Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 05-04-2012, 22:00
Banned

28 y/o Male from United States
JakeWilster should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
OTC drugs that are relatively close to Meth in terms or energy and euphoria..

I know there aren't any OTC drugs that are ever going to get close to actual Methamphetamine but if any of you have tried anything at Target or Wal-Mart I would like to know what products or supplements have worked for you to either help cravings or get the closest thing to it as far as energy and euphoria goes. Right now I am stuck wanting Meth because my girlfriend bought some OxyElite Pro for a fat burner and I hate the fact that it actually has that feel good in it and I actually felt something but dang it it's caused me to crave some Meth right now and I have been clean for about 5 months. I was slamming it and possibly the hardest thing to come clean off of when slamming but I'd at least like to stay clean and take something legal and OTC so if you guys can recommend something or have any opinions I would appreciate that!
Old 05-04-2012, 22:31
Anti Matter Member

49 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,212, Level: 14 Points: 9,212, Level: 14 Points: 9,212, Level: 14
Activity: 52.3% Activity: 52.3% Activity: 52.3%
Re: OTC drugs that are relatively close to Meth in terms or energy and euphoria..

Jake,
at first hello and welcome on DF.

Well done to come here to ask this question. You are clean now for quite a long time and seem to be put in a dilemma now, due to your craving meth.
What would be better for you, if you'd fight the craving with some substance. I mean, you crave meth, not any old OTC med.

Taking OTC meds of any kind, in my view, is simply a lie. No disrespect meant, don't get me wrong,- I mean when you go and buy some diphenhydramin tabs and get a fuzzy tired head ,- who can promise you will no more crave meth? When you're lucky you get a fuzzy head AND crave meth.
That's what I mean with lie,- taking OTC med does not do anything to your craving.
You crave for one substance, not for something that might-possibly-feel-a-bit-like-what-i-really-want-a-damn-spike-in-my-vein.

I have given a face to my addictive self. He is a small brown goblin, talking from the back of my neck. I did create him, knowing that he is a part of me who always will be around me, in me, the addicted part of my personality.
Now that I have a picture of my addicted goblin in my head, I can address my thoughts directly to him. I can tell him to fuck off, or discuss what would be better, given I would give in and relapse,- these things work easier for me. Maybe you can use some of my thoughts, I'd be happy to hear your thoughts on mine.

Well done staying clean that long, by the way...

TBBW

Post Quality Evaluations:
Creative way to describe the craving as an entity. Good advice without preaching.
Very helpful post!
Very well articlulated, creative, and enlightening post.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:52
Banned

Re: OTC drugs that are relatively close to Meth in terms or energy and euphoria..

Bath salts counts hahaha who would sell bath salts? Liquor stores or Smoke shops? I heard it's worth than meth and I don't think I'd try IVing it if I were to ever relapse haha I heard it's way more toxic then meth.. opinions?

JakeWilster added 9 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigBadWolf View Post
Jake,
at first hello and welcome on DF.

Well done to come here to ask this question. You are clean now for quite a long time and seem to be put in a dilemma now, due to your craving meth.
What would be better for you, if you'd fight the craving with some substance. I mean, you crave meth, not any old OTC med.

Taking OTC meds of any kind, in my view, is simply a lie. No disrespect meant, don't get me wrong,- I mean when you go and buy some diphenhydramin tabs and get a fuzzy tired head ,- who can promise you will no more crave meth? When you're lucky you get a fuzzy head AND crave meth.
That's what I mean with lie,- taking OTC med does not do anything to your craving.
You crave for one substance, not for something that might-possibly-feel-a-bit-like-what-i-really-want-a-damn-spike-in-my-vein.

I have given a face to my addictive self. He is a small brown goblin, talking from the back of my neck. I did create him, knowing that he is a part of me who always will be around me, in me, the addicted part of my personality.
Now that I have a picture of my addicted goblin in my head, I can address my thoughts directly to him. I can tell him to fuck off, or discuss what would be better, given I would give in and relapse,- these things work easier for me. Maybe you can use some of my thoughts, I'd be happy to hear your thoughts on mine.

Well done staying clean that long, by the way...

TBBW
Thank you brother! And you are absolutely right I can't be substituting Meth with other things! Well said I appreciate your opinion! And from personal experiences I've found that fat burners and otc products have gotten me sick or nauseous where as slamming Meth has never gotten me sick or any sort of illness! It's crazy but so is my tolerance. It just got to the point where I said God doesn't want me to get high and I found myself having to find a different drug dealer because they'd watch me shoot up (( not kidding )) 60 to 80 bucks worth of Tina.. and the last couple times before I decided to get clean I shot up 100 bucks and I was in tears because I felt absolutely nothing but guilt! And I was getting really good dope and I've lost contact with those dealers because even after 100 dollar shot they wanted to give me more for free.. and decided to come out of the closet and tell me that they were gay and that they are only hooking me up for free because they wanted to get me lose and able to be comfortable enough to sleep with them. Oh man the darkside of Meth.. definitely something I couldn't do anymore and my girlfriend has been there by my side so to have that support system is really important you know? It's good to be here I've read a lot on this site and you guys do help out a lot! Thank you for having me here by the way!

This has nothing to do with the topic, source discussion is not allowed, different substances are called "bath salts", use the search engine, there's a ton of information about this on this forum

Last edited by JakeWilster; 06-04-2012 at 04:52. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-04-2012, 05:18
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
Krunche is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

I made a post about IV'ing meth yesterday.. I've been off for 2 months and I'm currently in a medical training program. So part of that of course, is to do injections. It's been hella hard for me, I've had to run out to the bathroom because I wanted to break down in tears. So the moral of this story: in order to do these test injections, we used .5 ml of saline, and when they gave me one.. I actually felt a slight euphoria. I guess that's because all injections I've had from summer last year to end of january this year, were all dope. I think psychologically I'm expecting every injection I get to make me feel that way. Buuut it's not the same. Le sigh.
Old 06-04-2012, 21:02
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunche View Post
I made a post about IV'ing meth yesterday.. I've been off for 2 months and I'm currently in a medical training program. So part of that of course, is to do injections. It's been hella hard for me, I've had to run out to the bathroom because I wanted to break down in tears. So the moral of this story: in order to do these test injections, we used .5 ml of saline, and when they gave me one.. I actually felt a slight euphoria. I guess that's because all injections I've had from summer last year to end of january this year, were all dope. I think psychologically I'm expecting every injection I get to make me feel that way. Buuut it's not the same. Le sigh.
Oh man I'm sorry to hear about that! I could only imagine how difficult that has to be =/ gosh *sigh*
Old 07-04-2012, 04:50
Silver Member

It's already getting easier.. I think I liked the act of shooting up more than the high itself. Nahh that's a damn lie, lol. Basically the injections at school are providing me with a comfort blanket so-to-speak, a sort of quasi-high since I cant have the real shabang (pun intended) Ha!
Old 07-04-2012, 20:02
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunche View Post
It's already getting easier.. I think I liked the act of shooting up more than the high itself. Nahh that's a damn lie, lol. Basically the injections at school are providing me with a comfort blanket so-to-speak, a sort of quasi-high since I cant have the real shabang (pun intended) Ha!
Yeah that would be torture for me! I would be afraid of relapsing but stay strong man! I like the act but more so just that high and just me moaning cuz I grunt like a man during sex and my wife has been the only woman that has made me scream when we are in the bedroom other then that it's shooting up that Tina.. and lots of it to get me to feel that good! Damn.. now my stomach is turning time to think about something else to get rid of those cravings.. classic cars anyone? Hahahaha mmm mmmm Chevy Nova! Hahaha 1970
Old 07-04-2012, 20:19
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,287, Level: 20 Points: 19,287, Level: 20 Points: 19,287, Level: 20
Activity: 59.6% Activity: 59.6% Activity: 59.6%

You think there is something OTC that is like meth? For real? What world do you live on, because it sure isn't earth.

Get some espresso
Old 07-04-2012, 21:10
Silver Member

Male from Canada
usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

caffeine, pseudoephedrine, ephedrine, caffeine related substances all are stimulants and may satisfy your craving for a stimulant. Like someone said, replacing your craving for substance with another won't satisify your intial craving for meth. It all depends how much you're craving. For example, sometimes I feel like smoking weed, but I more crave just being sedated, so drink chammile helps me with that craving. Other times I crave smoking weed, I need to smoke weed, because there's no substitute for that kind of craving, it's a crazing for bring high on <insert substance here>. If you know what I mean, you know what I mean.

Other help with craving, could diverting your attention to other healthier highs, like yoga, working out or running, mediating, herbal teas. Many pharmacies carry products like L-tyrosine, which is converted to dopamine in your body, or something like that. That can satisfy your craving for dopamine which is heavily involved in addictions, particuly meth addiction because meth itself raises dopamine levels. Other amino acids might help, I don't really know much so research them if you're interesting, or maybe another member will post.
Old 08-04-2012, 04:57
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
You think there is something OTC that is like meth? For real? What world do you live on, because it sure isn't earth.

Get some espresso
No hell know I wish there was! I know there isn't but I was wondering if there was cuz I was getting mad cravings I just lost all my connects so I basically have no one right now and my girlfriends up my a$$ about money and stuff she babysits and I am currently looking for a job here living in San Diego it sucks! Never gone this long without a job and my girlfriend likes spending time with me we live together with my parents =/ it's all right I mean I've been clean for 5 months cuz of her cuz she's constantly around telling me I won't get high I won't get high but it's hard sometimes you know. Just want to escape and use it's hard being an addict for 10 years!
Old 08-04-2012, 05:45
Banned

37 y/o Male from United States
Junglistic1 should review received reputation comments.

call me a puss... But one has never slammed it. SWIM is afraid, for some strange reason...SWIM is not necessarily wanting to take the high, well "higher".... Perhaps SWIM is too much in its comfort zone... o.0

off topic, does not contribute to the conversation
Old 08-04-2012, 08:06
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
Reason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way up
Points: 568, Level: 3 Points: 568, Level: 3 Points: 568, Level: 3
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

I'd have to agree with everyone else here in the sense that you aint gonna find any rush like meth in your local CVS or Walgreens (Or anywhere else for that matter IMO). For SWIM Methylphenidate has been a lifesaver since coming off of Crystal. He personally prefers Concerta which is a SR preperation of methylphenidate and lasts about 12 hours without requiring redose which has been nice in regards to finding a stimulant whose effects will last noticibly longer than most so that SWIM doesn't have a crash or redose to deal with. For SWIM this has reduced the likelihood of intense psychological dependence and keep his cravings at a minimum. SWIM also finds 5-HTP and L-Dopa to be helpful in managing mood and cravings. Talk to a psychiatrist to receive perscriptions for MPH preperations like Ritalin or Concerta although SWIM was hard pressed to find a psychiatrist willing to perscribe him methylphenidate with knowledge of his prior meth addiction.

Also... Cited from the wikipedia article on methylphenidate:

"Methylphenidate has shown some benefits as a replacement therapy for individuals dependent on methamphetamine. Cocaine and methamphetamine interfere with the protein DAT, over time causing DAT upregulation and lower cytoplasmic dopamine levels in their absence. Methylphenidate and amphetamine have been investigated as a chemical replacement for the treatment of cocaine dependence in the same way that methadone is used as a replacement for heroin. Its effectiveness in treatment of cocaine or other psychostimulant dependence has not been proven and further research is needed.
Early research began in 20072008 in some countries on the effectiveness of methylphenidate as a substitute agent in refractory cases of cocaine dependence, owing to methylphenidate's longer half life, and reduced vasoconstrictive effects. This replacement therapy is used in other classes of drugs such as opiates for maintenance and gradual withdrawal such as methadone, suboxone, etc"

Good luck with your cravings. Stay safe.

-reason4rhyme

Thanks for the info!
Old 08-04-2012, 16:58
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reason4rhyme View Post
I'd have to agree with everyone else here in the sense that you aint gonna find any rush like meth in your local CVS or Walgreens (Or anywhere else for that matter IMO). For SWIM Methylphenidate has been a lifesaver since coming off of Crystal. He personally prefers Concerta which is a SR preperation of methylphenidate and lasts about 12 hours without requiring redose which has been nice in regards to finding a stimulant whose effects will last noticibly longer than most so that SWIM doesn't have a crash or redose to deal with. For SWIM this has reduced the likelihood of intense psychological dependence and keep his cravings at a minimum. SWIM also finds 5-HTP and L-Dopa to be helpful in managing mood and cravings. Talk to a psychiatrist to receive perscriptions for MPH preperations like Ritalin or Concerta although SWIM was hard pressed to find a psychiatrist willing to perscribe him methylphenidate with knowledge of his prior meth addiction.

Also... Cited from the wikipedia article on methylphenidate:

"Methylphenidate has shown some benefits as a replacement therapy for individuals dependent on methamphetamine. Cocaine and methamphetamine interfere with the protein DAT, over time causing DAT upregulation and lower cytoplasmic dopamine levels in their absence. Methylphenidate and amphetamine have been investigated as a chemical replacement for the treatment of cocaine dependence in the same way that methadone is used as a replacement for heroin. Its effectiveness in treatment of cocaine or other psychostimulant dependence has not been proven and further research is needed.
Early research began in 20072008 in some countries on the effectiveness of methylphenidate as a substitute agent in refractory cases of cocaine dependence, owing to methylphenidate's longer half life, and reduced vasoconstrictive effects. This replacement therapy is used in other classes of drugs such as opiates for maintenance and gradual withdrawal such as methadone, suboxone, etc"

Good luck with your cravings. Stay safe.

-reason4rhyme
What could I tell a psychiatrist in order for them to prescribe me Methylphenidate/Concerta? I'd love to do that that way I am not having to go out and buy street drugs and I'd take it safely as suggested that way later down the road I wouldn't find myself stuck again. It's something I'll think about.
Old 08-04-2012, 17:04
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,287, Level: 20 Points: 19,287, Level: 20 Points: 19,287, Level: 20
Activity: 59.6% Activity: 59.6% Activity: 59.6%

sorry, we don't help people scam doctors. That is strictly against the rules and can not be discussed.

Also for the sake of keeping threads clean, we ask people don't quote whole posts when making a response. You can simply address the user by name. Use quotes for addressing specific parts of their post.
Old 08-04-2012, 23:38
Banned

I apologize Potter! My mistake.
Old 08-04-2012, 23:45
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Zhekarius is on the way upZhekarius is on the way upZhekarius is on the way up
Points: 856, Level: 4 Points: 856, Level: 4 Points: 856, Level: 4
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

My friend has tried pseudoephedrine a few times, I'm sure it's nothing like meth, and my friend has never tried meth himself but it did create this very odd sensation of energy and a very provocative, and curious demeanor which wasn't like anything else he's experienced.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:32
Banned

Where did he get the supplement from "Zhekarius" ? Local GMC store or online?
Old 09-04-2012, 03:01
Silver Member

Pseudoephedrine isnt sold OTC anymore because of the 'Act against methamphethetamine manufacture' or some nonsense, it's also been removed from most dietary supplements. Pseudo is one of the main components of meth, you used to be able to get the shit at 7-11.

No, but it is very easy to get in small quanties pretty much anywhere by showing them your ID/Driver's Licence. Therefore, this is misleading.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:52
Titanium Member

33 y/o Female from USA - Texas
FluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way up
Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

I always found that OTC stimulants such as the spike energy pills or other 'energy supplements' were always just close enough to make me feel half spun, and have been known to trigger dope purchasing for me. I don't like the halfway point...all or nothing I guess.

I also have tried the prescriptions like dextro amphetamine and the little white ones (ritalin I think?) as well as concerta, none of which had effects anywhere near what the real deal does for me.

My advice to you would be to (if it isn't already too late) keep on keeping on and don't use substances that are most likely going to just make you crave it even more because you are "so close yet so far away" you know?

Dextroamphetamine is the generic name for the main component in adderall. Methylphenidate is the generic name for Ritalin, Concerta, and a few others. Just so you know for the future!
Old 09-04-2012, 07:17
Banned

Yeah I see what you are saying! Thank you =/ you are absolutely right! Where I am at right now I have everything to lose you know? It's like I still live at home with my parents are 25 years old and I'm very fortunate because they care enough to keep me at home with them and I've got my girlfriend who lives with me too at my parents house because she doesn't want to be living at her house because both her younger brothers ( twins ) use and it's difficult for her to be around them but she says she's going to marry me and she cares about me a lot more because she sees my heart and she says I've got a lot of talent and I shouldn't waste it. *shrugs* I write music/poetry and play the piano.. and I'm good with kids as I help out at our church now that she got me going to. When she met me I was very far away from God but she'd overheard me at the bar speaking to God saying something among the lines "Oh father why have I forsaken you. I don't mean to jab myself with a needle filled with that Crystal White but dang it can't you just let me feel it because I'm spending hundreds of dollars and you won't even allow me to get high! Don't take that away from me da*n it" hahaha or something like that and it just drew her attention and she thought she needed to help me and the fact that I wasn't drinking at the bar and she asked why I don't drink and I told her two reasons.. A) I'm Irish blood and it's the family.. just takes too much to get drunk and B) I'm spun on Tina and it would take the rollercoaster ride and make it moderate.. and If I slammed.. I wanna stay HIGH not tamed down lol there's a reason why I IV'd it.. to get my bucks worth lol my tolerance has always been really high but at the same time even my past doctor has told me because of my ADHD I shouldn't look for Meth that I should stay on my Adderral script but I was too lazy to get a script or refill for it and I wanted something "more" you know? Ehh I'm doing okay today I guess being 5 months clean has its ups definitely! I'm proud of myself.. just some days get tough you know?
Old 09-04-2012, 08:16
Titanium Member

33 y/o Female from USA - Texas
FluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way up
Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

FOR SURE! I was clean for just over three years before I began using again. It was an easy choice for me to make the first time, and miraculously I some how have been able to maintain a 'recreational use' over the last 15 months or so since I first picked back up. I pretty much attribute that to having a partner who, much like myself, enjoys the occasional moment of getting completely lost and escaping reality, but does not feel addicted to the substance itself nor find himself craving more upon comedown. We somehow manage between us to keep things in check and maintain our responsibilities first, partying is secondary to the important stuff, you know?

All of that said, I know all too well that sadly, our experience and ability to maintain control is more the exception than the rule, and also know none of us are immune thus the need for constant evaluation of our situation and brutal honesty with one another. I have seen addiction eat away at people in my life and know how very incredibly lucky I am to NOT be plagued in such a way, and that it still remains a mere want rather than a need or compulsion.

5 months is wonderful, are you attending meetings or anything? I have to agree with the whole "one day at a time" thing NA promotes. Try not to think of it as "I will never use again" forever is a very long time and can be intimidating when thinking of giving up something you enjoy for eternity...it makes things a little easier when you take your abstinence one day at a time, "just for today I will not get high" and then next thing you know each of those "one days" have added up to months and months of healthier living Hell you may even have days that you have to take one hour at a time and that is okay too...just keep up the good work and if you ever need an ear, give a shout. I'll do my best
Old 09-04-2012, 10:14
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Zhekarius is on the way upZhekarius is on the way upZhekarius is on the way up
Points: 856, Level: 4 Points: 856, Level: 4 Points: 856, Level: 4
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeWilster View Post
Where did he get the supplement from "Zhekarius" ? Local GMC store or online?
At the time my friend had been lucky enough to find it in a local store, though I can't say for sure he would still be able to.

Zhekarius added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

As stated based on the change in laws I find it highly unlikely though.

Zhekarius added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

And it's replacement, phenylephedrine most certainly is not safe let alone a replacement for anything, and as far as I'm aware doesn't have any potential recreational value at all, as again as far as I know all it's good for is hypertension, though I don't know all that much on the subject.

Last edited by Zhekarius; 09-04-2012 at 10:14. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-04-2012, 18:49
Banned

To FluffyPinkElephant,

I was going to NA meetings and it helped a bit but I found myself finding friends that went there and they weren't committing to staying clean so I didn't want to fall back into it and relapse because of easily getting influenced and having a hard time saying no if they wanted to hang out after the meetings. Honestly I had my doubts when my girlfriend whom I live with said to give church a try to get healed but once I had nothing else left I did give it all to God and it wasn't easy. For me I'd say the first ten days were the longest and most difficult because of not wanting to just stay in bed and sleep being groggy all the time but after putting myself on a routine schedule and drinking water and trying to maintain a well balanced diet rather then just stuff myself with sugar and soda.. things began to get easier. I'd put the armor of God on and just pray to him every time I got any kind of cravings and try my hardest to rebuke the devil. That mindset that I still fight with everyday.. and it's been getting a lot easier and it feels pretty good. It's good to be on here on the boards to get help with everything that's for sure!
Old 02-05-2012, 00:56

Male from United States
draz3 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Jake,
Swim took a while to get clean. He was a habitial relapser. I was severely addicted to ambien because it was my escape form the world. Swim was a generous person who was always there for his family to give advice, money, love and compassion. After a while swim could not take being the "rock" of the family despite having two older brothers and a wonderful fathe;r the weight of the world crushed swim and the ambien was like taking a vacation without having to book a flight or hotel.
Swim blamed the whole world for his problems and found it impossible to ask for help when swim was always the helper. Finally after about five years swim realized that he only had himself to blame for the consequences of his actions and once swim came to that realization he was finally at peace with himself. Swim never looks even one day into the future and keeps himself in the present. I realize I can never get all the money I spent back or take back all of the hurt I caused my friends and family. Swim finally has all of his loved ones back in his life, have plenty of time to make money-Swim wrked hard at meetigs reading books about addiction and prayed for the day when swim couldlook himself and his friends in the eye again and see the person he once was and even become abetter version of swim. Trust me if you are looking for an excuse to relapse you will have no problem finding one so realize how lucky you are to have a girlfriend and family who loves you-that is what life is all about.
Old 09-12-2012, 18:47

23 y/o Male from Uruguay
MontevideoCiti is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Yes you have CRACK its gives you more intense Euphoria and Energy than Meth but for just 1 minute!

Crack is not over the counter. Please stay on topic in the future

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamine

» New Threads
Lets say it takes an hour for tea...
Last post by Alka_holic
18 Replies, 444 Views
Weaning off GHB
Last post by gthug
2 Replies, 73 Views