 3 of the 70mg vyvanse for a buzz and he said it was way way better than any addrall buzz he has ever had. Swim wishes he could switch his script to vyvanse. swim does not recommend high doses of stimulants, be careful what you take.
Old 22-10-2013, 11:57

Male from United States
toppalini needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

vyvanse really isn't very recreational unless you take big doses like 200mg+. and vyvanse and adderall are essentially the same thing just metabolized differently, the vyvanse has to be broken down by some organ, i forget which, before it's converted to just regular amphetamine like adderall is for the most part. but i would say you would develop some physical but mostly psychological tolerance if you used it that frequently. adderall is usually the abused one because you can crush and snort it and it will be released as soon as your nose absorbs it all. the vyvanse will still take the same amount of time so you won't get a rush really. but if you find being overly focused on everything that pops into your head and being jittery fun then go for it.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, dosage amounts, vyvanse