Register Tags

Notices

Old 31-03-2012, 17:54

35 y/o Female from United States
J baby is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Can you make fake meth

Is it true that people can make a fake meth and if so what is used to create the substance and its not the Bath salts that are used
thanks j baby

Post Quality Evaluations:
this is in the wrong forum. please ask a mod to move it for you
Old 31-03-2012, 18:00
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%
Re: Can you make fake meth

what is fake meth? anything other than meth itself that is called meth is fake, so okay I guess the answer is yes, but we dont have the answer to whats in fake meth or are we even going to try. wrong place for that , sorry

Last edited by beentheredonethatagain; 31-03-2012 at 18:20. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 31-03-2012, 18:03
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,800, Level: 21 Points: 21,800, Level: 21 Points: 21,800, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

People get ripped off when buying drugs all the time.
No one is going to tell you how to go about selling something that would pass as a specific drug.
Old 31-03-2012, 18:05
Palladium Member

26 y/o Male from Scotland
Mind_Expansion probably knows what they are talking about.Mind_Expansion probably knows what they are talking about.Mind_Expansion probably knows what they are talking about.Mind_Expansion probably knows what they are talking about.Mind_Expansion probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,074, Level: 5 Points: 1,074, Level: 5 Points: 1,074, Level: 5
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

With real so easy to make (based on what I have read, not from my own experience) I can hardly see why you would bother :P
Old 31-03-2012, 18:06

35 y/o Female from United States
J baby is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I worry that my girl is being ran through the mill and I just want to make sure that it isnt something serious that can cause her more harm than the effects she is expierincing
Old 31-03-2012, 18:25
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by J baby View Post
I worry that my girl is being ran through the mill and I just want to make sure that it isnt something serious that can cause her more harm than the effects she is expierincing
well that is a good reason, of course its going to fuck her up, I have been around and sadly have gotten bad shit, and its alot worse than the real , because it for one has the opposite effect than meth, so when I need to get up and buy some shit that gets me deeper down than I was, well that is a bad feeling. two it has people getting so depressed that they feel like killing themselves, and some do

I wish that people who make or sell anything other than what is real dope , i wish they would be held down and have the worst things imaginalble done to them, they are bad people.

but buyer beware, and its sad because inexpeirenced users sometimes have no clue to what they are doing, and the paracites will suck them dry.

beentheredonethatagain added 7 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

go here and start reading from post 12
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=167860

Post Quality Evaluations:
Couldn't have said it better myself about inexperienced users. The pusher's these days are a joke.

Last edited by beentheredonethatagain; 31-03-2012 at 18:25. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
meth