Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Cannabinoids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabinoids Cannabinoids & smoking blends.

Old 22-04-2012, 12:26

24 y/o Male from United Kingdom
liamfairley should review received reputation comments.
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
A Blend called 'Doob' Ruined My Life

Right I cant say ive only ever took just synthetic cannabinoids as ive tried a lot of things as in weed, xtc, magic mushrooms, mcat, benzo fury, wizz, cocaine, ket & methoxetamine, alchohol, salvia but never had any problems with them until i smoked some incense blend called 'Doob'. I smoked a bong of what i would smoke weed and experienced a major panic attack and 3 weeks later they started again when i took some mephedrone. they came back in full effect and didnt stop its been a week now and they are still happening. Im wondering if anyone could just tell me what ive done to my head as in burnt my cannabinoid receptors? I havnt had a panic attack today but if i even get a wiff of weed or drink caffeine i have panic attacks. Ive never experienced them before and its taking over my life and i am thinking of suicide as it feels as if there is no way out. will they ever go away?. Ive quit all drugs now and im never taking them again!
Old 22-04-2012, 12:34
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,443, Level: 21 Points: 21,443, Level: 21 Points: 21,443, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Re: A Blend called 'Doob' Ruined My Life

Have you not considered going to your doctor yet?

I would recomend you avoid all drugs, and stiulants like caffeine untill you get yourself sorted.
These smoking blends can contain anything, but smoking them like you would cannabis was a mistake. Some research chemicals are active at tiny amounts and you should start off using little more than a very small pinch to determine the strength of your smoking blend..

I hope you feel better soon, im sure you will.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good info, and helpful advice
Old 22-04-2012, 15:55
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
Emin is captain of the psychonauts.Emin is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

I know the feeling of being messed up in the head after using a substance and not recovering soon. After doing LSD in my teen years, there was an echo in my right ear that lasted for three weeks but eventually subsided. The entire time I was contemplating suicide as I thought I fried my brain for life. My advice would be to go to a doctor and be honest about what's happening. It could be something major, or something that subsides quickly. We can't tell you definitively what's wrong with you but we can lead you in the right direction.

Good luck buddy, I have a feeling you'll get through this
-Emin

Helpful advice for the OP
Old 22-04-2012, 20:38

Thanks for the advice my mood has changed over today i now see it as a blessing. I niw choose to live a healthy life and change the way i live completely! Instead of listening to rave music and spending all my wages on drugs im gonna chill with rrelaxing music. Iv been out today and bought nutrients,all essential minerals, fruit, veg, nerve supplements, heart supplements, herbal teas, protein, fish oil, GABA supplements, remedys but all nothing unnatural. I feel happy about myself now as if this is what im meant to do! No more drugs ever! Well.... This is mystart of a healthy hopefully long happy life not one where i would die of an overdose or end up in jail for drug dealing ( i was deep into that stuff ) this is a blessing in disguise iv realised that now! Peace.. <3
Old 22-04-2012, 21:03
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,170, Level: 41 Points: 83,170, Level: 41 Points: 83,170, Level: 41
Activity: 48.5% Activity: 48.5% Activity: 48.5%

Please review the following links and discussion forums about suicide.

Helpful Links About Depression

Suicide Awareness

Self injury

Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamfairley View Post
Im wondering if anyone could just tell me what ive done to my head as in burnt my cannabinoid receptors? I havnt had a panic attack today but if i even get a wiff of weed or drink caffeine i have panic attacks. Ive never experienced them before and its taking over my life and i am thinking of suicide as it feels as if there is no way out. will they ever go away?. Ive quit all drugs now and im never taking them again!
You cant burn receptors.

The pragmatic answer to your question is that the panic attacks are caused by a physical cause and taking care of the cause will result in the panic attacks disappearing.

Quitting all drugs is the obvious first step. Taking care of all physical health issues is the next step. Its well possible that a simple depletion of certain essential vitamins or other important substances play a key role. Vitamine E plays an important role in cannabinoid anxiety.

Some years ago I found myself in a somewhat similar position as you as I had been partying/binging extremely hard over a prolonged amount of time and simply wasn't myself anymore. I found that after taking a few tablets of Solgar V-2000 had an unbelievable effect and lifted me out of my state for several hours. V-2000 is a high quality high dosed vitamin & anti-oxidant complex, which contains doses about 1000 times as high as normal supplements.

Making sure that you get enough sleep, healthy food, avoid stress, and get a full physical checkup from your doctor are extremely important things. Asides from the physical side of things, its good to talk to your doctor about the mental side of things.

When you get an anxiety attack, remember: This will pass. Its just a temporary thing. This is not you and you can ignore it.

If there are any emotional issues that have surfaced recently, then make sure that you have a professional to talk to. Such things need to be processed in a way that you can become comfortable with it.

Great advice and links.
excellent post!! great advice, well written, personal. great job!
Very broad and informative post, caring undertone and 1st hand experience input - well done!
Fabulous links, excellent advice. Comprehensive & informative reply, with helpful personal experience - very well done!
Old 23-04-2012, 01:14
Silver Member

45 y/o Male from Isle of Man
bufalantan is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 148, Level: 1 Points: 148, Level: 1 Points: 148, Level: 1

contains doses about 1000 times as high as normal supplements

Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...#ixzz1sokTeUtZ

I would be careful about that, since access amounts might be troublesome. Blood work is almost a must.

I would see a doctor, and say " I consumed an unknown (by mistake or not) and am having panic attacks, to a point where drinking coffee is scary to me".

If the doctor gives you an SSRI, I'd go see another.
Old 23-04-2012, 01:55
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,170, Level: 41 Points: 83,170, Level: 41 Points: 83,170, Level: 41
Activity: 48.5% Activity: 48.5% Activity: 48.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bufalantan View Post
I would be careful about that, since access amounts might be troublesome.
The average multivitamine does absolutely nothing, because the dose is too low to have any effect or does not contain the required compounds for metabolism or contains variations of ingredients which are inactive.
Companies make billions from selling hot air products.

The amounts contained in Solgar V-2000 are not troublesome.
Old 23-04-2012, 20:32

Thanks people for the support I realised i just must deal with it and never take drugs again it has got too far now. now is the time to stop and i will stop my lungs are burning off this doob stuff and my panic attacks happened again today but very minor. I know i have a full lifetime ahead of me and it will be hard to not smoke again but its what i must do to stay sane! can anyone reccomend anything that will heal me and my mind as in vitamins and stuff that will DETOX MY LUNGS? please message me i really need help and dont want to be prescribed drugs by a doctor I just want to be healthy thanks
Old 25-04-2012, 17:22

I have abused stimulants including amphetamine MDMA and MCAT for around 2 year now
the chemicals listed are all burned up by stimulants so please put this on your advice page!......

The chemicals that are missing from my brain which are burned up with excessive use of stimulants are Serotonin, Norepinephrine and Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA:

Here is some info i have researched and found out myself

For GABA chemicals:
Almonds, Tree nuts ,Bananas, Beef,Liver, Broccoli, Brown Rice,Halibut, Lentils, Oats, whole grain, Oranges, citrus fruits, Rice bran ,Spinach ,Walnuts, Whole wheat, whole grains.

Useful sources of building blocks for norepinephrine:
Almonds,Apples,Avocado,Bananas,Beef liver or kidney,Blue-green algae,Cheese,Fish,Most green vegetables,Lean meat,Nuts,Grains,Pineapple,Poultry,Tofu

Food sources that help with serotonin production - foods high in B-vitamins (brown rice, chicken, corn ,eggs, green leafs, legumes, meat, nuts, peas, sunflower seeds, nutritional yeast), Calcium (almonds, brewer's yeast, green leafs and cruciferous vegetables, fish with bones, sesame seeds, tofu), Magnesium (green leafs, brown rice, sesame seeds, shrimp, salmon) and Tryptophan (turkey, soy foods, peanuts, almonds).

Also fish oils!

Someone PMed me and told me i would never get better in my opinion that is a horrible thing to say ! Shows what a little research can do!
Old 03-05-2012, 05:26

55 y/o Male from United States
Berny1 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Oh heck I had cancer and was smoking spice. I had panic attacks too. I was put on Prestiq for mild depression and anxiety. It took a year but I smoke 3 grams AM 2201 per ox of damiana and I get messed up but no more panic. I just lay back and 15 to 20 mins and I feel cool again. Its in your head.
Old 10-05-2012, 13:28

I know its all in my head but these sensations the panic attacks give me dont feel of this world haha. very bad stuff sythetic cannabinoids are. stick with normal weed
Old 11-05-2012, 10:21
Silver Member

Male from United States
Sazh is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Hey man I was dealing with the same thing 5 months ago. I still am dealing with it slightly and its been a long 5 months..I really did just want to end it all..
The anxiety is horrible and I know the feeling all too well. It feels like you've lost control of how you think, and you're focusing on negatives all the time. Don't even get me started on the panic attacks. I was having them 5-6 times a day in the beginning. However now I won't get them for weeks. I think last month I only had 1 panic attack.
I had a lot of panic attacks from smoking too much spice but I was used to them and knew how to calm myself down because years ago I had encountered them with the real stuff, just nowhere near as often.
So on average an attack would last 5 minutes or and became more annoying than scary.

Now I'm not exactly sure your reason for having anxiety but my reason was due to the chest pains I had while smoking spice. I thought I was having a heart problem and it put me on the edge. I kept monitoring my heart beat and whenever I would experience the pain I had a panic attack until I could calm myself down.

I had been to the ER and doctors and had everything checked out and all came back OK. Doctor wasn't sure what was wrong but said it was probably anxiety. At the time I had no idea what anxiety really was, but once I checked out some forums online and did my own research I felt a little more comfortable knowing it was nothing too serious.

Now to my understanding there is no real 'cure' for a anxiety, because it isn't really there. I got over most of my anxiety just by dealing with it. You need to see what works or you best though. I know my anxiety is worst when I'm alone with my thoughts so I keep myself occupied.

If you're a very social person then just keep yourself busy with things to do outside. Spend time with friends and try to take your mind off of it. You need to keep yourself focused though regardless of what you do. Play video games or go on Youtube or watch a movie or clean... just do anything until you're ready to go to sleep.

When you have time to yourself and start thinking then things get bad. I also started eating healthier and exercising and while those have made a big difference I think the best thing was just accepting the fact that my problems were not as serious as I make them out to be.

You have to solve your problems in order for there to be no anxiety. If you have nothing to worry about then you can't get anxiety...

So if you haven't already check in with your doctor and let them check you out. It helped me a lot to have my doctor be able to tell me I was alright.

It gets better man. Hang in there and don't let the anxiety control you.
Old 11-05-2012, 18:52
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from United Kingdom
hookedonem is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

I was in exactly the same spot as you over ten years ago now.
I was absolutely devastated at having to give up weed, totally gutted.
The hardest part of it all was having to turn it down when a doobie is passed round to you with a group of friends, you get some real funny looks at first but they will get used to it in the end.
Its your choice really, weed or your mental health, you decide?
I advise you to go see your doctor for profesional advice. You should start to eat healthier and take supplements, start to get daily exercise( the heavier the better ).
Trust me buddy it`s not the end of the world having to give up weed and synthetics, it probably feels like it, but it is`nt.
I have been in your exact position before, and I seem to be fine. You will be o.k.
I would go to see my doctor straight away, that`s what I did, and they helped me alot.
Good luck, if you need any more advice feel free to p.m me.
Old 11-05-2012, 20:29

Ive been to see the doctor he gave me diazepam . it helped a lot . my anxiety isnt as bad now. just wish i never smoked the stuff . one panic attacks led to another . Not good. I know my mental health is precious. very precious I havnt had any drugs in a good while now. even quit ciggerettes. Thanks for the help people really appreciate it!
Old 11-05-2012, 22:51
Banned

Male from Canada
WarmCoCo needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

have swim figured what ingredients in that thing? Swim tried, Swim thinks Swim answered your other of 3posts. Swim still can't find the ingredients anywhere, yet. Although many reviewers did notice panic attacks that go on for 2days after using
Old 11-05-2012, 23:02

31 y/o Male from United States
Lalaporo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 298, Level: 2 Points: 298, Level: 2 Points: 298, Level: 2
Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5%

Quote:
Ive been to see the doctor he gave me diazepam . it helped a lot . my anxiety isnt as bad now. just wish i never smoked the stuff . one panic attacks led to another . Not good. I know my mental health is precious. very precious I havnt had any drugs in a good while now. even quit ciggerettes. Thanks for the help people really appreciate it!
Nicotine is actually a very active anti-psychotic and alot of schitzophrenic's smoke to help with some of the effects. If your worried about your health you could always try an e cig
Old 12-05-2012, 01:11

im more worried about my mental health an how it is deteriorating ever since i tried that doob shit. it has a fishy taste so someone who knows their synthetic noids please could you identify it
Old 09-07-2012, 23:14
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Aminatrix is on the way upAminatrix is on the way upAminatrix is on the way upAminatrix is on the way up
Points: 559, Level: 3 Points: 559, Level: 3 Points: 559, Level: 3

Quote:
Right I cant say ive only ever took just synthetic cannabinoids as ive tried a lot of things as in weed, xtc, magic mushrooms, mcat, benzo fury, wizz, cocaine, ket & methoxetamine, alchohol, salvia but never had any problems with them until i smoked some incense blend called 'Doob'. I smoked a bong of what i would smoke weed and experienced a major panic attack and 3 weeks later they started again when i took some mephedrone. they came back in full effect and didnt stop its been a week now and they are still happening. Im wondering if anyone could just tell me what ive done to my head as in burnt my cannabinoid receptors? I havnt had a panic attack today but if i even get a wiff of weed or drink caffeine i have panic attacks. Ive never experienced them before and its taking over my life and i am thinking of suicide as it feels as if there is no way out. will they ever go away?. Ive quit all drugs now and im never taking them again!
Yes I agree with some of the others, these chemicals are highly potent. I am not a neuroscience (yet), but my educated guess would as follows: You basically overloaded your thc (or other receptors the RC acted on). Now, when you get a whiff of weed or other agent that stimulates similar areas of your brain, your brain reacts with these receptors which trigger the Anxiety you are getting. Brain cells regenerate after a certain amount of time, I think it's about two weeks.

Stay away from any and all drugs for about 2 - 4 weeks, and then I would see how you react to being around weed. You should be much better, any lasting effects from this point on would most likely be psychosomatic (meaning your brain remembers what happened before and is making you feel that way again.) This is something that will go away (maybe slowly, but it will) with time and GRADUAL slow exposure. (Either light light smoking or being around people who are smoking).

Take it easy and you will be fine, no need to do anything drastic IT WILL GET BETTER !!!

Aminatrix added 9 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Glad you're feeling better, those anti-anxiety meds can be life savers ^.^

Last edited by Aminatrix; 09-07-2012 at 23:14. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-07-2012, 01:48
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20
Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5%

Sorry, you can't ID drugs by taste, sight, smell, or effects. Currently there is no reasonable way of IDing cannabinoids at home.

And due to the rampant copy-cat packaging in these "products" there is no guarentee a lab test off of one sample is any indication as to what you consumed.

