Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Buprenorphine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 25-03-2012, 21:44
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Ghetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline Medline
Points: 5,666, Level: 11 Points: 5,666, Level: 11 Points: 5,666, Level: 11
Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6%
How to Snort Suboxone Films/Strips

Disclaimer: This was written on a note found in a parking lot of the local hardware store. In no way do I or swims foaf condone addictive behavior, as some may see with snorting suboxone tablets or films.

It seems that alot of people hate the strips, but they never say why. When swims friend asked a few people why they did, they would say it was because they couldn't snort the strips. He started to realize that more people, besides him, liked snorting buprenorphine more. In the beginning of his treatment he couldnt take them sublingually cuz it got him really sick, but now most of the time uses it sublingual. In his area almost nobody can get the sublingual tablets anymore, its all strips. He quickly found a way to snort the strips and has been doing it without problems for the past year, after talking with his friends he thinks less people know how to do this, its really not too hard.

Materials:

Suboxone Film/Strip
Good sharp scissors
Glass of water
Tweezers (Optional)

Step 1 - Cut off the desired dose from the strip.

Step 2 - Now take that piece and stretch it out a bit, by pulling it with your fingers. This step is not necessary but helps give more surface area.

Step 3 - Pinch the stretched out piece between the tips of your fingers or some tweezers. Start cutting super small pieces off the strip, as small as you can but don't have to be super anal about it. If the pieces are longer it may be a good idea to pick them up with your finger and cut them up a bit more just so they don't get stuck on any nose hairs on the way up. (Again this is all about how lazy or anal you are as to how small they will get, just make sure they are small enough to be snorted up a tooter/rolled up bill.)

Step 4 - Dab your pinky finger into the glass or water and then quickly snort the water off your finger and up your nose, hold you pinky in a way so that it kinda drips down your finger and then can be snorted up. Do this once or twice to get your nostril wet so the pieces stick and dissolve.

Step 5 - Snort up the pieces, sniffing really hard to make sure they go up as far as you can get em up. Give a few good snorts and then do the pinky finger dab into water again and sniff it up your nostril to further help dissolve the pieces. Usually 3-4 sniffs of water after you snort the pieces of suboxone strip is good. Then 15mins later do another 1-2 snorts of water will be sufficient.

Tips: It helps to dissolve the pieces even more if you do this process right before hopping into a hot shower. Breathing the hot humid air in the shower helps dissolve them further.

And there you have it, a method to insufflate suboxone strips/films. Again hope this doesn't further someone elses addictive behavior, but for some people snorting may be the only way or at least work better than sublingual in treating their symptoms.

Sorry if this has already been posted about, couldn't find anything with the TFSE.

In a day or so will upload some pictures to better show how this is done for those that like those pics.

-GC
Old 25-03-2012, 22:43
Banned

57 y/o Male from Togo
salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7%
Re: How to Snort Suboxone Films/Strips

Why would anybody want to snort Suboxone films anyway. The bioavailability is the same 50% orally and 50% intranasally.

It really doesn't make sense to me. I've been on Suboxone for 2 years, and I never felt the need to snort it. More than likely then the Naloxone will enter the system at a higher percentage than orally. Orally only 2% of naloxone gets in the body. Snorting it, who knows.

Suboxone isn't a drug to abuse, it is a drug that helps one not abuse opiates and get one's life stable again.

IMO, Suboxone isn't really abusable. I take 4mg a day, and even if I took 32mg a day, I would feel no different.

So, this is hardly a thread for harm reduction, it is a thread on how to abuse Suboxone, which is not going to give one any extra boost if they snort it or take it orally.

salgoud

Last edited by salgoud; 26-03-2012 at 06:48.
Old 25-03-2012, 22:52
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by salgoud View Post
So, this is hardly a thread for harm reduction, it is a thread on how to abuse Suboxone, which is not going to give one any extra boost if they snort it or take it orally.

salgoud
everyone is different, people who snort drugs have a similar fixation to the ritual as people who inject them.

when i was using actively and would get soboxone i usually would snort it, i snorted oxycodone daily, so it made sense to snort soboxone.

also if one has little tolerance or not much of an opiate habit, soboxone does have recreational value. once when i was not using very much i snorted about two mg of soboxone and got really high, nodded out, and actually got sick.

yes this is a harm reduction site, but also realistic, knowing people who abuse drugs want to try different things. no one is saying, stop taking your soboxone normally and start snorting it, all the cool kids do it nowadays. its just a thread to let people know that they can snort the strips if they want to.
Old 25-03-2012, 23:03
Banned

57 y/o Male from Togo
salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.

My point is the bioavailability is the same 50% whether snorted or taken orally. So there must be a reason for your friend to snort it.

If the bioavailability is the same, what purpose does snorting serve, I cannot find what the bioavailability of naloxone is anywhere since it is in liquid form and it only to be given I.V. or I.M.

I would suspect that shooting Suboxone the naloxone would kick in a make the "high" no better than just putting it under ones tongue like one it suppose to do. Yes, snorting morphine IR or oxycodone IR will increase the potency, however we are talking about Suboxone.

salgoud

Last edited by salgoud; 27-03-2012 at 02:34.
Old 26-03-2012, 06:05
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Ghetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline Medline

Salgoud,

When swims friend first started using suboxone, he could not use it sublingually. It would make him sick to his stomach, and gave him a weird shaky feeling, probably somehow related to the nausea. He pretty much wrote off suboxone as complete shit for the longest time until one day he was WDing like a motherfucker and had to work. He got to work and snorted the tiniest bit (even though he was told it would not work) not expecting anything, but when you feel that way your almost willing to try anything. Within an hour he was hit with relief and since then has found it to be work for him well.

He finds the effect from snorting different then sublingual, whether this is due to some metabolic process or whatever who knows, but snorting it seems to give a more energetic effect more conducive for working. At least for this person.

But everybody is different, if sublingual works for you then keep going man, it is the intended ROA. One more thing about sublingual that swims friend doesnt like... Bad breath and soreness in the spots he places the strips, and the effect is sedating in a way for him. About 3/4 of the time he does sublingual but he still finds snorting to be useful.

Everybody he has known who snorted the tablets was actually able to stay clean while everybody he has ever seen do it sublingual always goes back to the dope. Probably cuz they taste like shit. Could be just who he knows so take that as you will.

(Post has been heavily edited.)

-GC

Last edited by Ghetto_Chem; 26-03-2012 at 06:39.
Old 26-03-2012, 06:28
Banned

57 y/o Male from Togo

Ghetto_Chem,

I understand now why he snorts it. It make sense now. He must be swallowing to much. Suboxone makes a few people I know sick, also. However, the person who did get sick, swallowed a Suboxone 8mg pill.

I personally, fold the strip up, so I can place it snugly under my tongue, and do not swallow any of my built up saliva, I spit it out. The strips I personally like, because they dissolve quite quickly. At least they flavor Suboxone strips. Last month my doctor switched me to generic Subutex, however my insurance filled it once, then sent me a letter stating I must switch because it is not in their formulary. The generic Subutex were huge. The taste was very bitter. I am glad I switched back to the strips. Is your friend swallowing the built up saliva? If so, it will upset ones stomach and cause them to feel jittery because buprenorphine/naloxone may upset ones stomach. Suboxone as you know is strictly sublingual, and any excess saliva should be spit out, or held in the mouth as long as possible then spit out. This way he doesn't waste it. However, if he is snorting it just because of this, go for it. He is not abusing it, just taking it in a different way so not to get sick. This makes much more sense.

salgoud

Last edited by salgoud; 27-03-2012 at 02:36.
Old 26-03-2012, 06:34
Palladium Member

Male from Earth

Sorry for the tone of foaf's previous post. He's had a hard week and has been on edge, got into a fight on St. Patty's day with a party full of drunk fucks, he was completely sober thank god. He will edit his as well of the rudeness.

Ya the strips do have their advantages, he was never able to sublingually do the tablets because of how bad they tasted. But the strips are alot less material to deal with and dissolve alot quicker, and since starting them has been able to slowly switch to the sublingual.

Spitting out seems like a good idea, he thinks thats why he used to get sick, the drip going down into his stomach. It still kind of does, so he takes it in the early morning when his mouth is really dry, gives him bad breath though.

Once again sorry, take it easy man.

-GC
Old 26-03-2012, 06:44
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

Quote:
Ghetto_Chem,

You do realize I was referring to the post before mine, which has been edited now, so I will edit mine. I do not think it is cool for kids to snort Suboxone. However, the previous poster conveniently edited his post.

I
salgoud
i dont think i did edit mine, if i did i dont remember.

anyway i agree soboxone has very little recreation value, and if bioavailability are the same than your not loosing any of it if you do snort it. sorta how oxycodone has a very high bio availability, and some reports said a higher oral than nasal, but still most people snorted them.

hands down the strips are a godsend compared to those giant nasty pills, i still have some kind of mental scar from gagging on soboxone spit and almost throwing up. in the case of the pills i think snorting would have some value because its easier than keeping that nasty orange chemical shit in your mouth. not that smelling the nasty things are pleasant, but all in all a little better than sublingual i thought.

the strips are much better than the pills, and personally i wouldnt see any reason to snort them either, but to each their own. like i said some have trouble with the ritual of using, and may start out snorting them to feel more like they are using.

my "all the cool kids are doing it" comment is a total joke. pretty sure the cool kids listen to justin beiber and watch twilight or something like that.

coolhandluke added 3 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Quote:
It really makes me look stupid when the previous poster edits his post, however he has that privilege and so do I, so I edited mine also. Of course I do not think snorting Suboxone is cool like the previous poster said before editing his post.

salgoud
that was not my intention to edit anything out to make you look foolish, i dont recall editing it, if i did i apologize. not sure if i changed some wording or something, sorry not trying to make anyone look stupid.

Last edited by coolhandluke; 26-03-2012 at 06:44. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-03-2012, 06:50
Palladium Member

Male from Earth

Its all good, all just a big misunderstanding.

And know exactly what you mean on the nasty taste of the tablets, they DID scar him from ever being able to do them sublingual. He had a bad experience his first time ever trying suboxone, kinda like his first time trying oxy, where he had no tolerance cuz he quit dope for a few months. Some guy gave him an 8mg tablet, and foaf stupidly mouthed it not knowing what he was in for... He waited two hours and started to feel a slight opioid buzz but not much, he went to sleep.......

14 hours later his eyes open, he can barely see its all fuzzy. He feels soooo sick, its 15 mins past the time he was supposed to be at work. He stumbles to the shower and any movement other than laying and closing his eyes results in vomiting. Well needless to say work was hell and that experience really left a bad taste in his mouth (god that was a bad pun lol).

But ya sorry to share that personal history, thats why he snorted for so long. And he realized that even on .25-.5g of amazing dope a day, he only needed .5mg suboxone more or less to keep him good for a day. The most he has ever done daily at one time is 4mg, same as you Salgoud, really there is no need for anymore than that. Some people in my foaf's rehab group take 2-3 8mg strips a day, they are zombies for the first 2-3 weeks then get used to it and are in big trouble.

Right now down to 1mg every other day, and .5mg on the other every other day.

Peace

Last edited by Ghetto_Chem; 26-03-2012 at 06:56.
Old 26-03-2012, 07:13
Banned

57 y/o Male from Togo

Yes, sometimes I only take 2mg, and some days I skip a dose because Suboxone does build up in ones system.

