Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 31-03-2012, 10:51
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%
Would someone please thoroughly explain how to "melt" your resin to the bowl?

Hello there... Just a question... I've searched the forums and many people have discussed the method for extracting pipe resin via the "melting your pipe" method. The method in which you heat your pipe to just the point where the meth melts, and you is melted into the bowl - without vaporizing it.

I saw instructions on how to do it the way where you put it in your toaster oven... This isn't really feasible for me, because I cant have my room mates catching me cooking a meth pipe in the toaster oven at 5:42 a.m. - I know there is a way to do it with a lighter... I tried it, going off the little bits and pieces of instructions I found, but to no avail.

Do you need a torch, or will a plain Ol' Bic do the job? I tried with my Bic, I very patiently heated the pipe, while angling the bowl downwards, but it doesn't melt down... So I keep heating it ever so slightly, more and more, and just a BIT more... and then it starts smoking up.

Usually I just light the stem/all around the pipe to smoke my resin... Or I use the water method from time to time, but that just sucks in my opinion. I'll even scrape it and sniff it.... They all get the job done, but they do not seem as efficient as the method in question. Couldn't find google instructions, I'm sure I can if I tried harder... Here's the thing though, a) Trying hard is not my "forte", I always thought effort was a bit overrated... and b) I'd prefer an answer from one of my many good, and well qualified friends from Drugs Forum.

Thanks in advance! haha, on a side note... I'm right FUCKED at the moment. On day four of my current meth trip, with a half gram to go, and I came across some very nice coke tonight, and I'm actually getting a little drunk for a change...... My brain feels niccccccce. Mm yep fuck yes. Rightttt where I wanna be, forever and ever and... and ever.. and fuckin evvvver. Stay tuned.

CanadianBakin
Old 31-03-2012, 11:09

23 y/o Male from USA - California
AboveDaInfluence is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 413, Level: 3 Points: 413, Level: 3 Points: 413, Level: 3
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Re: Would someone please thoroughly explain how to "melt" your resin to the bowl?

I use those cheap lighters that you can adjust the flame, and i set it to low and then i put light right below the glass almost touching, when it starts to melt i lower the lighter but still have the flame on, while doing all this you gotta use gravity to brg the liquid to the bowl. hopefully that helps

Post Quality Evaluations:
First one I've read that makes any sense to me!
Old 31-03-2012, 11:12
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%
Re: Would someone please thoroughly explain how to "melt" your resin to the bowl?

the stem contains the white powdery substance that is the cut , the meth that is in the stem will be reddish, take a paper clip or other wire and just push that into the bowl, the white shit aint what you want anyway, so why trip, its just the reddish build up that is good, and that reddish stuff gets in the stem from drawing it up while sucking on the pipe. the white shit builds up from the fumes of the cut attaching itself to the walls of the glass, its really quite simple.
Old 31-03-2012, 12:03
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beentheredonethatagain View Post
the stem contains the white powdery substance that is the cut , the meth that is in the stem will be reddish, take a paper clip or other wire and just push that into the bowl, the white shit aint what you want anyway, so why trip, its just the reddish build up that is good, and that reddish stuff gets in the stem from drawing it up while sucking on the pipe. the white shit builds up from the fumes of the cut attaching itself to the walls of the glass, its really quite simple.

Hmm.. well thanks for the response BeenThereDoneThatAgain Im not questioning your wisdom or anything, but my pipes never get a reddish build up, usually white and snowflake pattern looking, and it seems to hit me pretty good. If I dont clean my pipe for a loooong time the resing buildup starts turning a very faint light brownish colour in some areas. Granted, smoking my white resin gets me high... And usually I do just smoke the pipe/light the stem, but like I said, I wanna move past that and figure out this melting method....

And KidX, thanks for the reply, but basically that is what I've been doing... I seem to be missing some sort of crucial step.
Old 31-03-2012, 12:08
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 378, Level: 3 Points: 378, Level: 3 Points: 378, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Have you attempted the alcohol burn off? I'm not sure what it does to the resin, but if there is anything in the pipe at all, it runs it to the bowl and cleans it.
Old 31-03-2012, 12:36
Titanium Member

Male from Canada

Havent, but if i cant figure out the melt method, I might try that. From what I understand it leaves the resin in tact once it evaporates, and that's my goal. Getting the pipe clean isn't really a concern. Well it is lol, but that's easily taken care of through other means. Thanks for the idea though, Ive heard of it, but never really thought to try it... I'm too lazy to go out and buy stuff lol. Plus, usually when I get to the point where Im smoking resin, Im so fucked up, I dont have the time to wait for it to evaporate, nor the energy to keep my eyes open until then haha..
Old 31-03-2012, 12:58
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 378, Level: 3 Points: 378, Level: 3 Points: 378, Level: 3

Oh no, it does clean the pipe, but I do it only when I'm out of goods and don't want to look all pathetic smoking the stem (which I do too often to talk shit )
And you boil the alcohol away, which takes a couple of minutes, if that.
Everyone needs to try it
Old 12-06-2012, 14:17
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

21 y/o Male from Australia
Dale needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Get a lighter like a benzomatic or something that creates a blue flame (hotter then a bic lighter for example). Start from top of the pipe and hold the flame on the pipe and once the resin starts melting move the flame lower and lower down the pipe you will physically see the the resin melting down.

Just becareful not to over heat the pipe cause it could crack or melt. Just keep the flame where it needs to be but move it around to ya know like move it
Back and forward.
Old 13-06-2012, 08:59
Silver Member

Male from United States
Halor is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale View Post
Get a lighter like a benzomatic or something that creates a blue flame (hotter then a bic lighter for example). Start from top of the pipe and hold the flame on the pipe and once the resin starts melting move the flame lower and lower down the pipe you will physically see the the resin melting down.

Just becareful not to over heat the pipe cause it could crack or melt. Just keep the flame where it needs to be but move it around to ya know like move it
Back and forward.
This is how my rabbit does it.

Being sure to cover bowl hole with thumb to not let any escape!!
Old 13-06-2012, 10:38

21 y/o Male from Australia
Dale needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halor View Post
Being sure to cover bowl hole with thumb to not let any escape!!
Yeh forget to mention that part XD
Old 16-06-2012, 21:31
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Australia
hux1ey is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 114, Level: 1 Points: 114, Level: 1 Points: 114, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisMonroe View Post
Have you attempted the alcohol burn off? I'm not sure what it does to the resin, but if there is anything in the pipe at all, it runs it to the bowl and cleans it.
Always works for me! I've found that Isopropyl Alcohol from my local pharmacist works best. It can make for a pleasant surprise sometimes, when you're down to your dregs at the tail end of a serious binge!
Old 17-06-2012, 16:16

23 y/o Male from United States
SRH420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1

Touch works best. Hold it from the bowl letting no air flow though the pipe get the stem nice and hot til it melts making sure to keep the trail the liquid is following hot (this prevents the dope from vaporizing cause it vaporizes when hot dope touchs cold glass being the reason it works better when you spin instead of heating one part) hold the pipe downwards if you do it right should all drip into the bowl. Make sure to let the pipe cool down all the way then go ahead and take a fatty hit. It's better than scraping cause that leaves mini scrachs in your pipe that the dope will stick too and it's easy to break those pipes.

SRH420 added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Holding the pipe from the bowl covering the whole with your finger is what I ment.

Last edited by SRH420; 17-06-2012 at 16:16. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-08-2012, 04:33
Silver Member

Female from Earth
allthewaymay is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 243, Level: 2 Points: 243, Level: 2 Points: 243, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

So for my cat, who is having a binge session not this weekend, but next *squeals* - she should

a) purchase isopropyl from the chemist (could she squeeze it out of isopropyl soaked wipes? It would then be more like a drop or two at a time... exactly how many drops of alcohol are needed, someone, please?)

b) My cat should hold the bowl end of the pipe, finger over top (or plugged with something, whatever) with the bowl tilted slightly downwards, stem sticking upwards so as not to allow air flow through the pipe

c) take a lighter on LOW heat and bring it to the white, resin coated stem until the resin starts to melt, obviously running down the slope my cat has created in the way she's holding her pipe (outlined in part b)

d) My cat assumes the trick would be to run the low lighter from the opening of the stem (where your mouth goes, duh) down towards the bowl, so as to keep the track it flows along nice and warm, thus preventing any cracking of the product.

e) turn the pipe slightly and repeat?

IS THIS THE METHOD? I've read so many posts and felt CanadianBakin's frustration in "where do I put the bloody lighter, what's the exact position - am I missing a whole fucking step somewhere!?" but I guess as long as it's close, but not too close and you follow these instructions (?) that's how it should be?

Thanks in advance!

allthewaymay added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Ok, hang on a fucking second.

If you *wash* with isopropyl, do you fill with a few drops, plug the holes, shake the pipe like hell and then boil off the alocohol? Or do you run it down the stem and then burn off like I've asked, on behalf of my cat, above this?

I'm so fucking confused.

Last edited by allthewaymay; 01-08-2012 at 04:33. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-08-2012, 10:07
Silver Member

Male from United States
diamondsarewhatever is a decent psychonaut.

Here are a couple things to keep in mind when it's about that time to take desperate measures:

Twas mentioned that the water technique for gathering, and eventually intaking, the res wasn't admired. True, the taste is a little off and it MAY seem like one isn't getting enough when hitting it. But truth be told, it is the most efficient. By dripping a couple drops of water down the pipe, then heating it up to allow the water to evaporate, one will be left with just shit/meth. Those two hits will be more legit than sitting there, sadly taking tiny hits from whatever you melt down.

btw, from the mouthpiece side to the neck, from the white stuff to the brown, is all resin. Any cut is most likely burned away by now and its impossible to think that only cut will hug the sides of the walls bc the real shit knows to enter your body when you're inhaling. The resin towards the top of the mouthpiece is merely a white color because it hasn't been near the heat of the bowl.

IF, however, ONE WOULD INSIST ON MELTING THE RESIN DOWN..

1. Hold your thumb over the hole that is at the bowl-end side. By covering either end of the pipe, one is preventing air to pass through om one end to the other, taking precious smoke with it.

2. Hold the pipe in an completely vertical position, having the bowl end, which is also the end with the hole that you are covering, closest to the floor.

3. If one have a torch, it'd be best to use that. Using a torch, start heating up the pipe from the mouthpiece. You don't want to keep the heat on one specific section and work one's way around before moving the flame lower down the stem. It's best to kind of do, I want to say, a combing kind of motion. Hahah. By doing this, you'll be heating up the uppermost res and allowing this heated up res to fall down the stem, to a part of the stem where you should be heating up the res within that lower part of the stem.

4. Once the heat gets a little too close to where one's finger is covering the bowl-end hole, it's time to let the pipe cool down. Once its manageable to hold again, cover the mouthpiece-end hole to stop the air from traveling through. Continue "combing" down the resin closer to the neck.

5. Once one has a majority of the resin at the neck, it'd be best to gather it all in one, single puddle and from there, heating it up as a whole to the bowl.

The mass of the puddle will be bigger, thus one would be able to get a chance at a couple better hits. Being impatient and attempting to create a miracle from tiny puddles means one will be heating up and vaporizing small masses of shit. Small masses/bowls burn faster.

To conclude, though, one should keep in mind that the melting down technique is pretty much applying a somewhat constant heat to the resin, pushing the burning point of the shit closer. One will be fuckin with overheated shit.

The water technique is boss!

Surely one can apply these guidelines if one is using a Bic.

good luck breh
Old 02-08-2012, 12:10
Titanium Member

Male from Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsarewhatever View Post
Here are a couple things to keep in mind when it's about that time to take desperate measures:

Twas mentioned that the water technique for gathering, and eventually intaking, the res wasn't admired. True, the taste is a little off and it MAY seem like one isn't getting enough when hitting it. But truth be told, it is the most efficient. By dripping a couple drops of water down the pipe, then heating it up to allow the water to evaporate, one will be left with just shit/meth. Those two hits will be more legit than sitting there, sadly taking tiny hits from whatever you melt down....

......To conclude, though, one should keep in mind that the melting down technique is pretty much applying a somewhat constant heat to the resin, pushing the burning point of the shit closer. One will be fuckin with overheated shit.

The water technique is boss!

Surely one can apply these guidelines if one is using a Bic.

good luck breh
Hey! Thanks for the reply... So I got this one batch of meth a few weeks back, and it really kinda sucked, it melted differently. Anyhow, I tried the melt technique and it worked very well for this type of meth... The usual meth I get however, the melting technique just isnt really possible, I've tried it every which way...

All that being said, since I posted this thread, I've come to realize that the water technique is definitely the best method, you're right. I've been using it mainly for my entire addict career lol.

Just smoking the stem and breathing through the mouthpiece or bowl isn't good and I'll say why... It's because it takes a long time for you to take a hit and get a lot of resin in that hit. Your hit then ends up being like 80% oxygen and 20% res smoke.... When you water it down and concentrate all the resin into one little area, you can smoke it all and fill your lungs in about 5-10 seconds, getting a much better meth to oxygen ratio.

The melting technique I don't like because even if you're very careful, you're going to lose a bit. Also, it takes quite a while to do in comparison.

The water technique rocks because it only takes 3-5 minutes roughly, its easy, and you don't waste a single molecule. The only downside is it leaves a dirty mark, which is fine because you're all out of meth at this point anyway and a Q-tip will fix it. As far as taste goes, you can hardly taste the water, and if you're a meth addict, you've tasted much worse things anyway. Taste is a non factor when it comes to getting your fix.

I love my resin hits at the end, they give you a mega headrush and get me super high. I usually smoke my resin when I have one bowl of ice left, because I hate getting a good rush on my very last bowl, cause once you're out of meth whether you just smoked a good bowl or not, you start to feel like shit. Its all mental.. So I smoke my resin, then smoke a small 2-3 hit bowl the end the binge usually. After which I usually pass right out haha..

When using the water technique, just make sure you only add JUST enough water to be able to coat your entire bowl/stem, and flow back down to the bowl. If you use too much it takes quite a bit of lighting to fully evaporate the water out of the bowl . Also, be careful when evaporating, dont heat the same spot for too long, the water will get hot enough to the point where it will crack your pipe. Make sure you roll the water around in different spots to distribute heat so its not concentrated in one soon to be cracked spot. Once you see the puddle dwindle down to a tiny tiny puddle, it'll start smoking suddenly a lot more noticeably.. At this point I stop lighting, and exhale and get my lungs ready for the next hit... I do slowly inhale while evaporating the water as a LITTLE bit of meth vapor is let off in this process, so when the water is gone, I wanna make sure my lungs full capacity is available for my now water-free hit.

well that is all.

Once you've smoked your last bowl YOU DO feel like shit - totally mental - perfectly true statement!
Old 04-08-2012, 02:56
Silver Member

Male from USA - Oregon
TheMoleculeMan is a decent psychonaut.TheMoleculeMan is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

diamondsarewhatever explained this technique very well. However, my imaginary friend suggests plugging both ends of the pipe, restricting any airflow into the pipe. Any airflow into the pipe will affect how it melts.

My imaginary friend also agrees with most people on DF- the water technique is more effective. He usually sets his stove to a temp. high enough to quickly boil off the water, but low enough to get his hand near the coils. Since methamphetamine usually vaporizes around 170-175 C (water at 100 C), that means the water will be gone long before you burn off any meth. Also, you'll notice meth cracking back in the bowl once all the water has been evaporated.

Hope this provided some further assistance
Old 07-08-2012, 03:32
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Philippines
Angelwalker is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

There has already been quite a few good thorough explanations on the best method but just to justify the water method my friends uncles who have beeen smokin for 20+ years have always used this. They only use foil and pyrex tubing and after each session drop about 4 droplets of water down the pyrex tooter into either the foil or a thin glass beaker. If back in the foil they would heat the puddle back and forth till all H2O has evaporated or keep emptying out the tooter resin into the beaker and allow for natural evaporation. It takes quite sometime but i remember he did this for a week and at the end of that week he literally had about 4points of recycled crsytal in that thing which seemed to very pure.

Like huge pinwheels all over just crsytal stacked in layers!
Old 07-08-2012, 04:33
Silver Member

Female from Earth

When you have the water in the bowl and your imaginary friend is heating it off with the flame of a lighter, if it starts to bubble, have they heated it too much? Should you just be heating it slowly and seeing the steam escape? Is boiling the water likely to waste some the product, I guess is what I'm asking D

My cats smoked a point on Friday night last week, just a "minuscule" amount of fun when they' shouldn't have been partying at all - and my cat heated the water and evaporated it off slowly over the course of about 5 minutes. Every now and then, the water started bubbling, but my cat tried to keep it at the point just prior to that. Is that best?
Old 07-08-2012, 06:00
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Philippines
Angelwalker is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

When it starts to bubble is when the H2O really starts to seperate, steam is after all, still water u are doing it correctly just take your time and just keep evaporating until you can see it start to recrystallize after cooling. Not much is wasted cause one has inhaled smoke\steam and didnt do much. Meaning dont freak out if you see steam that might be smoke theres not much shit floatin in it

Good advice
Old 07-08-2012, 08:58
Titanium Member

Male from Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthewaymay View Post
When you have the water in the bowl and your imaginary friend is heating it off with the flame of a lighter, if it starts to bubble, have they heated it too much? Should you just be heating it slowly and seeing the steam escape? Is boiling the water likely to waste some the product, I guess is what I'm asking D

My cats smoked a point on Friday night last week, just a "minuscule" amount of fun when they' shouldn't have been partying at all - and my cat heated the water and evaporated it off slowly over the course of about 5 minutes. Every now and then, the water started bubbling, but my cat tried to keep it at the point just prior to that. Is that best?
Yeah, it's supposed to bubble. Just don't let it bubble for too long, it'll get hot enough to crack certain pipes. Eventually, after it bubbles and evaporates, it'll get to a point where the puddle is teeny tiny (usually takes 2 or 3 minutes of heating, assuming there is a small enough amount of water). Once it gets small enough, suddenly you're going to see it smoking away. When I say suddenly, I mean, very suddenly. When it gets to this point, the water is gone (at least 95% of it anyway) and that's when you want to start inhaling.

In my experience, the resin hit(s) gives me a bigger rush, and a better high than a regular hit. I'm assuming this is because the resin hit is a fairly large amount of meth concentrated into a small tiny amount area wise. I inhale the vapor when I burn the water off too, though it probably contains little to no meth at all. If you do this also, make sure that when it starts smoking, your lungs are empty. You don't wanna take a hit of half water vapour and half meth, it'd be a waste of a good hit. So when it starts smoking usually I stop lighting, make sure I exhale completely, then start lighting again to get a full lungs worth of a hit. If it's not a huge amount of resin, don't bother trying to roll it around in your pipe because it just wont. Just try not to light it constantly, just enough to keep it smoking.

So yes, the bubbling is normal. Usually I light and let it bubble for about 10 seconds or so, and while doing this, I move the water around the pipe so that one spot doesn't get too hot. Like I said, the water if heated enough in one spot will crack certain thinner pipes. Then I let it cool for 10-15 seconds or so. About half a pop bottle caps worth of water should evaporate in about 3 minutes or so using this guideline.
Old 08-08-2012, 00:34
Silver Member

Female from Earth

Sounds exactly like what my cat did on Friday night D Excellent!

Big sesh coming this weekend for my cat, she will hopefully get a nice big hit from the resin after putting a fair amount through the pipe - last Friday was just a little mini party, but you know what they say, "A quick one's a good one." D

Thanks for all your help peeps, many, many thanks.
Old 09-08-2012, 22:09
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from Australia
Rocksbro is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

I'm not a fan of the water technique only because I can do the melting technique a lot faster and for me has proved more efficient/effective.

I plug the end of the pipe where your mouth goes with a small piece of magic eraser and the bowl side with my thumb (as others have mentioned), holding the pipe upright in a vertical position (obv bowl end down).

Then I just go to town on it with a jet lighter, not excessively but enough to have the steady flow of liquid roll down the pipe (do all sides at once- this means having to spin the pipe as much as you can, but be careful not to burn yourself!).

Once it gets to/near enough to the point where stem meets bowl, I stop. Take my thumb off and inhale the excess smoke hanging around. Once the stem is cool enough for me to hold, I just use a Bic and smoke like normal again.

I love waiting for what feels like months for the stem to build up- you get massive puddles in the bowl! Might even have to call it a pool! Hahaha
Old 23-09-2012, 08:20

21 y/o Male from United States
Nieder196 is an unknown quantity at this point

Was successful on the first try

Burnt my thumb though
Old 23-09-2012, 10:42
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
tRAUMA674 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

If you're trying to clean the pipe just buy a new one, cleaning a pipe made me feel like a crackhead...
If you're trying to smoke the resin what I did was melt the stem, then got a bobby pin and scrapped it in the bowl.. Wouldn't try to smoke the resin till I smoked a 60 sack through the pipe though so I can have a good amount of resin.. Always did it with a bic lighter.. Its not that hard only had 3 years of experinece with the pipe
Old 24-09-2012, 00:56

21 y/o Male from United States
Nieder196 is an unknown quantity at this point

If i bought a pipe every time it was dirty... Well, every time it was dirty enough to make me gag or making me go crazy. I would buy one everyday. You gotta think about it. I'm bored as fuck, twacked out, and my girlfriends on the computer... I want the computer!!! lol

It keeps me busy and you know we gotta stay busy lol

Share this on:

Tags
meth, resin

» New Threads
Why do I keep going through...
Last post by Omen12
11 Replies, 335 Views
Nitrous' Effects Increase With Use?
Last post by Dangerousdavid
2 Replies, 280 Views
Speed balling advice!