Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 25-03-2012, 21:37

28 y/o Male from Canada
CoolCat25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Is combination of weed and meth are good in sex?

Cat is wondering who has tried both meth and weed while sex? Any experience? Tips?
Old 26-03-2012, 01:29
Mercury Member

Male from United States
Stepin Fetchit needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: Is combination of weed and meth are good in sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat25 View Post
Cat is wondering who has tried both meth and weed while sex? Any experience? Tips?
I didn't like it, because the weed makes me too spaced out. It's better to be just spun, but not too spun, and to have waited a little bit after smoking before getting busy.
Old 26-03-2012, 04:24

21 y/o Female from United States
crushedice should review received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

ehh, SWIMS BF is a pothead ...smokes everyday but SWIM over here is a basehead, so every weekend when SWIM goes over to the BF's house its a must to smoke either spun or not (BF doesnt know SWIM still tweeks).

SWIM doesnt like the sex whhile high, period.
when you mix bud & meth i personally believe its like....GAME OVER the weed overtakes ur meth high i mean, unless ur tweekn hard, but other than it shakes u up a bit and thats it both highs are completely gone.
munchies, knock out, and everything.

So sex on weed+meth still feels great but u feel more of the just having sex while high on weed rather than the pure sex feeling while high on meth.

if that wasnt so long and confusing...

SWIM has trouble explaining/expressing/communicating now, she's been on shit since she was 14, getting worse & worse every year it seems.
Old 26-03-2012, 05:58
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
StrtdWithABigBang is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1

Marijuana and meth are a deadly comination! I dont have a website to link, but a close friend of mine who got super twacked out and proceeded to smoke a couple blunts ended up having serious heart palpitations, leading to him dying to cardiac arrest. I dont know the science of it but basically, when your heart is already on Overdrive from the meth; large amounts of thc in your system can cause "confusion" in your heart and lead to serious side effects.
Save your weed for the come down and blaze a fat one while your laying in bed trying to crash.
IMO the effects of THC are extremely masked by the intene high of methamp and i woulnt even want to waste good green when Im already occupied on one million other things.

Be safe, and when in doubt start very slowly. Maybe take a hit or two off of a bowl and see how you feel.

Mind over matter helps a lot when on amps
Old 26-03-2012, 11:41
Mercury Member

Male from United States
Stepin Fetchit needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrtdWithABigBang View Post
Marijuana and meth are a deadly comination! I dont have a website to link, but a close friend of mine who got super twacked out and proceeded to smoke a couple blunts ended up having serious heart palpitations, leading to him dying to cardiac arrest. I dont know the science of it but basically, when your heart is already on Overdrive from the meth; large amounts of thc in your system can cause "confusion" in your heart and lead to serious side effects.
Save your weed for the come down and blaze a fat one while your laying in bed trying to crash.
IMO the effects of THC are extremely masked by the intene high of methamp and i woulnt even want to waste good green when Im already occupied on one million other things.

Be safe, and when in doubt start very slowly. Maybe take a hit or two off of a bowl and see how you feel.

Mind over matter helps a lot when on amps
I've heard of this with meth and Xanax or some other pill, but not weed. Even though you feel slower on weed, you're not actually slowing anything down, except your brain maybe. Your heart beats faster in weed too.

But I believe it, because people's body can be sensitive to combinations of drugs.

Stepin Fetchit added 6 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crushedice View Post
ehh, SWIMS BF is a pothead ...smokes everyday but SWIM over here is a basehead, so every weekend when SWIM goes over to the BF's house its a must to smoke either spun or not (BF doesnt know SWIM still tweeks).

SWIM doesnt like the sex whhile high, period.
when you mix bud & meth i personally believe its like....GAME OVER the weed overtakes ur meth high i mean, unless ur tweekn hard, but other than it shakes u up a bit and thats it both highs are completely gone.
munchies, knock out, and everything.

So sex on weed+meth still feels great but u feel more of the just having sex while high on weed rather than the pure sex feeling while high on meth.

if that wasnt so long and confusing...

SWIM has trouble explaining/expressing/communicating now, she's been on shit since she was 14, getting worse & worse every year it seems.
Yeah, weed blows my tweak out, and I'm confused when I'm trying to have sex. I'm all like, "huh? What? What happened? What the fuck? Durrr..."

But I got precision freak mode skills when I'm just tweaking!

BOOM! POW! UHHH! You want what?! Whose is it then?! Get that shit! Get it!

Last edited by Stepin Fetchit; 26-03-2012 at 11:41. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-03-2012, 17:55

28 y/o Male from Canada
CoolCat25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1

Thanks guys to all of you for the information, most probably weed really blows tweak out and it seems it's like that because mostly when we get weed on the market it's all about sort of cannabis that is INDICA.
Indica is very well known to slow down your feelings, makes you to think think think a lot and kinda complicated whereas sort of cannabis that is SATIVA makes you fun, very energetic, horny etc but it's difficult to get Sativa on the market unless you are not a grower by yourself and can get access to your own Sativa.
So the combination of Staiva weed with meth probably could work....
Old 27-03-2012, 05:58

21 y/o Female from United States
crushedice should review received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepin Fetchit View Post
I've heard of this with meth and Xanax or some other pill, but not weed. Even though you feel slower on weed, you're not actually slowing anything down, except your brain maybe. Your heart beats faster in weed too.

But I believe it, because people's body can be sensitive to combinations of drugs.

Stepin Fetchit added 6 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Yeah, weed blows my tweak out, and I'm confused when I'm trying to have sex. I'm all like, "huh? What? What happened? What the fuck? Durrr..."

But I got precision freak mode skills when I'm just tweaking!

BOOM! POW! UHHH! You want what?! Whose is it then?! Get that shit! Get it!

^^^^^ WTF lmao!! dude im rolling over here lmao lmao but yeah man totally fucks my spin up if i blow smoke and just feeel blaaah high tweeking game ovvverrrrrrr >.<
Old 30-03-2012, 12:55
Silver Member

23 y/o Female from United States
cloud_nine is a decent psychonaut.cloud_nine is a decent psychonaut.

I never had a bad experience with sex while I was under the influence of both weed
& meth.Depends on how long i've been awake though.If i smoke some weed when I've already been up acouple days than I might be a little more tired so I'd probably be more lazy during the sex.It still feels good though,i'm just less into it.
Old 30-03-2012, 21:13
Palladium Member

Female from USA - Washington
sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.
Points: 1,697, Level: 6 Points: 1,697, Level: 6 Points: 1,697, Level: 6

I guess I have a totally different view on it. I LIKED meth and weed sex, I mean, the meth gives a great high sex drive, and the weed just added to the horniness.
It always seemed to be the super fantastic sex, as well.
Old 02-04-2012, 18:50
Silver Member

Male from United States
GLD94 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

To be honest, it's an amazing feeling having sex just on meth. But if you're going to mix meth & weed, you might find your heart beating harder and faster than usual. It's still a wonderful feeling it will just increase your heart rate and make it feel like it's pounding out of your chest, atleast that's what it did to me. The only difference I found, was smoking the weed increased my meth high and I guess you can say it did make it feel sort of "better" vs. just smoking meth or just smoking weed.

Share this on:

Tags
meth and sex

Sitelinks: Information: