Register Tags

Notices

Old 02-04-2012, 16:18

Female from United States
sisterofuser is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
quick answer needed - how long does heroin stay in your system for a urine test

If a friend of a friend injected heroin this morning, when can he pass a urine test?

sisterofuser added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

I don't know if it matters, but this friend of a friend says he missed.

Last edited by sisterofuser; 02-04-2012 at 16:18. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-04-2012, 16:27
holier than thou

48 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,967, Level: 13 Points: 7,967, Level: 13 Points: 7,967, Level: 13
Activity: 39.6% Activity: 39.6% Activity: 39.6%
Re: quick answer needed - how long does heroin stay in your system for a urine test

sisterofuser,
If the friend injected only once, he should be fine in four days.
When taking heroin is a habit, the user will have longer breaks to take to become "clean".
Whether he "missed" the hit does not matter, either way the substance is in his system.

We have several threads on drug testing. Have a read there.

TBBW
Old 02-04-2012, 17:41

Male from South Africa
chuchu is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Re: quick answer needed - how long does heroin stay in your system for a urine test

The by products of heroin metabolism are 6mam morphine codeine and its isomers etc. The half life of 6mam is approx 6-8hours and is what is primarily tested for for suspected heroin users the rest of the by products are eliminated in approx 24-72hours depending on frequency use. if you are in a situation where testing is done regularly get into ort treatment or get some clonidine immodium tramadol and look into NA meetings in your area. Cheers mate!
Old 05-04-2012, 03:36
Silver Member

41 y/o Female from Ireland
ructions is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 113, Level: 1 Points: 113, Level: 1 Points: 113, Level: 1

It depends a lot on the persons metabolism. Heroin always stays in my system for longer then other peoples!

My Boyfriend & i always use the same batch of heroin, we each use the same amount at the same time of the day! He is always clean with-in 4 to 5 days, yet it takes me between 9 & 10 days before i'm clean!!! This has caught me out so many times, i failed a lot of drug testes because of it!

I am on methadone so i have to do a urine test once every 2 weeks when i go to pick up my script. I find that i doesn't matter if i have used loads of heroin or if i have only used once or twice, it still takes the same amount of time to leave my body!

Also since the heroin drought the heroin in Dublin has been VERY weak, but Still it takes my body between 9 & 10 days before i'm clean. Last month i used for 2 days, the gear was so weak it was useless! Then 8 days later i was due back in my clinic, i thought i'd pass the test no prob coz i'd only used 2 days & because it was weak gear! But i was WRONG! I failed! But my Boyfriend passed as usual! It drives me crazy, but there is no getting around it, if i don't stay clean for 10 days then i don't pass the test! I have a very slow metabolism!

Most people would be clean after 5 days, its unusual for it to stay in someones system as long as it stays in mine, but i do know other people that have the same problem as i do. But everyone is different, it all depends on how fast or slow you metabolism is..........

Tell your mate good luck with the test!!!! I have my fingers crossed for them!!!

Share this on:

Tags
heroin