Please understand, no one can tell you what you took.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:08

29 y/o Male from United States
denversolo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Fishy taste would more then likely be AM-2201. More like rotten snatch. After Operation Logjam suddenly my FP didn't smell like that anymore.
Old 21-10-2012, 11:56
Rob Cypher Rob Cypher is nu online
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Rob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline Medline
Points: 5,486, Level: 10 Points: 5,486, Level: 10 Points: 5,486, Level: 10
Activity: 16.6% Activity: 16.6% Activity: 16.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bufalantan View Post
contains doses about 1000 times as high as normal supplements

Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...#ixzz1sokTeUtZ

I would be careful about that, since access amounts might be troublesome. Blood work is almost a must.

I would see a doctor, and say " I consumed an unknown (by mistake or not) and am having panic attacks, to a point where drinking coffee is scary to me".

If the doctor gives you an SSRI, I'd go see another.
Why? SSRIs aren't necessarily too bad...some do work for panic disorders somewhat as well; besides, if this guy is documented as a "recreational drug user" by his doctor/medical insurance company, he isn't going to get benzos or anything else that's a scheduled drug anyway.

Some of them (Prozac, Celexa/Lexapro) helped me off and on for a little while (although I've worn most of them out and cannot stand the "SSNRI" class of drugs like Effexor or any of its cousins; didn't like Paxil, Zoloft, or Luvox either). Not sure if they're a long-term solution per se, though (seems like all of them wore out within 6-24 months of usage for me).

Not sure if this guy should get near SNRIs (ala Wellbutrin) though; they seemed to make my anxiety worse.

OTOH...prepare to have a hell of a time trying to have an orgasm on the stuff. That can be aggravating.
Old 21-10-2012, 12:45
Titanium Member

Male from France
zerozerohero probably knows what they are talking about.zerozerohero probably knows what they are talking about.zerozerohero probably knows what they are talking about.zerozerohero probably knows what they are talking about.zerozerohero probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 545, Level: 3 Points: 545, Level: 3 Points: 545, Level: 3

@OP:
Just looked up Doob and read a few thread posts, most users define it as being very strong and a bunch of users are ironically warning others that this stuff "is really not for human consumption".
I'm currently trying to find potential analysis results crawling some db's i have access to, will post any relevant results.

For the rest i can only advise you stop using any drugs altogether for a while and get yourself some vitamin supplements, outdoor time and possibly exercise.
As others have already stated, it is likely that some of the basic neurobiologic "bricks" have been depleted, maybe the use of that reportedly over-strong blend has just finished the job and your brain needs some time and propper nutrition to get in balance again (this process actually has a name, it's sunday, i partied hard, please help me here).

Good luck and keep your head up!

[EDIT]: one report i could find reports that Doob contains AM-2201
an online vendor also reports:
Doob Incense is a herbal blend containing the elements of AM-2201.
AM-2201, or 1-[(5-fluoropentyl)-1H-indol-3-yl]-(naphthalen-1-yl)methanone), is a synthetic cannabinoid which stimulate cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2.

Good job looking into what this 'Doob' actually is...

Last edited by zerozerohero; 22-10-2012 at 11:53. Reason: did not read whole thread, started babbling...
Old 23-10-2012, 00:48

Male from United States
jbt4192 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

You're first issue is that you are taking a bong hit of this synthetic substances. Just like other synthetics, the doses are MUCH more sensitive to what a normal dose of THC, LSD, etc. would be. I know someone who smoked synthetic cannabinoids, all day-every day. And had no more than a chillum at a time. There is no reason to be using a bong for these products. Synthetic cannabinoids are coming out with positive effects towards cancer patients in recovery as did THC. So keep that in mind, and stop being those who ABUSE these products. Same with salvia, who in their right mind wants to take a hit for the first time using bong?!

Just my two cents.. do your research. There is plenty online to learn from one's mistakes and make yours a fun time of usage. Salvia requires being lit with a torch lighter (burns at a high temperature. And hold the hit in. Therefore, no overwhelming rush of a huge hit, when just a bowl's worth at max is enough.

I know someone who is going to try the doob. So I'd like to put that report up for you all so its not being judged off this poor choice of consumption. IMO

Share this on:

Tags
cannabinoid addiction, panic attack, synthetic canabinoids

Sitelinks: Information: