Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cannabis
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabis Use, cultivation & production of Marijuana, Hashish, Ice-o-lator & Hemp.

Old 31-03-2012, 19:20
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

22 y/o Male from United States
420Revan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
What will you be doing this 4/20?

My Boston Terrier, Milo, wanted to see what everyone would be doing on this wonderful holiday coming up in a few weeks.
What will you be smoking?
Will you be smoking alone or with friends?
Where you will be doing said activites at?
Will you be using bongs, pipes, vapes, or papers?
Etc...

Milo plans on clubbing with a bunch of friends since it falls on a Friday. He will probably be rolling blunts all day with the occasional bong hit. Sadly, Milo doesnt know anyone with a vaporizer. He plans on getting an ounce or two of premium bud, maybe some OG Kush.
Old 31-03-2012, 19:30
Titanium Member

32 y/o Male from USA - California
VagabondWraith is on the way upVagabondWraith is on the way upVagabondWraith is on the way upVagabondWraith is on the way up
Points: 518, Level: 3 Points: 518, Level: 3 Points: 518, Level: 3
Re: What will you be doing this 4/20?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420Revan View Post
My Boston Terrier, Milo, wanted to see what everyone would be doing on this wonderful holiday coming up in a few weeks.
What will you be smoking?
Will you be smoking alone or with friends?
Where you will be doing said activites at?
Will you be using bongs, pipes, vapes, or papers?
Etc...

Milo plans on clubbing with a bunch of friends since it falls on a Friday. He will probably be rolling blunts all day with the occasional bong hit. Sadly, Milo doesnt know anyone with a vaporizer. He plans on getting an ounce or two of premium bud, maybe some OG Kush.
Oh, I'll be imbibing all right, and will be smoking as many different strains of ganja out of my favorites list as possible, probably in the form of various salads out of a bubbler, a vape, and perhaps a cone here and there. I shall be enjoying it all alone (except for my cats), at home, avoiding crowds, and relaxing, as I find this to be most conducive of times enjoyed best, for lack of hard-to-find better company.
Old 31-03-2012, 20:35
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.
Points: 1,758, Level: 6 Points: 1,758, Level: 6 Points: 1,758, Level: 6
Activity: 9.1% Activity: 9.1% Activity: 9.1%

Yeah, the same.
Will be smoking whatever is available, unless something is ready by then. One autoflowr, hobbit, is almost ready, and some superskunks, too, but doubt they will be dried and cured by then, but definitely harvested, so...wait...BUBBLE HASH, heck yeah
Old 31-03-2012, 23:13

24 y/o Male from USA - California
JunkieInTheWoods is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1

Headed to the Green Fest in Anderson, CA! Live band, Glass Blowing, Cannabis Vendors booths(top quality flowers, concentrates and edibles of almost every strain you can think of), FREE Vapor Lounge, Food, Holistic Healing sessions, and a whole lot more.
If your'e in NorCal its well worth checkin it out. Must have legitimate Dr.'s reccomendation for Medical Cannabis to access the vapor lounge and/or purchase medicine from vendors.
Every piece and paper in sight is gonna get used up! and every strain sampled lol, it'll be a goood day
Old 01-04-2012, 01:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkieInTheWoods View Post
Headed to the Green Fest in Anderson, CA! Live band, Glass Blowing, Cannabis Vendors booths(top quality flowers, concentrates and edibles of almost every strain you can think of), FREE Vapor Lounge, Food, Holistic Healing sessions, and a whole lot more.
If your'e in NorCal its well worth checkin it out. Must have legitimate Dr.'s reccomendation for Medical Cannabis to access the vapor lounge and/or purchase medicine from vendors.
Every piece and paper in sight is gonna get used up! and every strain sampled lol, it'll be a goood day
Oh my that beats anything my dog will be doing. Sounds like a hell of a time. Wish there was a 420 festival around my dogs area, Alabama isnt known for its lenientcy towards cannabis or any drug for that matter.
Old 02-04-2012, 03:55

Damn thats a bummer. I feel ya though, before moving to California I lived in Wyoming. Talk about zero tolerance! Over there a tiny roach, or even just a few stems and flakes, will get you locked up!
Lots of states are "Going Green" these days, is there any green friendly states close to where SWIY is located? If not, there could possibly be some "underground" festivals somewhere nearby. I know Seattle, WA has one every year, and im pretty sure they're still "unfriendly".... just a thought.
Old 03-04-2012, 16:03

Male from USA - Alabama
DrugTester should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8%

partying with a SHIT load of reggie and dro weed will probally smoke a few blunts a few steam roller bowls maybe a little bit of hooka action who knows where we will end up hopefully not in a jail cell lol
Old 03-04-2012, 16:37

Quote:
Damn thats a bummer. I feel ya though, before moving to California I lived in Wyoming. Talk about zero tolerance! Over there a tiny roach, or even just a few stems and flakes, will get you locked up!
Lots of states are "Going Green" these days, is there any green friendly states close to where SWIY is located? If not, there could possibly be some "underground" festivals somewhere nearby. I know Seattle, WA has one every year, and im pretty sure they're still "unfriendly".... just a thought.
No underground festival or anything of the type that SWIM knows of. Maybe theyll be one here in Alabama next year if the medical marijuana bill passes in November. Just hope SWIM doesnt have an encounter with the police, had a close call last year.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:43

@420
Cops always wanna kill our fun However..... The Junkie knows a neat trick just for close calls with the police.

Tie the string of a helium filled baloon around the "butt" end of swiy joint, if cops are spotted, simply let go of the baloon and voila! As for the stash in your pocket.... well, thats another story
Old 06-04-2012, 12:06
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Netherlands
Lodewijkp is on the way upLodewijkp is on the way upLodewijkp is on the way up
Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

im gonna make cannaspaghetti.... just raw weed with spaghetti sauce.. im gonna down that shit like a boss
Old 11-04-2012, 05:06
Silver Member

Male from United States
nik12937 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Get a nice 1/4 or 1/2 oz., smoke all day and ride around once in a while blasting my subs (loud subwoofers are INTENSE when you're blazed). Going to a Chinese buffet with my buds as well because I have a 15% discount on total check coupon, and guess when it expires? ;D

Yes, 4/20, the owners of that joint know what's up :P

Post Quality Evaluations:
Sorry, but driving while intoxicated is never OK.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:19
Titanium Member

32 y/o Male from USA - California
VagabondWraith is on the way upVagabondWraith is on the way upVagabondWraith is on the way upVagabondWraith is on the way up
Points: 518, Level: 3 Points: 518, Level: 3 Points: 518, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik12937 View Post
Get a nice 1/4 or 1/2 oz., smoke all day and ride around once in a while blasting my subs (loud subwoofers are INTENSE when you're blazed). Going to a Chinese buffet with my buds as well because I have a 15% discount on total check coupon, and guess when it expires? ;D

Hehe... loud subwoofers makes me think of Frank Herbert's sandworms in Dune, which would be attracted to your car at a red light. They'd then pop up from beneath the ground and have a tasty, albeit demolished, snack. Don't take that the wrong way or anything, that's just the automatic thought that the deep, loud subwoofer comment reminded me of. Ahh... I love an active imagination.
Old 12-04-2012, 00:41
Silver Member

25 y/o Female from USA - Colorado
toltexan is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 92, Level: 1 Points: 92, Level: 1 Points: 92, Level: 1

BOULDERRRRRRRR!!!!!!! If it isn't busted as threatened, that is
Old 12-04-2012, 00:42
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Zhekarius is captain of the psychonauts.Zhekarius is captain of the psychonauts.Zhekarius is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 818, Level: 4 Points: 818, Level: 4 Points: 818, Level: 4
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

My buddy is thinking he'll probably head to a friend of his's place that is having a 4/20 celebration, that sounded like a great time.
Old 12-04-2012, 00:56

32 y/o Male from United States
Eeeee Dub!!! is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Quote:
@420

Tie the string of a helium filled baloon around the "butt" end of swiy joint, if cops are spotted, simply let go of the baloon and voila! As for the stash in your pocket.... well, thats another story
Holy hell! That's the best idea I ever heard. I'm dyin of laughter over here just thinking of the potential. I'm headed for the beach with a balloon and a blunt for sure! Than again in FL our trigger happy coppers would probably gun down half a dozen tourists and grade schoolers just to hit the balloon.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:57
Silver Member

Male from United States
monkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way up

Hehe, my monkey has some intense hashish coming through, he intends to make some kickass brownies saving a few choice morsels for a puff through his vintage Dragon ceramic bong he made in high school

He will be making many tapes of music to enhance the experience...my man servant Raul will be handeling the turntable for the Lp sound during the first hour, then Raul will be overcome with secondhand smoke and won't be allowed near the expensive playing device, hence the need for cassette tapes, threading a big 10 1/2" reel to reel tape is a task in itself HaHa!! Not pretty with thousands of feet of tape on the floor when you hit the wrong button .

So what's on the list??

The Classics; Jethro Tull, Zep, Stones, The Who, Janis, Jimmy and John...and Yes...wtf is Jon Anderson singing about??

then maybe some Pet Shop Boys, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Depeche Mode, various one hit wonders of club scene, oh, oh, and gotta have some New Order in there!! I hope Raul can manage to flip the cassette tape or I'll be bummed!

pre plan, stay safe, have fun!!
Old 12-04-2012, 12:04
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from United Kingdom
RClover is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 249, Level: 2 Points: 249, Level: 2 Points: 249, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Swim Is going to invite all his friends over and many O's are going to be consumed :P
Old 15-04-2012, 17:56

Male from USA - Wisconsin
ekkuru is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

My stapler has to take a Greyhound for three hours early in the morning, so his mate and him are splitting an eighth, smoking several bowls and grabbing some breakfast beforehand.
Old 15-04-2012, 22:13

21 y/o Male from Netherlands
Jake222 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Most people SWIM knows will either be smoking up or going to this Kony 2012 event planned on 4/20 here. SWIM is probably gonna be smoking up though, maybe he'll swing by while on his way to the coffeeshop :P
Old 17-04-2012, 03:06

Male from United States
Seizureshake is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1

My toaster will probably hang out in his hometown with a couple of friends, pass around about 4 joints and get incredibly blazed, then hit up a couple of weed parties if we're able to function.
Old 17-04-2012, 23:01
Silver Member

Male from Canada
usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik12937 View Post

I would strongly recommend you don't do this. Considering how high you're probaly going to get, your risks your own life and those who are around you. Think of the possible consequences of your actions if you're thinking of driving while intoxicated, regardless of what drug you're using.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good safety advice to never drive UTI, most stoners forget that or think it was excusable. great NONO !
Old 20-04-2012, 16:15

Male from United States
Teknicality is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1
Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6%

Get high, listen to my big subwoofer, stationary. Get higher go to a concert. Get even higher at the concert, roll over to my fried friend's place. Continue to get high and make a halfhearted attempt at holding a conversation together between heroic inhalations of burning bush. Maybe get some food. I doubt it though. I'll let you know how it goes if I remember.
Old 21-04-2012, 04:51
Silver Member

Male from United States
monkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way up

Monkey forgotten he had to work a short work shift...bad monkey!! Just got home warming up the brownies, changed the bong water yesterday with fresh Brita filtered water and a 'special' ingredient' , friends coming over, gonna be a great evening to a super nice day

Have fun ya'll!! The monkey has his first Saturday off in many months, and will be enjoying it very much.
Old 21-04-2012, 04:58
Silver Member

Male from Canada
usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

Well turns out, I smoked 6 grams of kush today. 2 bongs and 4 joints holding about 1 gram and half each other. Felt so stoned, I hit that point where you just don't get high the same way. IT's jsut super relaxing and really mellow. Best high ever I think.

To extend the high, I cooked up my remaining 2 grams of kush and ate that. Feeling really good right now, never had an edible Ate a nice dinner, today was a good 4/20, the best 4/20 I think.
Old 22-04-2012, 02:06
Silver Member

Male from United States

WooF!! What a great time, hope everyones was as well , as soon as the brownies hit, my monkey got a little crazed, forgoing the music playlist, pushed the man servant on the couch and took the controls, Grabbed some ABBA 'The Visitors', unreal sound, layers of vocals on top of synths, intertwining, the wife of one of my buddies doing her best Terrence Stamp impression from 'Priscilla Queen of the Desert'..."No More Fucking ABBA"

then she started dancing around, too funny , I then grabbed (Who's Afraid of?) The Art of Noise! from the stack, side one, Raul the man servant cringing on the couch (no idea why ), the last cut, Close (to the edit) was just perfect, slayed the audience of 5.

By now my buds wife was a pet rock saying "Play some poor dead Whitney", I told her hush child, I'll bring on The Voice...Chaka Khan 'I Feel For You' 12" remix. Holy Crap!! Did they know how to record back then or what, you young folks need to search out some choice vinyl for your aural enjoyment, I had 5 folks slack jawed, swayin' and sayin' GTFO!! My naughty monkey had one more trick before deciding he needed to get away from the nice turntable....a Parlaphone German pressing of Talk Talk doing 'Does Caroline Know' Live, BrawHahahahaha!! Brilliant performance, then it was time partake yet again and have a seat myself, t'was a good evening.

Share this on:

Tags
420, 420 history, cannabis, cannabis activism, eating cannabis, eating marijuana, marijuana, marijuana activist, smoking cannabis, smoking marijuana