Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 31-03-2012, 01:00
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%
scoring bunk meth

as meth users we are always having to be careful of fake or bunk meth, we still have those times when it looks like meth but when we do it, either smoked, snorted , or shot, we realize that we have been burnt.

I know it has happend to me , more on my stories a little later , I am interested in reading your stories of getting some jacked up shit. this is for harm reduction purposes.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please dont use the slang term "bunk"
Old 31-03-2012, 01:14
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,317, Level: 12 Points: 7,317, Level: 12 Points: 7,317, Level: 12
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Re: scoring bunk meth

I knew someone that was giving out baby formula.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

One time a friend told me that he got this white powdery substance and found out from someone who he wanted to share it with that it was actually drywall powder. He was pissed off proper like.

this story makes no sense, please proof read before posting

Last edited by trdofbeingtrd; 07-04-2012 at 19:25. Reason: To delete a story done with creative tones.
Old 31-03-2012, 01:41
Silver Member

beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdofbeingtrd View Post
Once upon a time there was a spun out prince who decided to get spun out, at his neighbors castle. Well, on this visit he found out that the king of this castle would make his wizard cook up batches of meth. So the king could make a profit from his wizard, BUT, for those jesters that the king did not like, there was a baby powder formula for his daughter (call her shy) and he would give them "shy shy food".

The prince after finding this out would warn certain pesants, but half of the pesants said "our king is great, and only let's his wizard give out the best meth.

wtf, I think what you're saying is he sold baby food powder as meth, didnt that get easily noticed ?
and half the peasants said king is good and they got good product, ? I have a really hard time with understanding the lets his wizard give out the best meth

do you think you could make it any harder? lol funny
Old 31-03-2012, 09:08
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 378, Level: 3 Points: 378, Level: 3 Points: 378, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My friend, Tiff has a hook up that generally has pretty good stuff. One day Tiff got a shit big from him, and when he asked her opinion, she let him know that the shit was bunk. He couldn't believe it, because no one else had complained, and he himself had found it fulfilling.
They got to thinking and found that her hookup had given her the wrong baggy. The hookup had a neighbor who would specifically ask for part of his shit to be cut with MSM, because he liked the taste, and "he was scared he would get too high, otherwise".
To this day, I still wonder.... WTF, dude?
Not really a funny story, but what the hell. If you don't want to get too high, buy less, save more money.

Always like hearing a good story, haha... Dealers... God love em!
god read, insightful too
Funny story and my friends dealer always claims that she is the only one complaining lol
Old 31-03-2012, 09:24
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisMonroe View Post
My friend, Tiff has a hook up that generally has pretty good stuff. One day Tiff got a shit big from him, and when he asked her opinion, she let him know that the shit was bunk. He couldn't believe it, because no one else had complained, and he himself had found it fulfilling.
They got to thinking and found that her hookup had given her the wrong baggy. The hookup had a neighbor who would specifically ask for part of his shit to be cut with MSM, because he liked the taste, and "he was scared he would get too high, otherwise".
To this day, I still wonder.... WTF, dude?
Not really a funny story, but what the hell. If you don't want to get too high, buy less, save more money.
I thought I had heard it all, that takes the cake, first of all I believe the dealer was testing your friend , if she said it was ok, then he scores because from that day on he is selling her cut dope, I know that because his lame ass story that he gave her the wrong bag, the neighbor likes his shit cut with msm, that is the lamest excuse ever, It was a test and your friend passed it, good for her.

this is the exact thing some dealers will try , and they get away with it , until they get called on it. but that story about the neighbor is a example of how they will try to not look like the devil that they are.
Old 31-03-2012, 09:38
Silver Member

MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beentheredonethatagain View Post
I thought I had heard it all, that takes the cake, first of all I believe the dealer was testing your friend , if she said it was ok, then he scores because from that day on he is selling her cut dope, I know that because his lame ass story that he gave her the wrong bag, the neighbor likes his shit cut with msm, that is the lamest excuse ever, It was a test and your friend passed it, good for her.

