Register Tags

Notices

Old 11-04-2012, 19:59
Silver Member

Male from United States
TheMellowFellow is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Plugging and snorting Adderal/Cocaine (Actually Focalin)

OK So SWIM's daily routine is to
1. Open his 40mg Focalin XR (D iso of Adderall)
2. Swallow 1/4 of the beads
3. Crush up the rest of the beads
4. Plug 1/3, of the beads (Dissolved in water solution with 3 in long tube up my ass)
5. Snort 1/3 of the beads
6. Save the last 1/3 (about 2 lines) to snort in a couple hours

SWIM started this about 3 months ago, and really LOVES the high he gets from all the MOAs. Really helps him study and get shit done. SWIMS problem is this. Starting a month ago, swim realized he has been pooping out bloody red flesh attached to his poop. About 3 of these every time he drops a load (the same night he plugs). He does NOT poop fleshy clumps on days he does not plug.

Can some experienced chemists explain what these clumps are and if SWIM should be worried about them?? SWIM experiences no pain in the bum. Could it just have to do with the constriction of blood vessels? (P.S. Please dont say something like "stop doing it", He would like to know what this is.)

Also, what are some warnings to look for that mean that SWIM should take a break from snorting? He does not want to get coke nose!!

THANK YOU!!!
Old 11-04-2012, 20:15
Silver Member

Female from United States
The_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way up
Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Re: Help SWIM Please!!! Plugging and snorting Adderal/Cocaine (Actually Focalin)

Actually focalin is the d isomer of ritalin (methylpehnidate). The d isomer of amphetamine is dexadrine, which is in dextrostat and vyvanse. Adderall is a combination of d and l amphetamine.

Regardless, obviously, they are all similar.

If it makes you poop blood its not good for you, obviously.

If you like instant release why not talk to your Dr about switching to instant release focalin, ritalin, or adderall. They are all available in that manner.

I dont know why you are pooping blood, ive never done anything like that, so i dont know does it burn or something? Obviously its not helping you any.

And binders in pills are hell on your nose. I guess if you like to snort them you could extract the drug from the binders, probably even with a cold water extraction but i am sure there are better ways.

I think you are just trying to make the extended release instant release. Another way is crush up all the beads in the capsule and swallow the resulting powder or dissolve it in a drink.

Post Quality Evaluations:
I like this answer, it's direct and to the point and keeps a light air about it.
Good information for OP.
Old 11-04-2012, 20:55
Silver Member

Male from United States
monkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way up
Re: Help SWIM Please!!! Plugging and snorting Adderal/Cocaine (Actually Focalin)

Hello Mello, Welcome to DF!! I'm not a chemist or a doctor, you're probably just experience some hemmoroidal issues, the rectal area is very soft and similar to toilet paper, some has gotten loose either from the drug or the plugging method. I'd use care and don't have unprotected anal sex if that's your thing.

Best I can do on the subject for now, I'll research and see later.

One important Q, is the bloody mass bright red or dark? If it's dark you need a doctor right away. Take care, spanker

Good suggestions and good point about dark red blood.
Old 11-04-2012, 22:11
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,286, Level: 20 Points: 19,286, Level: 20 Points: 19,286, Level: 20
Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3%

welcome to DF, in the future please use descriptive thread titles, "blood in stool after plugging focalin"

and second, you need to stop that man. You're butt really isn't meant for anything but poop and butt sex, if you're bleeding out the ass, it's time to stop putting drugs up there and go see a doctor.

And please don't ask people to not tell you what you don't want to hear. This is a harm reduction forum. If our advice is "see a doctor" that's how it is.

Blunt but good answers.
Straight plain talking sense that is relevant on different levels.
Old 11-04-2012, 22:54
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

You say you don't want coke nose, and I doubt anyone can really blame you, but while oral ingestion is a way to go, anything seems better than bloody masses coming from your bottom.

I think you got three very good replies, and hopefully you listen. I will just say it again, so you know 4 people are saying it.................you should NOT be pooping bloody masses. For your own health, see a doctor and stop taking coke this way.
Old 11-04-2012, 22:54
Palladium Member

64 y/o Male from United States
scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.
Points: 1,395, Level: 5 Points: 1,395, Level: 5 Points: 1,395, Level: 5
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

Potter's right. Although, I question her one exception for anal insertion, I just leave it as a question for now.

For the record, there are plenty of prescription medications formulated for anal use.

But, ROA preferences are not the point. Anal discharge featuring blood and tissue are emergency level symptoms. Run, don't walk to the nearest ER.

Do this now, please.

Important advice that OP needs to listen to.

Last edited by scartissue_68; 11-04-2012 at 22:55. Reason: Typo
Old 11-04-2012, 23:13
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

I just wanted to add something real quick. To further express importance on ScarTissue's advice of getting medical help NOW, while I am NOT a doctor, and I have no way of knowing for sure what is going on in medical terms......if it is indeed flesh coming out with the rest of the waste from your bottom, just as amphetamines can dissolve cartalidge to give "coke nose", the tissue as said in your anus/intestine is VERY delicate and it's very possible you are dissolving that intestine material.

IF this is the case, you could be setting yourself up for permanent and embarrassing life long consequences. However, even if it's not this, and I am wrong, it's time to get medical help ASAP (As Soon As Possible for those who don't know what ASAP means).
Old 12-04-2012, 03:07
Silver Member

Male from United States

Thanks for the replies!!
I hate swallowing the pills because it is so wasteful due to bio availability. Is there any symptoms I should look for about my bum? I do not want to go to a doctor because a simple poo test will probably be soaked with amps. I will stop plugging and hope there are no symptoms.
On a second note, I would love to snort until I can snort no more. What are the FIRST signs of coke nose, before it gets too bad?

TheMellowFellow added 2 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyspanker View Post
Hello Mello, Welcome to DF!! I'm not a chemist or a doctor, you're probably just experience some hemmoroidal issues, the rectal area is very soft and similar to toilet paper, some has gotten loose either from the drug or the plugging method. I'd use care and don't have unprotected anal sex if that's your thing.

Best I can do on the subject for now, I'll research and see later.

One important Q, is the bloody mass bright red or dark? If it's dark you need a doctor right away. Take care, spanker
The blood is bright red. Could this possibly be hemorrhoids caused by blood vessel constriction? If so, are hemorrhoids dangerous at all??

Last edited by TheMellowFellow; 12-04-2012 at 03:07. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-04-2012, 03:16

Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute

This is really sad. Do you know what a colostomy bag is? Its a stinking bag of shit that is attached to the side of your gut when you break your intestines.

I think you need to consider rehab. Seriously. This sort of attitude, "I want to get so fucking high I'm going to push my body to the breaking point" is what kills people.

You didn't listen did you? The symptom that means it is time for a doctor is blood in your stool. You need to tell them exactly what you have been doing, so they can treat you. Doctor patient confidentiality will protect you.

Accurate. Direct warning. This is the purpose of DF.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:17
Silver Member

Male from United States

Thanks for calling me out, I will lay off of all MOA's besides oral and under the tongue.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:24
Silver Member

Male from United States
monkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMellowFellow View Post
Thanks for the replies!

The blood is bright red. Could this possibly be hemorrhoids caused by blood vessel constriction? If so, are hemorrhoids dangerous at all??
Hello Mellow, again, I'm not a doctor, probably have some hemochezia going on, hemorriods are caused from agitation of the rectal area. they are veins in the connective tissue in that delicate area. the fact that you don't have pain and the blood is bright red is positive sign however,,, That you have masses of bloody tissue attached to your stool DOES!!

Potter's a great gal, though she tends to go the 'Tough Love' 'Scare the crap outta you' stuff, she means well, and I agree with her on this, I talked to several of my gay friends (openly gay male here myself). I've used some drugs anally over the years, never the ones you have or in those dosages. Swims friends say regardless of your not doing it again, please seek medical help, you have a big problem down there, what you experienced is not normal, always better safe than sorry!!
Old 12-04-2012, 05:43
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
fizzle is on the way upfizzle is on the way upfizzle is on the way up
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Quote:
Thanks for calling me out, I will lay off of all MOA's besides oral and under the tongue.
That's what she said.

I couldn't resist, temptation got the best of me. But on to the important stuff. I am also not a doctor or chemist, but my father is a G.I. (gastroenterologist) doc, so I would consider myself to be somewhat qualified to hit you with some knowledge.

Bloody stool is never, ever a good sign and is something that must be taken seriously. While some foods and even Pepto-bismol, aka bismuth subsalicylate, can give your poop the appearance of containing blood (though it is often more brownish than red), this is obviously not the case.

Bloody bowel movements, especially those containing what is apparently flesh, are quite often a sign of internal bleeding in some part of the G.I. tract. It could be a sign of possible colon cancer, an anal fissure, or perhaps the not as menacing but still cause for concern, ulcer.

All of the aforementioned possibilities, which by no means is intended to be an all-inclusive list, should be reason enough to seek medical attention, if not just for the how horrible "anal fissure" sounds and the truly heartbreaking nature of cancer.

On a sincerely, honest note, I am glad that you have chosen to stop this reckless behavior, and truly hope you can stick to your word. Nevertheless, it is still highly advisable to seek out a professional, if only to rule out the nasty possibilities and give you some peace of mind. I honestly hope everything is okay.

Life is an easy thing to take for granted. I used to be reckless with drug use, but after witnessing my cousin and very close friend of mine who was the most honest, loving, and caring person I have ever known, die slowly of skin cancer for which he had no control over, I have a much greater appreciation for life. I now realize how lucky it is to be healthy. It saddens me see people put their life in danger by making horrible decisions in favor of a quick high while others are suffering simply because they were dealt a bad hand and never had the luxury of 'choice.'
Old 12-04-2012, 06:50
Gold Member

Male from United States
staples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medline
Points: 3,146, Level: 8 Points: 3,146, Level: 8 Points: 3,146, Level: 8
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzle View Post
Bloody bowel movements, especially those containing what is apparently flesh, are quite often a sign of internal bleeding in some part of the G.I. tract. It could be a sign of possible colon cancer, an anal fissure, or perhaps the not as menacing but still cause for concern, ulcer.
Just to note: the blood is surely coming from the lower GI tract if it is bright red. If the site of bleeding were farther up the GI tract, it should come out darker/more brownish.

Lower-GI damage that may be occurring here could possibly be related to potential unwanted action of dexmethylphenidate on the dopaminergic ganglia so close to the site of absorption which need to function normally for normal GI function. It is also a known side effect to experience a rash or irritation of the skin at the site of application with Transdermal Methylphenidate patches (Daytrana), I imagine this means its dextrorotatory enantiomer could very easily irritate/ulcerate the skin of one's bowel/lower GI-tract, if not cause undesirable modulation of the activity of the nearby ganglia when applied at such high immediate concentrations.

If any or all of the above is the case, I should reiterate that it does warrant medical attention. Don't put this off because of embarrassment or fear of being lectured on proper use of medication (I'm sure doctors get "I read on the Internet that I could use my medication more effectively in this manner!" more often than you think, by all means, play the dumbass-but-good-willed patient role if it'll make you comfortable enough to seek treatment).

And not to ignore your question about "how much can I insufflate without getting bloody noses?" Nobody knows for sure because everybody's different, but have you considered damage to tissue in your sinuses in light of the more apparent, serious damage right now? And hey, maybe it's nothing too bad, maybe it's causing damage that will become obvious (perhaps even as serious symptoms, as well!) at some threshhold? This medication is made to take orally, I'm sorry you feel like some of it is going to waste; if you feel your dose is not controlling your symptoms of AD(H)D, then that is something you should discuss with your prescribing physician, not deviate from his/her instruction! Sure others may have had success using alternate ROAs without consequence, lucky them. It would appear you drew the short stick here, though, and the abnormal stool alone should be concerning enough for you to revert completely to using the medication as prescribed (or even ceasing use until you know you're okay!). (Edit: okay, to your credit, you've already stated you plan to use it by the oral route of administration only for now).

Good luck, and please really do consider getting things checked out.

Last edited by staples; 12-04-2012 at 07:00.
Old 12-04-2012, 13:33
Silver Member

Male from United States

SWIM will consider getting checked out. For other people on this forum, because I have not seen this answered anywhere, what are the first telltale signs of snorting damage? Also, any creative minds here that can help SWIM make a story to explain to his parents why SWIM wants to go to the doc?
Old 12-04-2012, 15:25
Palladium Member

scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.

No need for an excuse. Tell your parents the truth about the symptoms. I would also recommend telling them the whole truth, but pending that, you MUST explain everything to the doctor. This not only shortens the time to diagnosis and treatment, but will save you money and often more pain that would result from unneeded tests.

You've heard many tell you to get moving toward correcting this problem. I've counted one day on this thread. That's one day for whatever is wrong to get even more wrong. Don't make it two or three days. The need to seek treatment is inevitable. Even if the symptoms were to go away, you have no idea what biological maladies are brewing in your GI system.

An MRI, CT SCAN with dye or even a Colonoscopy don't hurt. For the latter, they load you up with Fentanyl and some form of benzo. Don't fear the treatment. Fear what Potter said.

No more excuses. Please.

ST_68

PS - I doubt anyone will answer your question about the "time to damage" question of insulfation until you do something about your GI system.
Old 12-04-2012, 15:56
Silver Member

Male from United States

SWIM is sorry to both the thread readers, and himself. But SWIM will not go to a doctor and risk my parents knowing about this. It would fuck up SWIMS life and break his moms heart (SWIM lied his ass off to them, and regrets it, but can NEVER admit he has still been using). Unless I see blood again (Now that SWIM stopped plugging), I will wait until I move out to check anything out. I feel that nothing will get any worse (I feel fine, and nothing is irritated, even when I pooped red flesh). Please pray for me.

Thank you everyone for replying, this is my first post and the reason I made an account on this forum, and has been EXTREMELY helpful. I cant believe SWIM needed a forum full of people to tell him that pooping blood is bad before SWIM actually stopped. It has been an eye opener.
Old 12-04-2012, 18:18
Palladium Member

Quote:
SWIM will not go to a doctor and risk my parents knowing about this. It would fuck up SWIMS life and break his moms heart
Do you believe your mom's heart would be less broken to see her son permanently disabled or dead?

How about you? Are you looking forward to living in the Valley of Fear of the Unknown?

I will pray for you to see the light from the good and caring advice your getting here on DF. Something caused you to log on with a rather disgusting set of symptoms. Please follow that inspiration to it's most logical and helpful conclusion.

If you Love your Mother, you'll take care of her Son. Man-Up and get to the ER.

ST_68

most excellent post, Mom always knows best and will love her son regardless
Old 12-04-2012, 18:19

Doctor Patient Confidentiality... it's for real.

I guess there isn't any reason why you need to admit you have an idea as to why you're pooing blood, as long as you are being honest about ceasing to put speed up there. What you do need to do is get checked out for damage, because if there is damage and an infection sets in...

Drug tests aren't something doctors order and certainly not with out good cause. There is no reason to think they would find out about the drugs with out bringing it up to you first.

Seriously look up "colostomy" and really think about how much amazing sex you would be missing out on if there is something wrong and it doesn't get fixed, and you end up with a poop hole three inches to the left of your bellybutton.

Go now while things are nice and easy and the solution is probably as simple as a week or two of easy foods and some anti-biotics. Wait longer and see above.

And please, if people praying for an end to wars, pretty much 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for the past ten thousand years, hasn't gotten any sky boogymen's attention so far, why would you suddenly get a miracle?

Good post(s). A doc won't check for anal drug use. Go in, let him scope you and stop the denial thing.
Old 13-04-2012, 03:19
Silver Member

Male from United States

Getting rectal exam tomorrow (eww). The results may proove that plugging is a not-so-safe method of administration after all

Good to hear you are taking this advice to heart and seeking help. Thank you for caring about yourself as much as we care
Now you're thinking. Atta boy!!!
Old 13-04-2012, 15:09
Palladium Member

Excellent. Please let us know how you're doing. Send PM, if you need me.

ST_68

Mod - Please excuse the one liner. From my seat, nothing else was necessary.

"useless one-liners" are against the rules, there is nothing useless about support and compassion
Old 14-04-2012, 05:53
Silver Member

Male from United States

Well, i tested positive for blood in my stool (duh). Called gastrologist and left msg for an appt asap at the gastroenterology center. Any input on what procedure i need?
Old 14-04-2012, 07:08
Silver Member

Female from United States
The_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way up
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

I am not a gastroenterologist, but i would venture a guess, as an RN, that if it is bad enough they may want to do a colonoscopy. Maybe you will not be bleeding anymore by then, but if you are, you better fess up what has happened. You can always play it off like you did it on a dare or something.

Really, its a good that you at least had the bloody stools for a warning sign and that you are going to the Dr early on about this. I am sure you have learned your lesson about that. I'm not trying to bitch at you at all, so please don't take it wrong, but i have NEVER wanted to be high bad enough to shove something up my butt. A suppository to make you stop puking or something is one thing, but that is SUPPOSE to go up there, and that's bad enough.

Im just glad you got a whoa on this quickly. You sure don't want a colostomy! I've taken care of a lot of folks that have one and I cant imagine anything much worse. You have a bag on your side to catch your shit. If it fills up with gas you have to go in the bathroom and expel it and it doesnt smell like lilacs. And if you don't, the whole bag will end up leaking and coming off. Wow that could ruin a shopping trip! I can only imagine what it does to the person's self esteem and Im sure it doesnt make a big improvement in their sex life.

Kudos for getting checked out.
Old 14-04-2012, 16:45
Palladium Member

Quote:
Well, i tested positive for blood in my stool (duh). Called gastrologist and left msg for an appt asap at the gastroenterology center. Any input on what procedure i need?
Good start. Joker has given much good info. I'm not a GE doc either, but have meet a few at their procedure tables.

I'd like to add that while a Colonoscopy sounds very intimidating, even frightening, it's not bad. In fact they usually give a prep of opiates and benzos with more benzo standing by if you get too emotionally uncomfortable.

All who cared enough to offer advice, care about you. You are not alone.

ST_68

Last edited by scartissue_68; 14-04-2012 at 16:51. Reason: added context
Old 15-04-2012, 01:13
Silver Member

Male from United States

Thanks! Doc didnt call today. I have one more question, today i plugged only half of a pill and now my butt is pouring blood and hurts. Is this normal?

TheMellowFellow added 6 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

..only kidding guys XD

Last edited by TheMellowFellow; 15-04-2012 at 01:13. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 15-04-2012, 03:13
Silver Member

Male from Canada
usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

Hopefully, everything turns out alright. If you're comfortable, post the results of the tests you're taking. If you find out that anal use caused your symptoms, other members should hear about this. Perhaps it can encourage a healthy discussion of the dangers of this ROA.

Lucky I found this thread before I tried it.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, focalin

» New Threads
Why is there no Hydrocodone in...
Last post by Cwb20022
2 Replies, 36 Views
Brown GBL - A health risk?
Last post by hookedonhelping
19 Replies, 428 Views
Best Brand of Vicopofen??
Last post by Roll1N