Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cannabis > Cannabis paraphernalia
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabis paraphernalia About bongs, pipes, grinders, papers and other paraphernalia.

Old 03-04-2012, 16:05

Male from USA - Alabama
DrugTester should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8%
How to make smoking devices INSTRUCTIONS

Okay so i have been smoking for a while now and have used many home made pipes so i figure might as well post how to make them.So device #1 the easiest one to make a beer can put a dent in the can toward the bottom poke holes fill with substance of your choice light up and enjoy .Next is the steam roller made out of a toilet paper tube again simple cut a hole some where in the tube put aluminum foil and poke holes wah la a steam roller.The next is a good old fashion chapstick tube cut a hole in it put a socket in the hole enjoy.The next is a pickle jar bong ONE OF MY FAVES cut two holes in the lid of the pickle jar lid put a socket with a pen tube attached in one hole for the bowl and then take another pen tube attach with tape or caulk as your mouth piece enjoy.The next is the lightbulb vape it hits harsh nd dont taste great but works ok cut the top of the lightbulb off clean with salt water till all the white stuff is gone then put a soda pop lid with a straw attached and enjoy this can also work for crack meth or dmt and the soda can with modifications can work for crack and last but not least MY FAVORITE THE ONE I USE NOW the vacume tube steam roller cut the solid part off the end of a small vacume hose cut the hose attach a socket with tape if these are done right they can look pro

DrugTester added 7 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

if theres any i am forgetting please add on

Post Quality Evaluations:
some good tips and ideas
Nice idea for a thread, but it would have been much better if you used paragraph breaks, and if you more clearly explained what you're doing (how do I use the beer can pipe, for instance?). Paragraph breaks are your friend, especially for lists. :)

Last edited by DrugTester; 03-04-2012 at 16:05. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-04-2012, 17:10
Straight out of Trumpton
Co-Moderator

50 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Mindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,640, Level: 12 Points: 7,640, Level: 12 Points: 7,640, Level: 12
Activity: 21.5% Activity: 21.5% Activity: 21.5%
Re: How to make smoking devices INSTRUCTIONS

That's a great idea for a thread, I particularly liked the concept of using a cardboard toilet roll tube for the 'steamroller'. I have tried the lightbulb vape as well, but in terms of taste and durability I didn't find this performed that well. I do have a commercially manufactured lightbulb vape which is much more user friendly.

I have some reservations regarding using plastic to make pipes or bongs, where there is a chance that the plastic will be exposed to high temperatures. This may be the case with the chapstick tube (if it is made from plastics), and any plastic pens used in making bongs. A 14 year old in the US died after smoking a cannabimimetic blend in a Pez dispenser, inhaling the fumes from melting plastic is highly dangerous. Where plastics are used in smoking devices, they should some distance from the lighter flame.

Fruit and vegetable pipes can be fun as well, for example drill a hole right through an apple, then another half way through to form a T junction. Large parsnips can be drilled right through the middle to make a chillum.
Old 04-04-2012, 20:37

Male from USA - Alabama
DrugTester should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8%

i noticed the food ones are hard to make high and yeah every thing i listed no plastic melts if you do it rite
Old 04-04-2012, 21:59
Straight out of Trumpton
Co-Moderator

50 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Mindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,640, Level: 12 Points: 7,640, Level: 12 Points: 7,640, Level: 12
Activity: 21.5% Activity: 21.5% Activity: 21.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrugTester View Post
i noticed the food ones are hard to make high
When boring holes in apples I'd use an empty pen tube to bore right through, and leave it in place while I drilled down with a second tube to form a T junction. When the second tube hit the first, that's it, remove both tubes and the job is done. Not my favourite pipe, but an occasionally useful novelty.

Here are some explanations of how to make and use a few smoking devices, including a couple from DrugTester's post:

(1) Beer Can Pipe. Make an indentation in the can, at the opposite end from the opening. This indentation should be in the top of the can, so that the ring-pull opening or mouthpiece is at the bottom. This makes the pipe easier to use. Using a sharp metal point make small holes in the indentation. I used to make a roughly circular pattern of holes, of about 10mm diameter. Fill the indentation with a small amount of your chosen substance, and hold the can horizontally during use. Simply light and inhale through the ring-pull opening.

(2) Pickle Jar Bong. For this you will need a glass jar with lid; Mason jars (like the type used to make jam) provide an excellent seal. Also two rubber bungs as used in demijohns when brewing, some metal tubing and a coaxial socket (to make a bowl with) or a bong stem with bowl, and a pipe screen. Some plastic tubing is also handy, and a pen tube. Mark out the position and size of holes required; one for each bung and a small fingertip sized hole.

The larger holes can be drilled around the edges in a series of small holes forming a circle. Using pliers or tin snips cut from dot to dot, leaving a hole for the bung. Drill holes in each bung of a slightly smaller diameter than the stems or tubes to be inserted. Insert the stem with the bowl into one bung, and a pen tube into the other, so that the stems of both are poking through. Plug the two larger holes with the bungs and stems. The bottom of the tube from the bowl should be under water, so push it down as far as possible. Attach plastic tubing to the pen tube to act as a mouthpiece.

Fill with water, enough to immerse most of the tube from the bowl. If you put too much in, water can splash up into the bowl and mouthpiece, too little and the smoke won't be passed through the water. Have a practice toke before filling the bowl. On filling and lighting, cover the rush hole with your finger. Once the jar is full of creamy smoke, remove your finger from the rush hole to speed up inhalation and mix in some air. I have a flame powered vapouriser which works well in a bong, in place of the bowl.

(3) "Shotties" are another easily made device. For this you need a metal tube about 15cm long, with a diameter of about 10mm. The only other part is a plastic soda bottle, a fairly small one with about a 500ml capacity. Using the heat from a lighter flame make a small hole, and while the plastic is still soft push the tube through at an angle of about 30 degrees and hold until the plastic has hardened. Remove the tube and pour a small amount of water, just enough to cover the bottom of the tube by about an 30mm when the bottle is held at an angle. This device only works with tobacco, a tiny amount of which is placed is the end of the shottie tube.

Place a small amount of your chosen substance on a dry, clean surface, then dab this up with the tobacco in the shottie tube. About 3 dabs seemed about right when I used shotties. Slide the loaded tube into the bottle until the end is submersed in the water, and push the tube up a little to maintain a good seal. Light and inhale, the tobacco burns last and shoots down the shottie tube after the herb on top of it has been smoked. The trick is to take just one prolonged inhalation, creating creamy smoke that shoots out of the bottle mouth suddenly. These things are terrible for the lungs though, probably due to the deep prolonged inhalation. I don't smoke, but when I did shotties were an old favourite. However, there are less damaging ways to inhale cannabis, this one is efficient but I wouldn't recommend it. Never ever spill shottie water on fabric surfaces or carpets. Bong water smells like shit on the carpet, shottie water is worse.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Excellent and clear descriptions, easy to read formatting
Good ideas, & very well-written. Nice work being a power of example regarding posting techniques! ;)

Last edited by Mindless; 09-04-2012 at 09:39. Reason: new sentence

Share this on: