Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Research Chemicals Piperazines, Phenethylamines, Tryptamines & other designer drugs.

Old 09-04-2012, 10:35
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Finland
fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.
Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4
Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8%
AH-7921 Drug Info

Please post info about AH-7921 here.

Can anyone add information about:
  • names / synonyms
  • molecule
  • dose
  • duration
  • side effects
  • have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
  • since when has this research chemical been available?
  • legal status
  • stability of the molecule / compound
A thread for experiences with AH-7921 will be created if and when it is necessary.

Short Name: AH-7921
IUPAC name: 3,4-dichloro-N-[(1-dimethylamino)cyclohexylmethyl]benzamide
CAS number: 55154-30-8 (freebase), 41804-96-0 (hydrochloride salt)
Chemical formula: C16H22Cl2N2O
Molecular mass: 329.3 g/mol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
AH-7921 is an opioid analgesic drug selective for the ĩ-opioid receptor, having around 80% the potency of morphine when administered orally. It was discovered in the 1970s by a team at Allan and Hanbury's.
Not much is known about this substance, there is one thread that I could found about it with some interesting information.

Some semi-related threads that people might find interesting:
- Are there any opiate like Research chemicals?
- Why there shouldn't be opioid rc's

It is allegedly available from some RC vendors. Some sources claim that is very simple to synthesize.

There are a couple of experience reports on other forums, which may or may not give a rough idea on the dosage. I know this isn't an experience report thread, but I think it is valuable information to give at least a small insight on possible doses:

- One individual with a "high opioid tolerance" describes a 60mg dose followed by 70mg bit later, producing "some effect, feeling a bit more serene and anasthetic effect" (in addition to the other drugs he/she had taken, which seem to have been poppy pods and etizolam).

- Another person tried it a few times. Once 30mg rectally - which didn't work at all. Then 30mg and 50mg sublingually, followed by these comments "I'd say 40mg sublingual dose is good for start.", "Effects were best after 50mg sublingual" and finally with some greater details: "The effects include mood boost (sometimes huge, however, be careful about it. You may feel like being completely sober, while acting like you're totally on something due to that mood boost. It's not euphoria, however it's so 'subtle', 'inside of you', that I once forgot that I took this compound at all), opiate "content and calm" feeling in your head, little "warmth". Almost no body high whatsoever. The painkiller qualities are however... Amazing. Comparing to other opioids, this one would produce much subtler effects, not a really euphoric state that you'd want to achieve just for the sake of it, as it is with typical opioid addiction, IMO..", "It produces no CNS depression at all. Heart rate same as before taking. No sleepyness at all, no any after effects or coming down."

In any case, were someone to try this stuff, I would suggest EXTREME caution and to at least initially ignore the above dosages and start VERY small, in the microgram range. A research chemical opioid is a scary concept, if you ask me. Noone can be sure the above experience reports were from genuine AH-7921 in the first place!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good to start a thread on a novel albeit worrying substance
Good iniciative on gathering additional information about a substance we still know little about!
Attached Images
File Type: png AH-7921.png (6.7 KB, 1133 views)

Last edited by fehs; 12-04-2012 at 07:09. Reason: could=would
Old 29-04-2012, 06:31
Silver Member

Male from Australia
Marcus is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%
Re: AH-7921 Drug Info

Here's a little report for those interested. Not sure if it would be better in a new 'experiences' thread - that's for the MODs to decide.

Stats: male, 85kg, mid-30s, relatively healthy but has overdone it recently (stims, benzos), also had a common cold at time of testing, a few years of experience with various opiates both strong and mild which were mostly dosed orally/nasally

Dose: 70mg

ROA: insufflated (10mg) & oral (60mg)

Main subjective effects noted: slight reduction of muscle pain, slight lessening of cold symptoms

Peripheral effects noted: mild but persistent nausea, headache, cold hands

Experience:

Having a nasty cold, I thought it would be a good time to try out AH7921 - a substance I have found very little information on. As a result, I had fairly neutral expectations. I had done an allergy test the day before in which I rubbed 1mg on the back of my hand, and later put 1mg on my tongue. It was very bitter. I didn't notice any reactions.

I was feeling below my usual standard of health due to the cold. I had a mild headache and the aching skin that comes with a cold. I was ready for any improvement!

I insufflated 10mg and almost immediately got a pain at the back of my throat which persisted for 15 minutes. I thought it odd that it would hurt my throat but not my tongue. After an hour I couldn't say if there was any effect or not. So I took 60mg orally. So bitter.

Within 40 minutes I felt a bit better both physically and mentally. I hoped very much that it would get stronger, as it was thus far very subtle. After 90 minutes I felt that the effects had not developed, but I did not take more as I felt a bit of nausea coming on.

The nausea continued and while it was not strong or particularly uncomfortable, it was enough to overshadow the extremely subtle effects of this novel substance. A short time later I got a headache which seemed to radiate out from the base of my skull. Again, not too strong but annoying. I felt that this headache was distinctly different from the cold headache I had had before consumption. I also noticed that my hands were quite cold in exactly the same way as when I consume stimulants. This has never happened before on any opiate.

Three hours after consumption, I wasn't sure if there were any effects from the AH7921 at all. I felt that my cold symptoms were back and worse than before. I felt cold all over and the headache was worse. I took a coupe of cold&flu tablets and a relaxant and slept well that night. The next day I felt no better or worse than the previous day.

Summary & Conclusion:

A dose of 70mg AH7921 failed to assist much in the relief of common cold symptoms, and did not provide any of the effects that I typically associate with opiates/opioids - aside from nausea. I don't think that 70mg was enough for me, but I didn't want to go higher due to feeling physically uncomfortable.

It would have been much better to conduct this experiment when I was in normal health, but I feel that the lack of alleviation of cold symptoms is useful information in itself.

Finally, I do not plan on exploring this substance further because it is the only RC I have ever tried that I feel truly does not agree with me, and my body asked me not to use it again. I always listen to my body.

Marcus added 106 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Ah, just wanted to add one detail to the above info but I can't edit my post because I'm a noob. Thought this detail might be important:

I take 50mg desvenlafaxine every day. This is an SNRI which is closely related to venlafaxine (commonly known as Effexor).

A most illuminating experience report.

Last edited by Marcus; 29-04-2012 at 06:31. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-07-2012, 18:40
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United Kingdom
sinnerek21 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Can you inject it? I can't see a reason why wouldn't people shoot pure opioid when it's available. This stuff seems too subtle for oral or sniff.

I'll be getting some very pure AH-7921 soon, so after the initial test, I will report how it went with injecting this chemical.

If anyone has had any experience with injecting this chemical at proper dose (40mg+), please let me know!

PS: I don't encourage anyone to inject any chemical. Do it at your own responsibility.
Old 15-07-2012, 01:18
Silver Member

Male from Australia

Quote:
I can't see a reason why wouldn't people shoot pure opioid when it's available. This stuff seems too subtle for oral or sniff.

You really can't see any reason why people wouldn't inject something? Especially when it's a novel opioid with hardly any information available on it?

It's true that this may be best suited to IV use rather than other ROAs, but personally if I take 70mg of something via oral or nasal administration and feel next to no desirable effects, I don't expect feel a strong desire to jump straight to IV administration to see if it's going to get any better.

I don't know what the purity of the substance I received was because I never had it tested. I just took the vendor's word that it was AH7921, and that it was of a decent purity.

To be honest, Sinnerek21, I think your post comes off as being flippant and overly gung ho with a substance that is very new and not understood well. Going straight to intravenous administration with a novel compound is risky, and I don't know what you mean when you state that 40mg IV is a "proper" dose... There is no "proper" dose for any substance because it depends on the person who is taking it. Your "proper" could be another person's "fatal".

I'll be interested to see your results if you go ahead and shoot the AH7921. I just hope that you'll be careful and don't rush into things too quickly. I had a few trials with AH7921 (only oral and nasal) and I really didn't find anything worthwhile in it. Perhaps my ROA was not the right one. It'll be interesting to see how others get on with it.

Good luck and stay safe everyone.
Old 24-07-2012, 15:45
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.
Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I have 2g winging it's way to me tomorrow will report back with my findings. I expect I will go for 100mg oral to start with
Old 29-07-2012, 17:11

50 y/o Male from United States
retired_chemist is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
AH-7921 Replacement Sequence 1

First post, greetings.I realize this is probably not the right place, but there is so little info, I don't think the right place has been created yet. So I'm gonna just jump im and you can tell me when and where to move it, tell me to GFMY tell me what ever. Meanwhile I'll tell you what I got:

OK, here is the rundown. A lotus loving friend, (yes a friend, I hate that stupid SWIM stuff, and I myself like to get totally jacked on stims and trips, opiates make me puke...) has a long time opiate addiction to every non-heroin kind under the sun at some point. Morph, Oxys, Hydros, Methadone, Bupes, you name it she got hooked by it,

For several years this has been limited to poppy tea, but daily, regular consumption. Clean would be the ideal, but there are some possibly more iminent concerns. I don't see the opiate free life as viable in the even medium future. Nothing as fast as a car accident (no real injuries, no other persons thank God) is going to lead to a court date and in the US (and the state of interest especially) this will most certainly lead to a pretty low end seedy mandatory ineffective outpatient rehab in a dirty miserable facility mainly for methadone control.

In other words for all you statesiders, the generic place everypklcae has where you show up, for the sole purpose of a piss test, but are made to hang around a few hours, after which you may become a social menace again rushing home to take the hotest shower available. (IF you've had to do this twice you've learned that ain't enough and instead rush home to boil spaghetti size pots of water to pour over your head with a generous handful of muriatic acid.

But I digress. (You'll get used to it.)

Knowing all too well the system, knowing something about the state of jurisdiction, and knowing the person involved intimately, I can pretty much outline the realistic outcomes:

1) A dirty urine, and activation of sentence. This is a catastrophic option, but the default unless action is taken.

2) A clean urine. Ahh, the complications when the likelihood the urine will be clean is essentially nil. I need a real urine too, not some bladder, snake oil, etc. I need a person who can piss in a cup as in just piss in a cup, and the cup somehow pass. So don't try to sell me anything. Good luck in your ventures, I'm just not buying.

I definitely do not condone it, never advise it, don't believe in it, but given the circumstances I find myself giving real consideration to replacement until the situation can be concluded.
Not my area of knowledge at all, but I am a former chemist, lifelong scientist, and man ain't the Internet great!

And so we begin with the grand idea. AH7921 replacement.

Day 1 Experiment 1:

So far AH7921 would appear the only real option. Effectiveness as a temporary replacement protocol is unknown, but while I have not yet tested it, I feel pretty damn sure based on the structures and a deep knowledge of assay techniques that a screen throwing a false positive is about as likely as me becoming a lotus eater. {OK, very few things are absolute zero, but some are, and some are pretty damn close).
So, got the AH-7921. Mu receptor action and opiods are only part of a complex picture, no surprise there. I trusted my compound, but refused to bear the burden of killing the girl, (absolute zero is ubuitous when it comes to trust ), I guinea pigged 20 mgs oral expecting to hug the porcelein god for the rest of the evening. No real euphoria at all, some familiar stupidity, basically unsteady, broke a lamp or two, felt modestly buzzed in a depressant not fun way, but amazingly while I never felt very good on any level, of the various food groups for some animals chart describing me and my edibles the gastro seemed at most modestly affected. Feeling quite pleased, after maybe an hour or two and a cig or two, a wall crash or 4, I crawled into bed and it was essentially death until awakening, tired but no real hangover.
I was a little worried it might be too weak - I have not taken ops in years and have low tolerance of their effects.

Not really an eperiment, the canary had to go down the shaft and I was the canary. I was pleased.

Day 2 Experiment 2:

Sorry, not much more because this is anecdotal at best, and well, you don't know my gf, or maybe you do, in which case you can dig how questions are received or responses formulated, so as you might well ask "Man you asked questions? You waited for responses? You're into stims you can run run fast, and you must dig that whole psych/death trip thing! (Something else I think is a bunch of over repeated, over appropriated, over emphasized pile of horse shit that mostly means nothing to most peopele who love to rant about it incessently. BUt that's all just pussy ego-death. We are working possible real death here. If you really know the diff, uou'll know that pusssy ego-death is just a bunch of half-cocked parlor talk. Chit-chat really,)

But I digress. Twice, I'm doing good tody.

After ~24hours no poppies but she had lots of sleep we went for a rather reckless dose of 50 mg oral.I was shocked. I thought 20 mg would put my dick in the dirt. 50 mg for here after an hour she was just standing randomly, and very unsteadily. She reported no euphoria but seeemed pretty fucked up to me. After a couple hours+ of zombification she began to show mental ability such as desire to speak. So we had a couple of cigs, said little but she was pretty coherent. She said the WTDs sher would have felt were completely mitigated, but little more, it was " different", her enjoyment was "neutral". I watched her a while longer out of concern,at t+5 hours she was lights out and seeemed fine. No next day real effects, We sleep all day mostly. Concerned about how fucked up she seemed. Did not need another bupe that supossedly does not fuck you up but does, bad, even though this would not show on a panel.

Day 3 Experiment 3:

50 mg seemed way too much. Next day (afternoon), I cut back to 30 mg. She seemed sluggish, stayed in bed. This was about 48 hours post last poppy. She said WTDS were still not like they would have been, but definitely there and she was unhappy, bitchly, did not feel good. After about 3 hours I felt things were safe, gave here annother 15 mg total 45 mg. Some improvement, but not lots. We were low on fuel, picked a bland but excellent local pizza, made us both feel better. She opted for the poppy tea, but only about 20% of her daily dose, felt much better, we had a cig, she conked out quickly.

Day 4 Experiment 4:

Sadly no experiemt. The day I was really waiting for. But the rat runs the asylum, not the scientist. We lazed until 10:30 am. She was in full WDS. I wanted to to try 7921. No Go. No 7921. She opted for the big mug of poppy juice. Today is probably a bust.

So. Not my rigorous scientific single variant per experiment from my formal training. Not my analytical scientific excrutiating record of every detail of every sensation at every second.. Not my scientific expectation that pain may be essential to the total matrix.

You work with what you got. It's not the best.

But it's the most I've seen on any aspect of Ah7921.

Comments ? (I am well aware of my methodogy flaws. Lab ratting myself would allow a systematic data set, but I'm not a junkie. It might not means shit.) Similar or radically different results are likely.

Ideas? Theories? Experiences? Adjuncts that might potentiate good effects, mitigate bad?

She is still thinking it has some potential. I'm still praying.

Thanks,

Robert

Very entertaining and informative!
Old 30-07-2012, 04:00
Silver Member

Male from Australia

Thank you, Robert the RetiredChemist, for that extremely entertaining and informative post!

Unfortunately, I have nothing to add except to say I have not found any use for AH7921. I've tried oral, nasal, sublingual, and vapourised, in amounts from 20mg - 120mg, and struggle to find anything good to say about it.

I can relate to the hardships your lady friend experienced (is still experiencing?) in dealing with poppy WDs. Good poppy material is truly wonderful stuff for those that enjoy opiates; long-lasting, full-spectrum (mind, body, and soul) effects. It's also very hard to get off and will leave a hole in one's spirit long after the initial physical withdrawal is over and done with.

IME, codeine or o-desmethyltramadol are better than AH7921 for lessening the WD of poppy material. Of course they are not sufficient, but they are better than nothing. I honestly can't say if AH7912 is better than nothing. I know that those two substances are not suitable in your friend's situation, however, due to the necessity of clean urine.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Thanks again for the great read, though.
Old 30-07-2012, 11:39
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
Seraph is an unknown quantity at this point

Does the pure AH-7921 that has been around recently have no effect by all routes of administration?
Old 30-07-2012, 18:58
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.

I have tired it a couple of times and found a 100mg bomb to quite effective some of tramadol crossed with oxy which of course sounds great. Saying this I am yet to try it sober so can't really comment totally accurately. At the tail end of some good heroin (smoked) it seemed to lengthen the effects and I ended nodding very hard. Also mixed great with etizolam hence when I now have a carptet burn on my head. It can be chased (vaporized) but again need to try sober to confirm this. I have just snorted 150mg ethylphenidate and will now smoke some to see any change. Will save the rest for one of those rare sober days and do a full proper, actually usable, report.

So far though it seems like a winner.

(side note: I was still itching off it over 24hours+ since I had taken some)
Old 10-08-2012, 23:31
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
Seraph is an unknown quantity at this point

Psychedelaholic, if you have the hydrochloride salt or any salt form of AH-7921 could you snort it or inject it on its own with nothing else and write an experience report on it? So far Psychedelaholic you are one of the few people who have a positive opinion of AH-7921 but could your positive opinion of AH-7921 just be because you were on other drugs at the time? If you used AH-7921 on its own would you still have a positive opinion of it? If you have tried O-desmethyltramadol how does AH-7921 compare to that because I really liked O-desmethyltramadol when it was available, I intramuscularly injected it and it was great but from what I have read about AH-7921 it does not seem to have any positive effects.
Old 14-08-2012, 13:11
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England

Will write a full report soon but basically I accidentally ODed on this stuff (combined with etizolam) Orally consumed 150mg followed by 200mg several hours later. Next thing I know I am in intensive care having a shit load of needles and wires stuck into me. Said I was 5mins from death with 30% oxygen sat. (94%+ in normal) Am currently taking a break from pretty much all drugs excluding weed, nicoteine and alcohol.

Horrifying, but a necessary warning to all who are curious about this drug. Thanks for letting us know, and glad to know you made it through OK.
Old 14-08-2012, 13:49
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,257, Level: 21 Points: 21,257, Level: 21 Points: 21,257, Level: 21
Activity: 45.4% Activity: 45.4% Activity: 45.4%

Glad to hear you dodged the bullet and no long term damage was done, but what on Earth compelled you to mix opioids and benzos? You've been around the block more than a few times to know how lethal that combination can be. I don't want to be seeing 'R.I.P.' under your username when I log in.
Old 14-08-2012, 17:51
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England

Yer I know I am really really pissedd off at myself. Was more than just those mixed together will write it down tonight. It was incredibley irresponsible my only defense was that I had just lost my house and job and my sister had just got married a month before I had been due to get hitched before my 3.5 year relationship came to an end so wasn't in a great place. Was on a roll for about a week of getting mash up, started by getting back into heroin. Scary how fucking cloose I came, no lasting damage just some temporary nerve damage and really bad pressure wounds. Will make a thread later.
Old 17-08-2012, 07:10
Silver Member

Female from United States
Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.
Points: 270, Level: 2 Points: 270, Level: 2 Points: 270, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Yikes! Glad you're okay, Psych.

IMO, something as "mild" as AH-7921 could be more dangerous because it gives a false sense of security and is harder to tell when you're truly fucked up. I even saw one trip report that stated that AH WAS safer to combine with depressants than other opiates...smh :\

Hopefully people will learn from your mistake and avoid dangerous combos. If a substance needs to be combined with another drug to achieve desired effects, maybe it's not the drug for you. (General comment, not directed at you Psych)
Old 21-08-2012, 04:35
Silver Member

Male from Australia

Agree with Lady Codone that this one could be dangerous as it kind of goes under the radar for me. It's subtle to the point of 'is something happening or am I imagining it?'. I was so unimpressed with my initial trial that I didn't touch it again for a couple of months.

Since then I've tried a few more goes with oral, nasal (yech!), sublingual, and smoking.

I just can't get anything out of this. The closest I get to an effect is a feeling of some of the peripheral CNS hallmarks which I get with all opiates/opioids (slight tightness around the neck and bit of pressure around the solar plexus), but none of the things I actually want from it. Pain relief? Negligible. Euphoria? Nope. Relaxation? meh. Mood lift? Subtle and fleeting.

WIth oral doses of 80 - 120 mg I get a VERY subtle mood lift which lasts around 90 minutes, very slight but lingering nausea, and then a flat mood after five hours or so. I got nothing noticeable from smoking or snorting (except pain in the sinuses that lasted more than 10 minutes).

Clearly, this one's not for me. Although it seems there are some positive reports on sites out there.

Just to reiterate the good Lady's message: go easy with this because it doesn't have obvious effects that make you feel really intoxicated, but that doesn't mean it's not doing anything. I would keep trials to separate days - no redosing on the same day.
Old 26-08-2012, 20:26
Silver Member

Male from Portugal
Baba Blacksheep is on the way upBaba Blacksheep is on the way upBaba Blacksheep is on the way up
Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

George's ferret went on holiday and having been enjoying a daily consumption of raw opium and then pods for a duration of 6 weeks he then found he had run out of pods half way through his enjoyable holiday. Ferret then thought to himself that he could order AH-7921 and have it sent to his destination should the w/ds be too much.
Ferret had back up of a 200ml bottle of 15mg per 5ml codeine phosphate linctus, lomitil, 30/500 co-codamol tablets, diazepam, etizolam and modafinil.
Well withdrawal set in yesterday with hot and cold flashes and drenching sweat. Ferret set to combat these unpleasant symptoms and dosed every four hours with 2 x 30/500 cocodamol tablets and 10mls codeine phosphate linctus with a single 10mg in 12 hrs diazepam and 2 x 1mg etizolam at bedtime. A third 1mg etizolam and a codeine top-up 5 hrs after going to sleep was required. Sleep was relatively undisturbed but for the single wake-up and after administering the necessary resumed a deep sleep to wake up at 11 am (10hrs sleep). He's on holiday so can sleep in.

So today ferret didn't feel his frisky self even after taking what he thought was an effective counter regime to the w/ds he was going through so now for the AH-7921.
Ferret rubbed 120mgs between his lower front teeth gum and lip as sublingual wasn't too successful due to quantities of saliva produced.
Ferret found that within 20 minutes of taking this dose albeit on top of the codeine regime he feels in better order altogether. There is no rereational high per se but he is now clear thinking and able to plan a day doing pleasant things rather than thinking he might go home again.
To conclude the ferret sees no recreational value in this research chemical at all but it can reduce withdrawal and boost the mood enough to feel better about oneself in the circumstances the ferret discribes above.

Just to add further information: Ferret has found although this compound tastes absolutely disgusting it gives him a fair headache with pain behind the eyes, which he thinks could be related to increased intracranial pressure and a constant feeling of mild nausea. Ferret thinks this chemical is absolute bunk and will be tossing the remainder down the lavatory.

Last edited by Baba Blacksheep; 30-08-2012 at 17:54. Reason: Additional info.
Old 22-01-2013, 00:03

44 y/o Male from United Kingdom
chris.mckay is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I first purchased AH-7921 about six months ago. As I pretty much only IV my RCs, I started with a few mgs under the tongue for an allergy test, then, an hour or two later - and satisfied that I was not going to suffer anaphylactic shock, I began prepping 100-150mgs for IV injection.

That's where I hit an initial hurdle. I'm a veteran of IV Ethylphenidate, MDPV and other stims/RCs - but the AH-7921 is not very water soluble. It will go into solution a little if the water is heated but then soon prectpitates back out as a solid when the water cools. I tried ethanol (40% grain alcohol, i.e. Vodka) as a solvent with some success; but I hate the pounding that ethanol gives a vein.. So also tried Propylene Glycol, medical grade, again with a little heat and stirring there was some solubility. I think the best result was obtained by using a little PG plus mostly warm water with citric acid dissolved in it. The art is not to try to dissolve too much AH in too little solvent - 100mgs will dissolve OK in 1ml of the PG/acid water mix. So AH-7921 does not like to stay in solution as well as UK #3 Heroin, I would say.

I have been a big user/abuser of Heroin, on and off, over the years. I have had a big enough habit to be prescribed 36mgs Buprenorphine daily as a starting dose for weaning me off of opiates at the end of one of my longer addicted phases. That's enough to OD several straight people, I think.. Now, as an opiate naive person, a single 0.2mg Subutex/bupe tablet will have me flying off to Xanadu with Samuel Taylor Coleridge.

I tell you this because I don't think you'll get much more than slight relief from withdrawal from AH-7921 if you are a regular user of powerful opiates. For opiate-clean me, an IV of 100-150mgs gives a lovely, smooth smack-like high (and I should know what that is like) complete with nod, decent euphoria and all the hallmarks of a quality Morphine/ bordering Diamorphine high. I think that after just a few shots the positive experiences become less though. Of course, don't take my dosages as a serving suggestion for yourself. Start lower, do an allergy test. If you've never done needles, keep away. Try a more sensible ROA - If you saw my scarred hands and arms it would put you off, believe me.

I have also combined AH-7921 in a potentially dangerous IV RC speedball with maybe 80mg Ethylphenidate. I think it's better than the many heroin/coke (or crack) ones that I tried back in the day. I've done sessions where I had a couple of these concoctions and then came down on 6-APB intravenously with a few mgs of Etizolam taken orally or rectally.

I am fit, if a little overweight, with no problems caused by my many poly-RC adventures so it CAN be done; just don't go too mad with any one RC, know each RC individually before you dare combine them in your body or in a syringe and be prepared for danger if you walk this path. For all I know you might drop dead if you do what I do. I have long breaks between RC binges as I have found that I feel really unwell if I push beyond a few days of moderate use. I still might have knocked years off of my lifespan. Be careful. I'm posting this not to encourage you to try the same experiments but because this is my experience of AH-7921 on its own and with other RCs I enjoy.

chris.mckay added 406 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

May I just also add that it seems obvious that the AH-7921 I have been using is not a salt but is almost certainly the freebase version, given the poor solubility in water.

chris.mckay added 19 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Please see my recent post. I have IVed a fair few grams of this stuff over the last half-year. To my mind, it has had fewer negative side-effects than most RCs I have tried by this route. Of course, for harm reduction's sake, do NOT take my experiences as a license to do the same. I have the constitution of a concrete elephant. Of course, I may well end up singing the world's shortest ever blues song: "Well, I didn't wake up this morning.."

Last edited by chris.mckay; 22-01-2013 at 00:03. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 17-02-2013, 11:57
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.
Points: 1,012, Level: 4 Points: 1,012, Level: 4 Points: 1,012, Level: 4
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

Why isn't there a separate experiences thread from the info thread?

Edit:

Subject: Male, 170#, 20s
Dosage: allergy, 40mg, 30mg
ROA: oral (allergy), rectal 40mg, rectal 30mg
Prior experience: stimulants, one psychedelic, very weak poppy pod tea
Tolerance: Essentially no opiate tolerance and only slightly more experience with the family.
Other compounds: Butylone

For fear of respiratory depression, I consumed butylone to stimulate breathing and the cardiovascular system a half hour beforehand.

Not expecting much (based on the lackluster reports), I applied 40mg rectally. Within 10 minutes, the euphoria from the ethylphenidate had increased tremendously, I was filled with love and compassion for those around me - far more than any other compound or combination of them has. It was a very energetic experience, as well - not tired at all like PPT would. And it was quite euphoric to me, I believe. I have very little experience with opioids, so I could be just experiencing what the standard opioid is like, but it seemed more energetic than most opiates/opioids. (Reports elsewhere commonly compare it to oxycodone, the most stimulating of the pharmaceuticals.)

After 2 hours, I thought I would try increasing the experience since I was quite safe. After applying 30mg, the only changes were becoming tired and starting to itch. Nothing was gained beyond this smaller dose. It was mild enough that cognition was unimpaired, energy didn't falter, and the world was good. I will stick to a lower dosage like this so as to only just hit the sweet spot I described. I expect a 30mg dose.

The experience lasted 8 hours past the first administration, or 6 hours after the second.

I'm quite happy with this. It seemed to round out the anxiety I felt emotionally but it did nothing for the jaw tension which butylone caused. Combining stimulants and this compound could be bad for one's jaw by telling the body jaw-clenching is normal and not cause for concern. Be aware of the risks.

I plan to go back and revisit this compound.

Interesting report, thanks

Last edited by Boltzmann; 22-02-2013 at 17:35.
Old 23-02-2013, 14:58
Silver Member

Female from United States
Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.
Points: 270, Level: 2 Points: 270, Level: 2 Points: 270, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

SWIM def felt SOMETHING with this chem, but the feeling is hard to describe. It's not necessarily effective for withdrawals and doesn't provide a massive recreational high, but it has some other opiate hallmarks (constipation, mild sedation, mood lift, pain relief). The closest comparison would be something like propoxyphene or codeine.

It's an interesting chem to have around due to the sheer rarity of it (and opiate RC's in general), but don't expect an Oxy/heroin replacement 'cause this ain't it.

Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 23-02-2013, 15:56
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.
Points: 1,012, Level: 4 Points: 1,012, Level: 4 Points: 1,012, Level: 4
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

Thanks Lady Codone. Does the report I gave make sense for this compound? It was different experientially from what I expected, but I was also opiate naive. I'm a little worried that perhaps it was something else labeled as AH-7921, but I really have nothing to compare that experience with. I really don't want to be disseminating false information.
Old 17-03-2013, 17:42
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Netherlands
Ronifka is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Here is a summary of my experiments with AH-7921.

Testing the waters
The experiment took place in the evening. Timings are approximate.

T+0:00 - 5mgs snorted
T+0:30 - 10mgs snorted
T+1:30 - 15mgs snorted

Snorting this seems smooth at first, but it burns for a good 10 minutes. In these small amounts the burn is annoying, but bearable. I felt some very subtle effects. Felt a bit like kratom, which is my only point of reference as far as opioids go.

Vivid dreams
This trial took place the evening after trial #1

T+0:00 - 30 mgs insuff

30 mgs at once is not a fun snort. It seems subtle again. but after an hour or so I felt very relaxed with a preference for immobility. A bit like a higher dose of kratom, but the feel is different. Before going to bed I took an etizolam. That night I had the most vivid dreams ever. I even wondered if I was asleep at all. Fortunately I did not feel tired the next day.

Oral dosing
On several occasions I have dosed orally in the range of 30 to 50 mgs, usually in the evening. The effects were nice, but not very different from the experiences described above. Most notable is that the morning after I find it hard to get started, and then when I when I ride my bicycle to go to work the freezing cold hardly bothers me.

In the mix
Trial started early in the evening. I wanted to see how kratom and ah-7921 would combine.

T+0:00 - 40 mgs oral + the equivalent of a moderate-strong dose of kratom extract
T+0:20 - Had a small dinner
T+1:00 - Tiny bump of NEB snorted, rough estimate 20mgs
T+2:00 - Tiny bump of NEB snorted
T+3:00 - Snorted a line of 4-MEC. Rough estimate is that it was 40mg, based on what a 75mg line looks like

The effects definately added up. I felt quite sedated. I found it hard to really do anything, but I was not in state where doing nothing was fun. A couple of tiny bumps of NEB helped me out there. I had some nice music playing and at some point I decided to add in some 4-MEC. I was aiming for a lovely hour of being 'in' the music. For that purpose, 4-MEC and kratom usually go hand in hand for me. The 4-MEC comeup was a bit unpleasant. I felt a very slight nausea. I tried to ignore that and just go on browsing some fora, but it didn't just go away. It was when I sat back and relaxed for a while that I started feeling better. Then the 4-MEC started to resonate with me and the opoids and I had a good half hour of eyes closed music enjoyment.

Different ROA
Had a couple of beers and it was late in the evening. Almost time to sleep. Felt somewhat unsatisfied and not really tired. Then the 'brilliant' idea arose that I should try plugging some AH for a change. 40mgs were mixed in a shotglass with 1ml of water. The stuff wouldn't dissolve. I pushed and pulled the substance a couple of time to have the powder 'spread' somewhat in the liquid and then it was administered. Shortly after I felt a strong urge to poop, much like the morning after very spicy indian food. It stayed like that for ten minutes and then it faded. Within half an hour I started feeling it, and it hit me harder than on any other trial. I felt tired, and went to bed. Dreaming was normal this time.

Plug it again sam
It was a lazy sunday. The day before started on friday and ended on saturday, involving going to work, hanging in a bar, having an after party and spending the rest of the day with a friend, basically gaming, spinning records an doing more drugs. The night gave me some 8 hours of sleep and I just had breakfast. On sundays like this, kratom is an ideal substance to ease things out a little. So I decided to revisit the kratom + AH7921 combo, but this time plugging the AH7921. The dosage scheme was like this:

(Days before: Amphetamines, 2c-c, MDMA, weed, booze)
T+0:00 Equivalent of a moderate dose of kratom (extract)
T+0:30 40mgs of AH7921 - Plugged

The administration phase was again not very convenient, but at least I knew what to expect. Within a hour or so the AH7921 seemed to peak. I sat back with my eyes closed and I saw some very vivid images. The images were of normal things, it could be my room, some situation. It was much like when you dream only this time I was awake, and I could leave that space just by opening my eyes. I had some music playing, and I shifted a little between paying attention to the music and the dream images. This effect stayed for about an hour, and then I was back to a more common kind of relaxed.

Conclusion
After the first couple of trials via nasal and oral administration I didn't find AH-7921 very impressive. For a relaxed evening or afternoon I would prefer kratom. But there is a side to the substance that may invoke vivid imagery. In that regard especially the last experiment, plugged, combined with kratom was very interesting. Perhaps in higher doses orally or via IV the effects are much alike, but I'm not eager to try that.

Good report covering variety of methods and combinations.
Old 28-04-2013, 14:17
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from Germany
Soulfake is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

If you donīt like the cloudiness/dissociative effects of AH7921 a low dose Piracetam (400mg) can help to get a bit more euphoria and make the experience less dull/boring.

Also some relative weak "opioid-stimulants" like Tramadol, Tilidine, Camfetamine etc. can enhance the quality of AH-7921īs effects really much.

Last edited by Soulfake; 09-05-2013 at 12:13.

Share this on:

Tags
ah-7921, opioid research chemicals, research chemicals