Notices

Old 26-03-2012, 11:50

23 y/o Male from United States
Opio0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Is a .25g bag of meth enough?

Hi all,
my cat and the rest of my cats want to have an amazing night with methamphetamine for the first time. My cat was lucky to score a tested batch of "crystal" crank dope etc that comes in with a purity of 93 to 95%. Will a 1/4 of a gram between 2 smaller female cats and 2 larger male cats :P be enough to party on into the night? All the cats are planning on snorting it, and maybe my cat some rectally or orally. Is this dope potent?
Old 26-03-2012, 12:18
Mercury Member

Male from United States
Stepin Fetchit needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: Is a .25g bag enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opio0 View Post
Hi all,
my cat and the rest of my cats want to have an amazing night with methamphetamine for the first time. My cat was lucky to score a tested batch of "crystal" crank dope etc that comes in with a purity of 93 to 95%. Will a 1/4 of a gram between 2 smaller female cats and 2 larger male cats :P be enough to party on into the night? All the cats are planning on snorting it, and maybe my cat some rectally or orally. Is this dope potent?
Nope, that shit ain't enough for the 4 of you. You all need at least a quarter gram each.

I'm not sure how you're arriving at the 93-95% purity figure, so be careful, it may just be the dealer fluffing it up.

I wouldn't spring for 3other people. The most I'd do is one, cause 4 people tweaking is a ruckus of like 12. Plus I don't fuck with that small of an amount even for just me.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Too much for a first timer. dangerous
Old 26-03-2012, 13:52
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from Australia
michael6120 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

However , the first time experience I can talk about . . .

Got absolutely ripped for 12 hours after 2 or 3 big bong hits (first ever time). A quarter should be enough for the first ever time for a few people if smoked right . . I'm just going off my first time and how spun I got, I got absolutely smashed after 2 or 3 big hits . . which isnt much from a quarter bag.

michael6120 added 3 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Actually no . . . I remember , my first time was only 1 (but big mind you) hit . . . which got me mega messed up (enough for anybodies first time!!)

If I had 4 of me doing meth for the first time , then yes a quarter would be enough for the 4 me's. . . based off my first time experience.

Maybe I had a super low tolerence (but you might too?)

Last edited by michael6120; 26-03-2012 at 13:52. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-03-2012, 15:46
beentheredonethatagain beentheredonethatagain is nu online
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7%

Quote:
Hi all,
I want to know how you arrived with your data? you list the percent of purity and then ask if this dope is potent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepin Fetchit View Post
Nope, that shit ain't enough for the 4 of you. You all need at least a quarter gram each..
I am not sure why you are giving out those random dosages, that is way too much for a firstimer, that is not good advice
Quote:
I wouldn't spring for 3other people. The most I'd do is one, cause 4 people tweaking is a ruckus of like 12. Plus I don't fuck with that small of an amount even for just me.
he didnt ask us that, and you have gotten you mixed up in with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael6120 View Post
However , the first time experience I can talk about . . .

Got absolutely ripped for 12 hours after 2 or 3 big bong hits (first ever time). A quarter should be enough for the first ever time for a few people if smoked right . . I'm just going off my first time and how spun I got, I got absolutely smashed after 2 or 3 big hits . . which isnt much from a quarter bag.

?)
you are right, it should be plenty, of course if it what they say it is. and he wants to snort and or swallow their product, so yeah that will be enough
Old 26-03-2012, 18:36
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
StrtdWithABigBang is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Keep in mind insufflating with producer longer effects, with a slower come up than smoking.
Smoking will give you a faster rush but the total duration will be shorter lived
Old 26-03-2012, 21:04
Silver Member

23 y/o Female from United States
amannddaa1885 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Is a .25g bag of meth enough?

Ok if you don't mind I have a few questions. What is a tested batchh? and is this being bought or is it being given to test it out before buying larger amounts? Just kinda seemed that might've been the case. And if your a brand new user, how do you know you want to inject it in your ass?? Even if you've done it with other drugs it.s not a good ideA until you get familiar with meth.. Its man made so any given person can make it any given way. we all take the chance on getting bunk stuff AND dangerous. Its evenpossible other drugs could be mixed in. learn the product and how normal dole acts tastes and smells before just shoving it in whatever hole you think of first. Rectally is more intense because it is able to absorb more that way. This also applies to IV.
NEXT, how were you planning on learning how to crush this stuff up to the finest powder to snort? it isnt like coke. IF you are used to coke, know that you can't handle meth the same way. So, unless you or a friend already know what to do, find out because preparing it is important. And, if that 's the case im sure they could have answered this for you. Lol. but if you can get someone who knows dangers and tricks and methods. Dont rely on a bunch of uneducated people to figure it out. Who told you this about the purity? I'm sorry, and I hope they weren't lieing, but this Is unlikely bbe. What is likely is the fact that it.s all a gimic because he knows that if he gives decent meth,, a first time user can be fooled into thinking they have the best stuff. That way, the customers associate a really good high with them so they continue to buy from that dealer. then the noob will probably spread the word if it's acceptable in their town or home. If you're looking to get high once and not start a habit the best advice I can give you is when you comedown FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT the voice and the pain that wants and screams at you to do more meth. no matter how bad you don't want to end the high, let it pass I promise it will subside. You will save yourself from that initial trick it plays on most everyone. That moment when you give in so it won't end or to end the shitty feeling is when it has started its, most of the time, irrevocable and vicious cycle that hooks users. Meth stimulates the reward potentiation in the brain tricking you into thinking it's a good thing. We naturally stimulate this region in the brain with food or sexual contact. read about it on google if you like. Search reward stimulation in brain.
Anywhoo. So yeah how did you get all this other random knowledge but you couldnt figure out how much .25 is? In quantity.

Be safe and everyone drink water

amannddaa1885 added 6 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

My first time I went from thur to Tuesday. Got two nights of sleep. Bought a Twenty, then a forty, then a fifty. Did only 3 lines from first two. Shared the rest. Dontbbuy this much lol

And person who rated this. I had it all nice and pretty and seperated and what not but it erased twice I was frustrated at this point sorry you have trouble reading one paragraph..

Please use paragraphs for readability.
Looks like she gave some good insite when she told you to fight, fight, fight the initial trick.

Last edited by amannddaa1885; 27-03-2012 at 03:53. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-03-2012, 21:25
Silver Member

beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by amannddaa1885 View Post
. Dont rely on a bunch of uneducated people to figure it out.
ouch that hurts. lol just kidding
Quote:
. So yeah how did you get all this other random knowledge but you couldnt figure out how much .25 is? In quantity.
i want to know too , shit he could teach me a thing or two, I havent known the percentage of my shit , never really , and is 90% pure shake n bake the same as 90% RP/I2?PSE? good question huh?
Old 26-03-2012, 22:30
Mercury Member

Male from United States

In response to some criticisms regarding my post (who of which, can fuck the fuck off, and go sit in a barbed-wire dildo), I feel the need to clarify some things. But this is not directed to the thread's originator

I certainly wasn't implying that anyone who has never done meth before (which you didn't say, by the way) do am entire quarter gram in one sitting, what I actually meant was that it is inevitable that some, maybe not all of you, will want to do some more, so it's good to not flip out and try to look for more while you're tweaking. But, I fuck with weight, not a bunch of nickel and dime pussy bullshit, so it makes sense that bitch-ass posers feel that 1 g is way too much.

Less than 1 g will certainly suffice for an evening with four people, maybe .8 g or even .5 g, but 1/16th of a G each is a joke, and certainly not going to make anyone very happy. I used to blow 1/10th of a gram hits like they were nothing, amped that's back when I first started out as a casual user.

Anyone calling me uneducated wishes they had my education background. People that to sound cool over the Internet make me laugh and laugh. And I don't report people like a little bitch, so if you got an issue that you wanna hash out, I'd gladly discuss it if you want to send me a message.

Stepin Fetchit added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beentheredonethatagain View Post
ouch that hurts. lol just kidding

i want to know too , shit he could teach me a thing or two, I havent known the percentage of my shit , never really , and is 90% pure shake n bake the same as 90% RP/I2?PSE? good question huh?
He doesn't know the percentage either. You think someone over there is using a gas chromatograph or a spectrometer?

Last edited by Stepin Fetchit; 26-03-2012 at 22:30. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-03-2012, 22:35
Banned

33 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrtdWithABigBang View Post
Keep in mind insufflating with producer longer effects, with a slower come up than smoking.
Smoking will give you a faster rush but the total duration will be shorter lived
I love your name....lol!!

It's against the rules to post useless one-liners
Old 27-03-2012, 01:39
Silver Member

Female from Australia
nevergoback is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2
Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9%

Well if it really is that pure, you don't need as much to get as high.
If this is your first time using meth, you will have no tolerance to it, so you will only need a little bit to get high. I remember I had half a point on my first time on meth, and was high as fuck for 16 hours! however now my tolerance is like half a gram. it builds up quickly. but just see how you go, have a bit and then see how you feel. if its your first time, dont have too much. just be careful!
Old 27-03-2012, 02:03
Silver Member

Quote:
Hi all,
my cat and the rest of my cats want to have an amazing night with methamphetamine for the first time.
Quote:
In response to some criticisms regarding my post (who of which, can fuck the fuck off, and go sit in a barbed-wire dildo), I feel the need to clarify some things. But this is not directed to the thread's originator
I certainly wasn't implying that anyone who has never done meth before (which you didn't say, by the way)

Anyone calling me uneducated wishes they had my education background.

?
the first line of the thread says ..."for the first time" so no I am not calling you uneducated , you are.
Old 27-03-2012, 02:41
Mercury Member

Male from United States

Quote:
the first line of the thread says ..."for the first time" so no I am not calling you uneducated , you are.
You could have meant that you were all doing it together for the first time, or that you want to actually have fun for time, but regardless, how do you figure that misunderstanding someone's question means that I'm uneducated? I could be, but that doesn't show anything.
Old 27-03-2012, 03:42
Silver Member

Ok seriously stephin .... The uneducated people I mentioneD were his friends. As I had said before that if you have friends who do it, bring one along. What I shoula said after that is, instead of having 4 uneducated people trying to figure it. Damn dude my post had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with you. rest assured that I will put your name on my post, like I have to anything I've ever said to you b4, or I will quote your post, IF I was talking to or about you. Grow up. Not everything is about you. All I see you do is talk shit. Like really. You do meth.. Why are you so angry. Get over yourself, for real. Cause it's getting old.

amannddaa1885 added 7 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Quote:
You could have meant that you were all doing it together for the first time, or that you want to actually have fun for time, but regardless, how do you figure that misunderstanding someone's question means that I'm uneducated? I could be, but that doesn't show anything.
You do realize that I said the uneducated thing right? But don't hurt yourself getting angry, I was talking about his own personal real life friends.

Last edited by amannddaa1885; 27-03-2012 at 03:42. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 27-03-2012, 04:00
Silver Member

Quote:
but regardless, how do you figure that misunderstanding someone's question means that I'm uneducated? I could be, but that doesn't show anything.
Quote:
Ok seriously stephin .... The uneducated people I mentioneD were his friends. amannddaa1885 added 7 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

