Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Fentanyl
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 21-04-2012, 06:16
Mercury Member

Male from Canada
Pain Hurts needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Oxy to Fentanyl: does it come in pill / tab?

Does Fentanyl come in tabs or pill form ??

I see the patch, nasal spray & finally lollipop.

I am not happy with my OxyNeo and might ask to try it, my doc actually suggested it.

Any advice? and I am talking from a Long term treatment perspective please.

Thanks,

ps., I know all about the IV method and will not.

Pain Hurts added 26 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

... doing some more research here and about and looks like I better stay the fuck away... honestly I do miss the bit of euphoria from my old Oxy, but also, I am surprised that now 60mg Neo gets me almost as close as 80mg old oxy did, it is weird, and not consistent ... hard to describe.

example; I am tapering myself down dpown as low as I can humanly go, below my daily RX and I am pretty much in pain most of time. I am RX'd 60mg / 8hours but end up taking 40(rarely 60mg) every 6hrs as I tend to fall asleep and nod off. The pain is managed ok, kinda, and I noticed the peak is at the 4th hour after eating.

I notice the ONLY time I am sort of hurting and craving is when i awake, as I am stretching the 40-60 mg neo 12 hours !!! Sleep time only* 6 hours while awake*
As mentioned. And within minutes of swallowing with water or OJ in the morning I am normal and very comfy FAST.

My main reason here is to ask if anyone has heard or if pills exist = Fentanyl ?

I might be better off staying on Neo + then asking for more more Oxy Ir , as it does help but ... but, it goes fast. I will need to potentiate smartly. time shall see. I just dont wanna bring up my tolerance to where it was (300mg+ / day) , and ruin all this 2 months horrifically HARD work.

And on the other side, be SAFE, smart, and NOT being able to function as I was is not cool. I will gain 100 lbs and let go of myself if I keep at this level for another year. I need more RELIEF.

And to all new users, take your meds as told, and only experiment with doses AFTER you have gone through it all and know it all & did your homework.

Last edited by Pain Hurts; 21-04-2012 at 06:16. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 21-04-2012, 12:30
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Finland
fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.
Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4
Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8%
Re: Oxy to Fentanyl: does it come in pill / tab?

Yes, there's are least Fentora pills, it comes in 100, 200, 300, 400, 600 and 800 microgram tabs as far as I know (did a quick search) and are meant to be taken buccally (between cheek and gum). I do not know if they're legally available in your country though.
Old 21-04-2012, 17:09
Mercury Member

Male from Canada
Pain Hurts needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Thanks Fehs!

I think you may be correct as i am unable to locate any reviews on them.
Have you heard of them being insufflated? or snorted?

also, as per your sig; NA meeting last night and the guy speaking was named SWIMMER ~ trust me, I know how it feels when these kids who have never been farther than their city limits cannot fathom that such a thing maay occur, and check pupils, etc... I call it synchronicity, and I do Lucid dream EVERY night. In HD !

I shit you not my friend.

I ask about Fent pills as the patches scare me, honestly, really do. i could get the 100';s with no problem but declined and am now @ 60mg Oxy Neo x 3 times daily and it is not helping my pain.

Pills are a bit more credible, to me at least.

Old 12-05-2012, 06:14
Silver Member

31 y/o Female from United States
blondemoment is a decent psychonaut.blondemoment is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Pain Hurts- Fentora is pretty much all I take. What's your question? Its a fentanyl pill that disolves in your mouth. Really only meant for severe cancer or end of life patients, but some doctors do prescribe it for other chronic pain.

Share this on: