Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Beta-Ketones
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Beta-Ketones Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, Methedrone, Ethcathinone, 3-fluoroMethCathinone (3FMC), Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)

Old 22-04-2012, 15:03

21 y/o Male from United Kingdom
InnerTears is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
My Methylone (bk-MDMA) Experience

Hey guys,

This is my first post Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm hoping for someone with knowledge on this RC to explain to me what went wrong in general.

SWIM purchased 500mg of Methylone from a known source. It was a fine powder with a yellowy, brownish tinge, no scent. SWIM was told that the effects were similar to MDMA, but more of a milder version with little or no comedown. SWIM has never tried MDMA before, so wasn't sure what to expect. SWIM done a little research (obviously not enough) on the dosage for first time use etc, methods of consumption etc.

SWIM decided to make 3 150mg capsules, and leaving 50g for snorting. SWIM's plan was to take 1 capsule, and save the 50mg to ease off the comedown.

SWIM took all 3 capsules with him (not a good idea) to a small club/bar in the local area. SWIM took one during the walk to the bar (8.30pm) Felt intense effects after 15 minutes or so. As SWIM came into town he saw his ex girlfriend who he hadn't seen or spoken to in years. SWIM was so excited and happy to see her, he felt the urge to hug her straight away, so he did. After a 5 minute cuddle she knew SWIM was on something. SWIM and his ex went into the bar together.

At this point about an hour had gone after the first dose. SWIM was feeling pretty good, euphoric and alert. The music sounded great. SWIM felt a little more "speedy" then he would like too, but still good. 20 minutes had gone, SWIM could feel the effects wearing off, no sign of any side-effects yet although SWIM wasn't feeling as confident to engage conversation as before. SWIM took another 150mg capsule (This was around 80 minutes after taking the initial dose (9.50pm). From this point onwards, everything went downhill. SWIM started feeling a bit out of place, ever so slightly anxious, but still felt energetic. SWIM was contemplating on heading home at this point, but some part of me wanted me to stay out (probably all the sexy women). After taking the second capsule and feeling no increased effects or prolonging the high, SWIM decided to take ANOTHER 150mg capsule. This was approximately an hour from the previous dose (10.50pm) So within 3 hours, SWIM had taken 450mg of Methylone.

SWIM decided to head to another club after taking the last capsule. He still felt slightly energetic at this point, but struggled to talk loudly and many people had troubling hearing SWIM. He is not sure if this is because his hearing had changed and wasn't sure how loud he was talking. SWIM spoke to a few people but found it more difficult then if he he was sober. SWIM had a hard time keeping a conversation flowing and felt a little warped at this point. The music still sounded good, but at this point SWIM would rather be alone to enjoy it. He continued to stay out. People approached SWIM asking him to dance but he didn't want too. After 12.00pm SWIM started feeling very anxious and tired. He was very frustrated with himself because he'd turned down 2 women due to feeling anxious and just generally felt he was being weird (slight paranoia maybe). Many people said SWIM looked bored.

SWIM felt very out of place, anxious and paranoid at this point. He decided it was best to go home. When SWIM got home he snorted the last 50mg for the sake of it, and got to bed around 3.00AM.

In general, SWIM knows that after the first 2 hours of being on Methylone, everything else felt like coming down and side effects from taking too much.

The next day SWIM felt like SHIT. Its the worst comedown he had experienced from any drug. (SWIM had taken Mephedrone on several occasions in the past). He felt depressed and tired for the whole day.

SWIM wouldn't consider taking Methylone again, even though SWIM did take too much, he expected the effects to last MUCH longer then 2 hours. Mephedrone lasts 4-5 hours for SWIM, and re-dosing gives a clear "speed" effect so he knows when to stop. SWIM would describe the effects of Mephedrone to be a lot better in general, but it is a VERY VERY fiendy drug, and the urge to re-dose was always there. Methylone wasn't moreish at all for SWIM, he only re-dosed to prolong the effects.

In conclusion, the 2 hour high was not worth it.

What exactly went wrong? Was the initial dose not high/low enough? Did SWIM take too long to re-dose? Is the drug just not that powerful? SWIMs research has found the effects to last up to 5 hours!?

Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys

InnerTears

InnerTears added 1397 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

I would like to add.

The day after Methylone use, SWIM has developed a sore a throat. He can barely talk but there's almost no pain, only feels slightly sore. It sounds A LOT worse then it actually is. Also SWIM has been sneezing a fair amount, and his nose has been slightly runny.

Maybe SWIM had an allergic reaction to this chemical?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very clear and well written account of your experience. Nice first post - welcome to the forum.

Last edited by InnerTears; 22-04-2012 at 15:03. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 22-04-2012, 15:25
Mersann Mersann is nu online
About DF,Various & German
Co-Moderator

Male from Earth
Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.
Points: 2,209, Level: 7 Points: 2,209, Level: 7 Points: 2,209, Level: 7
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%
Re: My Methylone (bk-MDMA) Experience

Well, many people report Methylone not to be well-suited for redosing, in spite of its "more-ish" nature. Other people, including me, report that redosing works best before the 60 minute mark so that the effects of the later doses set in before "coming down" -- also, if 150mg is a good initial dose, you (or whoever had the experience) may want to consider redosing somewhat lower.

The primary effects of Methylone last around 2 hours for many people, including me, although side-effects such as an increased heart rate (extreme in me) do stay for several hours longer. Depending on how SWIY's your reaction to this chemical is (I wouldn't say your (or that person's) reaction sounds particularly allergic, though), this sounds like a perfectly normal experience. 450mg in 3 hours might be an overdose, although I know that people take 300mg of the substance initially which would probably just cause an extremely high heart rate in me.

In spite of this, I like(d) Methylone, so long as I don't overdo it, but I never tried it anywhere except at home.

Edit:

Oh, and please don't use SWIM, lol. Either use a proper method of avoiding self-incrimination, or just write in the first person.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good answer, incl. 1st hand experience references!
Old 22-04-2012, 18:18

21 y/o Male from United Kingdom
InnerTears is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Thanks for your answer mersann. My friend Tyler would definitely consider to re-dose a-lot sooner, although he doesn't plan on taking this RC again. Tyler was sure the effects would of lasted longer, I guess this is why SWIY and others decide to only take this while at home.

Tyler's next move will be MDMA. He's in preparation in planning a good night for this, as it will be his first experience with MDMA. Could you recommend a time scale in which is best to leave before taking this. Tyler's guess is that his brain receptors will need a rest from Methylone before considering MDMA.

Thanks so much.
Old 10-12-2012, 20:58
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
ak40salmon is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

Im a big fan of Methylone and have taken large amounts throughout a night. With high doses (500mg or more), it gets rather visual for me (flickering lights, wavy vision) and my teeth chatter (know what you can handle before taking large doses, if you decide to do so). I have had many a good night with some friends getting all shot out on Methylone. Best of luck with your future voyages...
Old 15-03-2013, 23:16
Silver Member

Male from United States
derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.
Points: 2,030, Level: 6 Points: 2,030, Level: 6 Points: 2,030, Level: 6
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerTears View Post
Thanks for your answer mersann. My friend Tyler would definitely consider to re-dose a-lot sooner, although he doesn't plan on taking this RC again. Tyler was sure the effects would of lasted longer, I guess this is why SWIY and others decide to only take this while at home.

Tyler's next move will be MDMA. He's in preparation in planning a good night for this, as it will be his first experience with MDMA.

Could you recommend a time scale in which is best to leave before taking this. Tyler's guess is that his brain receptors will need a rest from Methylone before considering MDMA.

Thanks so much.
Quote:
Quote:
I dont know much about methylone but have read some of the things from http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=108415 what they've represented as a better idea on how to safely pursue those ideas.
Since methyl isn't really known by myself there is some information that might relate to what you're asking about.. Following along the lines of what I'd read from that link is:

Quote:
The bain is not built to deal with MDMA. Normally, serotonin concentrations inside and outside of a nerve cell are relatively constant. MDMA causes a depletion of serotonin. This is where the neurotoxicity begins. After serotonin is depleted, serotonin transporters, which normally bring serotonin back into the nerve cell after it has done its job, are empty. As a result, somehow dopamine gets brought into the cell by the transporters.

Given those factors of a time frame could be also related with here for the http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...hlight=waiting
wait between doses.
Hope that info helps
peace
Old 16-03-2013, 21:18
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.
Points: 1,012, Level: 4 Points: 1,012, Level: 4 Points: 1,012, Level: 4
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerTears View Post
Hey guys,

This is my first post Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm hoping for someone with knowledge on this RC to explain to me what went wrong in general.

(This was around 80 minutes after taking the initial dose (9.50pm). From this point onwards, everything went downhill. SWIM started feeling a bit out of place, ever so slightly anxious, but still felt energetic. SWIM was contemplating on heading home at this point, but some part of me wanted me to stay out (probably all the sexy women). After taking the second capsule and feeling no increased effects or prolonging the high, SWIM decided to take ANOTHER 150mg capsule. This was approximately an hour from the previous dose (10.50pm) So within 3 hours, SWIM had taken 450mg of Methylone.
The effects of Methylone usually last much longer than 2 hours. I usually would expect 4-6 from one dose alone. (personal experience, from quick ROAs - intranasal or rectal.) There are two possibilities:
1. What you had was *not* methylone. (Mephedrone seems much more likely, IMO)
2. Your redosing at double the initial dose quickly moved the experience from positive into dosing too high and having an adverse reaction.
Quote:

In general, SWIM knows that after the first 2 hours of being on Methylone, everything else felt like coming down and side effects from taking too much.

The next day SWIM felt like SHIT. Its the worst comedown he had experienced from any drug. (SWIM had taken Mephedrone on several occasions in the past). He felt depressed and tired for the whole day.

SWIM wouldn't consider taking Methylone again, even though SWIM did take too much, he expected the effects to last MUCH longer then 2 hours. Mephedrone lasts 4-5 hours for SWIM, and re-dosing gives a clear "speed" effect so he knows when to stop. SWIM would describe the effects of Mephedrone to be a lot better in general, but it is a VERY VERY fiendy drug, and the urge to re-dose was always there. Methylone wasn't moreish at all for SWIM, he only re-dosed to prolong the effects.
But the fact that you're experience with mephedrone suggests not.
Quote:
In conclusion, the 2 hour high was not worth it.

What exactly went wrong? Was the initial dose not high/low enough? Did SWIM take too long to re-dose? Is the drug just not that powerful? SWIMs research has found the effects to last up to 5 hours!?

Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys

InnerTears

InnerTears added 1397 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

I would like to add.

The day after Methylone use, SWIM has developed a sore a throat. He can barely talk but there's almost no pain, only feels slightly sore. It sounds A LOT worse then it actually is. Also SWIM has been sneezing a fair amount, and his nose has been slightly runny.

Maybe SWIM had an allergic reaction to this chemical?
Very well-thought out post.

I think that your methylone was likely adulterated. Also, when you say "well-known vendor" or something the like, Phenoxide is quick behind to remind us of the often unscrupulous nature of such individuals.

I would say that a reattempt after two weeks of only 100mg, with 100mg as a booster after 2 hours, would be a proper way to attempt methylone. However, the comedown is harsh, but it's not usually as bad as what you experienced. I reiterate my explanation that it is likely adulterated. With what, I cannot say.

I don't think you should try more from this "batch." Remember, also, that this is Schedule I in the US under an emergency scheduling until October of 2013. The increased risk of use is potentially reflected in the quality of your sample.

Best,

Boltzmann

Share this on:

Tags
beta-ketones, bk-mdma, bk-mdma experiences, cathinones, methylone, methylone experiences, research chemicals, stimulant research chemicals