You do realize that I said the uneducated thing right? But don't hurt yourself getting angry, I was talking about his own personal real life friends.
oh that's what he's been refering to, lol omg I didnt put 2 and 2 together , that is funny, I understood exactly to whom you were refering , I thought it was me, just kaus my spelling may be a lil bit off.
sure is petty . anyway after thinking about the question at hand, is .25 of a gram enough for four people, maybe not quite enough , even though they are amphetamine niave, did I miss spell that? I will go and say if it is as pure as homeboy claims then it would be but if is the regular run of the milll meth then no I would say its not enough and here is why.

a quarter gram is .25 but as we all know that most scales do not measure down to hundreth of a gram, and sellers dont usually even think of trying so now really you talking .20 of a gram, and to take that and crush and smash into into lines I would guess it would make four good gagers, did I spell gag-er right?
not sure cause I have never tried writing that word before, anyway four rails for four people, that would indeed get things off in a very good direction (fuck I am losing it here) yeah but after say four or five hours of fun and if they have cocktails they may start comming down and wish for another gagger, and then the answer is no that would not be enough but a half a g is more than plenty . IMO
Old 27-03-2012, 10:09
Mercury Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Ok seriously stephin .... The uneducated people I mentioneD were his friends. As I had said before that if you have friends who do it, bring one along. What I shoula said after that is, instead of having 4 uneducated people trying to figure it. Damn dude my post had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with you. rest assured that I will put your name on my post, like I have to anything I've ever said to you b4, or I will quote your post, IF I was talking to or about you. Grow up. Not everything is about you. All I see you do is talk shit. Like really. You do meth.. Why are you so angry. Get over yourself, for real. Cause it's getting old.

Hey girl, I don't have no problem with you. Somebody replied to my reply like an asshole, and I was just saying that he can suck a bag of dicks. What you said didn't offend me at all.

I know I talk shit, but that's not ALL I do, so cut me a little slack.

You're right though, I shouldn't get worked up when this wasn't even my thread, but people piss me off when they analyze what I said like an English teacher, when he could just say he disagrees.

But it's all good, cause it's just the Internet and nobody here would talk shit to me like that in person anyway, and I wouldn't get mad over some stupid shit like this.

Stepin Fetchit added 7 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Quote:
oh that's what he's been refering to, lol omg I didnt put 2 and 2 together , that is funny, I understood exactly to whom you were refering , I thought it was me, just kaus my spelling may be a lil bit off.
sure is petty . anyway after thinking about the question at hand, is .25 of a gram enough for four people, maybe not quite enough , even though they are amphetamine niave, did I miss spell that? I will go and say if it is as pure as homeboy claims then it would be but if is the regular run of the milll meth then no I would say its not enough and here is why.

a quarter gram is .25 but as we all know that most scales do not measure down to hundreth of a gram, and sellers dont usually even think of trying so now really you talking .20 of a gram, and to take that and crush and smash into into lines I would guess it would make four good gagers, did I spell gag-er right?
not sure cause I have never tried writing that word before, anyway four rails for four people, that would indeed get things off in a very good direction (fuck I am losing it here) yeah but after say four or five hours of fun and if they have cocktails they may start comming down and wish for another gagger, and then the answer is no that would not be enough but a half a g is more than plenty . IMO
No, actually I was talking to you when I said the education thing. Just letting you know, homie. If you wanna talk petty, how about criticizing someone's answer to a thread, not disagreeing, but actually talking shit about how I fucking answered it? You'll never be in a position to criticize me, and that's what the reputation is for anyway.

Plus, the main point of my fucking post was that a quarter gram wasn't enough, but it didn't take me a fucking day and a half to do the math on that. That's exactly why I said it wasn't enough in the first place.

LMAO, duh, if you take .25 divided by 4, um, ER, that's uh, um...lemme see...

Jesus, somebody shoot me already or make this guy learn his times tables.

I actually invited you to send me a little personal message if you think you got some more shit to say instead of replying to other people to talk about me. We can talk about any issue that you may have, homie.

Last edited by Stepin Fetchit; 27-03-2012 at 10:09. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 27-03-2012, 18:40
Silver Member

Male from United States
blackwrx is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:

Seriously. This guy has probably been the most annoying person I have ever encountered on the internet. Thank god he is banned. Good fucking riddance.

Poor taste. Dont talk about someone who's gone. He was fun and there's a void now.
Old 27-03-2012, 19:27
Silver Member

Oh alright I got you now. Wsll this person who posted this thread doesn't seem to be interested in an answer lol
Old 27-03-2012, 20:25

Male from Malaysia
bulu77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Swim always has weekly sessions with amounts going to 0.3 to 0.5g and it is enough for three octopuses to be productive for 8 hours. Also, swim has enough left for his private session. Do note these octopuses are average users. Swim did met a heavy user once and had a session with him. 0.5 ? It was such a small quantity for him that he emptied the whole bag inside the pipe.
Old 28-03-2012, 16:51
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

27 y/o Female from United States
Megan288 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwrx View Post
Thank god he is banned. Good fucking riddance.
Stepin Fetchit was seriously smart and perceptive. I thought he was really gifted. I swear he helped me more than any dr I've been to in the last three years or anyone else on the Internet. I'm not trying to condone anyone's behavior on drugs.. That kind of thing worries the heck out of me... But he was obviously really smart. Maybe he needed to explain himself more on this thread, idk I don't understand, but when his intentions were to help someone out, he was extremely enlightening.

Last edited by Megan288; 28-03-2012 at 20:31.
Old 28-03-2012, 17:01
Silver Member

31 y/o Female from United States
Aveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I think he just got spun out. I could see his threads deteriorating. Eh it happens. Like I said in another thread he seemed like a good guy.
Old 29-03-2012, 05:37
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulu77 View Post
Swim always has weekly sessions with amounts going to 0.3 to 0.5g and it is enough for three octopuses to be productive for 8 hours. Also, swim has enough left for his private session. Do note these octopuses are average users. Swim did met a heavy user once and had a session with him. 0.5 ? It was such a small quantity for him that he emptied the whole bag inside the pipe.
Lol octopuses. But only self incrimination whike talking about production or distribution is against the rules now.
Old 29-03-2012, 21:22

22 y/o Male from USA - Nevada
DeToKz needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Quote:
Nope, that shit ain't enough for the 4 of you. You all need at least a quarter gram each.

I'm not sure how you're arriving at the 93-95% purity figure, so be careful, it may just be the dealer fluffing it up.

im not so sure about that one SWIM uses ALOT ben on 1 for almost 2 weeks with like 8 hours of sleep in that 2 weeks and SWIM got a quick .36 last night and is high with a tiny bowl left and has ben smokeing trees.. Your saying you handle almost a half zip of spuhgackle every session???? Thats bullshit i dont think your buying dope maybe BnC or salt lololol.. not a docter but im pretty sure if you blew 12. grams of dope in a day your heart would fucking pop like a ballon i couldt even burn 12 grams a session no matter what ill fuck around n handle N 8 ball a day on occasion and thats with like 2 other heads 12. is 4 times that thats thats like 1100$ a day habbit wow if my ben up for way to long math is rite ruffly around 30800$ a month if u smokes everyday?? Thats likes smoking a nice middle class house a month?!?!?!? im assumeing that 12. was a typo.... and if it wasnt, you should chill out, like a month ago some bitch was pulled over running down the street naked coverd in blood they took her in for evaluation later to find she stabed her doughter to death with scissors, She said she started kicking her & talking and laoughing like the devil & she was only up for 4 days ( im in las vegas). Your walking a sketchy line if thats real shit, i handle shit & i mean really handle bussiness & the thought of 12.g a day has me flabbergasted.. anyway im on 1 so im stop befor i end up writing a grip of bullshit...

PS. You smoke more then i hustle.. FUCKING UNBELIVABLE

Share this on:

Tags
dose advice, meth, tweaking