Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Unidentified Products
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Unidentified Products Unidentified research chemical products

Old 04-04-2012, 15:39
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
Shaldares is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
WARNING - Mr. Smiley Max Relax (PHENAZEPAM)

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed, but the brand Mr. Smiley has been coming out with all sorts of products. One in particular that I have taken notice of is their max relax. I decided to do a little research, and on their website and their advertisements, they boast using blue lotus as their active ingredient. I did a little bit of research, and became interested in it, so I went to the local head shop to have a look at it myself. I decided to look on the ingredients list to find an obvious absence of the so called blue lotus, but instead found phenazepam as an "inactive"ingredient. Afterwards, I checked back on their website to find that phenazepam was completely unlisted on the ingredient list if you look online. If you are using or plan to use any Mr. Smiley products, I would STRONGLY advise that you do your research, and make sure you're truly getting what they say that you are. (I apologize if this should be in a different section, I could not find a sources section, and chose the most relevant one I could think of.)

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good find and thanks for the warning. shakes head Phenazepam inactive.
an incredibly important warning. This is a TERRIBLY dangeorus drug and this sort of marketing is reckless.
Good warning! Phenazepam is nothing to mess with let alone smoke daily

Last edited by Shampoo; 04-04-2012 at 16:05.
Old 14-04-2012, 12:00
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from Germany
Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 627, Level: 3 Points: 627, Level: 3 Points: 627, Level: 3
Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8%
Re: WARNING - Mr. Smiley Max Relax (PHENAZEPAM)

This is bad. Looking at how people abuse more harmless legal highs such as synthetic cannabinoids and beta-ketones, i shudder to imagine what will happen when a lot of people get access to this insidious benzo.
Old 17-04-2012, 01:41
Palladium Member

Male from United States
syntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,526, Level: 8 Points: 3,526, Level: 8 Points: 3,526, Level: 8
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Great post thank you for sharing, To anyone who is unaware/to lazy to search. Phenazepam has an extreamly long half-life (60 hours) this means it is extreamly easy to overdose on as it stays active in your system for a very long period of time meaning every time you re dose you are adding more on top of the existing Phenazepam that is already in your system this will continue to build up until a toxic/fatal dose is reached usually unknown to the person taking the substance.

Helpfull info. Sounds like the same as many other smoking blends.
Old 30-10-2012, 22:25

25 y/o Male from United States
rcTESTSUBJECT is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaldares View Post
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed, but the brand Mr. Smiley has been coming out with all sorts of products. One in particular that I have taken notice of is their max relax. I decided to do a little research, and on their website and their advertisements, they boast using blue lotus as their active ingredient. I did a little bit of research, and became interested in it, so I went to the local head shop to have a look at it myself. I decided to look on the ingredients list to find an obvious absence of the so called blue lotus, but instead found phenazepam as an "inactive"ingredient. Afterwards, I checked back on their website to find that phenazepam was completely unlisted on the ingredient list if you look online. If you are using or plan to use any Mr. Smiley products, I would STRONGLY advise that you do your research, and make sure you're truly getting what they say that you are. (I apologize if this should be in a different section, I could not find a sources section, and chose the most relevant one I could think of.)
I bought a box of Mr. Smiley Max Relax pills and see no phenazepam anywhere on any package...how did you find this out and what amount is in each bar if you know?
Old 30-10-2012, 23:24
Titanium Member

Male from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,724, Level: 12 Points: 6,724, Level: 12 Points: 6,724, Level: 12
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%

^ that post was made in the beginning of April.

Good news is he has been online this month and might be able to provide an answer if he can remember.

Good news is the active may not have changed. Then again its hard to tell if the Dr didn't Google and find this post for his information. (The news story I pasted below)

It got a direct mention in a .gov PDF available called

Trends in Substance Abuse: Alcohol and Other Legal Substances

Max and relax/ phenzepam has a paragraph in the blue lotus section
(If you Google that title its a free download/quickveiw )

--_--------------------------++-------------------------------

The new kind of drugs parents need to know about

When you talk to your kids about drugs and alcohol, you need to make sure you include a new kind of drug in that conversation.

Synthetic marijuana, also known as K2, hit Arkansas two years ago. Then came bath salts. As legislators work to restrict the availability of those drugs, manufacturers work to create new drugs.

The package of Mr. Smiley's Relax Max Relaxation Bars don't look that threatening, but doctors say they can be deadly. These pills contain a synthetic form of Xanax that is legally sold online and in some convenience stores for less than $10. Dr. Keith McCain, a clinical toxicologist at the Arkansas Poison and Drug Information Center said they contain phenazepam which can take it's user to a very dangerous low.

"There have been a lot of people with phenazepam that have been reported anyway to be so sedated that they need mechanical ventilation where they actually have to intubated, put on a ventilator and receive significant, invasive, life-saving procedures," said Dr. McCain.

Reports of phenazapam overdoses started surfacing in the Texarkana area a couple of months ago.

According to Dr. McCain, calls began coming into the poison center just as they did when synthetic marijuana and bath salts hit the market. Even though recent regulation has decreased those calls, they still happen. Dr. McCain said more than half of the users are male teenagers, under the age of 19.

"Bath salts are by far and away the worst. I've kind of gotten to the point where I tell people, I've got four small children and if I had to leave them in a room alone with bath salts, heroin, methamphetamine, cocaine, and I could only take one thing out of the room, it would be the bath salts. Reason is you don't know what's going to happen."

The effects vary from person to person, but the drug can permanently alter the brain's chemistry creating dangerous waves of psychosis. Dr. Laura James, a toxicologist at Arkansas Children's Hospital says 11 percent of high school seniors say they've tried synthetic drugs. She believes marijuana use is on the rise in teens and because synthetic drugs aren't picked up on a normal drug test, kids are drawn to it.

"The concern for us as parents and people in the community is that the teen will think that they're smoking marijuana but they're getting a drug that really can cause a lot of problems such as heart attacks. We've seen cases of kidney failure," said Dr. James. "These drugs can cause extreme paranoia and agitation. There have been suicides associated with the use of these drugs because of the extreme paranoia and hallucinations that can come. So it's not just marijuana, anymore."

Dr. James encourages parents of teenagers to keep the lines of communication open. They also need to be vigilant. Make sure you see and smell your teenager when they come home. Make direct eye-contact to make sure they haven't been experimenting with anything dangerous.

Posted: Sep 05, 2012 12:52 PM EDT Updated: Sep 05, 2012 4:46 PM EDT Posted By Rachel Gardner, Producer - email Reporter Joan Early - bio | email

http://www.katv.com/story/19462749/t...type=printable

Last edited by Basoodler; 30-10-2012 at 23:36.
Old 30-10-2012, 23:52

Good news is the active may not have changed. Then again its hard to tell if the Dr didn't Google and find this post for his information. (The news story I pasted below)

I hope it hasnt changed but my cat took 2 too see how she would feel...she felt cozy so she 2 more lil cozier but i got her some etizalam the other day and that was good stuff and heard phens way better but she cant get her hands on this stuff so she saw this post and went and orderd some
Old 31-10-2012, 00:00
Titanium Member

Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

Phen takes a lot longer to kick in.. like hours to kick in . Its easy to fuck up and black out. Many have run into nightmares, many of those were experienced. Its half life is so long that you think its worn off and redose, but you are just adding on to what you have already taken. The half life is a couple days

Read the links below: before taking more

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=194887

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...169#post375169

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...46&postcount=1

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...41&postcount=7

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...0&postcount=37

^ good reading material

good call.
Old 31-10-2012, 00:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoodler View Post
Phen takes a lot longer to kick in.. like hours to kick in . Its easy to fuck up and black out. Many have run into nightmares, many of those were experienced. Its half life is so long that you think its worn off and redose, but you are just adding on to what you have already taken. The half life is a couple days

Read the links below: before taking more

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=194887

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...169#post375169

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...46&postcount=1

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...41&postcount=7

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...0&postcount=37

^ good reading material
thanks for the lookout thats why im wondering how much is in each pill...i wont take nomore untill i feel full effects or untill i find out how much is in the pills but i appreciate you looking those up for me ya didnt have to but ya did thanks again
Old 31-10-2012, 00:37
Titanium Member

Its the least I can do to keep you out of prison,jail or the ER.

Its hard to say really if it is actually phenzepam anyway. Those actives change like a strippers underwear.
Old 31-10-2012, 00:44

Quote:
Its the least I can do to keep you out of prison,jail or the ER.

Its hard to say really if it is actually phenzepam anyway. Those actives change like a strippers underwear.
lol i dont know if i can ask this srry if im not allowed but is there some RC that is like a benzo stronger than etizolam but less then phen i have anxiety real bad and cant get scripts due to no insurance so im looking else where ya know?
Old 31-10-2012, 00:57

44 y/o Male from Earth
tripperdavid should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

any of the pams are benzos are nerve pills as far as i know.

useless one liner. Pretty much nonsensical. Please expand what you are getting at and how it relates to any of the questions asked in the thread.
Old 31-10-2012, 12:25
Titanium Member

In my neck of the woods the most readily available pill of any kind is Xanax. Mostly bars and at a goofy price.

Why don't you get a medical card from the state and get them on the legit?

These rc benzos are shady! One place is selling one called "benzodiazipine " and explains its like Xanax or diazepam with one specific ring substitution.. but IMHO those 2 drugs are a bit different. Plus one order could be the Benzo and the next could be a downer beta ketone (I saw this mentioned here http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=192873 ). Then you may start to withdrawal.. or encounter complications from a new untested fucked up drug .

So go to a Dr. And say you have anxiety.. because from what you have said its true.. he will probably progress like this. Buspbar>>>ativan>>Xanax.. which isn't a bad thing because you may find ativan more effective.

Then viola you have legal and legit anxiety meds.. and on the cheap.. (with government assistance, hell even buying the script isn't that expensive)..

I would go legit on any drug that has a withdrawal as bad as benzos.. if your getting them from the street and the supply runs dry for a week you could end up in a world of hurt.. (which is probably why they are overpriced on the street).. when you have a Dr he can assist you with discontinuing use, and give support.. a dealer will just see weakness and rip your ass off.

You can do that or fuck around paying too much on the street or taking unknown powder from a rc vendor.

Last edited by Basoodler; 31-10-2012 at 12:37.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:25

Quote:
In my neck of the woods the most readily available pill of any kind is Xanax. Mostly bars and at a goofy price.

Why don't you get a medical card from the state and get them on the legit?

These rc benzos are shady! One place is selling one called "benzodiazipine " and explains its like Xanax or diazepam with one specific ring substitution.. but IMHO those 2 drugs are a bit different. Plus one order could be the Benzo and the next could be a downer beta ketone (I saw this mentioned here http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=192873 ). Then you may start to withdrawal.. or encounter complications from a new untested fucked up drug .

So go to a Dr. And say you have anxiety.. because from what you have said its true.. he will probably progress like this. Buspbar>>>ativan>>Xanax.. which isn't a bad thing because you may find ativan more effective.

Then viola you have legal and legit anxiety meds.. and on the cheap.. (with government assistance, hell even buying the script isn't that expensive)..

I would go legit on any drug that has a withdrawal as bad as benzos.. if your getting them from the street and the supply runs dry for a week you could end up in a world of hurt.. (which is probably why they are overpriced on the street).. when you have a Dr he can assist you with discontinuing use, and give support.. a dealer will just see weakness and rip your ass off.

You can do that or fuck around paying too much on the street or taking unknown powder from a rc vendor.
Makes sense my friend how can i aquire insurance from the gov. though i have searched a little but dont really remember so if you could point me in the right direction id appreciate it
Old 01-11-2012, 03:45
Titanium Member

this is an example: it may differ from state to state. only get one for a legitimate need and to have insurance..

also before getting a script be honest with yourself on what you want them for.. If you are like me it may not be a good idea, because I would have the bottle gone in a week and a half then freak out the rest of the month.. if that is the case you are just setting yourself up for failure If you want to have a medication for anxiety and use them as directed then it is in fact a good idea

Quote:
Instructions
getting a medical card
Quote:

1. Gather your personal information. You need your state-issued picture identification, Social Security card and proof of income to apply for a medical card. Proof of income can include a paycheck stub, previous year's tax return or W-2.

2. Visit the xxxxxx County Department of Job and Family Services

3. Request a medical assistance application. The CDJFS representative can help you determine which medical assistance program fits your needs.

4. Fill out the medical assistance application. If you need assistance, a CDJFS representative can help you. Check the application for accuracy before submitting it.

5. Interview with a case worker. The interview is conducted at the time the application is submitted. It can take up to an hour for an interview.

6. Wait for a denial or acceptance letter. A letter is mailed once your case is completed and your eligibility is determined. If you are approved for medical assistance, a medical card will be mailed to the address you provided on your application

not for the op:
why do random bracketed tags show up while I am formatting sometimes

Last edited by Basoodler; 01-11-2012 at 03:59.
Old 31-01-2013, 17:02

23 y/o Male from United States
mrlegalizeweed needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Has anyone else noticed that the active has probably changed? Took a bar, no effect so 3 hours later I took another. Waited hours and no effect, although I did feel a familiar blue lotus 'buzz" (for lack of a better term). It should be noted that I haven't taken any benzos in at least a month, and my tolerance should be pretty much at baseline.
It's probably safe now, but save your money anyway. Unless you love blue lotus.
Old 31-01-2013, 17:30
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,269, Level: 20 Points: 19,269, Level: 20 Points: 19,269, Level: 20
Activity: 59.7% Activity: 59.7% Activity: 59.7%

Mrlegalizeweed: You need to read the entirety of this thread, especially the 7rth post. Put the rest of those pills somewhere you can NOT GET TO THEM. People frequently resdose while blacked out on this drug. You are in serious risk at this point and should have a friend come monitor you for the next few days. I'm not kidding about this, phenazapam has to be one of the most destructive drugs we have seen in this forum. Please read the 7th post and the links it contains.

Three hours is no where near enough time for that shit to kick in, taking more is going to get you into a world of trouble.

Good warning. This stuff is dangerous.
Old 01-02-2013, 21:48

26 y/o Male from USA - Oklahoma
FRaXz88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

Wow, wonder why i havent seen it around here. Sounds like it doesnt have any of this in it anymore though.
Old 27-09-2013, 19:26
Banned

33 y/o Male from United States
destroyevery1 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRaXz88 View Post
Wow, wonder why i havent seen it around here. Sounds like it doesnt have any of this in it anymore though.
This is old but mr smiley probably due to the new tv exposure net articles stopped making relax max...So thanks for ruining a nice legal substitute...I mean no one is going to od on 2 caps and if u spend 50bucks on them and take all ur an idiot...A lot of companys are now selling compounds with benzo related names making u think its phenazpam or something when its just some cheap bs ingredients basically ripping u off atleast mr smileys product did what it advertised....Tylenol works for headaches...if u take 200 of them for a migraine and die is it Tylenols fault
Old 22-01-2014, 23:51

23 y/o Male from United States
mrlegalizeweed needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

What the hell i dont even remember posting that dude! but after i read it i vaguely kind of do remember. 2 hours ago i took 8 pills cause i figured theyre weak :/ im in trouble probably lol. Im fucked. Well it cant be as bad as that time I took 130mg of alprazolam. That was a fucked up 3 days let me tell ya lol.

Could lsd maybe prevent the oncoming coma? I have a bit of lucy and molly in the basement... I should probably hide it from myself to be safe
Old 23-01-2014, 14:26
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,800, Level: 21 Points: 21,800, Level: 21 Points: 21,800, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

Mrlegalizeweed, You should probably get someone over who can look after you for the next day (or two) who can make sure that you do not take more drugs or get yourself into trouble.
You might also want to consider going to a doctor or the hospital.

When you come through this you might want to re-evaluate your life and your attitude towards drugs.
If you can not use drugs sensibly/safely then you should not be using them at all.

Share this on:

Tags
blue lotus, phenazepam