this is the exact thing some dealers will try , and they get away with it , until they get called on it. but that story about the neighbor is a example of how they will try to not look like the devil that they are.
That may be, but Tiff and her dealer are extremely good friends, and had been for years. So that makes me wonder. Also, the neighbor in question was an older man, probably in his 60's, who'd only recently started buying. Doesn't make sense that ANYONE would ask for bunk, but I could see how someone might be a little weary of getting "too high" if they know nothing about the drug
It's a mystery!
Old 31-03-2012, 11:42
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

Hmm... Since nearly the time I started smoking chalk, about 3 years ago, I've had the same dealer. I exclusively buy from her, and her only, and she's a wicked dealer. She is in fact, Xena the Warrior Princess, so that's kinda cool too... Anyway... Xena has not once... not ONCE sold me a shitty bag of meth. I mean that literally. As far as I my recollection goes, I've never bought a bag and thought "damn, this shit just isn't very good" nope, always gets me high. After reading and hearing experiences about people every now and again getting shit that burns up too quick, or doesnt get you high, or tastes wrong, or just does not get you high... I've realized I should be pretty thankful! I fear that day... That inevitable day that always comes sooner or later, where you lose your hookup. Can Xena hook me up till I'm 75? That'd be DOPE... But no, not likely. Should I smoke meth until I'm 75? No, that's an awful idea! If I attempt to smoke meth until I'm 75, will I even live to 75? Yeah, I'm gonna live forever.

Back when I lived in North Ontario, in a small town in the middle of nowhere, I've gotten bunk coke, bunk E, bunk mushrooms... Bunk everything. The Advil was even bunk for fucks sake. What a pain eh? You're all happy, sitting, awaiting patiently for your pill/powder/whatever-the-fuck to kick in.... 30 minutes pass by... "feel nothing, okay should come soon " ........... 50 minutes "hmmm.. must be slow acting pills... Hope they aren't bunk! "............. 1.5 hours later "fuck me, I'm goin to bed"

So I can definitely relate to the feeling of getting bullshit excuses for drugs. Not a good feeling.. And God, that was for drugs I wasn't even addicted to... If I bought a nice gram of meth... Meth that I so desperately crave and need day in and day out... I imagine it would be a major, MAJOR let down. That's why I fucking seriously do fear the day I lose Xena. But no use in stressing about something before it happens. I'll cross that bridge when the I reach it. Eventually one day she will move past selling drugs for a living, or get arrested, or move away, or I'll move away... Though the latter is my prerogative. Finding a new connect will not be much of a problem for me, I just hope he or she is as solid as Xena, who after nearly 3 years is a good friend as well as my source for the chemical that courses through my blood and puts my mind at ease... takes away the stress.. makes me happy. Yeah, I don't wanna experience it. Overall, meth in Canada however is usually of high quality. That's because it's a somewhat newer trend in Canada compared to the States, and it's not quite as rampant. Sooner or later though, greed will over take many of the otherwise good meth dealers of the North, and the chalk is gonna start getting stomped on harder, and harder. Be that as it may, as long as you know a good group of druggy friends, know where to look, and can ask the right questions, you can find good meth/coke/whatever no matter where you are. It's out there, just gotta sniff it out -
Just like Tucan Sam.

I kinda got a theory... If you want it bad enough... If you need it bad enough... You will find a good source. Generally anyway. I won't settle for a shitty hookup. Lol I've been through so many coke dealers in the past few years. Some are hit and miss, some started out good but suck now, some always sucked, but a few are always good. Tonight I picked up a half ball of blow off a completely new guy that suddenly showed up around the neighbourhood. Lets just say, he has made a good first impression 8D - A lil blow here, a lil gak there makes for a happy CanadianBakin.

And then there's always pot. The great thing about pot, when I lived in Ontario, some of it was amazing and the rest was pretty good. Even the shittiest, most dry, leafiest pot will still get you high hehe... Since I've lived in British Columbia (just over 3 years now) I have never came across weed that was anything less than fan-fucking-tastic.

As for the above story, it was a good read xD .... But... I agree with BeenThereDoneThatAgain... Knowing dealers, and tweakers, and some of the SHIT that comes out of their mouths lol, I think that when he was confronted about the poor quality shit that he sold, in an attempt to maintain his "pride", made up the story about a guy who wants MSM in his meth and mixing up the baggies by accident. Then he replaced it with uncut meth. This way he doesn't damage his reputation/pride. Even if he is a good friend, for a long time - Well, let's just say, a lot of people will do some pretty immoral things when it comes down to....... Money! Of course... Money is the root of all evil. Our whole world revolves around and is run by money. Money is the incentive for everything. It drives us, controls us and it wouldnt surprise me at all if it was made up.

Also, the customer wanted MSM in it, so the dealer said he added some for him... That poses the question: "Why does the dealer have MSM to be able to do that for him in the first place?", so he's cutting it either way. And even if this neighbour did "want cut meth", how does he mix up the baggies? And if the neighbour "likes the taste of MSM", he must have smoked meth at least a couple times, and probably wouldn't be afraid of meth that's just "too good" lol. To me, I can't see at all how this wasn't a total fabrication.

Then again, there is more to every story than people realize, and I don't know the dude or anything about their relationship... So who fuckin knows eh?

Never-the-less, good story MissMonroe! Thanks.

you have made some very excellent remarks about MSM
interesting thoughts and comments

Last edited by CanadianBakin; 31-03-2012 at 11:54.
Old 31-03-2012, 17:30
Silver Member

Quote:
That may be, but Tiff and her dealer are extremely good friends, and had been for years. So that makes me wonder. Also, the neighbor in question was an older man, probably in his 60's, who'd only recently started buying. Doesn't make sense that ANYONE would ask for bunk, but I could see how someone might be a little weary of getting "too high" if they know nothing about the drug
It's a mystery!
ok think about this, If I was a dealer (which I am Not) and someone said to me hey beenthere I want my package cut with msm, I would be like dude ok but I dont have that and dont ever plan on having it since I dont put that shit in any of my stuff.

so I guess this dealer is just going to happen to have some laying around? but why would he ? is he just going to go and try to buy it ? No I do not believe he would. understand he is full of shit, who has MSM right? think girl think.

With friends like that , who needs friends? I meant with friends like that who needs enimes?
Old 31-03-2012, 18:26
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,317, Level: 12 Points: 7,317, Level: 12 Points: 7,317, Level: 12
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

I was in a creative mood.

Yeah, the guy who made the stuff made GREAT stuff, but, for the people he did not like for whatever reason or if he just felt like saving money I guess, he would give them baby formula.

Tweekers (and I don't say this in judgement, ex tweeker here that meth was number one drug) as a rule when fiending don't seem to observe things so great when they are in a hurry to get spun. Most people, specifically the people who snorted it, could not tell that 75% or more was baby formula.

A friend was asked to get a small baggie for someone once, that friend found out that "shy shy food" was what was going out, the friend took it to the person who bought it, and they said "you got ripped off, you don't want to do this stuff". The person thought the friend said it so they would just throw it away and then the friend could get it, so since they didn't believe the friend, they snorted a fat rail right in front of the friend. The friend said "now do you believe me", and the buyer said "no, that's some good shit"

Old 31-03-2012, 19:14
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBakin View Post
Also, the customer wanted MSM in it, so the dealer said he added some for him... That poses the question: "Why does the dealer have MSM to be able to do that for him in the first place?", so he's cutting it either way. And even if this neighbour did "want cut meth", how does he mix up the baggies? And if the neighbour "likes the taste of MSM", he must have smoked meth at least a couple times, and probably wouldn't be afraid of meth that's just "too good" lol. To me, I can't see at all how this wasn't a total fabrication.

You nailed it, I didnt see your post until I after I made my reply about that dealer, bravo for pointing this out, you are on top of your game it sounds to me. really who has cut and why would anyone have it ? yep thats right , they cut their dope for bigger profit, on the back of the end user.

the part about " you are the only one who complained " is the universal language of cut dope dealers.
Old 31-03-2012, 20:50
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beentheredonethatagain View Post
ok think about this, If I was a dealer (which I am Not) and someone said to me hey beenthere I want my package cut with msm, I would be like dude ok but I dont have that and dont ever plan on having it since I dont put that shit in any of my stuff.

so I guess this dealer is just going to happen to have some laying around? but why would he ? is he just going to go and try to buy it ? No I do not believe he would. understand he is full of shit, who has MSM right? think girl think.

With friends like that , who needs friends? I meant with friends like that who needs enimes?
Well I did know that his girlfriend (schizophrenic, shady, yadiyadiya) had introduced him to this method, so if he had some, it wouldn't surprise me, I totally understand everyone having to make their piece, until it comes to MY piece hah.
Tiff had only believed him about HER baggie because he had never cut it before, and had taught her to tell the difference when looking under a magnifying glass.
Buuuuttt, who knows, maybe her dude had some money he needed to make fast, and did it on purpose. She ended up getting herself a new baggie of some good
Old 31-03-2012, 20:56
Palladium Member

Female from USA - Washington
sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.
Points: 1,678, Level: 6 Points: 1,678, Level: 6 Points: 1,678, Level: 6
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

This is only a slight deviation from the topic, but this thread really had me thinking. I even asked my therapist about it yesterday. (well not specifically but generally)

I always just kinda took the bunk when I got it, and I remember thinking "its my own fault. price I pay for using drugs."
And that led me to my past, where I also somewhat 'accepted' things that were done to me or things that happened as 'just my own fault'.

Weird, eh? Therapist helps me to see I don't deserve to get 'shit' when I am entitled to quality. Accepting it only reinforces my low self esteem.

Strange, the things one learns here at DF.
Old 31-03-2012, 22:36
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyspy View Post
This is only a slight deviation from the topic, but this thread really had me thinking. I even asked my therapist about it yesterday. (well not specifically but generally)

I always just kinda took the bunk when I got it, and I remember thinking "its my own fault. price I pay for using drugs."
And that led me to my past, where I also somewhat 'accepted' things that were done to me or things that happened as 'just my own fault'.

Weird, eh? Therapist helps me to see I don't deserve to get 'shit' when I am entitled to quality. Accepting it only reinforces my low self esteem.

That's pretty interesting
I tend to be more vocal about my wishes, though. My friend bought some yesterday from a new guy, one of her sisters hook ups. She made it very clear that she wasn't giving him the chance to fuck her over, she was going to check the shit out, and if she didn't like it she wasn't buying, sorry you walked 4 blocks haha.
But she's also that way in all aspects of her life, she rarely holds back, whether that's a good thing or not...
Old 01-04-2012, 02:42
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyspy View Post
)

pat on the back, for bravely talked this out with a person we trust, as users we tend beat ourselves up enough without allowing others to pile on, so dont beat yourself into submition and try not to allow yourself to fall victum to preditors.

this is my hope for us..
Quote:
That's pretty interesting
I tend to be more vocal about my wishes, , she rarely holds back, whether that's a good thing or not...
I am like you , I am vocal about my wishes.. I love the way you phrased that, well said.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:07

30 y/o Male from USA - Indiana
tallhood is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

Its kinda sketchy ground we walk on doing such risky business with cut-slangers and untrustworthy characters isnt it. I dont buy that story about the guy supposedly asking ffor msm in his either add that one to the list.
Clear (ice) is about the only thing around here ive seen a dude get burned on a handful of times and he has been guilty of putting a lil extra heat in his bags too on occasion (depending on quality/the customer etc) so ive seen a few tricks but the weirdest clear he's ever encountered was from a good friend who told him straight up she got something kinda weird in a ball, and he had the extra $ on him at the time and boredom to take a g off her. Anyway point is the stuff had like powder on it that clung to it and it smelled soapy? It def wasnt crack. We ended up just snortin it, it had some zoom just weird never seen something cut like that so didnt bother even trying to re-sale it, just put it in the backup-bin stash for personal.

As for anhydrous he messed with a cook who never seemed to be all that at cooking just OK. Found out later from his ex gf he was grinding up some kind of vitamins (she said she was unsure) into his as soon as the batch dried. He burned him pretty bad randomly 1 night with what had to be like 90% pills in it so he swore off ever buying from him again. Well, desperate times call for desperate measures so another night amongst entertaining friends and playing the wait game he got a half off him and purposely eyeballed the hell out the bag opened it & put it under a light and everything. It looked sticky flakey & right on the mark for once...but it ended up being fake as shit and he remembered a head shop that got shut down awhile back for selling bath salts had some stuff they called "Atomic" he tried and this GARBAGE looked just like it. Idk if its bath salts or maybe plant food? But its soft & fluffy stuff, not worth a damn snorted idk if it smokes, he doesnt smoke much except a hot rail once in awhile. Havent seen it since shop shut down or that last encounter with a-hole cook but around here alot of ppl try pawning off their shake with bathsalts its rediculous. Ive seen ppl buy soft white looking chunks that are killer and ppl calling not mad but wanting more. Red p always eludes me ive seen it look a few different ways and had the worst quality look exactly the same as the best.

thanks for sharing your expeirence, good post
Old 02-04-2012, 01:09
Silver Member

Male from United States
GLD94 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I recently went on a little meth binge for the first time and came up on some bad shit the second time and messed my body up pretty bad. Maybe it was how much I did for my first few times trying it cuz I only did it (4) times throughout my whole life, and all of those times were in a 4 day period. Well... the first night, I got some and took around (15) hits which was WAY too much, i was bouncing off the walls! I took it around 8-9 at night and stayed up all night, i was definitely still high the next day and was fiending for more... So the next day, the same guy i got it from previously said he didn't have anymore so i was searching around my town and found another guy, i've known this guy for some time but he is an EXTREMELY sketchy character.. I didn't have any $$ at the time so i told him i would trade him a watch for a little bit... I met up with this guy and we talked for a bit and i ended up not trading him the watch because the baggy he pulled out looked like a 20 sac so i was like nvm i will just keep my watch and He insisted on just giving me the bag for free... So i took the baggy over to these 2 other guys's house who was also looking for some that night and we all toked the 20 sac up quickly. I'd say we each got around 10 good hits. (both of the guys were long time meth users especially Huey) and even THEY seemed to be acting a little weird off of it.. saying how it tasted a little "funky" but it seemed to taste just like the other sac i got the night before... So it's now 1 in the morning, we're all extremely blazed (I also snorted a Norco10 that was crushed down and given to me for free which was an extremely bad idea) and I leave to go home.. i go home, pass out (amped) it's now 5 in the morning and the guy i was gonna trade the watch to, is now calling me back over to the house i was just at 4 hours ago. I went back and there was now 2 other guys there who had stuff so we toked up 2 MORE fat bowls between, Me and (5) other people, one of the guys that showed up saw me hit it and was like WOAH dude don't hit it like that!!(I was hitting it as if I was hitting a pipe of weed because this was only my second time smoking meth & I was looking for the weed high so I inhaled it, And The guy I got the free sac from asks "is this the same stuff i gave you?" I said no, he then took a hit... He wouldn't take a hit of the stuff he gave me every time i offered him which was really strange and made me think oh fuck.... So now, it's about 8:30 in the morning, and i'm feeling like SHIT. (Huey, the long term meth user after smoking it was passed out in one of the rooms & was breathing extremely hard) (Floyd another meth user was acting extremely strange from when i first saw him to after smoking the bad stuff) little did I know, you can get "bad" meth... so as the day went by, i went straight home and got into bed, (i didn't leave my bed for 2 weeks straight) I smoked another 4 hits of meth from one of the guys i met that night and it hurt it even more... what it did to me was unbelievably SCARY and i'm quite sure LIFE threatening... I had an extreme tightness in my chest, I could've swore i heard the inside of my head crack, i'm pretty sure my heart was extremely sore & beating irregularly... I was sure I was going to take my last breath at any second... The CONSTANT chest pain and heart pain / excruciating headache and extremely HEAVY heart beat lasted about a month... It has now been almost (2months) since all of that, and i guess i've improved a lot... The symptoms increase a lot during night time. My heart still beats heavily (I can feel it in my stomach, and sometimes other places of my body) my chest still tightens every once in a while (ESPECIALLY when smoking weed), I have a throbbing head ache EVERY night and sometimes through the day, I get weird sensations as if my circulation is cut off or idk what it is but it's an extremely weird SICK feeling like something is about to explode or stop only for a couple seconds then it goes away, and during the night it's really hard to breathe usually keeping me up all night... (Oh and by the way, the meth head Huey, stated that he had a lung infection and was constantly coughing and hitting his chest and it looked like it was hard for him to breathe... this guy was a class A meth head, fungus growing on his gums, few teeth, weird as fuck looking, just scary...) I was stupid for hitting the pipe after someone like that and I think he might've had Pleurisy which I think I now have... because during the night when i'm about to sleep, it's hard to breathe, my heartbeats are HEAVY, and always 1 nostril gets clogged if not both making it only possible to breathe through my mouth which isn't fun. I hear a constant ringing noise, my muscles willl tingle every so often, and everytime i exhale my heart slows down quite a bit almost feeling as if it's going to stop. I went to the ER about a week after it happened because the symptoms were constant and unbareable.. they did an EKG, chest x-ray, hooked me up on a monitor, and took blood tests... Everything came back OK. a little arythmia but nothing major he said. I'm wondering if I should go get more blood work to see how i'm doing because the symptoms still act up during the night.. any suggestions? :/ Please give some feed back, thanks for reading and thanks for your time.. MY suggestion to all, stay away from ALL white drugs, it just isn't worth it.

GLD94 added 34 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Oh and by the way, Floyd one of the guy's i smoked it with, is now in Rehab. and I don't even know what happened to that Huey guy but i sure do hope the best for him, and more information about my symptoms, I was having numb experiences like... I'd wake up and my left arm or leg would be numb, and during the day if I sat in a upright position in a chair, my right knee cap would go numb... The numbness first started out with my Ring fingers going numb on each hand every morning I'd wake up... it only did that a couple of times though. The numbness of body parts has slowly gone away even though I woke up the other day with my right arm completey numb but i was laying on my back with it behind my head which is why i think it went numb. Please give me some feed back, i wanna know if what i'm experiencing is normal with OVER doing meth or getting BUNK meth, thanks everyone!!(:

GLD94 added 199 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Errrrr, I just smoked 4 more hits of meth today, I seem to feel fine though, and there's no chest tightness like I get with weed, i'm done with meth after today though I was only seeing if it tightened my chest like it does with weed, the ultimatum is no. but this drug is a killa, and i don't wanna die... i'm only 17 ahaha.

GLD94 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

oops, I meant 18*

It's a really good post, but hard to read due to no paragraph breaks.
thanks for sharing your story with us, two stars, btw if you could make paragraphs instead of one super long , it would be easier on the eyes

Last edited by GLD94; 02-04-2012 at 01:09. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-11-2012, 04:44

Female from United States
Batty Girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1

This one time and only time I was ever screwed, was when I drove 2 hours to pick up a bag, get back home. When I got there I looked at it forever because it felt kinda waxy. But I was also jonesing so i said screw it, hit a blast, and then discover the dude had given me the wrong baggie. (he called right after i hit it) It was freaking candle wax melted just to look like crystals! I put all of it in a spoon and melted it, sure enough, it was indeed candle wax. The bag was meant for someone else who had screwed him over. In the end, he brought me more.
Old 17-03-2013, 09:21

24 y/o Male from United States
MrBigStuff is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

My story goes something like this...
Afoaf, which we are from the southern region of the U.S. , Ms to be exact, was getting this stuff from a guy he knows. He would get the goods and get home, stuff looked like meth, acted like meth, even kinda smoked like meth. But the high was just weird. You would get up and stay awake all night, but there was no leg to it. No grinding of the teeth. Just BLAH. He would smoke a bowl in the glass, and after only a couple hits the stem would be cloudy as hell. It would burn clear and harden up again in a matter of seconds. It's a very crazy situation. I've read where people score shit that takes 3 min to crystallize again but he's never gotten anything that took that long. We've tried and tried to figure out exactly what the d man is using but can't quite put our fingers on it!
Old 17-03-2013, 09:56

20 y/o Male from USA - Oklahoma
Mr. Love Park is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

I had a friend once who once got .5 of what looked like some high quality stuff, he came home and tried smoking it and it would not melt down, he thought maybe it was just really cut, so he then he preceded to just try crushing it up and snorting it. Whatever it was though put a giant dent in his ID and would not even break up. Whilst confronting the dealer about it, she said he was a liar and she would never sell something like that. To this day, we have no idea what it was. Hahah

Share this on: