Register Tags

Notices

Old 02-04-2012, 14:51

Female from United States
Mitzgrl is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Am I doing a hotrail wrong?

SWIM is using a straight glass pipe and heating it with a torch. But for some reason there is melted meth in the end of the pipe when finished snorting. SWIM is pretty sure it's hot enough because SWIM rests his finger about an inch of the way up on the pipe and heat it until the heat is radiated up to that point. SWIM IS not doing as big of lines as the person gave when first showing this technique... What is SWIM doing wrong??
Old 04-04-2012, 09:06
Silver Member

28 y/o Female from United States
whatsmynameagain is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1
Re: Am I doing a hotrail wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitzgrl View Post
SWIM is using a straight glass pipe and heating it with a torch. But for some reason there is melted meth in the end of the pipe when finished snorting. SWIM is pretty sure it's hot enough because SWIM rests his finger about an inch of the way up on the pipe and heat it until the heat is radiated up to that point. SWIM IS not doing as big of lines as the person gave when first showing this technique... What is SWIM doing wrong??
swim and her friend were just talking about this the other day....she said something about fucking it up if you dont do it right. i believe she said something about how hard and fast you inhale through your nose
Old 04-04-2012, 09:13

Male from United States
thementor should review received reputation comments.
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

Snorting too fast will cause the meth vapor to become very dense in the pipe, and it will likely cool before you ingest it all. Try inhaling slower, and make sure the rail is hot as far up as you can stand it. Also, make sure you aren't blocking the end of the pipe you inhale from with your nose. The longer it stays in the rail, the cooler it will get, and the faster it will recrystallize.

Be advised, some of the stuff you see in the pipe may be cut. You can still burn the meth vapors off and inhale it, if there is any truly left.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:51
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from United States
makin probably knows what they are talking about.makin probably knows what they are talking about.makin probably knows what they are talking about.makin probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3

are you blowing out a billow of smoke after the rail............if you are then I think your doing it right.

However if no big huge billowing cloud of smoke your doing it wrong.

some meth will stay in the rail, thats normal thats why it's fun to clean. I am thinking hot rails waste a bit more then normal smoking, I remember they are fun and with good shit 1 rail and its on.
Old 04-04-2012, 20:22
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

Actually I was going to try doing a hot rail as well.. I got an old broken meth pipe, the stem is still in tact, is this to big? Should I try and find a smaller tube?

I always hear these horror stories about not heating up the pipe enough and getting a nose full of scalding hot liquid meth inside of your nose... I dunno, I thought about it, and I decided that that's not really something I want to happen.

Basically, I take my torch lighter, heat one end of the tube until its red hot, and then do a line, using the cool side of the tube against my nose (obviously), and the heated end is supposed to vaporize the meth as it travels through the tube.... Right? Just wanna make sure I'm not missing some sort of crucial step or anything.

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-04-2012, 03:52

21 y/o Female from United States
crushedice should review received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

yeah, can someone please explain what a hotrail is & how to do it.

sounds fuckin nice and something i would wana do....
Old 06-04-2012, 02:47

31 y/o Male from USA - Indiana
tallhood is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

I know a guy who has plenty of experience in this field. A butane or propane torch works best. You can use any glass one hitter, broken stem, or have even used brand new bowls (chicken-bone) just heat the end you normally smoke out of and hold it so you can get your nostril to the carb hole quickly enough to inhale through your nostril. If its just a straight piece of glass (pyrex straight pipes work best, the high heat will crack glass stems after awhile) just hold the torch on the end you're NOT snorting from for about 20 secs. If you dont heat up enough you will get same effect as just using a plastic straw & snorting it cold. If its hot enough it will vaporize instantly and absorb in your septum/lungs. Ive seen it done about 1000 times or more and only seen ppl get burnt about 2 times...one way is what the original post is about, hot dope clouds rolling up thru the tube in between hits...that hot smoke can burn you but if u put the tip of your finger over the snort hole you should be able to stop if it feels hot by chance. Also back to original question thats just past of hotrailing its normal you're doing it fine. In my experience less ppl do them or have seen them because it goes through the bag alot quicker than just smoking it etc. You can scrape the residue off the glass or smoke it off with a regular lighter afterward if u get bored. Ive seen a big cook lay out hotrails so big for everybody there you wouldnt believe me...the last 1 saw was so long it had to be done in about 4 sections because it was so long & thick as the pipe (backwards) got dragged along, it kept cooling down and the bowl was full of dope when it was done. Theyre fun, its a different kind of buzz

tallhood added 8 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Mitzgirl and canadian bakin: you are both doing it /asking about it correctly. Some of it will get wasted/stick to the inside of the tube but you can re-torch it later to get the rest out/suck it out. If you flip the bone upside down and do it that way you can also hold your finger over the carb (snort) hole after your lungs are full and then snort the remaining smoke up from it. If we're using a regular straight piece or broken stem afoaf is quick to grab the glass after ppl inhal and suck or snort from it cuz sometimes there excess still floating out

Last edited by tallhood; 06-04-2012 at 02:47. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-04-2012, 04:50

i stilll dont get it....can u explain step by step ...numerical form ...if possible....pleees
Old 06-04-2012, 05:04

my neighbor's cousin emailed me this:

1. Crush up product and cut it into lines about an inch long is enough esp if you're a beginner (I'm a vet and i prefer many small hot "bumps" over lines anyway unless i'm sitting on a big sack.)
2. Ignite a butane or propane torch and hold the tip of a glass tube up right to the flame heating the outer rim and about an in down, all around just the tip
3. After about of direct 30 secs constant heat (give or take you will have to learn yourself depends on heat & size glass) QUICKLY snort up the line just like you would any other day the cold way. After you snort it hold it in a long time then when you exhale it should be a white cloud, if it isnt you just didnt get it quite hot enough. You will know right away when you get it right by the feeling and there will be smoke pouring out of the tube right after u hold the hit in u will see it. After you're dont you can scrape up the melted spots on your plate or whatever u did it off off into another pile for another hit. Some ppl freak out when they hear the torch heating it just pretend like you're snorting the regular way and ignore the flame it wont burn you unless u grab anywhere near the bottom inch that you heated. I think the worst thing thats ever happened to me doing it was i was the torch-man for a few ppl and when they passed it back to me i grabbed the wrong end and dropped it..it singed my carpet made a black mark sux lol.

tallhood added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

#2 i meant heat the tube an INCH down all around the front. You want the very beginning of the glass to be hot enough to vaporize it, dont worry about the rest of the tube.

Last edited by tallhood; 06-04-2012 at 05:04. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-04-2012, 05:43

FML i dont get it still ... i need baby step instructions. no big long smart words, blah blah blah .

so are we putting the crushed ice into the stem or into the bowl?
are we just dripping the melted shit into our nose & snorting it up?
Old 06-04-2012, 07:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by crushedice View Post
FML i dont get it still ... i need baby step instructions. no big long smart words, blah blah blah .

so are we putting the crushed ice into the stem or into the bowl?
are we just dripping the melted shit into our nose & snorting it up?
No just pretend like you're going to snort it like u always do. But heat up the end of the glassware....it will be so hot that the shit will vaporize before it gets to your nostril so you will be snorting smoke. Thats how you can use a regular pipe with a bowl on the end and a carb hole if u dont have a regular straight glass piece but u should be able to find a cheap one at a smoke shop with a roce in it (ppl use them for crack) by heating the end of the tube and then use the tube like u would a straw to snort, put your nostril up to the carb hole on the bowl and snort/inhale.

So act like you're snorting like usual, you just heat it up so much youre inhaling smoke up your nose and not powder. Using this method also eliminates the burn from snorting. Alot of ppl that are about to try it the first time dont believe me, they sometimes get timid about the flame but using a hotrail actually burns way LESS than snorting regular crank or ice lol

If you dont have a torch i would recommend not trying til u get one or borrow one, its kinda hard to do with just a lighter it takes forever. Also once the end is good & hot dont hesitate all day long before you try the hotrail or the glass will cool down & it wont work. If this happens you will just get a nose full of dust like you normally would snorting thru a straw so no biggie , just try it again with more heat on it. Sorry for twak novel lol

tallhood added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

*when your glassware is nice and hot hold it directly over the lines try not to touch it* Maybe thats the part that confusedyou.

Last edited by tallhood; 06-04-2012 at 07:47. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-04-2012, 09:09
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

38 y/o Male from Australia
joabroni needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

ok HERE's how swimy does hot rail....o btw swim wouldn't recommend it. swim breaks stem of glass dick then heats stem until its orange at the tip then swim puts nose on stem covers 1 nostril and breaths in 'rack' slow or fast doesn't matter then swim blows out a huge cloud. the end.
Old 07-04-2012, 16:40

kool kool...thanks dudes ...........

ill just have to have a demonstration from a friend or have a friend read & explain/demonstrate cause SWIM's brain is always clouded now from so much shit in her life.
Old 11-01-2013, 13:32
Silver Member

ccblaine is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1

my best friend has been gettin into these hella and, she doesnt think shes doing it right. she thought if you did it quickly youd snort liquid... and thinks that happened to her her first time bc her nose and head hurt worse than it ever has before in her whole life, and she LOOOOVED snorting it... SO, she tries doin it slow and it is kinda 50 50. it works half the time, not the other...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone REALLY experienced explain my friend would LOVE if she could blow out big white cloud
thank you so much

Post Quality Evaluations:
there are three posts with step-by-step instructions in this thread already, if that isn't enough, why not just find some other ROA?
Old 11-01-2013, 16:10

shelang needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

its really hard to mistake a successful hotrail for anything else. if done right swim will exhale a very impressive cloud of smoke. if done wrong swim will wonder where the smoke went

hotrail should be done on some kind of glass/mirror surface or a plate from your kitchen cabinet.
The glass stem should be heated until its glowing.

swim MUST lightly tap tap tap the stem against the mirror (surface) while doing the line. the glass stem must make contact with glass/mirror/plate (whatever you doing it on) to properly vaporize and cool the line enough so it becomes smoke (vapor). Holding the stem above the line will not work correctly.

*again*

make sure the glass tube is tapping against the surface while doing the line!!

just like a pipe, there's always gona be some residue at the end of the stem. it's normal and nothing to worry about.
Old 11-01-2013, 18:21
Silver Member

Male from United States
derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.
Points: 2,030, Level: 6 Points: 2,030, Level: 6 Points: 2,030, Level: 6
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

A quote from previous cloudy ways:

Quote:
Post# 9 explains the correct way that I've learned. The most important thing that a previous poster had pointed out was that to be careful as hot product before melting point can get into your nasal passages and burn like hell.

-do so with an experienced person first..imho
Old 16-01-2013, 04:51
Silver Member

ccblaine is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1

she says she likes this ROA bc she likes the routine (just like shooting but she hates the high) and because this is her two favorite methods: snorting AND smoking in one
Plus is really craving to feel the right/full effects of it like the intensity almost of snorting but lasting as long as smoking. plus its SUPPOSED to hurt less than snorting alone?
She can not figure out what she is doing wrong though because, ok her first attempt (just explaining better what happened her first time) she did her line FAST like snorting it regular maybe faster and thinks that, as durpahdurp quoted:

"as hot product before melting point can get into your nasal passages and burn like hell."

she thinks that's what happened to her because all she could do was grab her face and squeeze her eyes shut really hard and walk out to living room and just laid on the floor grabbing her face (in the dark) and, it was the worst pain/burn she has ever felt.
SO she does it slow... but blows out NO smoke, and there isn't much shit in the piece....
so she is VERY confused, but VERY cautious as to not EVER feel what she felt her first time again...

does anyone have any explanation?

IDK if this will help any but maybe. shooting never worked for her either. she did it 4 or 5 times her first time, and got the burn in her throat and that was it. and its always a 50/50, well more like 70/30 chance it WONT work =/ and to even try she has to use quuuiiiiite a bit. then, when she does get high, she doesn't like it bc she gets what kind of feels like RLS, she cant get comfortable, her eyes feel like they wanna roll, her face gets SUUUUUPER hot.
When her friend who suggested it asked if shed felt it yet (he had watched her MULTIPLE times shoot and not get high) she said yeah and that she didn't like it bc it made her feel like she was rolling, asking if that's what it feels like and he said "what?! no fuck that uh-uh"
SSOOO yeah.
Any thoughts?
sorry if anything is repetitive just trying to explain and be very detailed. I am just trying to figure out if there are any little tricks or quirks to it ya know? Or if i am doing something wrong...
Thank you and Sorry again
Old 17-02-2013, 19:42
Silver Member

Male from Australia
akused is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by crushedice View Post
kool kool...thanks dudes ...........

ill just have to have a demonstration from a friend or have a friend read & explain/demonstrate cause SWIM's brain is always clouded now from so much shit in her life.
I was really struggling to understand it until I watched Bobby Does some hot rails (how 2 vid)

Share this on:

Tags
meth