Notices

Old 03-04-2012, 09:50
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from Canada
Opiaticus is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Successful separation of non-gel adhesive/drug layer from plastic/silicon layer

So AFOAF showed me this with 100% success rate! this is using Canadian, Ratio brand MTX patches. He was surprised no one online has described this method due to its simplicity UNTIL just getting a box of (again, Canadian) sandoz MTX patches, and theyre different and may be different still to American, or other international sandoz MTX fent patches!

the difference is the sandoz have a translucent, matte texture, and the Ratio are totally transparent and glossy...SWIM does not know which other brands from other countries have these differences, but this would be a great place to discuss that. AFOAF believes this will work with any MTX patches make the same as the Canadian Ratio's. but with much experimenting, the sandoz/textured MTX patches will not separate with the same ease as the Ratio brand.

I digress,

the method was as follows:

-Simply cut off a strip, sliver or square of your patch; whatever an appropriate size dose is for your tolerance.
-Place it sticky-side down on a smoothed out/polished piece of foil.
-Take a flame to the underside as if your going to smoke it, but just swipe it with the flame. One second of contact does the trick, and voila!

What happened for my friend every time is that the plastic layer shrivels up, and in a second or two is hardened enough to simply pick off the foil. what you are left with is a layer of undisturbed adhesive/fentanyl in the shape of your original cut out piece, ready to smoke right off the foil!

he isnt certain, but believes there is no fentanyl left on the plastic. if there is any remaining, its negligible as the underside of the shriveled up plastic is not sticky. he also has tried smoking those pieces on their own, but got no effect (however his tolerance may be too high to notice the small amount remaining).

I debated whether or not to share this method as i do not want to be responsible for ppl overdoing their fentanyl intake because of me...it was ignorance is bliss, or knowledge is power. It occurred to me that ppl would do it anyway, and this is simply in an effort to save ppls lungs from smoking that plastic/silicon top layer. that being said, i wouldnt sleep soundly @night without the disclaimer of: fentanyl is dangerous! now that you may have access to more pure fent, be careful with it! know your limits!

-Opi

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thank you for sharing this TEK. As you said, fentanyl is a seriously strong opiate and should be used with care. Great harm reduction as knowledge is power. Great to point out to know your dose and tolerance.
Old 03-04-2012, 16:05
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Canada
Bunnintreez is a decent psychonaut.
Re: Successful separation of non-gel adhesive/drug layer from plastic/silicon layer

Swim used to smoke these patches all the time...he doesnt anymore. But honestly he would just stick it sticky side down and smoke it, ya ur smoking a bit of plastic, but w.e...swim has put worse shit in his body. He always liked the Sandoz MTX better then the Ratio's because their thinner aka less plastic.

(SMOKING PLASTIC IS VERY UNHEALTHY, IM NOT ADVISING TO DO THAT, just sayin what swim did)
Old 05-04-2012, 00:29
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from Canada
Re: Successful separation of non-gel adhesive/drug layer from plastic/silicon layer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnintreez View Post
Swim used to smoke these patches all the time...he doesnt anymore. But honestly he would just stick it sticky side down and smoke it, ya ur smoking a bit of plastic, but w.e...swim has put worse shit in his body. He always liked the Sandoz MTX better then the Ratio's because their thinner aka less plastic.

(SMOKING PLASTIC IS VERY UNHEALTHY, IM NOT ADVISING TO DO THAT, just sayin what swim did)
I hear ya, and AFOAF did the same with the ratios before noticing that initial contact with the flame was just right to perfectly shrink the plastic off of the drug layer. its because its thicker that the plastic survives the process without melting together like the layers in the thinner sandoz.

As with the sandoz, if the flame is left too long with the ratio, the layers will melt and bubble up together, forcing one to smoke it plastic and all.

PS: doing this with a used ratio patch fails...the glue must be too disturbed by dead skin, & melts unevenly. OTOH, with further experimentation with the sandoz, it seems to seperate A LITTLE better AFTER a 2day transdermal application.

If anyone knows: do any other brand matrix patch match the description of ratio brand? Whether in the USA, other brands in Canada, or elsewhere? Im just curious who this TEK will help by which patch they (can)get. (they are totally transparent, surface has a glossy sheen, and they contain 8.25mg per 50mcg/h patch. for reference, the sandoz have 8.4mg per 50mcg/h patch)

-Opi
Old 08-04-2012, 19:05
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiaticus View Post

If anyone knows: do any other brand matrix patch match the description of ratio brand? Whether in the USA, other brands in Canada, or elsewhere? Im just curious who this TEK will help by which patch they (can)get. (they are totally transparent, surface has a glossy sheen, and they contain 8.25mg per 50mcg/h patch. for reference, the sandoz have 8.4mg per 50mcg/h patch)

-Opi
I know the mg-per-patch for many brands/locals have been posted in various threads around here, and indeed some claim to have 8.25mg for 50mcg/h, but none describe the patch design. For all i know, other patches described as having 8.25 look more like Canadas sandoz with 8.4mg...or vice-versa.

plz contribute ppl, im interested to hear about other successes with this method, and with which brands' patch said success was accomplished!

-Opi
Old 11-05-2012, 08:11
Silver Member

Male from United States
Khrysus is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

So just a bit confused. You bring the flame right under the piece of the patch for a second or so, and it shrivels up. Then, do you pick the plastic backing from the adhesive layer that is left stuck to the foil? Maybe just write it out in a little more detail, sorry for getting confused. Just not sure if you meant to take it off or remove the whole piece and separate or smoke the other side.. Thanks for the TEK!
Old 18-05-2012, 06:19
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khrysus View Post
So just a bit confused. You bring the flame right under the piece of the patch for a second or so, and it shrivels up. Then, do you pick the plastic backing from the adhesive layer that is left stuck to the foil? Maybe just write it out in a little more detail, sorry for getting confused. Just not sure if you meant to take it off or remove the whole piece and separate or smoke the other side.. Thanks for the TEK!
Thought i was straight forward, sry. But I think you got it. You would have taken the backing off before sticking it to the foil (if by backing you mean the plastic your supposed to peal off to expose the stickiness). My friend cuts the patch up with the backing on, and peels it off the each dose before use.

ill try to reiterate the procedure:

-After cutting swiys desired dose/square/sliver of patch, stick it to foil.

-Apply fire to the underside of the foil, directly under the patch sliver for 1sec, maybe less (as if swiys going to take a very small, quick toke. For example my friend takes the flame lengthwise from left to right in a fluid motion, under a 0.5x4cm sliver of patch), and thats it!

**some smoke does comes off when applying this quick flame. Swiy can go ahead and use swiys tooter & smoke this 'primer toke' even though the primary purpose is to separate the 2 layers**

-The transparent plastic/outermost layer of the patch will become deformed, & shrivel up & away from the fentanyl/adhesive matrix layer (which will still be on the foil in the same shape that was initially stuck to the foil)! Whats left of the plastic layer can literally be picked off, and the fentanyl layer is ready to smoke off the foil, plastic free.

What brand are yours Khrysus? Let us know if its works, especially if its a different brand than Ratio!

-Opi

Last edited by Opiaticus; 20-05-2012 at 01:11. Reason: typos/formatting/ammending
Old 19-05-2012, 13:31

44 y/o Male from United States
Xxxxcodone is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

I have a success story to share. I have a pet mongoose named Ed. That animal loves the Fent patch. We live in the states. Sometimes I will pick them up for him. There are two brands that he gets regularly. Ed gets 10regularly of these at 25mcg, every month. I was interesting to me to note that the first time he got them he couldn't figure out how to enjoy them. I watched while he would poke a tiny hole. Or stick more than he should, to his furry self, or even involve a heating pad. He told me that he thought he was starting to enjoy them. Well before his next pick up, he's racing around the internet(Not actually running on the motherboard or anything like that, and he reads somewhere that he can smoke that liquid.
This will be tough to believe, but the next time Ed replenished his supply, there was only one(Loose in the bag)with liquid in it , so he tried to smoke it. He was soooo excited, but when he reached into the open box to get the next of the remaining four, they were different! Boy you never saw a more pissed off mongoose named Ed.
He left them alone for a couple days but suddenly decided to try it as gum. If you didn't know, they hate gum and never chew it. Twenty minutes later, he's walking back into the room, ON THE CEILING. He wouldn't shut up about the greatest gum ever! He chewed and chewed and after about two hours he started to turn blue. Being a proper mongoose, he ran into the bathroom and hurled at such velocity, I was concerned for his well being. When he finally walked out of the bathroom, he was on the ceiling again and couldn't possibly smile any bigger. Told me that he had found his end. I said, maybe you should at least cut a portion from it rather than chewing the whole thing.

This is what he does now. No longer is he excited about oxygen or hydro, its all about those patches. I'm happy for him.

If people are still paying attention, I will throw down the brand names. There are no more dursgesics in CA and Ed couldn't care less. He's a bubblicious fan now!
Old 19-05-2012, 23:39
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from Canada

@ xxxxcodone:

Interesting story, glad your mongoose didnt cause himself any permanent harm, and got his normal colour back!

But forgive me, did he try smoking his non-gel patches? What i meant is to share successes separating the plastic from the drug layer like my friend succeeded in doing.

Im trying to encourage SWIeveryone to compile a list of brands, worldwide, that this method will or will not work on. So SWIeveryone that wishes to smoke matrix/non-gel patches, know which brands to get, or avoid.

Did the mongoose try? did he fail? what brand were his patches?

-Opi
Old 26-05-2012, 17:32
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
vic-king is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1

AFOAF has had similar success with this method.

Back in the day he would receive a steady supply of the Duragesic brand 100mcg patches that were the non-gel type. He was disappointed at first because he only knew about smoking the patches with the gel inside of them. After some thorough research, he concluded that he could also smoke his non-gel type patches that he had.

His method was very similar to the OP but with a slight mod. When he would peel off the patch from its plastic piece that it was stuck to, he would then use the plastic piece and attach it to the very edge of the under side of the patch. So when he would stick the patch to the foil, do a quick heat up, the plastic piece that he stuck to the patch then acted as a means of easily pulling the remaining plastic off of the foil.

I apologize if that explanation is not the greatest but just imagine it as having an easier means to removing the burnt up plastic left behind after all the good stuff is on the foil. I do not encourage ANYONE to smoke fentanyl but for the people that choose to, do it responsibly! Fentanyl has almost cost AFOAF his life on several occasions. This isn't child's play..

Cheers for now!
Vic-king

And just a real quick one. AFOAF told me that the Mylan brand patches also had the potential to use the method above and achieve similar results. The only problem with the Mylan brand is that it is a little thicker then the other patches and u cant really seperate the good stuff from the patch so you pretty much have to smoke the patch, plastic and all....
Old 01-07-2012, 16:57

Male from United States
Bmrangers is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

ABFAB. A brotha from anotha motha. Gets non gel 50mcg that are mallinckrodt brand. Same process works as said above.
Old 07-07-2012, 20:11

41 y/o Male from United Kingdom
ChinawhiteNo4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

Agreed,this method works well,my mates monkey gets 50mcg Teva matrix patches
Old 18-07-2012, 00:22

Male from United States
bjnc89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Hi. My friends dog has been having dreams where he attempts to freebase 1-2 cm squares of the 50mcg/hr Apotex patches, but he said he hasn't felt any effect in his dream yet, and the plastic taste is horrible. Also, he even had a dream that he put on 3 of them simultaneously, and only had a slightly above average effect. also, one of them started basically melting his skin, so he took it off. However, the dog has been dreaming of other things lately, such as 5-6 iv roxi 30s a day. are his problems due to dreaming of other things, or are the apotex just garbage?
Old 31-01-2014, 02:52

Male from Earth
udontknow is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

how can swin separate the fetanyl (non gel) to iv it, swin hear lemon juice, vinegar, and just plain water, but whats the "pro" way? swin have done it in all the above mention ways but its not "hitting" like its supposed to, is it cause swin just using one squre of four swin cut? or is it that I'm doing it all wrong? I got one squre left of four pieces thatswin cut from the whole patch (75mg) (8mg fetanyl) shoul swin just skoke it? or iv it? need help in both areas

Share this on:

Tags
fentanyl smoking

» New Threads
What can you find in your box?
Last post by Dschump
496 Replies, 69,650 Views
Experiences with Dex and/or...
Last post by Dschump
4 Replies, 1,810 Views
Difference between buperenorphine...
Last post by Baba Blacksheep