Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 10-04-2012, 02:37

Male from United States
iceformypenis is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
how much heroin would it take for a first time user to overdose?

if swim injected heroin for the first time how much would be too much? swim is about 180 lbs.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:53
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Ghetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline Medline
Points: 5,821, Level: 11 Points: 5,821, Level: 11 Points: 5,821, Level: 11
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Re: how much heroin would it take for a first time user to overdose?

Anywhere from 5-10mg to 5-10g, its impossible for anyone to say. Purity of heroin probably varies more than any other drug, not to mention the tolerance of the user. Gotta explain whoever's situation a little better.

Is this a first time heroin user of first time IV user? If he's already using, try about 1/4 of what you may snort or smoke. This is just a rough estimate, but that seems halfway reasonable. If he is trying heroin for the first time period, then don't IV at all. Seen dudes OD off of a bread crumbs worth when they had no tolerance to opioids, its just too risky.

-GC

Last edited by Ghetto_Chem; 10-04-2012 at 04:44.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:57
Silver Member

Male from Scotland
Hardstepa is captain of the psychonauts.Hardstepa is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 311, Level: 2 Points: 311, Level: 2 Points: 311, Level: 2
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

nobody can really answer this at all.People all have different metabolisms and what gets one person a bit high might be fatal to another.When I first started on heroin it only took a tiny amount to get me wasted and other people I know could take more than me on their first go even though I had been using regularly.Its also a lot to do with the purity of the gear.Itsd not possible for anyone here to tell you anything.If it is your first time you dont need to inject it.Put a bit on the foil and smoke it you will get a great high and when you feel the high you can put the foil down for later.If you inject and its too much you cant take it out.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:58
Banned

Male from United States
baZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,240, Level: 12 Points: 7,240, Level: 12 Points: 7,240, Level: 12
Activity: 21.8% Activity: 21.8% Activity: 21.8%

What are you asking here? Well, I know what you're asking, but what I really want to know is why. The way this question is posed is bothering me.

In some ways, it seems like you are asking how to harm yourself. Instead of asking what is a safe dose, you have specifically asked us what dose might cause a first time user to OD. When posing questions such as these, it would be better to explain why you want to know rather than give us a one-line question.

If you are asking how to harm yourself, or just as bad, someone else, we can't really handle either of those problems here on DF. If that is the case, the best we can do is redirect you to places that might be able to help.

As for a safe, first-time dose of heroin... well... UTFSE. Here's a link: Complete List of Opiate Dosages. You will see the approximate amount for a first time user is 5-10mg for IV, 5-20mg for smoking. I would guess around the same as IVing for snorting. It depends on the purity, it depends on you. I would always ere on the lower side of things. These are, of course, only guidelines.

As for an unsafe dose for a first time user, that also depends on you... but those guidelines are good. Any experience with doses outside of the recommended ones shown on that thread might begin going south. We don't know the quality of your H, though, so it's another one that's hard to tell.

The simple fact of the matter is that when dealing with street-quality opiates, the range of purity can vary so wildly from batch to batch and different parts of the world that no one here or pretty much anywhere (other than someone who can hold the drug in his/her hand and TEST it) can provide you with a 100% conclusive answer.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very observant post.
Excellent,informative reply straight,straight to the point of question

Last edited by baZING; 10-04-2012 at 04:33.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:59
Silver Member

Male from United States
monkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way up

Hello ice, Welcome! I hope someone who knows more than SWIM answers your Q, it's very important for a first timer. SWIM will say that quality varies all over the planet, and that SWIY should start small and see how it affects you, OD's happen daily even from the long time users.

Who will be with you this first time? If you don't feel comfortable with the dosage they suggest, please leave the situation immediately, your gut feeling is there for a reason.

I won't preach on the dangers involved, you should know them already, be safe...knowledge is key!!

Share this on:

Tags
heroin