Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Adderall
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 10-04-2012, 14:48
Ontario Ontario is nu online
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Canada
Ontario is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%
Safe to smoke weed on Adderall

I take 1 30mg Aderall XR in the morning on perscription. I was wondering, I have looked it up and used the search button, if it is safe to smoke weed throughout the day like right after I take the medication and while its working?

I have heard it can cause some mental health issues but I was just wondering from anyones experiance who takes it most days by Dr advice if they smoke weed on it?
Old 10-04-2012, 16:10

Male from United States
embreed is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Re: Safe to smoke weed on Adderall

ya you fine
im might cause anxiety in some and therefore an anxiety attack, but you should be ok
No physical problems or anything will happen unless its related to anxiety
Old 10-04-2012, 16:11
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from Portugal
YIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,677, Level: 9 Points: 3,677, Level: 9 Points: 3,677, Level: 9
Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2%

Quote:
Marijuana is generally believed to be safe to consume with Adderall. Those who have tried such a combination report that the euphoric effects of marijuana, including the body high, are added to that of the Adderall. The Adderall seems to cancel out the mental "dumbing" caused by marijuana, including... >>> see more
Also:
On a final note, please take a look into here.

Post Quality Evaluations:
excellent post with reference material to boot.
Old 10-04-2012, 18:24
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Canada

Thank you very much YIPMAN.
Old 11-04-2012, 19:29

24 y/o Male from USA - Georgia
Schroedinger's Kitten is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Someone who really isn't me had been very recently prescribed 10mg of Adderall XR (recently as in he had no tolerance, making him very much like the typical crammer that uses addy) and said that smoking weed made him extra "stoned". Stoned being a sink into the couch feeling. Of course this was when he was only in possession of mids, if that's what your into. He can not speak on the account of loud or skunk, however the stories below all pertain to the use of loud.

Now, SWIM has been prescribed adderall since he was 6 and has smoked on countless occasions. SWIM has never had any problem. SWIM even went so far as to measure his heart rate only to find that it was not even elevated. Although, to be fair, since SWIM has been on Adderall for so long SWIM's resting heart rate during the middle of the day (while on Addy) is around 65ish, or that of an average human being and swim's body seems to be accustomed to it.

Swim did a lot of arduous research on this a while back because swim is very prudent when it comes to his safety and swim does not recall ever reading about any bad interactions between the two.

In reference to weed making adderall useless, if swim uses adderall to study but finds himself done studying but the adderall not done working, swim has found a consensus amongst friends of friends that weed not only neutralizes adderall, but in fact overpowers it and allows them to fall asleep if they lay down shortly after smoking. However, if they stay up past the duration of the high, the insomniatic effects of adderall will come back, however the concentration effects will not. Weed kills the concentration and temporarily holds the wakefulness at bay for an hour or so.
Old 15-04-2012, 04:46

Male from United States
gman7104 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I never binge on adderall without weed. best comedown medicine ever
Old 17-04-2012, 06:08
Banned

27 y/o Male from United States
DoctorGnarfsatchel needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Farbunkle says that this is extremely safe - that is, no more dangerous than taking the amps alone. It may be counterproductive, however, as most take prescriptions like these for attention issues.
Old 18-04-2012, 09:55
Titanium Member

23 y/o Male from United States
elementality0x is captain of the psychonauts.elementality0x is captain of the psychonauts.elementality0x is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 408, Level: 3 Points: 408, Level: 3 Points: 408, Level: 3
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

SWIM finds that when he mixes the two he doesn't get as high, the adderall keeps him more alert and takes over the two. It's still a good combo, safe too.

Please be aware that staff discourages the use of SWIM - Self-Incrimination is no longer an issue regarding drug consumption; if you choose otherwise, you can always opt for creative writing ; )
Old 18-04-2012, 14:10

28 y/o Male from United States
Duke Zion is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

AFOAF would smoke weed on Adderall decrease the nervousness of the drug, but some may experience more anxiety, to each his own.
Old 26-04-2012, 02:05
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from United States
KeepOnTokin08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1

I just was scripted Adderall today (40mg daily), and the first one I burned today lead to a mild panic attack. Heavy sativa smoke. I was on 4mg of klonopin and 40mg celexa as well.

The thing is though, I have taken this combination many many times before with great turn outs. It may have been the environment like being at the club lounge being comfortable, or sitting at home with nothing to do literally which did it for me today.

I been trying to make my klonopin last for the next week so my dose it being scarce, which may of been the reason.

Anyways, I have had good and bad experiences with marijuana and adderall.
Old 26-04-2012, 08:08

Smeegal is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

My friend chiefs every time he takes an adderall. As they are polar opposites, I believe the lesser tolerant will outweigh the other in terms of effects. So he usually tweaks.

Please avoid use of slang ("chiefs"), as this is an international forum - thanks.
Old 27-04-2012, 23:16
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Rudyak is learning how to become a psychonaut.

