Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cocaine & Crack
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 03-05-2006, 06:55
Palladium Member

Male from USA - California
Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,825, Level: 6 Points: 1,825, Level: 6 Points: 1,825, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Harm reduction re: IV crack cocaine

First, the only reason I can see for one to IV crack instead of regular powder cocaine is availability.

That said, there are likely those who are still going to do it because it's what they can get.

I've read of 3 ways to break down crack into an injectable mixtre, which BTW, is then regular cocaine again and _not_ "crack" because of the chemistry of the breaking down processes.

Known methods:
1. Crush crack and mix with vinegar
2. Crush crack and mix with lemon juice
3. Something about vitamin C or asorbic acid.

I'd like to hear more about number 3 and I've seen no thorough answers after using the search engine.

With regards to methods 1 and 2, how much better, if any, would lemon juice be than vinegar?

Also, I've heard that it's bad (lowers potency?) to cook/boil the mixture. Can anyone confirm or contest this?

Finally, if boiling a crack and lemon juice/vinegar mixture would not be advisable, would there be any benefit to boiling the juice or vinegar BEFORE using it to break down the crack?

Thanks-

- Beltane
Old 03-05-2006, 11:42
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Micklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 6,283, Level: 11 Points: 6,283, Level: 11 Points: 6,283, Level: 11
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%
Ever feel like your banging your head in the fridge door? Beltane, mate, please, just give up on the vinegar and lemon juice, and follow the wisdom of those who've done a bit of research and found out about these things - vinegar and lemon juice are potentially very bad for you, however you use them (except for in marinades and on chips) - vinegar dissolves your veins and causes abscesses, lemon juice similar, with the added attraction of carrying a fungus that can cause blindness when introduced into the bloodstream (I know I said in another thread on the same subject that vinegar does this - I was wrong; it's lemon juice). Do not use them to make crack injectable. If you can't find the info on this forum's search engine, use another one - Google is quite popular I'm told.

Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) and citric acid are readily available from needle exchanges, and they will be happy to provide it, especially if you tell them you are currently using vinegar and lemon juice. It is used because in it's powder form it contains no impurities, bacteria or fungi, therefore cutting down on infection. Ascorbic acid should also be obtainable for not too much money at health food stores, and probably some chemists too. Needle exchanges will also provide sterile water for injection.

Post Quality Evaluations:
excellent advice as always
Old 03-05-2006, 15:24
Palladium Member

Male from United States
CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.
Points: 1,377, Level: 5 Points: 1,377, Level: 5 Points: 1,377, Level: 5
Could you take the crack, mix with HCl/water, then rebasify it with ammonia and extract it with a solvent to get it to a clean freebase, then add HCl/water and separate the solvent/water, and let the water evap completely to make injectable cocaine HCl?
Old 03-05-2006, 15:40
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Micklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 6,283, Level: 11 Points: 6,283, Level: 11 Points: 6,283, Level: 11
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%
Why would you want to when you can easily obtain ascorbic or citric acid and sterile water?
Old 03-05-2006, 22:49
Palladium Member

Male from USA - California
Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,825, Level: 6 Points: 1,825, Level: 6 Points: 1,825, Level: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micklemouse
Ever feel like your banging your head in the fridge door? Beltane, mate, please, just give up on the vinegar and lemon juice, and follow the wisdom of those who've done a bit of research and found out about these things - vinegar and lemon juice are potentially very bad for you, however you use them

Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) and citric acid are readily available from needle exchanges, and they will be happy to provide it, especially if you tell them you are currently using vinegar and lemon juice. It is used because in it's powder form it contains no impurities, bacteria or fungi, therefore cutting down on infection. Ascorbic acid should also be obtainable for not too much money at health food stores, and probably some chemists too. Needle exchanges will also provide sterile water for injection.
I do appreciate your patience, and earlier today I convinced SWIM to go to the healthfood store and purchase $5 worth of ascorbic acid.

To address your other points, SWIM has been totally honest and straightforward with the NE staff. They didn't seem surprised, shocked or scared that SWIM was using vinegar. They also never mentioned anything about ascorbic acid. SWIM will check tomorrow, but he has no reason to think that this NE provides ascorbic acid in any form.

Also, as I've stated previously, SWIM was seen by an ER doc in San Francisco and showed the doc his arms (on which there were 2 absesses,) told him what he'd been up to and asked specifically about vinegar. This doctor said it's no worse than what SWIM was doing shooting cocaine/crack to begin with. This is an ER doc in San Francisco, not Podunk, Idaho. This is almost certainly something he's seen and dealt with in the past and this medical professional's opinion was that vinegar was no big deal.

Just pointing out that SWIM had it from what he considered to be the highest authority available that the method he was using was as safe as any other. Remember, on one hand SWIM has an M.D., and on the other he has some laymen/hobbyists on a website. SWIM wasn't ignoring you, he was having trouble taking the advice of the laymen over the medical professional.

SWIM will write up a little later on his results with the ascorbic acid method.

And thanks again for your concern and patience.

- Beltane
Old 04-05-2006, 00:03
Palladium Member

Male from United States
CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.
Points: 1,377, Level: 5 Points: 1,377, Level: 5 Points: 1,377, Level: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micklemouse
Why would you want to when you can easily obtain ascorbic or citric acid and sterile water?
hehehe, never said Swim wanted to, just askin...
Old 17-10-2007, 06:12

Female
SuzyQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
IV cocaine

I do hope I am now responding/communicating in the correct thread. Have burnt my fingers in some of the others, but only because I am dumb blonde.....
SWIM had a problem with powder cocaine not dissolving enough to go through the insulin needle. SWIM has since read the thread on ACETONE WASH and it has made one hell of a difference. SWIM has been experimenting with the unwashed COKE and the washed COKE. SWIM has found unwashed COKE definatedly has more junk in it and the heartrate increases significantly with a much longer period needed for the comedown. The washed COKE is much more refined, dissolves completely in 1cc of water, the buzz is just as intense but without the serious heart pulpitations. The comedown is also sygnificantly reduced.
Injecting into the feet have also proved to be a problem. Although swim hits the vein, SWIM still develops an almost allergic reaction around the point of entry, like an insect bite- very itchy and slightly swolen. Is this normal?
The washed COKE is also much more pleasant to snort than the unwashed.
Old 17-10-2007, 07:22
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,579, Level: 12 Points: 7,579, Level: 12 Points: 7,579, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%
Re: IV cocaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
I do hope I am now responding/communicating in the correct thread. Have burnt my fingers in some of the others, but only because I am dumb blonde.....
SWIM had a problem with powder cocaine not dissolving enough to go through the insulin needle. SWIM has since read the thread on ACETONE WASH and it has made one hell of a difference. SWIM has been experimenting with the unwashed COKE and the washed COKE. SWIM has found unwashed COKE definatedly has more junk in it and the heartrate increases significantly with a much longer period needed for the comedown. The washed COKE is much more refined, dissolves completely in 1cc of water, the buzz is just as intense but without the serious heart pulpitations. The comedown is also sygnificantly reduced.
Injecting into the feet have also proved to be a problem. Although swim hits the vein, SWIM still develops an almost allergic reaction around the point of entry, like an insect bite- very itchy and slightly swolen. Is this normal?
The washed COKE is also much more pleasant to snort than the unwashed.
Hi its me, I am thinking the coke is cut to fuck, and that isnt for intercourse. The feet do for some give a rash , swim never have did a dose there. but your saying like alergic reaction very itchy, no that is not normal. Coke when its un adulterated or at least very good it wont hardly leave a bump

Last edited by Benga; 08-11-2007 at 22:10. Reason: self incrimination
Old 08-11-2007, 16:49

Female
Re: Harm reduction re: IV crack cocaine

me again.
SWIM did some IV coke a couple of days ago but had really bad shakes and got some of the stuff under the skin.
Any one have an idea if it will go away agn if SWIM must go to the doctor?
Old 08-11-2007, 18:35
Silver Member

beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
me again.
SWIM did some IV coke a couple of days ago but had really bad shakes and got some of the stuff under the skin.
Any one have an idea if it will go away agn if SWIM must go to the doctor?
Hi , as I said earlier the coke is dangerously dirty that swiy is doing, let me explain.

The coke shouldnt be giving you the shakes.

Missing a vien when shooting coke is quite easy, because it numbs and doesnt burn when missed, therefore the shooter doesnt feel it missing.
but even when its missed there isnt a problem with good coke, it goes away quite quickly, after I big numb spot , not something you can see only feel, if your arm is bruised dark then its really bad caine. speed mis would leave a dark bruise not cola.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:56

Female

oh bugger, SWIM has been doing the acetone wash every time. it now disolves almost completely and SWIM filter it with cotton wool.
How does a person remove the speed? It that not one hell of a process? SWIM was also overreacting a bit about the bruise. The was slight swelling and numbness and a faint bruise, but SWIM panniced heavily. This morning it was all completely gone. SWIM thinks that she also went through the vein at some stage because there was alot of bleeding.
Thankx for the advice
SQ
Old 09-11-2007, 05:40
Silver Member

I wasnt trying to say that it was cut with speed, just giving an example of the differences in misses.
Old 28-03-2008, 02:50
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

45 y/o Male
Bubba2843 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
shooting crack

Swim knows there is a way to melt crack down for shooting using either vinigar or lemon juice, but thats about all swim knows. Can someone explain how its done?
Old 28-03-2008, 03:12
Gold Member

Male from USA - New York
RaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline Medline
Points: 3,053, Level: 8 Points: 3,053, Level: 8 Points: 3,053, Level: 8
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Re: shooting crack

That would be turning it back into powdered cocaine and therefore water soluble. Basically do the opposite SWIY would if SWIY had powder and wanted crack.
Old 28-03-2008, 04:19
Banned

Male
fnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medline
Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12

A few drops of acid(grandma does it untill the spoon stops fizzing) into your spoon along with teh crack should do the trick.

Spoonmonkey has always let it sit for 5 mins after the fizzing stops.
Old 28-03-2008, 06:42
Palladium Member

27 y/o Male from England
chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.
Points: 950, Level: 4 Points: 950, Level: 4 Points: 950, Level: 4
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Titrate Hydrochloric Acid until no more reaction occurs

Or mixing with citric acid on a spoon may do the trick :P
Old 28-03-2008, 07:20
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Japan
Benga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,538, Level: 12 Points: 7,538, Level: 12 Points: 7,538, Level: 12

merged
please read up before posting. the simplest way is to look at the thread prefixes ( display options lower left hand corner), and focus on the ones which are the closest to one's question. in this case it was "injecting". it's not difficult. really. or UTFSE.

we also have a thread on crack to cocaine conversions, see if swiyou can dig it out if necessery.

b

Share this on:

Tags
safer injecting