Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cocaine & Crack
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 28-03-2012, 08:51
Silver Member

Male from Spain
RoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,409, Level: 8 Points: 3,409, Level: 8 Points: 3,409, Level: 8
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Physiological immunity to cocaine: Is it possible?

Robo knows a 30 yo woman who is apparently immune to large amounts of cocaine, presenting no aparent physiological or psychological response to it.

I know for a fact that the cocaine produced significant effects on several people who took an even lower dose.How os this possible?She seems to be extremely prone to severe seasonal allergoes as well as an allergy to latex.Could her immune system be responding naturally to the cocaine?Withou the need for a "vaccine"?

Robo
Old 28-03-2012, 09:43
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from Earth
DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 626, Level: 3 Points: 626, Level: 3 Points: 626, Level: 3
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: Physiological immunity to cocaine: Is it possible?

She isn't alone.
My research badger has never got anything but an empty wallet from cocaine. Fortunately, novocaine at the dentists does its job just fine.
If nothing else, it'll save some cash )
Old 29-03-2012, 00:23
Titanium Member

22 y/o Female from Earth
Nanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,859, Level: 8 Points: 2,859, Level: 8 Points: 2,859, Level: 8
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%

Could just be bunk....Have others gotten high off coke from the same source?
Old 29-03-2012, 17:05
Silver Member

Male from Spain
RoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPAC

Quote:
Could just be bunk....Have others gotten high off coke from the same source?
Not just the same source, but the same batch as well.Besides, judging by the above response I doubt this case is unique at all, and welcome anecdotal reports as well.

Robo
Old 29-03-2012, 23:29
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.
Points: 1,828, Level: 6 Points: 1,828, Level: 6 Points: 1,828, Level: 6
Activity: 5.4% Activity: 5.4% Activity: 5.4%

Okay, this is in no way meant to condone cocaine, but;
I know a dude who has snorted the killer coke, and got nothing, and others were. He never got shit from snorting it, only smoking or slamming, and he snorted it first...
Needless to say, he hasnt done much in his life.
Old 31-03-2012, 14:50
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from Earth
DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.DocBrock probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 626, Level: 3 Points: 626, Level: 3 Points: 626, Level: 3
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Lines chopped from the same bag.
El Stripey felt quite excluded ( and the others were not placebo.
He's tried snorting, eating and rubbing it on his gums. All to no avail.
Having seen what assheads some folk turn into on it, he isn't that bothered anyway.

He's sat there utterly cabbaged and happy on his share of a jug of poppy tea whilst others declared it a waste of time and effort.

He did get one heck of a kick from a crack pipe, but didn't like it, so that was a one off. My guess is we are all wired slightly differently. I do think it'd be stupid to ramp up amounts to silly levels just to see if an effect can be gained though. That has caught folk out in the past.
Coke might add life, but try being the straight one. It's like being sober when your friends are drunk. Seeing what you can become has kept myself and most of my friends sober for the best part of 20 years. After a time, you don't miss being unable/unwilling to join in, plus, you have fewer apologies to make )
Old 31-03-2012, 17:25
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Ghetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline Medline
Points: 5,821, Level: 11 Points: 5,821, Level: 11 Points: 5,821, Level: 11
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%

To be honest it very well could be purity, impure cocaine will effect some and not others. And its very likely that if it was incredibly impure that someone may not feel anything at all, its happened to this person before.

And looking at all almost everybody who has responded saying they or someone they know are immune, are people coming from Europe. Its a sad truth that Europe has never gotten the best cocaine, and it wasn't until recently that cocaine even began to get big on that continent. The best thing to do is to bitch out your dealers and tell them you aren't gonna pay for junk until they get something better. Believe it or not this strategy sometimes does work, as long as you are/were a steady customer and don't bitch unless necessary about other things as well.

A foafoaf has personally done cocaine that was so impure he got absolutely nothing out of it, there was some cocaine present though but just not enough. While others will do that exact same batch and seem to be getting high. Not too many people can do good cocaine and not feel it. Not saying its not possible, but purity is probably the number one factor in this case.

Just a thought,

-GC

Last edited by Ghetto_Chem; 31-03-2012 at 17:33.
Old 31-03-2012, 17:31
Silver Member

Male from Greece
Mombat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

This seems to be the case with Wkoko the flying haire as well.

He used the alcohol recrystallization method to clean the quantity he got, then tested it (a small amount in his mouth made it A LOT number that it did before - so it was much purer) and after snorting four decent lines, he got no euphoria at all, only a minor rush for a few minutes. No real comedown was noted either.

However, I must say that smoking it produced much nicer results for him. He hasn't tried crack, but smoking the powder does have some potency too. The first time he did it (rolled in a joint /w tobacco), he got mild euphoria, a decent rush and it lasted for about 20 minutes (if he recalls correctly), while the second time (much smaller quantity) the results were extremely intense but only laster for a minute or so.

After looking similar experiences up, I must say that it is possible that some people have a natural tolerance for cocaine, at least snorted.

Oh and also: The coke that failed to give Wkoko a high was also tried by another person, experienced with the substance, BEFORE it was purified. That person's comments were positive.
Old 01-04-2012, 12:20
Silver Member

Male from Spain

Thank you all for your responses.

It seems like this is a pretty common occurrence, and based on the comments from people who got an effect only after smoking, I'm starting to believe that this has more to do with individual inner nose physiology than anything else.

I will tell her to try smoking it and see if it does anything.

Oh god...now I'm thinking about coke...the way it numbs your gums when you smoke it...Shit.

Robo
Old 31-01-2013, 23:23

Male from Hungary
xqwzts is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

thanks for your reply to my thread, now i know that i'm not alone being immune.

I've tried snorting up to 250mg at once, but no euphoria just a little rush and heart beating faster a bit. not the feeling what my friends were talking about with the same exact batch..

on another day i've tried 350mg into gelcap adding some 96% alcohol so it's absorbed easier, but still no noticeable effect at all.

just a little note: all on these occasions i was unable to get a boner.
also these amounts were after purifying it with alcohol. maybe ill order some test kits to check the purity, but alcohol wash removed some of the cut indeed, measured it with a scale.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:16
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female from United States
jmalanni should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

I feel an effect from coke, but I don't like it. I much more enjoy amphetamines, coke just makes me feel like I drank too much coffee, absolutely no euphoria it sucks.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:41
Silver Member

Male from Spain

Quote:
just a little note: all on these occasions i was unable to get a boner.
also these amounts were after purifying it with alcohol. maybe ill order some test kits to check the purity, but alcohol wash removed some of the cut indeed, measured it with a scale.
That's interesting.Means vasoconstriction did occurr, even if there was no euphoria present, meaning that the problem isn't in the nose, but in the brain.

Quote:
I know a dude who has snorted the killer coke, and got nothing, and others were. He never got shit from snorting it, only smoking or slamming, and he snorted it first...
This means that only a large amount in a short amount of time was able to produce effects.This inclines me to believe that the common characteristic among those who get little response may very well be low baseline levels of dopamine in the synaptic cleft.It'd be interesting, to see the effect a low dose of a MAO-B inhibitor would have, if taken for a few days, on the effect of cocaine in naturally tolerant individuals.

Robo
Old 05-01-2014, 12:24

Male from United States
zinester is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

This describes me, too. Coke doesn't affect me. I snorted a gram once, felt nothing. People around me doing the same batch were wasted. The most I ever get is a subtle, vague feeling that I can't describe other than not unpleasant, but not anything like euphoria. Smoking crack gives me a brief pleasant feeling that is totally gone within two minutes. I was thinking there might be something wrong with me.
Old 11-02-2014, 16:44

28 y/o Female from Earth
Elise is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

But pure coke, and a friend have tried some 80% pure one, if taken in small amounts (you don't wanna die) don't gives the hardcore euphoria and absolutely don't get's you noticeble high. It's a very good felling of general happiness and not directed high disposal to do any stuff, but not for a long time.
Before you get the same kind of high of the cut stuff, you will fell chest disconfort, difficult breathing, and you don't fell the need to do a bump after the other with that too.

The day this friend had the purest coke in his life, at some point he pushed himself into doing more to see how high he was able to get. He got stomach pains, nausea, and he tried to eat some fruit to help the stomach. He ended up puking it all with some blood and the yayo that he pushed down sniffing.

Today he would use that yayo to avoid the worse comedown from the cuts, but the cut he gets now gives a more pronounced high.

But that's his opinion!
Old 11-02-2014, 22:46

26 y/o Female from Scotland
POPPY87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

AFOAF has experienced this exact phenomenon in the past. Even as an inexperienced user with zero tolerance to anything save the occasional cannabis use, my friend did not experience much if any effect from cocaine. Even in relatively high doses and for 12 hours once. Including mixing with alcohol (which AFOAF now knows is not recommended for safety - did not at the time) - and funnily enough my friend also seems to be mostly intolerant to alcohol and it's effects also. With alcohol she feels ill and sick long before any of the good effects are felt (and it also aggravates her bladder condition). On cocaine my friend reports she only felt a higher sex drive as the only effect ! (-: . NO more energy than usual, no more talkative, no euphoria. nothing. She went about washing her dishes as normal meanwhile those around her (much bigger, heavier males and very frequent cocaine users) were definitely displaying all the normal effects!

Maybe it has something to do with the generally crap quality which seems to go around here (Scotland).

AFOAF feels much more effect from cannabis, magic mushrooms, and opiates (although she only tried opiates a couple of times and is scared to try anymore for fear of tolerance in case she needs them for chronic pain).

Yes perhaps it's a European thing because of the lack of quality here. Be interested to find out more, interesting topic of discussion!

Share this on:

Tags
cocaine, cocaine use, snort coke, snorting, snorting cocaine