Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 13-04-2012, 19:23
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%
How to make a pookie, oil burner, glass dick, meth pipe: with photos

do not use for illegal acts
this is a liquid car air fresher

remove the cotton

wash with hot water

dry with twisted paper towel

caution , use torch with medium flame and wear safety glasses, heat the closed end , while softy blowing into open end, roll the tube with your fingers while holding it close to the open end, while blowing , not to hard.

the closed end will start to expand, evenly heat , so the bubble is even. the last part will be once you have the bubble , pin point flame in one spot on the bubble ,, blow without twisting , carefully until the flame and the air pressure causes a small hole to pop thru.

this is not pretty, but it works, just need to practice, for a pro pipe..
I know a chic that can make these with a double bubble.

these last for a few days, then they get hairline cracks.

Post Quality Evaluations:
DONT POST WITH CAPS LOCK ON.
A niffdie little DIY Tek, nicely done.
Interesting TEK
Nice description great pics

Last edited by beentheredonethatagain; 20-04-2012 at 07:29.
Old 13-04-2012, 19:50
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from United States
makin probably knows what they are talking about.makin probably knows what they are talking about.makin probably knows what they are talking about.makin probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: How to make a pookie, oil burner, glass dick, meth pipe: with photos

A friend of mine used to go buy air fresheners every other day or so. The funny part of this is that he would ride his bike. One day the lady behind the counter asks....why do you buy air fresheners when you don't have a car????? anyhow I thought it was pretty funny.

Thanks for the post......brings back fond memories. Funny thing, that was exactly how I did it twisted paper towel and all.

Oh ya I was always told to be carefull not to breath in while doing this as it could burn your lung tissue. Always breath out......
Old 13-04-2012, 20:29
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

33 y/o Male from United States
Eeeee Dub!!! is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

That's a neat trick and deffinatly worth commiting to memory for emergancy use. However the local sex shop sells pre made oil burners as "clit stimulators".
Old 13-04-2012, 23:58
Silver Member

beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeee Dub!!! View Post
That's a neat trick and deffinatly worth commiting to memory for emergancy use. However the local sex shop sells pre made oil burners as "clit stimulators".
glass dick = clitoris stimulators , go figure lol,, I thought the battery operated toothbrushes were the way to a womans climax. but I have to try the oil burner. No not really what if that the things breaks? yikes.

I am reminded of a jail house story.. we always had some good infection stories. well this one guy said he had all the ladies of ill repute and he thought he would take his battery powered recipicating saw and cut the blade short, hollow out the inside of a dilldo , just enough that it would slide over the blade stump. I dont know how he fasten it to the blade , his girl that he was having a go with was okay with him putting that in her, and then he turns it on and the chick's eyeballs roll back into her head and she is trying to back off of it, but he just kept giving her the drill do, and his cousin was there and handed him a fresh battery pack , after he drained the first pack.

she said that it was off the chart for being orgasmic, but it was painful afterwards.

One guy apearantly didnt cut the blade down , and he was drilling a girl and the blade cut thru the dilldo and it sawed her dead. As the story goes.

Now back to topic , the homemade pipe is what we used back in the old days when smoking speed was new. Loyal to the foil, was the first phase, then it was a lightbulb made from the neighbors porch light. Then some glass tubes that were used in production of neon lights, those were long clear tubes that were super difficult to get hot enough to form, but they did work.

Test tubes came in pretty handy, even the glass tubes that some cigars are package in, then these car air freshners, then a glass rose came to mini marts and gas stations, they were premade pipes that little plastic roses were sold in, a real pain to get the flowers out , it was a headache. and now these pookie pipes are sold everywhere and in all shapes and colors.

most of the people that I have hung with all pretty much agree that a thin glass pipe is better since it takes less heat to get it melted, it waste less than a thick glass pipe, because of the extra heat needed to melt the product. and then it stays hot longer ...

