Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 25-03-2012, 09:14
Titanium Member

33 y/o Female from USA - Texas
FluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way up
Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
How do YOU stay hydrated?

I have been noticing that when Fluffy gets high, regrdless of method of use, she get super dried out...this is more intense when she slams obviously and I would guess due to the raise in body temp, sweating and well...other things. It is not uncommon for her to lose 5-10 pounds during a 24+ hour tweak, all water of course, but that is the point...

She is wicked dehydrated. Like, you pull the skin up on the back of her hand and it stays up dehydrated, really somedays she fantasizes about having an iv line in plce...do her shit with no struggles to hit then hang a bag of fluids for recovery because she can't stay hydrated on her own.

The BIGGEST issue she has with it is that she STRUGGLES to eat or drink anything...eating is completely out of the quesiton but drinking, she sips...she justcan't drink without wanting to gag, nothing tastes good, sugary drinks are too sweet and non refreshing, water is gross especially with that mouth gunk...she usually shoves a protein drink down after about 36 hours of not eting, mainly because she is shakingso badly from lack of food but also because she can handle the texture...unfortunately it does nothing for her thirst or her appearance.

What do you drink when you are parting? Any tips for REMEMBERING to drink regularly while a litle lost?

Thanks in advance!
Old 25-03-2012, 10:21
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Philippines
Angelwalker is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: How do YOU stay hydrated?

what has worked for some is getting one of those big heavy duty ( camping bottles) that have oz/ mL on the side get one that tops off at about 1000 mL = 1L and try ur hardest to finish one bottle within at least 4-5 hrs. Sugary drinks are somewhat bad while binging cause some forget to brush their teeth and stufff like coke will erode ur enamel. A good mix is water then Gatorade ( to regain electrolytes back )... with at least some high carb, good fat, high protein foods. Things like nuts leafy greens And some fish. Dehydration is a very serious problem when taken lightly but also keep in mind not over hydrating. As for this guy he drinks about a gallon of water in a 12 hr period eats decently healthy things even while spun u just gotta find what really taste good to u and ur body will react to it.mdumplings or
Meals like this through out the day even in small portions will help u out. If it very difficult for fluffy to remember set a timer on phone for water and everything else.
It can also be in your head I used to dislike drinking water but after thinking what it can do for my body i felt good drinking it yea it's bland but I'm doing good for myself which made taste not a factor I also like to keep water ice cold no ice but frosty cold so refreshing helps with the dry mouth a lot. Hmm. I will keep adding to this lol gotta go hope that helps for now!
Old 25-03-2012, 17:13
Mercury Member

Male from United States
Stepin Fetchit needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyPinkElephant View Post
I have been noticing that when Fluffy gets high, regrdless of method of use, she get super dried out...this is more intense when she slams obviously and I would guess due to the raise in body temp, sweating and well...other things. It is not uncommon for her to lose 5-10 pounds during a 24+ hour tweak, all water of course, but that is the point...

She is wicked dehydrated. Like, you pull the skin up on the back of her hand and it stays up dehydrated, really somedays she fantasizes about having an iv line in plce...do her shit with no struggles to hit then hang a bag of fluids for recovery because she can't stay hydrated on her own.

The BIGGEST issue she has with it is that she STRUGGLES to eat or drink anything...eating is completely out of the quesiton but drinking, she sips...she justcan't drink without wanting to gag, nothing tastes good, sugary drinks are too sweet and non refreshing, water is gross especially with that mouth gunk...she usually shoves a protein drink down after about 36 hours of not eting, mainly because she is shakingso badly from lack of food but also because she can handle the texture...unfortunately it does nothing for her thirst or her appearance.

What do you drink when you are parting? Any tips for REMEMBERING to drink regularly while a litle lost?

Thanks in advance!
Remembering to drink? I think it's what you are drinking and what you are not eating that might be the issue.

SImply drinking nothing but water will do you no good because you need electrolytes, so drinking a juice or a sports drink instead of straight water will alleviate this problem.

But even juice/electrolytes may not solve every problem, because much of a person's electrolytes are obtained from food they eat. So, have a little snack sitting around along with your fluids, like some salty chips or nuts, maybe something like trail mix.
Old 25-03-2012, 18:49
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 378, Level: 3 Points: 378, Level: 3 Points: 378, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I am constantly drinking water, but when I find that I dread the thought of any more, I start eating ice. I'm pretty much addicted now
I also make sure to get in a little fresh squeezed OJ, or at least any no sugar added juice.
Never have been a big eater when up, but I've found that simply having a yogurt handles any little stomach ping, and it doesn't make me sick.

You definitely need to add vitamins into your diet, also, if you haven't already.
Old 25-03-2012, 19:41
Silver Member

22 y/o Female from United States
amannddaa1885 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1

water.....

this is also important because if you don't have enough water in your body, your kidneys won't be able to filter the toxins properly.instead they will push the toxins right back in your body damaging your kidneys and shard around them. when i did x alot when they were still decent. i didn't dry ink hardly any water so i got super sick. started with real bad lower back pain as if i needed to pop my back. then had a 105.1+ fever. my mom if a nurse and she said 101 is a big deal to them. my kidneys hurt so bad. i didn't east and only got up for the rest room. i basically slept for a week. went to doctor i had a bacteria in my kidneys. antibiotics and no more x fixed the problemn but i was so sick. ifyou chronically neglect your kidneys it will poison you. and death could possibly result. it isn't hard to fire from this because Meth lowers white blood cell count. i Think. Let me check because i just read that m&a maybe i was wrong

yeah never mind. that was something else. BUT it will mess with your immune system as does any drug. please be careful. and drink water. don't let the drug win

Post Quality Evaluations:
good answer
interesting point about kidney health

Last edited by amannddaa1885; 25-03-2012 at 19:49. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-03-2012, 04:34

21 y/o Female from United States
crushedice should review received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

dang dude that sux, i was exactly like that at 1 point in my tweeking life...i didnt even drink water cus i just didnt wana eat or drink shit. got so bad that i got a bladder infection cause my body was lacking water i wasnt drinking no water WAT SO EVER. which was pretty stupid because its not rocket science to know u must dirnk water on a daily basis.
but ive noticed that even if u go balls out drinking water just to stay dehydrated-you'll stay dehydrated ...like ill still have cotton mouth even after drinking hella water so i;ll switch it up and start drinking juices non stop.

no matter what you NEED to drink water / juices
try to stay away from the sugary shit tho lean more to the naturals ...
i usually tweek during work hours so what i do is buy 1 of those tall ass water bottles and drink those throughtout the day refilling 3-4 times..
Old 26-03-2012, 05:52
Silver Member

Female from Australia
nevergoback is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2
Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9%

When I'm tweaked, my mouth gets so dry and I get really thirsty, so I literally take a sip of water every few minutes constantly.
Old 26-03-2012, 06:40
Titanium Member

FluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way up

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoback View Post
When I'm tweaked, my mouth gets so dry and I get really thirsty, so I literally take a sip of water every few minutes constantly.

I do great in the beginning, but it is the getting stuck in some dumb ass game or activity or whatever and not realizig that hours just dissapeared and now your throat is dry and aching...because once that sets in everything HURTS going in
Old 26-03-2012, 09:16
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

23 y/o Male from United States
SRH420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1

Sounds like to me your way too high hahahaha I try not getting that gaked out for this exact reason. Sometimes it's good to put the dope down for a little bit.
Old 26-03-2012, 11:10
Mercury Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by crushedice View Post
dang dude that sux, i was exactly like that at 1 point in my tweeking life...i didnt even drink water cus i just didnt wana eat or drink shit. got so bad that i got a bladder infection cause my body was lacking water i wasnt drinking no water WAT SO EVER. which was pretty stupid because its not rocket science to know u must dirnk water on a daily basis.
but ive noticed that even if u go balls out drinking water just to stay dehydrated-you'll stay dehydrated ...like ill still have cotton mouth even after drinking hella water so i;ll switch it up and start drinking juices non stop.

no matter what you NEED to drink water / juices
try to stay away from the sugary shit tho lean more to the naturals ...
i usually tweek during work hours so what i do is buy 1 of those tall ass water bottles and drink those throughtout the day refilling 3-4 times..
Wanting to avoid food and water is the reason why you know you need to eat a meal and drink some liquids. Plus, I know I'm going to feel much better afterwards.

But drinking only water doesn't do any good. We need those electrolytes, so juice or sports drinks are the key. I drink Ocean Spray Cran Grape/Apple/Cherry..yummy.
Old 26-03-2012, 20:12
Titanium Member

Thanks for the responses guys, I appreciate it I just suck at fluid intake in general too when I think about it...it is obviously worse when spinning

I make myself drink and I take vitamins when I use, I just don't think I'm able to keep up with the expulsion of water with all the sweating and other activities because I can't chug it down for some reason the way I would like to...I've tried but it just doesn't work.

Luckily this isn't a normal thing for me to be all crazy all the time, and we are planning a little hiatus from using for a bit anyway...I just hate that dried out I've been tweaking feel/look of my skin...
Old 26-03-2012, 20:15
Silver Member

30 y/o Female from United States
Aveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I drink a lot of juice, I'm a big fan of V8, get some juice while getting some vitamins into you! I have bad kidneys to begin with, so its important to me to keep flushing them out.
Old 27-03-2012, 05:54

21 y/o Female from United States
crushedice should review received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

oh yeah true,

what AVEO said,

theres this V8 juice i really like alot too its 'tropical blend' flavor, usually get it at7-11s
try that,,its really good and i guess V8 is filled with good shit for ur body
Old 27-03-2012, 11:08
Mercury Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by crushedice View Post
oh yeah true,

what AVEO said,

theres this V8 juice i really like alot too its 'tropical blend' flavor, usually get it at7-11s
try that,,its really good and i guess V8 is filled with good shit for ur body
V8 juice gives me the shits something awful.

Post Quality Evaluations:
These repetitive useless one liners are against the rules. You need to elaborate, you've been told repeatedly!!
Old 27-03-2012, 14:33
Silver Member

30 y/o Female from United States
Aveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

LOL well at least your shitting right?
Old 27-03-2012, 15:02
Mercury Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aveo View Post
LOL well at least your shitting right?
I'd like to leave the bathroom once or twice in a 48 hour period though.
Old 27-03-2012, 18:57
Silver Member

Male from United States
antileet is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1

i drink water for the most part, with a cup of juice maybe thrown in one time during the night. but water water water for sure.
i don't like the taste in my mouth after i drink something flavored.

i am cursed, with an ever-present dry mouth and scatterbrain- i might as well tend to my shortcomings with vigilance if i'm going to make it to see another cloud...
Old 27-03-2012, 20:32

Male from Malaysia
bulu77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1

Swim bought a mini fridge and placed it beside his room. That mini fridge is filled to the brim with two boxes of juices, two 3 litres water canteens, 4 barbicans, and 6 cans of 100 plus. He stays hydrated by maintaining three trips every two hours to that mini fridge. Urges to the toilet will appear every 4 hours.

Share this on: