Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Beta-Ketones
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Beta-Ketones Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, Methedrone, Ethcathinone, 3-fluoroMethCathinone (3FMC), Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)

Old 02-04-2012, 04:32

Female from United States
world2lms is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
can you smoke bath salts?

I was reading online that usually people just insulflate. Then I was on this one forum and the person was all I smoked bath salts with my crack pipe. Low and behold there was no information about it in the thread and leaves me to wonder.. do a lot of people really smoke bathsalts?. Just wondering.

Post Quality Evaluations:
i too would luv to know
Old 02-04-2012, 07:30
TheBigBadWolf TheBigBadWolf is nu online
..and your eyebrows

48 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,962, Level: 13 Points: 7,962, Level: 13 Points: 7,962, Level: 13
Activity: 39.1% Activity: 39.1% Activity: 39.1%
Re: can you smoke bath salts?

world2lms,

Bath Salts as such are no existing group of Substances. Originally this term would stand for Mephedrone, but the media have put it on each and every Substance connected to "Research Chemicals" or "New Psychedelic Substances".
The media have made the term Bath Salts unconcrete and with this, useless.

So, No, you can't smoke Bath Salts, because "Bath Salts" do not exist.

Do a bit of further research on our RC-forum.

TBBW

correct bath salts could be anything
cannot be stated often enough
Old 02-04-2012, 16:31
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
SpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline Medline
Points: 3,395, Level: 8 Points: 3,395, Level: 8 Points: 3,395, Level: 8
Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by world2lms View Post
I was reading online that usually people just insulflate. Then I was on this one forum and the person was all I smoked bath salts with my crack pipe. Low and behold there was no information about it in the thread and leaves me to wonder.. do a lot of people really smoke bathsalts?. Just wondering.
Bath salts are like a box of chocolates... you never know what you are gonna get.

So with that being said, a gas station legal high is a gamble. Without knowing, you are vaporizing a potentially caustic substance.I recommend staying away from branded RCs and smoke only items with IUPEC names associated with them.

Also all freebases can be vaped, but it can make you severely ill if you don't know what it is.

first rate safety advise
Old 02-04-2012, 18:24
Banned

91 y/o Male from United States
Tony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way up

Ok - first off I will explain something. You cannot smoke bath salts or ingest them they ARE for baths.

Now theres a thing called "legal highs" and "research chemicals"

Now "legal highs" are sorta not legal but not illegal they are grey. They are usualy some chemical/drug/rc that isn't classified and they are cut up or made into pills. The idea is they get illegal drugs like Ecstasy or Amphetamine and based on chemicals/drugs/rcs they will have something that mimics it or a couple of substances. They can vary though from being LEGAL like caffiene/turine pills so they don't say BATH SALT or NOT FOR HUMAN....... - in the UK they were mostly all piperzines like BZP, TFMPP and not really that bad/dangerious (lets remember like 3million people world wide must of dropped them and near no deaths) its just that they wern't very good as drugs. Sometimes they state what they are and sometimes they wont say anything.

Now a Research chemical is a drug like Mephedrone, MDPV, 2CT2 - it's a drug that may have near no human use to a good 5-10 years of some use. The problem is some of these are ok and forgiving but others are rolling a dice with your life. Now RC's are usually pure powder/crystal and state what the chemical is on the front or when ordering.

Now in the UK all the "safer" legal highs are banned what we see is frigging GOD knows what!! in them.

Please if you buy something called CLOUD-SPACE-9 in a nice fancy pack and pretty hearts (I made that name up BTW) and it doesn't list what's in it, lookup here or Google for info on the legal high. If you don't know and can't figure it out then seriously?? If your Cocaine dealer offered you something and said no idea what it is but it might or will get you high - would you flip that coin?

BTW I UNDER HERE I AM EXPLAINING SOMETHING - I have not actually done this

Let's say I just made up a new drug. It's all on paper it's chemical name is like 6-KMMC so I get it made in China just a kilo and people/testers say "yeah it's decent" - then I make 100kg and bring it to the UK or even to Europe (lesser laws in EU than UK) and then pack it in fancy boxes and make pills. I don't want people knowing it's "6-KMMC" so I brand it SP-EEEEEEDO (because other people will know 6-KMMC and get it made so the name hides it) and then it comes to the UK. So what is this drug?? I cant market it as nothing can I? So I say it's a "bath salt" and say NOT FOR HUMAN USE on. Also I can play about and say it's FROM EUROPE which is halve true but it was manucafured in china.

Bottom line, you have to read what you have and see what is in it.

You may have 4MMC AKA Mephedrone - that you snort - so to answer I don't think you can smoke that.

You may have MDPV - that you snort but that is smokable.

To be honest I would stay off bath salts, Radox from my supermarket gets me in the mood but it's a gel. (just some humour btw)

Tony Williams added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Maybe we should sticky this - and I will add.

This sort of thing BELONGS under the RC section of DF btw:

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Last edited by Tony Williams; 02-04-2012 at 18:24. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-04-2012, 20:07
Silver Member

Male from United States
GLD94 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I was given a meth / Bath salt mix one time. It almost killed me, I wouldn't recommend smoking bath salt. My friend said he did it and he would cough up blood. No bueno!
stay away from bath salts!

good advise from personal experiences
Old 03-04-2012, 00:28
Banned

91 y/o Male from United States
Tony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way up

GLD94 can you tell us what the brand name was? Was it Ivory Wave? MDPV? One problem is some drugs you dose 10mg some 100mg - one eg is MDPV, something thinks it's meph/meow/4mmc and dose a 100mg line...........

Balt salts seem to be a universal thing to brand ANY sort of legal high. Now in the UK we call them plant foods.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:56

Female from United States
world2lms is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I was like receding to the legal bathsalts in the Usa like 8ballz and black diamond novelty powder.pump it. Etc... I don't think legal ones have mephedrone or MDPV in it anymore.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 04-04-2012 at 12:52. Reason: ugly multi-post fixed
Old 24-04-2012, 11:42
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

22 y/o Male from United States
steelydan should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

"can one smoke bath salts?" That's a poor question. there's no such thing as a stupid question. What do you think guys? I say yeah man; go for it. That oughta drop your blood to room temperature

This makes little sense, please be as clear as possible.
completely un-understandable. please try to express yourself understandably in standard english, this is an international forum with lots of non-native English speakers/readers. Could you reword it, if it is worth it, if not, ask a mod for deletion
Please do not promote death here. Ever. Since you are new, this is a warning. Even as a joke.
a REDICULOUS post promoting dangerous behaior, seriously??? this will NOT be tolerated
Old 25-05-2012, 11:54
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United States
Tortuga is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

in my experience with these commercial concoctions, yes it is possible to vaporize these substances, but dor the sake of your sanity,health,and pulse please start small and remember to practice moderation at all costs. priduxts such as "crystaal bubbly hookah cleaner" and "white girl super pure stain remover" are unregulated and contents re unknown.. both seem "semi-safe" from exp. but the latter is far more potent and extreme caution is suggested as far as dosing is concerned with all stimulants especially those with unknown chemical mixtures in them. everyone deserves to experience something new, nobod wants it to be the last experience so again enjoy whatever it isyou choose but enjoy it with sensibility and caution please.

dangerous advice! No one should EVER! ingest unknown substances, no matter the ROA.
Old 25-05-2012, 12:28
Cocaine / MDMA / Wiki
Co-Moderator

50 y/o Male from Earth
Wanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,585, Level: 11 Points: 6,585, Level: 11 Points: 6,585, Level: 11
Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3%

Short answer, probably. All depends on what's in the mix.

Long answer, DO NOT DO BATH SALTS! (or plant food, pond cleaner, wheel cleaner, or whatever nom du jour) These are unknown concoctions, they don't have an ingredients list on the label, there is no truth in advertising, no known purity, and unknown ingredients. Studies have shown that ingredients can and do change from batch to batch as well as concentrations of active ingredients.

Bath salts are not "bath salts" and they give undue attention to research chemicals, warranted or unwarranted. These so-called legal highs are extremely dangerous and as one who supports the free and open market of research chemicals which do not pretend to be something they are not, they have no business being sold in the corner gas station. This is wreckless and irresponsible since these are unknown psychoactive chemicals which are being passed off as "legal" alternatives to many illicit drugs and marked as imitating the effects of these illicits.

Until the market for "bath salts" can be legitimized, I would urge everyone to stay away from these unknown, unregulated, concoctions.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for sensible drug policy and the freedom for the individual to put whatever substance into their body without government interference. However, "bath salts" give justification to the government to regulate in the wrong ways, rather than to act in the public interest and force manufacturers to list their ingredients on the package. After all I can go to the store, buy insect spray, and know exactly what's in there. Then choose to ingest it if I want and the good people at the ER will know exactly what I ingested and probably know what the antidote is, if any.

Just stay away from "bath salts" or otherwise you are only helping to create a bigger problem for everyone.

Sorry for the slightly off-topic rant, but I would call for a far reaching ban on any unknown mix of chemicals calling themselves "bath salts" and being passed off as a legal alternative for an illicit. Please, take responsibility and boycott these vile products which only give legislators and enforcement an excuse to widen the net in the ever expansive "War on Drugs".

Be well...

Good reminder about the dangers of these products!
SUCH A INCREDIBLY TRUE STATEMENT!

Last edited by Wanderer; 25-05-2012 at 12:35.
Old 25-05-2012, 13:59
Silver Member

Male from USA - California
Enlightenment is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 270, Level: 2 Points: 270, Level: 2 Points: 270, Level: 2
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer View Post
Short answer, probably. All depends on what's in the mix.

Long answer, DO NOT DO BATH SALTS! (or plant food, pond cleaner, wheel cleaner, or whatever nom du jour) These are unknown concoctions, they don't have an ingredients list on the label, there is no truth in advertising, no known purity, and unknown ingredients. Studies have shown that ingredients can and do change from batch to batch as well as concentrations of active ingredients.

Bath salts are not "bath salts" and they give undue attention to research chemicals, warranted or unwarranted. These so-called legal highs are extremely dangerous and as one who supports the free and open market of research chemicals which do not pretend to be something they are not, they have no business being sold in the corner gas station. This is wreckless and irresponsible since these are unknown psychoactive chemicals which are being passed off as "legal" alternatives to many illicit drugs and marked as imitating the effects of these illicits.

Until the market for "bath salts" can be legitimized, I would urge everyone to stay away from these unknown, unregulated, concoctions.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for sensible drug policy and the freedom for the individual to put whatever substance into their body without government interference. However, "bath salts" give justification to the government to regulate in the wrong ways, rather than to act in the public interest and force manufacturers to list their ingredients on the package. After all I can go to the store, buy insect spray, and know exactly what's in there. Then choose to ingest it if I want and the good people at the ER will know exactly what I ingested and probably know what the antidote is, if any.

Just stay away from "bath salts" or otherwise you are only helping to create a bigger problem for everyone.

Sorry for the slightly off-topic rant, but I would call for a far reaching ban on any unknown mix of chemicals calling themselves "bath salts" and being passed off as a legal alternative for an illicit. Please, take responsibility and boycott these vile products which only give legislators and enforcement an excuse to widen the net in the ever expansive "War on Drugs".

Be well...
i'd agree. do not do bath salts if that is the name in which you are buying them. if all you know about it is that it's "bath salts" then it could be anything, or a mixture of 2+ of anything. the mixture is what makes them particularly bad, and causes far more side effects....which is eventually what led the govt to investigate the most common ingredients. if you know where to get mephedrone or and of the other drugs that might be in "bath salts" at a high purity and good source, then my advice would be phrased very differently. but Wanderer is right, you should not support the industry that provides dangerous, unknown cocktails because it only encourages the government to take action, minor or very drastic.

Enlightenment added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

but if you were talking about mephedrone, it is not even supposed to be eaten in reality, so smoking it is probably not a good idea at all. in any case, i've heard it isn't at all effective for most of the forms that it generally comes in - the vape point is way lower than the temperature of a common lighter, so smoking would probably degrade it before it makes it to your lungs. just eat it and snort it, make sure to rinse your nose and don't snort too much please, consider parachuting it!!! it is one hell of a psychoactive thats for damn sure

Last edited by Enlightenment; 25-05-2012 at 14:09. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30-05-2012, 07:46
Silver Member

Male from United States
Rob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline Medline
Points: 5,033, Level: 10 Points: 5,033, Level: 10 Points: 5,033, Level: 10
Activity: 20.1% Activity: 20.1% Activity: 20.1%

A few (a-PVP comes to mind) have been vaporized repeatedly by people I know with seemingly little long-term issues; however some of them reported intense paranoia when they did so. I would be really hesitant to do such things like that with stuff like this, though.

nice tidbit, but it would be more interesting if you would expand on this.
Old 30-05-2012, 11:46

Male from United States
BeenThere_DoneThat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by world2lms View Post
yes you can. you have to fiddle with it a little. i will not say how only because i do not support it anymore due to my chemical research. but if you have any other questions im sure i will be able to awnser you.
Old 30-05-2012, 21:01
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Teknicality is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1
Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6%

You had a freebase of the active ingredient it would be feasible to do so. One should never smoke a bunk product full of cuts. To do so would be hasty and unhealthy.

It is possible to smoke mdpv (or as bluelight sometimes calls it 'supercrack') and a-pvp.

Bath salts suck. Get some better drugs friend.
Old 30-05-2012, 21:56
Silver Member

Male from USA - Pennsylvania
Hollow Hippie is captain of the psychonauts.Hollow Hippie is captain of the psychonauts.Hollow Hippie is captain of the psychonauts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknicality View Post
You had a freebase of the active ingredient it would be feasible to do so.
You're highly mistaken to believe that a substance has to be freebased to be smokable. Most substances I know of are vaped as salt (big example would be methamphetamine HCl)
Old 31-05-2012, 17:02
TheBigBadWolf TheBigBadWolf is nu online
..and your eyebrows

48 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,962, Level: 13 Points: 7,962, Level: 13 Points: 7,962, Level: 13
Activity: 39.1% Activity: 39.1% Activity: 39.1%

This thread is about the "smokability of Bath Salts"

not about RCs you can or Can't smoke.

Thes posts belong into their correct subforums.

-Just saying,- else we have a "Yes and I have smo0ked Bananadine Extract Hcl"..
Get me?

This thread's theme is THROUGH.

TBBW
Old 31-05-2012, 18:55
Silver Member

Male from USA - Pennsylvania
Hollow Hippie is captain of the psychonauts.Hollow Hippie is captain of the psychonauts.Hollow Hippie is captain of the psychonauts.

Which I think has already been decided you can't know that because "bath salts" are not a single product and constitute a lot of different mixes of different chems.
Old 13-07-2012, 05:58
Silver Member

Male from United States
Rob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline Medline

SWIM tried it twice early in 2010 - first time felt good as hell, albeit a bit jumpy. Much like the time SWIM was given crystal meth in 2001 by a tweaker (now in jail on the opposite side of the country from me for trying to import the stuff from Cali via dealers in a Mexican gang, or so SWIM heard) and had fun for three days, albeit weird fun that seems destructive if done more than a few times in a decade.

The second time a week later proved SWIM's point - this time euphoria was quickly overrun by paranoia, hearing things and seeing shadows move in the corners of his vision, and (worst of all) "shock-like" symptoms as if he were having some sort of odd seizure. He had to use 3mg of Klonopin to calm him down that time (when it normally only took .5 or one dose). It made him pissed because at the time he had gotten his last script and the doctors told him he couldn't get anymore since his old doctor left back to his home country and none of the other doctors particularly trusted him due to his admitted past abuse of various things (and that ironically led him to mess around with a few RCs out of frustration/boredom. He got over it within a couple of weeks).

SWIM tried snorting what little was left and it didn't seem quite as overpowering. But the nasal pain is incredible sometimes and probably not a viable route after a while.

SWIM got tired of it, which is why he stopped. He probably won't recommend it to others either because some of those "shock-type" sensations and odd occasional "semi-seizures" he felt, which frankly scared him a little.

Last edited by Rob Cypher; 05-12-2012 at 12:32.
Old 25-07-2012, 03:07

Male from United States
test_subject_stormy_k is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Re: Research Chemicals Weighing Methods for Beginners

quick question..ive been doing different cleaners, rc's, bath salts, multi purpose, etc for a while...i never hear much about White surge...it was very nice although i seen many different versions meaning colors. But my question is my cat stormy is wanting to know which other strong popular euphoric speedy brands out there is smokeable. I tried amped but it didnt do nothing but burn..same with eight ballz...disco was good so was no bulls*** but does anyone know about snowman glass cleaner or bullets glass cleaner? Stormy was curious if it was smokeable and/or enjoyalbe
Old 25-07-2012, 22:23
Silver Member

Male from United States

It is not recommended to smoke any bath salts with unidentified ingredients. Not all cathiones are vaporizable (and as far as I know, none of them are even close to healthy to vaporize). If you don't know, don't do it.

On this page, "Snowman Glass Cleaner" is identified as pentedrone. AFAIK, you can smoke pentedrone, but it's a waste of material in the long run and seems to be harsher on the lungs than most other beta-ketones (which is saying something; considering that all of them feel toxic to the lungs according to users, regardless of the amount of euphoria they were also getting at the time burning stuff like a-PVP, MDPV, etc). It also seems to enhance the negative side effects (mainly anxiety, paranoia in some) and slightly diminish any positive ones. Would not recommend.

(link edited out by request due to possible inappropriate material; my bad.)

Don't know what the other one is, sorry.

(Keep in mind that copycats sometimes spring up with alternative ingredients, so don't expect it to even
be that; always test with a low oral dose at first if you must.)

Last edited by Rob Cypher; 06-12-2012 at 06:48. Reason: edited link out by request
Old 06-08-2012, 05:23
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United States
Tortuga is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

in hindsight my comments and advice were blinded by my ( denied at the time, but realized and overcome ) majorly uncontrollable use of these chemicals " who knows what they actually were" but i have "seen the light" and would like to suggest from experience, both good and bad, making the decision to get the "pure" form of whatever chemical your trying to use.. different chemicals react with others and can intensify or even deplete any effects. not knowing whats in your "drug" was and is an extremely ignorant and childish decision. I not only lost my mind, but almost my life vaporizing the name brand unknows and would suggest now, after horrible consequence, steering as far as possible from anything unknown. Chemical reactions are hard to treat when the chemicals are unknown, and mixing cannabinoids and these unknowns hospitalized myself and a good friend about two months ago, and neither of us has been the same since.

This is extremely helpful and expensively paid for experience. Spot on using single substances in known concentrations and weights., if any. Thanks for telling us where your "train" drove to. Extraordinarily valueable post, good harm reduction.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:03
Titanium Member

Male from Poland
Royaltramp is captain of the psychonauts.Royaltramp is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 352, Level: 3 Points: 352, Level: 3 Points: 352, Level: 3
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I would definitely not advise smoking bath salts. You never know the concentration of active constituent to inactive cut - and you also do not know what it is cut with, and the dangers of these cuts when broken down through pyrolysis. Please don't do this, it's incredibly risky.

If you have consumed a bath salt you like, and wish to attempt to smoke it, I highly recommend doing some research to find out what the active substance(s) in the bath salt are, then attempting to obtain a pure form of these, and researching the safety/dangers of smoking/vaporising this substance before you attempt it.

Once you've done that, if you find it is safe and can be vaporised for example, remember to start with miniscule doses as vaporising and smoking chemicals is often exponentially stronger than other routes of administration!
Old 13-05-2013, 18:25
italophylo italophylo is nu online

Male from Italy
italophylo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

my cousin tryed ivory wave #3 legal europe.
he smoked it on foil of iron (sorry, don't know eng word, hope you understad).
some parts are crystal, the come fisrt out of the bag if you shake it carefully. it burns very well, similar to heroine in aspect and sliding. crystal at the beginning stay white and are soft, as they burn start to gat brown and more powerful, at the end the burn your throat
other it's more like pownder. it burns bad, hot. difficult to smoke. and it's much less powerful.
effetcts are quite immediatly but raise up for 5 - 10 minutes before reaching the top.
be more careful IS VERY POWERFUL. it could take you in compulsive and immediatly resmoking, this could be a problem, because the effects are still growing. if you take anothe blow when 1st is still raising, you make them togheter and so on. it's to get in a kind of over dosing. heart beats faster, but most of all you start to be very sebsitive at rumors, but so sensitive that if the phone ring you risk to collapse. feel strange feeling at the head, fell like to loose cousciosness.
i can't truly say if iveory wave it's good or evile. sonetimes, if used with EXTREME caution, it can takes you wake. woud better be used in morning. if you use it after 19, you stay awake all night. also it gives you sexual charge, but if you fail the raight dose and do more, your penis won't work,
BEWARE WHEN YOU SMOKE.always wait some minutes between the blows. hogh risk of over dose and collasing and, i think brain damage.
hope it's useful, contact me if you use salt bath, my cousin will be glad to share info.

italophylo added 3 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

my uncle tryed sextacy #3 legal europe.
read previous post, it's the same but less piwerful, maybe more enjoible.
finally i think amico formula 3 are to be smocked.

italophylo added 2 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

forgot to say it gives high tollerance. just on next day you have to up the dose to feel effects

Last edited by italophylo; 13-05-2013 at 18:25. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13-05-2013, 18:52
ianzombie ianzombie is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,640, Level: 20 Points: 19,640, Level: 20 Points: 19,640, Level: 20
Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9%

Im not sure why you keep saying 'legal Europe' as Europe is many different countrys which all have their own different drug laws.
The products you have mentioned are certainly not legal where i live, or in many other European countrys.

Please make sure you do plenty of research on these products and the different routes of administration before experimenting with them yourself.
Be careful.
Old 13-05-2013, 19:37
italophylo italophylo is nu online

Male from Italy
italophylo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianzombie View Post
Im not sure why you keep saying 'legal Europe' as Europe is many different countrys which all have their own different drug laws.
The products you have mentioned are certainly not legal where i live, or in many other European countrys.

Please make sure you do plenty of research on these products and the different routes of administration before experimenting with them yourself.
Be careful.
my cousin said the site he bought amico as differnts product for each part of the world. the one he tryed was marked in sector legal in europe.he was schptical because the bank asked him wich goods he were buying, because bank was a kind of off shore. he asked immediatly the vendor to stop eration if it was illegal. vendor said it was perfectly legal in that country, but absolutly not consume or inale or smoke.
that's all!!
i suddenly noticed that my cousin is playing with fire. this products very srong, very side effects affecting phisical and osycological. risk of mental desease very strong. he finally threw the bag away, but he says that maybe, between so many choises could be one less distructive

italophylo added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

sorry made too much mistakes, i was on bus...

Refrain from vendor discussion. Yet thanks for the appeal to the sense of others on the dangers.

Last edited by italophylo; 13-05-2013 at 19:37. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
bath salts