Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Oxymorphone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 29-03-2012, 09:24
Mercury Member

Male from Earth
Pliskin needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Trouble with the new Oxymorphone pill Opana

My friend Boris just came across some 10mg Opanas recenty, the ones with an "E" imprint on one side and then the mg amount imprinted on the other. Apparently these contain some new form of extended release silicone of some sort, this is just what Boris heard through the grapevine, and says he knows no efficient way of consuming these. Boris asked me to find out this information for him. Any suggestions or info would help. Thanks guys.

Charlie

Post Quality Evaluations:
This topic has already been extensively discussed. Please use the search engine prior to starting a new thread.
Old 29-03-2012, 12:01
Silver Member

Male from United States
blackwrx is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Trouble with the new Oxymorphone pill Opana

Oral is really the only way for now. You could let it soak overnight, and evap the water to get oxymorphone powder maybe.
Old 29-03-2012, 13:51
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

32 y/o Male from United States
Eeeee Dub!!! is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Throw it in the trash and go find something you can abuse properly.

If they had these 5 years ago I would never have gotten into opiates in the first place. Unless you wxnt to look up and perform a long scientific proccess you are gonna have to just eat it. Chopping it up in little pieces helps and drink a glass of grapefriut juice with it to. Sorry for the bad news buddy, good luck!
Old 29-03-2012, 17:27

Male from United States
Drummer16 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Can someone please tell me if I can the generics crush up fine? Everyone, just switch your meds to the generic. Fuck endo.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:51
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from USA - Texas
pillyd47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I know that you can use the ISO extraction on the 15mg generic oxymorphones, I believe imprinted with a half moon on one side and 262 on the other. or just snort the powder. As of yet I haven't seen the new formulation opanas and hope it stays that way! Sound like hell... Gonna stick with generics from now on atleast when possible.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:39
Mercury Member

Male from Earth
Pliskin needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Boris told me he chopped up the pills as best he could, microwaved them to make them soft, then chewed and sucked on the pieces until they dissolved. He told me he felt great after about 20 minutes of the pieces dissolving. Boris, however, said he would not recommend these types of Opana pills to anyone.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Charlie
Old 01-04-2012, 20:28

Male from United States

Thanks for the info about the half moon generic 15mgs. I found this info elsewhere as well. It said it's a LOT of powder to snort. There weren't any gelling issues, and they seemed to work the same as the name brand. Sounds like I will have to lower my toleriance.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:56

jman1982 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Hello all, my cat has been wondering about these generic's and was kind of scared to try these because of not knowing if they are any good or not. So I will tell my cat's vet to go ahead and give my cat a script of these and try them and report back. SWIM's cat has just recently started "Plugging" the 10MG Opana ER's and WOW I LOVE THIS way better than snorting them. My CAT really love's his doctor, he give's him what ever he wants because my CAT has been a client since he was 12 years old. He know's that my cat knows his stuff and ALL of the danger's and know's his limit's on anykind of pill. The doctor said my CAT know's better about pills them he does..LOL
Old 04-04-2012, 04:07

Male from United States

Weird, plugging is supposed to be like 10% bioavailability...you sure it was as great as you thought? I think I have tried it before and didn't notice much...
Old 04-04-2012, 05:07

jman1982 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummer16 View Post
Weird, plugging is supposed to be like 10% bioavailability...you sure it was as great as you thought? I think I have tried it before and didn't notice much...
I think you might be wrong. Everyone else has told SWIM that plugging these pills would be just like IV'ing them, and the bioavailability would be really high (70-90%). That is just what SWIM was told by some "old" dogs...LOL
Old 04-04-2012, 18:41

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by jman1982 View Post
I think you might be wrong. Everyone else has told SWIM that plugging these pills would be just like IV'ing them, and the bioavailability would be really high (70-90%). That is just what SWIM was told by some "old" dogs...LOL
You got any references to this rather than just hearsay? If you are right, my god, my life will change forever. I have read a few threads here and there on both bluelight and other forums that say plugging is about 10%. I think the ultimate bioavailability thread says it too lol. I am lazy to get sources, but I think everyone on this forum would agree with me and that if plugging was really 90%, we all wouldn't be insufflating these lol. So, the "onus" (kind of a pun on anus, get it?) is on you to show otherwise.
Old 20-04-2012, 06:10
Silver Member

Male from Earth
johnnyw is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1

I'm too lazy to look it up as well, but I was always under the impression (and it makes sense logically and I still believe it) that plugging and snorting have the same bioavailability, regardless of what it is. The reason is because they are both mucous membranes. That's it. They are the same thing. Maybe you could argue one worked better than the other, but it shouldn't be from bioavailability, this is assuming they are properly moisturized. I say this because the head of your penis is technically a mucous membrane and I highly doubt sticking your dick in a pile of coke would do anything. Ladies, the inside of the clitoral hood and the clit itself are onboard the mucous membrane train. Kind of gross. Oh, and the urethra. So, hypothetically if we put them ... aw nevermind, you see where I'm going. Stop yelling at me, all I'm saying is the difference in the bioavailability of things in the anus and the nose in optimal conditions should be statistically negligible.
Old 22-05-2012, 14:59

64 y/o Male from United States
bumpie is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, those damn POS pill formulated in the new hard plastic have hit here hard also. Until someone can figure out how to defeat this crap I think I will just go and get the next best thing that still works on the market today.
All I need is some help from you guys : Which med out there in your opinion is still in production that can still be crushed and snorted by my aardvark. He is in bad shape and in chronic pain and like the other person in the post has no trouble getting pain meds because of his history with the chronic pain. Can anyone help?
Im sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place , I am not trying to hyjack the thread , just trying to get a helpful answer.
Old 22-05-2012, 16:03
Silver Member

Male from United States
oxalot is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1

My evil monkey likes the new generic 15's crush an snort. I have heard rumors of 45% bio-availability as opposed to 10% oral. Also there is the eating of a high fat meal with these that may increase BA to same. Don't know if either is true andd yeah, I'm lazy too, probably won't look it up. But these generics are great. BUT, don't run out before you get more. you'll regret it. instant withdrawal. not the usual 1-3 days. it hits in hours and hard.
Old 22-05-2012, 17:40

Male from Australia
Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,034, Level: 4 Points: 1,034, Level: 4 Points: 1,034, Level: 4
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%

@bumpie

if you've got chronic pain issues and an opiate abuse habit, why not ask your doctor to prescribe things you can't abuse and then don't abuse them? You're asking for your pain to get worse with a boom and bust cycle and rising tolerance through chewing. Being in bad shape I'd suggest a brief detox - save money, increase effect on pain etc. Also, you're saying that you're struggling to get pain meds, so getting your habit under some control would let what you have go further.

Common sense, plain spoken and well put suggestions.
Old 22-05-2012, 18:33
Nomen est Omen

51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 4,892, Level: 10 Points: 4,892, Level: 10 Points: 4,892, Level: 10
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummer16 View Post
You got any references to this rather than just hearsay? If you are right, my god, my life will change forever. I have read a few threads here and there on both bluelight and other forums that say plugging is about 10%. I think the ultimate bioavailability thread says it too lol. I am lazy to get sources, but I think everyone on this forum would agree with me and that if plugging was really 90%, we all wouldn't be insufflating these lol. So, the "onus" (kind of a pun on anus, get it?) is on you to show otherwise.
The bio-availability of almost any drug is greater when plugging than when used nasally and certainly than when consumed because of lack of first-pass extraction by the liver. Also, while the percentages between plugging and nasal use may be relatively close, the difference lies in surface area. When you plug, you are introducing the drug into a greater surface area-along with an increased number of blood vessels available for absorption-as compared to intra-nasal use, which has a relatively small surface area as compared to the anal cavity. Does that make more sense?

Another way in which I have heard of is to chop the pills into powder, put in water, and wait 24 hours. Then, just drink the water. After filtering, of course! This only works if you are able to exhibit willpower and have the ability to wait 24 hours to get buzzed though.

Was about to post same info but toxin did it first!
Old 23-05-2012, 23:10

64 y/o Male from United States
bumpie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeee Dub!!! View Post
Throw it in the trash and go find something you can abuse properly.

!
Good advice, how about what is the next best thing to use??? Hell I've been on the opana 40ERs since they came out & I have no other experience with any other compound. Appreciate any help
Old 24-05-2012, 13:29
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from United States
curious_38 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

The 20 E imprint pills are useless I read through the forums I could find here unless I'm missing the obvious. How do though's darn thing able to provide pain relief! I heard centrifuge the medication. Not sure of a sure way to plug, or, if it does have a higher BA than 10%

curious_38 added 4 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Withdrawal starts before the limited relief starts. No one I know wants to have to by a chemistry set just to figure out problem like this. I'm new to the site and am having trouble searching?

Last edited by curious_38; 24-05-2012 at 13:29. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-05-2012, 18:20
Nomen est Omen

51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 4,892, Level: 10 Points: 4,892, Level: 10 Points: 4,892, Level: 10
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious_38 View Post
The 20 E imprint pills are useless I read through the forums I could find here unless I'm missing the obvious. How do though's darn thing able to provide pain relief! I heard centrifuge the medication. Not sure of a sure way to plug, or, if it does have a higher BA than 10%

curious_38 added 4 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Withdrawal starts before the limited relief starts. No one I know wants to have to by a chemistry set just to figure out problem like this. I'm new to the site and am having trouble searching?
What exactly are you having trouble with in searching? You might want to check out our Newbie help group if you keep having difficulty, or you can PM me and I will try and help in any way possible. I find your post somewhat confusing, but I'll try here. There are really not many ways of plugging, so I am confused somewhat about your statement regarding a "sure" way. It's a 2 step procedure, insert and depress the plunger. Unless you are not "sure" if it is in or not, and if it is THAT loose, you have problems WAY beyond anything I can help with! lol! Plugging will have a higher availability than the traditional oral route, as it by-passes the first pass extraction process in the liver. I also do not think that many members have access to a proper centrifuge, so that tech is probably not worth exploring as much as some others might be. And "withdrawal starts before limited relief starts"? What is this in relation to?
Old 24-06-2012, 04:51

Male from United States
Bmrangers is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Buddy was recently switched from 6-8 30 mg oxycodone a day to 2 20 mg Opana ER (very unfortunately they are "crush resistant"), as well as 3-4 10 mg Opana IR. He is informed of the conversion ratios. Apparently intranasally the oxymorphone is 5,6 some even say 7 to 8 times as strong as the oxycodone. When taken by mouth apparently it is only 2x the strength. Buddy is experiencing nowhere near the euphoric effects on the oxymorphone. Buddy has increased himself to 2 at a time of 20mg ER's and lining up 3 at a time of the 10mg IR's. It still does not take the same effect on buddy. Was his dr trying to lower his daily intake without coming right out and saying it? Any suggestions for buddy on how to give it a kick so he can have some fun. He needs his meds for pain from a horrible car accident. They are barely taking the edge off as is but at least there is no w/d. Buddy is well experienced in all forms of fun but is a fan of the opi's. He is also rx'd Xanax 1mg 3x a day but takes all 3 in the evening hoping to catch a nod somewhere. Buddy's looking for some insight on what to do w these crush resistant 20mg Opana ER's bc they do no justice or any other advice on how to have some more fun with what he's got in the meantime. Thanks friends~
Old 23-07-2012, 04:24

29 y/o Male from United States
opanabob82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

To get the most of the new opana er's:
First remove the coating, I find that wetting pill and rubbing it off works great.
Crush pill with pliers if able and cut up into small pieces with knife or razor blade.
Place pieces on your spoon and heat spoon with stove or torch until pieces liquify to a black/dark brown tar like consistency.
Hit spoon with 1 - 2 cc/100 - 200 units of water(water will boil once it touches spoon).
Mix up water and "tar" with apparatus, drop in cotton, pull back, and enjoy. The process of heating, adding water, and enjoying can be repeated multiple times, at least 2.

I've been told that to snort place pill in shot glass, microwave 15 min, then freeze, I think the same, 15 min, then it can be crushed for inhilation. Pill may need to be cut into pieces first. I have not tried this so attempt at your own expense.

I hope this helps anyone that's getting frustrated with the new opana er formula.
(the first process listed here works for the new op oxys as well. Not sure about the 2nd process.)
Old 28-07-2012, 06:32

Male from United States
boomhaar is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

What mg. is thi? The guy I know uses 30er. Seems like that would destroy the omorph as well as gel.

boomhaar added 62 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by opanabob82 View Post
First remove the coating, I find that wetting pill and rubbing it off works great.
Crush pill with pliers if able and cut up into small pieces with knife or razor blade.
Place pieces on your spoon and heat spoon with stove or torch until pieces liquify to a black/dark brown tar like consistency.
Hit spoon with 1 - 2 cc/100 - 200 units of water(water will boil once it touches spoon).
Mix up water and "tar" with apparatus, drop in cotton, pull back, and enjoy. The process of heating, adding water, and enjoying can be repeated multiple times, at least 2.

I've been told that to snort place pill in shot glass, microwave 15 min, then freeze, I think the same, 15 min, then it can be crushed for inhilation. Pill may need to be cut into pieces first. I have not tried this so attempt at your own expense.

I hope this helps anyone that's getting frustrated with the new opana er formula.
(the first process listed here works for the new op oxys as well. Not sure about the 2nd process.)
About to try it. next post will tell you his results.

boomhaar added 58 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

He got something out of it. It does work.

He Just cant see blood through the dark tar, water mixture. Some does not cook down. Gotta think that was only 1 or 2 mgs
worth of buzz. Us there anyway to clear up the liquid?

Last edited by boomhaar; 28-07-2012 at 06:32. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 31-07-2012, 04:42

24 y/o Male from United States
razledazle is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

swim has been doing it the way opanabob says for a long time now didnt know that some ppl didnt know this method....it works great expsecially the 40mg ones you can get atleast 3 really really good pulls off of it.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:44
Silver Member

Male from Earth
johnnyw is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by opanabob82 View Post

This is for the the newest ones with the indent on both sides? My questions are:
1. Just the pill in a shot glass with no liquid? and
2. Is the freezing to 're-set' the pill or to get it cold to crush, i.e., after the freezing can it be brought back to room temperature or does it need to be left in the freezer until it is time to crush them? Thanks.

anyone else heard that 45 days from today is the release of the generic ER's up to 40mg? From at least one company anyway, I read they stopped a few others somehow. I wonder what kind of protection they will have. Surely not the patented TimeRX or whatever this newest devil is, which may just be an evolution of the old TimeRX, I don't know. I do know that 8 20's a day of this newest pill isn't close to the same of the older pills, I'm ready to switch back, or try this generic.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:04
Mercury Member

28 y/o Male from United States
Astal needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

grind em to dust with a dremel snort the dust, i thought i was gonna die when i did that to a 40

Share this on:

Tags
opana, oxymorphone