If you seriously have ADHD , I would take your 30mg Adderall in the AM and avoid smoking pot -- it may feel good but it's not going to help your symptoms.
Old 28-04-2012, 02:10
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyak View Post
If you seriously have ADHD , I would take your 30mg Adderall in the AM and avoid smoking pot -- it may feel good but it's not going to help your symptoms.
I appreciate the advice however I do not feel smoking a bong hit or two increases my ADD. The bong hit or two decrease the intesified anxiety I feel from the damn Adderall.
Old 28-04-2012, 12:37
Silver Member

ebolarama is a decent psychonaut.ebolarama is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My dog enjoys smoking spice (synthetic pot) while on amphetamines. He says that it can be very enjoyable as it makes him hardly feel high at all, it simply makes him feel way more speedy. The only thing you need to concerned with is your heart rate, as both amphetamines and spice usually will increase it. He's not quite sure if pot elevates ones heart rate as much as spice does as he doesn't often smoke pot because he doesn't like how long it lasts. Especially after the peak is over and he begins to just feel tired and uncomfortable and cannot fall asleep. With spice, he has much better control over how long he is stoned for as it it only lasts 20 minutes tops and once it's worn off he can either take another hit or go lie down if he wants to end his night. But again, i would say the only thing you need to pay attention to is your heart rate. A resting heart rate of 100 or even 90 and over is bad for you. Overall, just pay attention to your body.

Sorry if a bit of this is off topic.
Old 28-04-2012, 20:57

Rudyak is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ontario View Post
I appreciate the advice however I do not feel smoking a bong hit or two increases my ADD. The bong hit or two decrease the intesified anxiety I feel from the damn Adderall.
I didn't mean to come off as offensive or anti-drug. I have ring of fire ADHD #6 and weed does effect parts of the brain (mood) that may not really help you. Ie : laziness

I'm not saying we're the same , I was just giving advice -- any doctor will say if you have ADHD (hell in your brain) , staying away from cannabis is a very good idea.
Old 29-04-2012, 10:00

22 y/o Male from United States
steelydan should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

I knew a girl that liked that combonation, to. I did it for a week or two it was memerable. I understood enough to enjoy my crazy life. Anyway I met her at the state. Hospital and she claimed it gave her voices. Know what your mainly tampering with is more than drug, its pure and tough warning
Old 11-04-2013, 10:32

Male from United States
4ponderosa4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I have a friend who doses 90mg IR when he takes it recreationally and here are some simple truths he has learned. First, there is no sleeping the first day. Even when he takes a few ambien he still can't sleep. Secondly, he has been using a lot of things for a lot of years and the best wisdom he ever learned was that every human body is different. What one person can handle might OD another person. Asking questions is great, and definetly study all u can before u try something new but always remember, you are different and you may not be able to handle it like everyone else. Here's why I know this. My friend was out of hydros and needed something so he started taking the adderall to curve his detox and the first day he felt great, the second day he felt great but he hadn't slept. So he tried fo sleep that night and could barely stay in bed so he got up, tinkered around for a while and went out to smoke a cig at 6 in the morn. While outside, he heard his neighbor out smoking some grass so he walked over and took a few hits to help relax him so he could sleep. This was the worst mistake he ever made. He walked home and noticed he stumbled a bit but didn't worry. He made it inside and started to get ready for bed and was sitting down and noticed he heard this weird sound in his head. It was his heart beat and the reason he didn't recognize it was because it was beating faster than he'd ever felt. Easily beating 180 beats a minute when he could check. His heart would speed up like that, make him feel like he was dieing for 90 or so seconds, and then it would slow a little for a minute then speed up all over again. This went on for 2 hours with him thinking for sure something terrible was about to go down. Just a few of the things that happened to him was severe tachycardia, mild visual hallucinations along with feeling things that weren't there, his heart definitely skipped beats and was so irregular that he was blacking out and FELT like he might have had a couple mild seizures as well. That's the summary of things but needless to say that he WILL NEVER smoke marijuana while on adderall ever again and would never suggest to anyone unless they wanted to test it in small amounts the first day while ur body still has food and sleep and ur not run down yet. I would honestly tell anyone who was thinking about mixing drugs or trying something new that its always a bad idea to mix drugs that make ur body go up and down and to try anything else before u start to go down that road. Hell, if u have nothing to do I would suggest just trying to let the drug run its course and leave ur body if u can. So even though I see many people on here and other forums talking about how they love to smoke on adderall here is 1 example of someone who had a very bad reaction and felt like he was going to die. Good luck to anyone searching for answers here and I hope you've found what you're looking for. If ur just starting on drugs my advice is to quit while ur ahead because for many people it becomes a lifelong struggle where u no longer control the drugs, they control u. And that is an awful way to live and if u think it can't happen to u or u know what ur doing, I'm sorry but ur wrong. It becomes a DISEASE that u can not control anymore. Happy hunting!

paragraph breaks are your friend, please use them to make it easier to read posts
Please use paragraphs to break up big blocks of text. Its difficult to read. Thanks.
Old 24-04-2013, 07:49

Male from United States
4ponderosa4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Sorry about the long post guys... I'm new on here and was typing from my phone but I'll work on it and do much better next time with paragraphs. Thank you for the critiques!

Share this on: