Notices

Old 19-04-2012, 20:09
Silver Member

Male from USA - California
Crotch is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Can't pee on heroin? Here's how:

This post is a summary of many other posts SWIM has read dealing with not being able to pee on heroin. SWIM hopes this will help.

Step 1: DON'T PANIC – seriously, you will pee eventually. SWIM is writing this after having spent four hours sitting on the toilet literally praying for piss to come out. (witch it did, thank God.)

Step 2: Stop taking all drugs. At least for the time being. Once you have pissed, feel free to continue using, but if you are determined to take that piss, take a break from the dope.

Step 3: Sitting down is better than standing. SWIM found alternating between sitting and standing can help get out little squirts.

Step 4: Turn on a tap. The sound of running water will help. To kill two birds with one stone, turn on the hot water tap, and once the water is warm, rub some on your genitals. The warmer the better, but obviously don't burn yourself. Don't forget to DRINK a lot of water.

Step 5: Leaning forward to touch your toes can help, or just make things more painful.

Step 6: Find something to do to occupy the time, like listen to music or something. You may be there for a while. When you do piss (witch you will, don't worry) there are three ways it could happen:
a) One drop at a time – by far the most infuriating, but at least it's something.
b) Short, random squirts – fairly self explanatory, the duration of the squirts can vary.
c) You get touched by the hand of God and suddenly, without warning, you take the most amazing piss of your entire life – You will know if this happens to you.

It will most likely happen to you in that order.

WHEN TO GO TO A HOSPITAL:
a) You have drunk a SHITLOAD of water.
b) It has been 24+ hours since your last piss.
c) during those 24 hours you did not take any more heroin.
d) You are in extreme pain.
e) the thought of getting a catheter stuck up your urethra doesn't freak you out.

SWIM has had a catheter before (unrelated to heroin use) so speaking from experience it's NOT THAT BAD. It's still pretty horrible, but not nearly as much as you imagine it would be. It's hard to describe... it's not so much painful as it is uncomfortable. Though it should be noted the amount of pain you experience will be decided by how good the doctor/nurse is at what they are doing. If it is obvious that you are a heroin user, they may feel like they don't need to treat you as gently as "normal" patients. Avoid this by telling them a "friend" gave you a ciggarete that was laced with heroin, and you had no idea (or some other lie.) Be sure to tell them you have a very low pain tolerance, or an anxiety dissorder or anything like that to score sympaty points. You may be tempted to take more heroin before seeing the doctor to take the edge off, but I have no idea if thats a smart thing to do. SWIM also highly recomends watching a video of someone getting a catheter so you know what to expect.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good post, neatly listed, good proposition to "be prepared" how this is done.
good original info
Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 19-04-2012, 20:32

Male from Earth
thinkforyourslef is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Can't pee on heroin? Here's how:

i always thought of posting a similar topic coz i found a perfect way to pee also..

kneel forward a bit ,put your arm on the wall facing you and rest your head on you arm.to explain this in a simpler way,lets say the angle between your body and the floor is 90deg. , stand on 70deg. angle..

i don't know if you got this but this works perfectly for me.
Old 19-04-2012, 20:44
Policy, Various & Reviews
Co-Moderator

49 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Mindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,113, Level: 12 Points: 7,113, Level: 12 Points: 7,113, Level: 12
Activity: 10.9% Activity: 10.9% Activity: 10.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch View Post

WHEN TO GO TO A HOSPITAL:
a) You have drunk a SHITLOAD of water.
b) It has been 24+ hours since your last piss.
c) during those 24 hours you did not take any more heroin.
d) You are in extreme pain.
e) the thought of getting a catheter stuck up your urethra doesn't freak you out.
If you are unable to urinate and have a painfully full bladder, I'm not sure it would be prudent to wait for 24 hours. There are a few dangerous and long-term complications that may arise from urinary retention. I've been catheterised and it wasn't painful, but relieved the pain in my bladder. This is a simple, safe, and easy procedure. In case of painful urinary retention, it is best to seek medical assistance straight away. I experienced urinary retention on a few occasions following treatment with morphine sulphate rather than heroin (this is a side effect of opioid analgesics in general) and found that moving around a bit was helpful, while lying down wasn't.

good harm reduction post. better quick with ER.

Last edited by Mindless; 19-04-2012 at 21:19.
Old 20-04-2012, 10:53

21 y/o Male from Canada
The.Snowin.Downer should review received reputation comments.

I have found that taken a piss on heroin is a true skill that only advanced heroin gurus have mastered (like myself ..)......Just like everyone who has done heroin at the beginning I sat there like the rest of you, one hand on the dick and the other scratching my head thinking what the fuck is going on? lmao. Over time I have developed the necessary skills to be able to piss at will while taking as much dope as I feel like. Im not joking people, I could go and take a piss right infront of someone outside of walmart if I wanted to, I have the power! (just jokes of course).....I have found it just takes practice and determination. I gave to stand there and focuse hard and with a little concentration I get that first squirt out and than force out a nice steady stream until the majority of that urine has released itself from my penis...I can than pump the rest of that shit out one pump at a time if I so please, or I can just save it for later as I zip up my fly with a smile on my face and wash my hands relived and pleased with myself for my great accomplishment I just made. (although this was a comedy, its a true story bro)

The.Snowin.Downer added 3 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

I dont know how to edit my post but I fucked that shit up....I stand there will achiving this...I dont sit, I refuse to sit down and pee, anyone who has truly mastered this can do it standing up, if not your just not on the right level yet, some people could be happy to be able to sit and pee, but I couldnt let a drug have such a negative impact on my life as it forcing me to sit when I pee......No sir,not acceptable

Last edited by The.Snowin.Downer; 20-04-2012 at 10:53. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 20-04-2012, 20:16
Silver Member

21 y/o Female from United States
Tdogg49 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 208, Level: 2 Points: 208, Level: 2 Points: 208, Level: 2
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

Well SD, me friend has mastered being able to pee, but only sitting down She feels that she would make quite a mess if tried to pee while standing. Sitting down while peeing isn't that horrible.

I think that it has a lot to do with being able to control your muscles. Heroin does relax your muscles, but that is how my friend does it. She is in the bathroom less than a minute. She tightens up the muscles down there and then releases them, and after a few times of doing that, the stream will start. She may have to tighten and release another time or two to get it all out, but it works.

It is amazing how many muscles you can control in your body if you try. If you are having trouble with this just practice practice practice, you will get it. I am not sure if this method works for men as well. It would be interesting to hear though if any of them have done something similar to release the stream.
Old 22-04-2012, 18:37
Silver Member

22 y/o Female from United States
Burn.the.sky is a decent psychonaut.Burn.the.sky is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 375, Level: 3 Points: 375, Level: 3 Points: 375, Level: 3
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

Good post. Swim once spent four days, nodding in and out in the shower with hot water running over her clit... That helps a lot, thought not when you wake up, try to piss, cant, so you re-dose... Well, at least she ended up squeaky clean! Even running your hand under hot water helps a ton. I guess that hand-in-hot-water-while-asleep prank must actually work...

Oh and always try to remember to piss before SWHY gets high... Easier said then done though, who has time to bother with necessary bodily functions when theres drugs to do?
Old 23-04-2012, 06:48

21 y/o Male from Canada
The.Snowin.Downer should review received reputation comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdogg49 View Post
Well SD, me friend has mastered being able to pee, but only sitting down She feels that she would make quite a mess if tried to pee while standing. Sitting down while peeing isn't that horrible.

I think that it has a lot to do with being able to control your muscles. Heroin does relax your muscles, but that is how my friend does it. She is in the bathroom less than a minute. She tightens up the muscles down there and then releases them, and after a few times of doing that, the stream will start. She may have to tighten and release another time or two to get it all out, but it works.

It is amazing how many muscles you can control in your body if you try. If you are having trouble with this just practice practice practice, you will get it. I am not sure if this method works for men as well. It would be interesting to hear though if any of them have done something similar to release the stream.
Yes it does work with men....that is what I meant by focus and concentration... Doing what you are doing an concentrating on it until you can control it well enough to hold a stream
Old 23-04-2012, 07:28
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

it should also be noted that the urethral retention varies in severity from person to person. i have only had a few times where i absolutely could not pee at all for hours, while other people cant period. i have a good friend who is a non opiate abuser, but has been involved in sports and stuff his whole life and has had multiple surgeries from various things like ACL tears and stuff. anyway over the years when the doctors had prescribed him opiates they gave him such bad retention he could not pee on them, period. they gave him multiple kinds of medication, codeine, morphine, hydrocodone, ect, but nothing helped so now they wont prescribe him opiates anymore.
Old 23-04-2012, 07:30
Banned

Male from Canada
WarmCoCo needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Turn on a tap. The sound of running water will help. Thats very true. It helps even with a constipation. Try it out
Old 03-05-2012, 04:26

24 y/o Male from United States
benja is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

i've found that if you take your first two fingers and put them over your stomach in the bladder area and apply pressure in a pumping sort of fashion over your bladder it will help the piss find its way down to your dick/vag(im sure it works for girls too) and you will find yourself unable to do anything BUT piss, you might have a weak stream, or you might need to continue pumping throughout the piss, but it works, trust me. nothing else worked for me, all this running water trying to mentally stimulate the piss is all crap and never did a thing for me, so if you want a solution, try this.
Old 03-05-2012, 13:04
Silver Member

Male from USA - California
Crotch is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Mindless, thanks for correcting SWIM and pointing that out. SWIM is not a medical professional and again, this post is just a collection of other posts from around the internet. So to say it again, if you are in pain, see a doctor.

Please read the link that is created in your post on the word "SWIM". This term is highly discouraged on drugs-forum.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:56

Male from United States
clottius is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

For some reason keeping your fingers dipped in cool/ cold waters works miracles. After swim does this the floe comes about 10 seconds later. awhile back this is what i heard from somewhere that nurses sometimes do in ospital patients who need to piss
Old 07-05-2012, 08:41
..and your eyebrows

48 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,906, Level: 13 Points: 7,906, Level: 13 Points: 7,906, Level: 13
Activity: 34.4% Activity: 34.4% Activity: 34.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by benja View Post
i've found that if you take your first two fingers and put them over your stomach in the bladder area and apply pressure in a pumping sort of fashion over your bladder it will help the piss find its way down to your dick/vag(im sure it works for girls too) and you will find yourself unable to do anything BUT piss, you might have a weak stream, or you might need to continue pumping throughout the piss, but it works, trust me. nothing else worked for me, all this running water trying to mentally stimulate the piss is all crap and never did a thing for me, so if you want a solution, try this.

I second this one!

This method was shown to me by a friend, a paraplegic sitting in a wheelchair who has to do this everytime he wants or needs to urinate.
Some people prefer palpitate this area softly with one or two fingers over actually pumping, but this here is a really professional foolproof method that works in 99% of all cases known to me.

TBBW
Old 17-05-2012, 05:04

Male from United States
i h4te rs is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Mebuddy just rubs the tip of his wang with the palm of his hand. It stimulates him so much that he pee like a water hose. No matter how doped up he is.
Old 24-10-2012, 11:36
Banned

Male from United States
LittleBigDave needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 124, Level: 1 Points: 124, Level: 1 Points: 124, Level: 1
Activity: 16.5% Activity: 16.5% Activity: 16.5%

Wow. I just had to do the most humiliating technique of my life! I had to strip naked, kneel on all 4's in the bath and run the taps until there was about 2 inches on water in the bath, I kept it running with the plug out and had to splash my hands around... The dam burst though and it felt very heaven!!!!
Old 25-10-2012, 12:41
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United Kingdom
aegis88 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

When the gear was good I'd sit on the toilet trying to pee for hours, in and out of consciousness. I did find it helpful to turn round and sit facing the toilet the other way, dunno why!
Old 25-10-2012, 15:29
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

27 y/o Male from United States
Fohupe is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 6.6% Activity: 6.6% Activity: 6.6%

I've found that it's sort of like not being able to get off when you are with your partner (cuz you're numbed right out). If you start worrying about it you put yourself under more stress.

Wooooossaaawwwwww -anger management (the movie)
Old 31-10-2012, 21:34

33 y/o Female from United States
Tronicles is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

SWIM counts down from 10. Usually only has to do it once or twice. But oh man, SWIM has experienced some jelly legs after noddin' off on the hard toilet tryin' to evacuate her bladder.

Old 01-11-2012, 02:46
Silver Member

Male from Australia
Joe29 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 136, Level: 1 Points: 136, Level: 1 Points: 136, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Swim would do step 5.

And if you still can't pee put your finger down your throat a spew that piss out, but that should be a last resort.

Take care peepz joe.............

Old 02-03-2013, 03:51

23 y/o Male from United States
LCPL_DeSisto should review received reputation comments.
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Im stuck on the toilet now as we speak. Its been 10 minutes

Share this on:

Tags
heroin