My old girlfriend was on 16mg a day, then she did something stupid while also on Xanax, she was with her son (18 years old) and tried to steal a necklace. She got caught and is sitting in Prison in Ocala, FL right now for 2 1/2 years.

I really wonder what the W/D's were like for her. She looked terrible in her mug shot.

However, I'm glad we got everything worked out. I do get a little worked up when someone misuses Suboxone (not saying your friend is). Mainly because I had a bad heroin habit, got down to 1/3 of a bag a day, then went to my Suboxone doctor. After my second dose of 4mg I had an epiphany. It was a very euphoric feeling, because I realized I no longer had to rely on the damn heroin runners anymore. Now I go in every two months and the doctor is in his 30's and realize I use Subs for pain also. It saved my life, my relationships and my self-esteem. When people try and get high on it, I just shake my head, like man, they are really barking up the wrong tree.

I hope your friend doesn't get sick anymore, because he sounds like he's tapering off of it. However, in my case, I plan to be on it for as long as possible. It's either Suboxone or a euphoric opiate (which I always seem to abuse). Suboxone to me is not a medication that can't be abused easily. With Subutex, one can extract the buprenorphine out and shoot it. One friend I know says he gets a rush from it.

Anyway all is cool, Coolhandluke, just a misunderstanding. I'm cool, and not worked up. I forgive both of us. I shouldn't have jumped on you like that. My bad.

salgoud (funny I edited this post, and it didn't put that I edited it. However, I bet it will the second time.) Nope, now the third time. No edit will appear, and I did edit 4 times.
Old 26-03-2012, 22:45

23 y/o Male from United States
Randeez is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Swim would be interested in snorting his suboxone films just to avoid the horrid fucking taste they produce in your mouth. Swim, however, is also worried about the feeling of dissolving pieces of suboxone would produce in his nose. Would snorting suboxone strips burn or cause discomfort for swim?
Old 27-03-2012, 03:00
Banned

57 y/o Male from Togo

The only way to find out, is to do it. The drip will go to your stomach as every one knows who has ever snorted anything. I believe that Ghetto_Chem has outlined how to do it. However, personally I would dissolve it in water first, then snort the water/Suboxone mix. Kinda like how people snort Tar. However, there may be an advantage to not dissolving in water, so the pieces stick to the side of the nostrils and dissolve.

The taste is kind of bad. Some days I can handle it, other days it tastes bitter and nasty. However, when I have ever snorted something, the taste also seems to get in ones mouth. I brush my teeth before and after my sublingual Suboxone. That seems to help somewhat. Then there is the anal route, which personally I think is pretty gross. I guess if I was to do it (which I know I never would) I would put the strip in a gelatin capsule. The heat would dissolve it, and it would be easy to insert, I suppose. Many people seem to do this route these days, with pills.

I can't understand why he gets bad breath from the strips. I don't, but I am very teeth conscious, and I am glad I take the strips instead of the tablet. The tablet will ruin ones teeth, from the inert ingredients in the pill form. Because I have a slight case of Diabetes, I stay away from sugar. However, since I have been on testosterone (AndroGel 1% 50mg per gel packet) my numbers are from 77-94 lately. I have lost 24 lbs and feel very healthy but have turned very assertive lately.

My health has never been better since getting on Suboxone and off heroin and other opiates. I take care of myself and am very conscious what I eat and have enormous energy levels. For my age, I feel like I am 30 again and for those that talk bad about Suboxone and tell horror stories about it, I say "It is nothing like jumping off of 140mg of methadone." And it is much more convenient to see my doctor every two months instead of going to a clinic every day. I almost died coming off 140mg of methadone and a 4 month withdrawal, for real. Suboxone has around a two week withdrawal and it is very easy for me to taper from for me. I was on it for two years before, and had no problem detoxing from it. The main problem is the mental desire kicks back in to do opiates. I believe they call it PAWS. That takes anywhere from 6 months to a year to get ones brain normal again, but the desire never seems to go away, it just subsides somewhat. Of course a 38 year opiate habit rewires the brain drastically. I suggest to anyone who has been on opiates 15 years or less, to get off while one's brain can heal itself and produce natural endorphins and enkelphalins again. I am beyond the point of no return. I will be on opiates the rest of my life for my chronic pain issues.

salgoud

Last edited by salgoud; 27-03-2012 at 03:17.
Old 27-03-2012, 03:05
Palladium Member

Male from Earth

There is no pain, but alot of times there will be small isolated spots in the nose that burn and can cause a tingle that makes you want to sneeze alot. But in all honesty its not bad at all, snorting suboxone tablets may actually be worse in some instances. The smaller the pieces are cut and the more water that is snorted the faster they dissolve which should hopefully cause less damage. He has had less nose pain after snorting the strips than the tablets so he thinks its actually a little bit better, there is less material that needs to be dissolve. If its stretched the pieces will be soft.

Ya WD's from 16mg a day would be the worse hell anyone could ever receive. Tried to go off 4mg a day onto kratom and it was pure hell. But ya suboxone is great for pain management and he knows quite a few people that should definitely be on for as long as they need. He knows one guy thats been on all kinds of pain meds and finds suboxone to be the best for his symptoms, much less abuseable.

Know what you mean about that epiphany, that kinda happened to him too the first time the stuff actually worked for him when he was sick at work. He was so relieved to know that there was something else that could possibly help cuz at the point he was, he didn't think cold turkey was possible. Yea anybody that thinks they can get a high off of suboxone will be sadly disappointed, this method above is just for people that want a slightly faster onset, less taste, and slight variation in effect.

-GC
Old 27-04-2012, 13:44

Male from United States
codenamej is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

SWIM hates the strips and much prefers the stop sign 8mg pill of suboxone and quite honestly. SWIM really want’s subutex which is at an affordable price in generic for people with no health insurance.
Being in a position of paying for suboxone or being sick. One way or another it’s an expensive game of make me feel normal again at the highest possible crippling price.
Ok on to the good stuff
Well SWIM cut an 8mg strip into small slices. placed slices into a small stainless steel cup. then added about 4-8 drops of warm water from SWIM's irrigation syringe. then useing a plastic toothpick and stirred up the mixture to speed the extraction along until it’s a pale orange goo that’s mostly liquid.
Now you could just put this funky stuff up your nose, But wait there are some extra thing’s in these strips
Like :
Suboxone (sublingual film)
Inactive Ingredients: polyethylene oxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, maltitol, acesulfame potassium, lime flavor, citric acid, sodium citrate, FD&C yellow #6, and white ink.

EWWWW See all those acid’s and other nasty’s in there that is what makes your sinus burn like devils having a party inside and you have to clean it up when they’re done L
So what I do is make a saline solution: ¼ tsp non iodized salt and ¼ tsp baking soda in 1 cup of warm water.
And that’s the water I add to dissolve the sub strip since salt and baking soda are both a “base” they buffer the acid in the sub strip and remove the burn!
At lease that’s works for SWIM!!! Let SWIM know how you Fare…..
Old 03-05-2012, 18:46
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from USA - Pennsylvania
VirtuallyEmotionless is captain of the psychonauts.VirtuallyEmotionless is captain of the psychonauts.VirtuallyEmotionless is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 779, Level: 4 Points: 779, Level: 4 Points: 779, Level: 4

Nice Tek! Cheshire Cat used to always cut his films up inot tiny pieces and snort before he started to IV them. It always worked well for him, and he never noticed a difference from tablets as opposed to films. He noticed a difference the first few times he sublingualled the films, as opposed to snorting the tablets.

As for bioavailability, intranasal is not the same as sublingual, it's higher. According to wikipedia the bioavailability is as follows:

40-50% (sublingual, from ethanolic solution) 35-40% (sublingual, high-dose tablet) ~50% (transdermal) ~50-60% (intranasal)
Old 03-05-2012, 19:40
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

I would think that the bioavailability of the naloxone in the Suboxone (regardless of tablet or strip) would be higher intranasally. After all, Narcan is available in a solution that you administer nasally via a nasal atomiser.

But, we're all pretty much aware that the Narcan doesn't do diddly-squat in regards to blocking buprenorphine. It doesn't really block buprenorphine at all, especially in Suboxone doses of 8mg or less (which is usually the doses involved with people who are snorting Suboxone).

So, there is nasal Narcan, and it's a solution, so there is likely info out there on the bioavailability of inhaled naloxone. I would think it would be about the same, as you're basically dissolving the Suboxone strip into solution & inhaling it.

~Kailey

(hmm...I wonder...if someone had access to the atomiser part of a nasal Narcan kit...would it work better to get one of those syringes that you screw the needle onto...dissolve the Suboxone strip in the syringe with water...screw on the atomiser tip instead of the needle...use that to inhale the solution...since it makes the liquid come out as a very fine mist...?)
Old 05-05-2012, 01:53
Silver Member

Male from United States
AddyCrazy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 180, Level: 2 Points: 180, Level: 2 Points: 180, Level: 2
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%

I can attest to Suboxone giving a much different feeling when snorted than vs sublingual. I get much more energetic when I snort it and an almost "high". I know the purpose of Subs is to get clean but old habits die slow. Also I still get the tablets and my insurance doesn't cover the strips(That doesn't make any sense to me but whatever) so taking it sublingually is absolutely horrible. Also like previously said the naloxone in suboxone does nothing at all. Bupe has a much higher affinity than naloxone so it doesn't really matter although some people will experience headaches and stomach aches from Suboxone vs Subutex because of the naloxone.
Old 07-05-2012, 16:28
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
mre227 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1

there is a fefinatebenefit to subutex, naloxone, is there so you dont ingest a whole bottle of suboxone, cause it will kill half of it. At first the orange taste isnt so bad. But when u switch to pure buprenorphine, and then try a suboxone your stomach is sick as a dog. It took a while 2 weeks for me to even get used to that nasty orange. They should make plain suboxone in my opinion. But subutex, you can get a nasty habit, more then suboxone
Old 18-05-2012, 05:59
Silver Member

Male from United States
AddyCrazy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 180, Level: 2 Points: 180, Level: 2 Points: 180, Level: 2

mre, You really think there is that big of a difference in buprenorphine/naloxone vs pure buprenorphine? To the point where that you can actually get a habit from subutex if you abuse it? Artie Lange was on Subutex and said it didn't help because he just ended up snorting them and getting just as high as he would from heroin but it would last all day. I don't get that high from suboxone but if I don't take it for a week then snort it I can definitely feel a mild euphoria and buzz then a few hours I get a nod.
Old 06-09-2013, 13:31

Female from United States
finchers should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

I have to say I've been looking for a way to do this bc I always end up losing potency by swapping what seems like a gallon of saliva in minutes. I am Not a recreational user of suboxone and HATE snorting anything ( I really mean loathe ) but am really considering snorting this bc of the potency issue. Thanks

finchers added 2 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

BTW I used to snort the tablets and felt a better "high" as well.

finchers added 4 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Suboxone is the only thing I've ever been willing to snort. I used to almost iv anything.

Last edited by finchers; 06-09-2013 at 13:31. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-10-2013, 20:39

Male from United States
Bupe8mg is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Well Im not gonna say don't snort it or iv it or boot it in your bottom cause of this or that, your reasons are your reasons, just cause your on subs doesn't mean your not an addict anymore and aren't gonna try and abuse it, I mean cmon, your on the subs for a reason right? Well just cause your on them doesn't mean your a cured addict, So here I go, IF YOU WANNA SNORT THE FILMS this is what you do. In my personal experience of being on them for six years I will give you the simplist and quickest damn way,.1. CUT DESIRED AMOUNT OF FILM OFF OF THE STRIP 2. TAKE A PLASTIC SPOON (I PREFER PLASTIC) AND PUT SUBBY IN THERE. 3.ADD A COUPLE DROPS OF WATER DONT FILL THE SPOON. If your doing like a quarter of film then like two drops of water, understand? GOOD! Now 4. MIX WITH PINKY OR INDEX FINGER OR WHATEVER, I use my pinky. 5. WAIT TILL FULLY DISOLVED THE TILT YOUR HEAD BACK AND PUT SPOON UP TO YOUR NOSE, THEN SLOWELY POUR INTO NOSE CAVITY, TRY NOT TO SUCK IT DOWN YOUR THROAT, LET THE DRIP SIT THERE. HENCE NOT USING TOO MUCH WATER.

Bupe8mg added 3 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

oR ANOTHER WAY I ASSUME WOULD BE GOOD TO IS TO MELT A COUPLE OF THE BUGGERS IN WATER AND KEEP IN A NASAL SPRAY BOTTLE. DONT ASK FOR THE RATIOS CAUSE I WING MOST OF THE THINGSI DO AND IM USUALLY FINE. JUST YOUS YA HEAD.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Do not post in CAPS

Last edited by Bupe8mg; 06-10-2013 at 20:39. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 18-11-2013, 03:22

34 y/o Female from United States
woowoowoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I know this post is old but they aren't talkin bout u. Second. The pill doesn't cure addiction. If that's their way to do it u can't down them for it. That is very hypocritical of u. Sorry but it is.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please make it clear who you are talking to to avoid any confusion.
Old 18-01-2014, 20:39

28 y/o Male from United States
needing2no is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
What's the difference between the small 8mg subutex with arrow and the bigger one?

I need to know this because I've been doing the 54/411 8mg pills for a few years snorting them. And my pharmacy ran out and got these new ones that burn when I snort them. Why
Old 20-04-2014, 07:45
Silver Member

36 y/o Female from Australia
Trying Again is a decent psychonaut.Trying Again is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 548, Level: 3 Points: 548, Level: 3 Points: 548, Level: 3
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%

Interesting thread, I just came across it while looking through the bupe threads for something else.

I love to snort things, I love to iv things but I can't say I've done either with my suboxone strips. I wot go back to the needle now I have a family and I'm too scared of wasting it through snorting it because I know the bio availability is much lower this way and ok scared if snorting too hard and it just all ending up in my stomach anyway. Tempted to try a little as he am scripted 28mg a day and have plenty but I also want to respect this drug as it has changed my life.

Still a little tempted though....

Trying Again added 35 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Fark. I just tried it. Couldn't help myself. It kind of dissolves too fast to get hold off all the bits, I did a 2mg. So I ended up frantically sticking my finger up each nostril.

I can definitely feel something different, I followed it with a Valium. I wouldn't say I'm high but I just feel different. I'm making sure any that drops into my throat is going straight under my tongue lol.

It's a pretty tricky thing to do for the loss of bio availability. I won't do it again but oddly, I do feel kinda nice. It was only 2mg. I've never take a two by itself I don't think??? Except for the very first dose, then I had to go back an hour later for an 8 I think.

The most I can report is I feel kinda relaxed, tiny bit spinny in my head and I could probably fall asleep. Not go on the nod like when I take about 16mg and a few valiums and some doxylamine....but go to sleep fairly easily.

Last edited by Trying Again; 20-04-2014 at 07:45. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
buprenorphine, suboxone

» New Threads
Codeine Vs Tramadol
Last post by Hamish
5 Replies, 224 Views
Looking for advice to help quit...
Last post by anon9871
2 Replies, 34 Views
Cocaine experiences