I am surprised that no-one is laughing at my last picture, that is the sadest looking piece ever made. I never was very good at it back then , and totaly suck at it today.

I bought two freshners just incases I f.. up the first, so I will see if I can do a better bowl. .

These are illegal and will result in a felony arrest if LE finds one in your posession. Also they are fragile , so dont load a fresh bowl and put it in your pocket after ward, they will rupture and the goods are all but lost. but they true smoker knows how to clean the shattered bubble. ..
Old 24-08-2012, 21:46
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
Dubstep Bass Slinger is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

I wonder what would happen if I took a thin test tube like a glass blower would use and I used a torch like you, could I learn how to make a fully blown (pun intended for the lulz) glass oil burner? Mine keep breaking and the store near me is like 35 minutes bike subway, subway, walk to store, deal with retards (one chared me 10 dollars for one when its always been 5 (that's double the price!)) that run the store, then the same home. I just wen out there and they told me they were all out. punks
Old 24-08-2012, 22:35
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by makin View Post
A friend of mine used to go buy air fresheners every other day or so. The funny part of this is that he would ride his bike. One day the lady behind the counter asks....why do you buy air fresheners when you don't have a car????? anyhow I thought it was pretty funny.

Thanks for the post......brings back fond memories. Funny thing, that was exactly how I did it twisted paper towel and all.

Oh ya I was always told to be carefull not to breath in while doing this as it could burn your lung tissue. Always breath out......
How interesting, that is exactly what the lady at the store we used to go to said.

Yeah, in a pinch, when you really need something, car fresheners work pretty good. Just as said above, they are not that sturdy.
Old 25-08-2012, 06:57
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Bass Slinger View Post
I wonder what would happen if I took a thin test tube like a glass blower would use and I used a torch like you, could I learn how to make a fully blown (pun intended for the lulz) glass oil burner? Mine keep breaking and the store near me is like 35 minutes bike subway, subway, walk to store, deal with retards (one chared me 10 dollars for one when its always been 5 (that's double the price!)) that run the store, then the same home. I just wen out there and they told me they were all out. punks
yes for sure test tubes work... a friend has a bunch of small test tube, he blows them into pipes, they suck cause they are too short. but for sure work in a pinch... dont burn yourself
Old 26-12-2013, 15:53

22 y/o Male from United States
LifeWasDope is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Swim has a glass pipe and there is what looks like a whitish tent to the bowl part after a friend cleaned it with a torch. If feels rougher then the rest of the glass inside and out. When I load a new bowl and start to turn it half my shift seems to disappear into the whitish tented glass. It's not cracked but it does shine a little bit around the whitish tent like broken glass would. Is it just because the pipe is too thin or what cause I don't know and it doesn't come off... The whitish tented glass. So it's not residue. Anyone got any answers for me.
Old 26-12-2013, 17:11
Silver Member

25 y/o Female from Earth
yella is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 176, Level: 2 Points: 176, Level: 2 Points: 176, Level: 2
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

Glass Garcia Vega Cigar tubes are what's used around here. they come in big or small, so you can make a huge piece if you wanted to
Old 26-12-2013, 19:26
Diverboone Diverboone is nu online
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from United States
Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.
Points: 1,318, Level: 5 Points: 1,318, Level: 5 Points: 1,318, Level: 5
Activity: 15.9% Activity: 15.9% Activity: 15.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Bass Slinger View Post
I wonder what would happen if I took a thin test tube like a glass blower would use and I used a torch like you, could I learn how to make a fully blown (pun intended for the lulz) glass oil burner?
Pyrex test tubes are cheap, can be bought in quantity, and easily deposed of. For less than .30 cents they preform just as any glass tool should. They can be bought in what ever length and wall diameter that's preferred. Most can be transformed from completely legal (non-paraphernalia),into a useful tools in less than 20 seconds. They can last anywhere from a week or two to years, depending upon the care of the user. If there is a need can be destroyed in seconds, it can be replaced for just .30 cents so no great loss.
Or if you wish Pyrex tubing is easily purchased legally, and the art of blowing glass will then consume quantities of time. Just be careful if this hobby is chosen. Molten glass can cause serious injury and property damaged if proper care is not taken. One should learn the different types of glass and their expansion coefficients.

Post Quality Evaluations:
very informative!
Old 27-12-2013, 01:03
Silver Member

Yes cigar glass tubes work as do test tubes, they will require a hotter flame than the air fresh tubes because of the thickness of glass
Old 27-12-2013, 02:58
Silver Member

Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.

I'm not up to date on the new product that can be used for this task. Back a few years ago I always thought that the cigar tubes were made of a lessor quality of glass. Their expansion coefficient seemed to be higher than Pyrex and could not withstand thermal shock, never failed some one would apply too much heat too quick.
There are many things that can work when in a bind, glass baster, glass hydrometer, aquarium heater, cigar tube, rose tube, ect, but none of these are equal to Pyrex tubing or Pyrex test tubes in my opinion.

Diverboone added 36 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

This is from an article discussing shattering glass cookware but is a prime example of expansion coefficient.

Their investigation confirmed the borosilicate glass would withstand a much larger rapid temperature change. According to their calculation and those of others, soda lime glass cookware shatters more frequently because, in theory, it can only resist fracture stress for temperature differentials less than about 55°C (99°F). In contrast, they estimate that the borosilicate glassware could tolerate a temperature differential of about 183°C (330°F), a three-fold difference.
http://ceramics.org/uncategorized/ne...glass-cookware

Diverboone added 11 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeWasDope View Post
Swim has a glass pipe and there is what looks like a whitish tent to the bowl part after a friend cleaned it with a torch. If feels rougher then the rest of the glass inside and out. When I load a new bowl and start to turn it half my shift seems to disappear into the whitish tented glass. It's not cracked but it does shine a little bit around the whitish tent like broken glass would. Is it just because the pipe is too thin or what cause I don't know and it doesn't come off... The whitish tented glass. So it's not residue. Anyone got any answers for me.
Your piece has become pitted. This is most likely from improper cleaning. A torch can be used to clean your piece but should be the last method used. Each time you super heat your piece small particles get infused into your glass. If it becomes necessary to use a torch be sure to stop heating when stains vaporize. A white residue may be formed, this should be wiped out with a moistened Q-tip immediately and never try to torch the white residue out as it's sure to pit your glass.
As for your piece, the bowls life is through. It's not difficult to remove the old bowl and blow a new one on the piece. If that's not an option then replacement is your best alternative. A pitted piece will caused increased usage of product due to product becoming trapped and burnt in these pits. This will result in burnt product that in turn will dirty your piece sooner requiring more frequent cleanings. It's a lose lose situation. Blow a new bowl or purchase another piece.

Last edited by Diverboone; 27-12-2013 at 02:58. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 27-12-2013, 03:02
Silver Member

25 y/o Female from Earth
yella is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 176, Level: 2 Points: 176, Level: 2 Points: 176, Level: 2
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diverboone View Post
I'm not up to date on the new product that can be used for this task. Back a few years ago I always thought that the cigar tubes were made of a lessor quality of glass. Their expansion coefficient seemed to be higher than Pyrex and could not withstand thermal shock, never failed some one would apply too much heat too quick.
There are many things that can work when in a bind, glass baster, glass hydrometer, aquarium heater, cigar tube, rose tube, ect, but none of these are equal to Pyrex tubing or Pyrex test tubes in my opinion.

Diverboone added 36 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

This is from an article discussing shattering glass cookware but is a prime example of expansion coefficient.

Their investigation confirmed the borosilicate glass would withstand a much larger rapid temperature change. According to their calculation and those of others, soda lime glass cookware shatters more frequently because, in theory, it can only resist fracture stress for temperature differentials less than about 55°C (99°F). In contrast, they estimate that the borosilicate glassware could tolerate a temperature differential of about 183°C (330°F), a three-fold difference.
http://ceramics.org/uncategorized/ne...glass-cookware

Diverboone added 11 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Your piece has become pitted. This is most likely from improper cleaning. A torch can be used to clean your piece but should be the last method used. Each time you super heat your piece small particles get infused into your glass. If it becomes necessary to use a torch be sure to stop heating when stains vaporize. A white residue may be formed, this should be wiped out with a moistened Q-tip immediately and never try to torch the white residue out as it's sure to pit your glass.
As for your piece, the bowls life is through. It's not difficult to remove the old bowl and blow a new one on the piece. If that's not an option then replacement is your best alternative. A pitted piece will caused increased usage of product due to product becoming trapped and burnt in these pits. This will result in burnt product that in turn will dirty your piece sooner requiring more frequent cleanings. It's a lose lose situation. Blow a new bowl or purchase another piece.
well of course, definitely agree that a cigar tube is not equal to a pyrex, and yes it can expand extremely quickly if you don't pay attention & blow too hard, or if you luckout and get a thin batch of tubes. <--had this happen once- & I'm sure the look of shock on my face was priceless when the glass expanded to the size of a stressball and then popped raining paperthin glass confetti everywhere. thankfully, I was doing this over the edge of the tub just in case some freak accident such as this happened.
Old 27-12-2013, 04:54
Silver Member

The "expansion coefficient" that I speak of, is how the size of an object changes with a change in temperature. The lower the number the more resistant to thermal shock and thermal stress the glass is. Pyrex has an expansion coefficient around 3.3 x 10−6/K.

In layman's term this is a measurement of how well the glass can withstand a larger difference in temperature, such as a hot bowl but a stem you can still hold. That temperature difference causes thermal stress because the heated end is trying to expand more than the cooler stem. Have you ever had a piece crack just as soon as it was heated or cooled? That was the result of thermal stress.
Old 27-12-2013, 05:38

26 y/o Male from Earth
DroppedYourPocket should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diverboone View Post
Pyrex test tubes are cheap, can be bought in quantity, and easily deposed of. For less than .30 cents they preform just as any glass tool should. They can be bought in what ever length and wall diameter that's preferred. Most can be transformed from completely legal (non-paraphernalia),into a useful tools in less than 20 seconds. They can last anywhere from a week or two to years, depending upon the care of the user. If there is a need can be destroyed in seconds, it can be replaced for just .30 cents so no great loss.
Or if you wish Pyrex tubing is easily purchased legally, and the art of blowing glass will then consume quantities of time. Just be careful if this hobby is chosen. Molten glass can cause serious injury and property damaged if proper care is not taken. One should learn the different types of glass and their expansion coefficients.

Just wanted to add something to your very informative and well written post. If you are going to be blowing pyrex glass it is best to use MAP gas and not propane. It gets a lot hotter and makes it easier to melt the thicker pyrex glass. Its sold in a yellow canister with the letters MAP on it.
Old 27-12-2013, 06:07
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroppedYourPocket View Post
Just wanted to add something to your very informative and well written post. If you are going to be blowing pyrex glass it is best to use MAP gas and not propane. It gets a lot hotter and makes it easier to melt the thicker pyrex glass. Its sold in a yellow canister with the letters MAP on it.
Sorry for the one liner, but the above post makes a very good point. One should also research the different tip's/ torch heads. The type of torch head used can be very important.

Share this on:

Tags
meth, smoking

» New Threads
Rand Paul Files Asset Forfeiture...
Last post by onlyliveoncetwice
1 Replies, 51 Views
Addicted to Loperamide-New Year,...
Last post by Nefret
192 Replies, 11,427 Views
Brown GBL - A health risk?
Last post by mess clean