Register Tags

Notices

Old 25-03-2012, 22:24

Male from Canada
rakenshake is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Oxy Neo 40 mg first timer

A foaf recently aquired some oxy neo 40 mg and wonders if the whole pill would be safe to pop. He looked around but is still unsure. because it gels and is extended release would 20 mg even do anything. My friend of a friend has zero tolerance.

Thank you
Old 26-03-2012, 07:47
Silver Member

22 y/o Female from United States
Typical East St. Louis is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 126, Level: 1 Points: 126, Level: 1 Points: 126, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Oxy Neo 40 mg first timer

My pet dragon has never heard of 40mg oxycodone gel capsules, but regardless, he would advise your friend to NOT take the whole thing if he has zero tolerance. 40 mg is a hell of a lot for a first timer and your friend would undoubtedly get very nauseous and most likely vomit until he dry heaves. If what your friend has is indeed oxycodone, my dragon would advise him to tread carefully because oxycodone is a very powerful narcotic that is easy to over-do.

Stay safe!
Old 26-03-2012, 12:52

Male from Canada
rakenshake is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

there are not gel capsules thay are oxy neo. almost the same as oxy contin op but a little different. cant snort em inject em and the canadian ones are very very hard. My foaf was just wondering if half is a good starting does for a healthy adult with no tolerance.
Old 29-03-2012, 02:23

36 y/o Male from Canada
chiggs is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

After doing some more research into the new oxy neo's as Im being switched as everyone else is/has and have heard of many different things that have been added to the ON's and to as why they are 'un-abusable'. Apparently the acting ingredient to make them gel is polyethylene oxide, which binds the water, making the gel effect. What Im wondering is, is if anyone knows anything about PO and perhaps how to circumvent it, although Im a little more at ease after eating one and it still has basically the same pain killing ability, which is my main concern, anything than pain relief is just an added bonus lol. Anywoo, heres the article I came across, has some good info in it pertaining to the ON's/OP's if anyone else is interested...w w w.ohrdp.ca/wp-content/uploads/pdf/OxyNeoLetter.pdf

Little off topic of OP but meant to add, in, your friend is gonna have a foook of a time just cutting it in half as I moreorless gave up trying after a few minutes and almost severing a finger lol..MAY try the Microwave method sometime, for now, just happy to eat em an get outta pain. If I want to catch an opiate buzz, Ill grab a couple oranges(60mg Morphs) to rail. Lol sorry for the small, rant been a long day as I ran out of my own meds tbh and finally was able to scrounge some relief from a buddy. All I know is, with the way things are going, IM SO GLAD that I dont/didnt have to resort to going out on the street to still get my meds as it seems my doc is being a lil more compassionate comapared to others, as Ive heard its getting pretty bad out there, at least here in Northern Ont. Shame what things have become in all aspects of Pain Management/Relief for legit peoples though..Cheers all
Old 30-03-2012, 04:32

Male from Canada
wilee_coyote is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

New to the forum...... Im an oxy patient for severe arthritis and will soon be switched to Oxyneo.... Is the pain management same/different from oxycontin? Currently 2 x 80mg, 3 x daily. i have read several forums and get different messages regarding the ability to crush/snort new oxy at all???? is there a reliable method for this.... Regards
Old 30-03-2012, 23:07

36 y/o Male from Canada
chiggs is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilee_coyote View Post
New to the forum...... Im an oxy patient for severe arthritis and will soon be switched to Oxyneo.... Is the pain management same/different from oxycontin? Currently 2 x 80mg, 3 x daily. i have read several forums and get different messages regarding the ability to crush/snort new oxy at all???? is there a reliable method for this.... Regards
Well heres my exp. with the Neo's, I'm prescribed 20mgs x 3 daily and a half dozen percs through out for BTP, but like almost everyone else, got into the damn habit of snorting them as well, as lets be honest, the pain relief it provided,when your in Chronic pain, was addicting in its own right. Able to get that extra boost to be able to play with the kiddo's or work or whathave you right when you need it, is definitely gone for the time being imho. I know a few who have done the RURIK method/Micro to mixed results, and have yet to try it myself. What I have done however, is taken a razor, and cut the Neo's in 4 quarters and that alone seems to break the time release enough that you notice it, not as much as doing an OC mind you, but the relief is definitely a faster onset.
Best bet imo is to forget about trying rail them at this point, just cut em up an eat em, at least until someone figures out how to deactivate the binders/Polyethylene Oxides. If you can get switched over to the Supe's/OxyIR's, be able to get the 'xtra enjoyment/Pain relief' still, but around here(Northern Ont.) they are few an far between it seems, same for the old formula :/ Best of luck to you Bud, know exactly where your at unfort. Cheers!!
Old 15-04-2012, 18:40
Banned

Female from Canada
gettinervous should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

what is the difference between oxyneo and oxyIR's?? Thanks
Old 15-04-2012, 19:06
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
Emin is captain of the psychonauts.Emin is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinervous View Post
what is the difference between oxyneo and oxyIR's?? Thanks
OxyNeo is a continuous release formulation of oxycodone. OxyIR is oxycodone that is formulated to be released all at once (IR meaning instant release). Hope that helps.
Old 15-04-2012, 19:14
Banned

Female from Canada

Thanks that helps alot Will be getting new script next week would it not be wise for me to try and get IR's opposed to oxyneo? Don't inject or snort but I chew up the original oxycontins for quick pain relief I also have read alot about soaking oneo in soda to start the release formula - do you know if that works?
Old 15-04-2012, 19:43
Silver Member

I'm not an expert as I've not done oxycodone recreationally a lot, but if you were chewing the original "OC" formula, then OxyIR will probably give you results most comparable to that if not more more of a kick.

Last edited by Emin; 15-04-2012 at 20:10.
Old 15-04-2012, 19:53
Banned

Female from Canada

Thanks Emin
Old 15-04-2012, 20:06
Silver Member

Glad to help! I'm sure some other pain sufferers on the boards that are willing to help with your med questions. I'm a newby to it all, just finally got diagnosed and prescribed so that I don't have to buy it off my friends just to get the relief I feel like I deserve... oh well.

Share this on:

Sitelinks: Information: