Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 24-03-2012, 18:57
Silver Member

46 y/o Female from United States
LaFolle is captain of the psychonauts.LaFolle is captain of the psychonauts.LaFolle is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 343, Level: 2 Points: 343, Level: 2 Points: 343, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Parasites In Meth supply causing infection!

The monkeys in my area have been smoking meth that has been contaminated with parasite larve.
The exact species of the parasite(s) is unknown, but testing results of monkeys' (feces) results are forthcoming.
These parasite(s) are causing the monkeys to have symptoms of tapeworm or roundworm, as well as symptoms from some kind of mite...scabies, demodex or bird.
The monkeys did not notice a difference in the appearance of their meth supply at first, but recently indicated that it was burning differently...making crackling sounds and having a different odor.
Possible source of contamination is the cut which monkeys suspect is horse tranquilizer. The cut might have been contaminated with some kind of horse parasite or other parasite from typical farm animals (rats & mice) and or birds.
The contaminated meth is from only one supplier. Other suppliers product is of reliable quality.
Has anyone else ever heard of a similar experience?
Old 24-03-2012, 19:55

22 y/o Male from United States
TakashiEsper is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Re: Parasites In Meth supply causing infection!

someone tell me if i am wrong, but would a larvae be able to survive a recrystallization of a cut and the crystal? i am not a cook in any respect, but i am unsure if larvae would be able to survive.

as for the crackling and odor, your crystals are probably more cut than they are crystal. different cuts act in different ways, and there are a million and one cuts under the sun out there.

if you do not mind me asking, i am guessing this is in america, correct? where about in location are you getting this product? i have not heard of anything like this in california or massachusetts yet, keyword being yet.
Old 24-03-2012, 20:05
Silver Member

cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,105, Level: 6 Points: 2,105, Level: 6 Points: 2,105, Level: 6
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

I'm just wondering how a bug could survive being burnt. If anything, I woulda guessed the pipes dirty, but that dont make sense if you're alright on other people's shit
Old 24-03-2012, 20:25

maybe they are smoking something that is not crystal at all? a pure cut crystal, have seen it before. never heard of the symptoms though.
Old 24-03-2012, 23:08
Silver Member

46 y/o Female from United States
LaFolle is captain of the psychonauts.LaFolle is captain of the psychonauts.LaFolle is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 343, Level: 2 Points: 343, Level: 2 Points: 343, Level: 2

The monkeys reside in Northern CA.

The larve and adults were observed from loose particles under a 10X Loupe from the bag, not from inside crystalized pieces.

It is unknown if larve were able to stick to the meth itself.

No larve have been seen in pipes after they have been used.

Sometimes these monkeys take the crystals and put them in a Frappuccino or Iced coffee.

Although these are cold/frozen beverages, larve can survive these temperatures for a short time. It takes from 24 hours to seven days to kill larve by freezing, depending on temperature and species.

However, other monkeys, who only smoke were also infected. This may be due to handling the product and becoming infected somehow this way and not by frying the larve and inhaling.

It is unknown at what heat temperature larve die.

All pipes used were super clean. These monkeys are very fastidious this way, and with their personal and environmental hygene.
Old 24-03-2012, 23:28
Palladium Member

34 y/o Male from United States
rawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumrawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumrawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumrawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumrawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumrawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumrawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumrawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumrawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumrawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumrawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 3,374, Level: 8 Points: 3,374, Level: 8 Points: 3,374, Level: 8
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%

I have never smoked meth but I'm assuming that, like when you smoke anything else, in order to get it going you have to suck on a cold meth-filled pipe, until the drug goes up? Then again when I've seen people smoking meth on TV they often seem to heat the meth in the pipe until it gets going and then they start smoking. Anyway as I said I don't know the reality of how meth is smoked.

It seems the initial cold drag on the pipe could draw the parasites into your mouth, although I find it basically impossible to believe that parasites could survive and enter the body once the pipe was going.

Of course handling the meth and then touching your mouth could work too and seems likely.

If you have no choice but to smoke this nasty stuff I would definitely try to figure out how to clean it. Maybe dissolve the meth in ethanol or some other solvent that would kill the parasites, then evaporate?
Old 24-03-2012, 23:32

i have yet to see this in SoCal thankfully, and hope i never do.

maybe cook had made it in a barn or something, when he was finished larvae fell into fresh batch.

i do not think just handling larvae would cause a infection like this. i could totally see smoking and ingesting orally would cause this though perhaps.

this is a strange situation. if i were your crew, i would go to a hospital and get checked out. then if you are all safe, quit going to that connect.
Old 25-03-2012, 10:50
Silver Member

Male from United States
blackwrx is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

There is nothing to suggest that there is any sort of parasite in your methamphetamine. In addition, simply finding out that there are parasites in your body (it should also be noted that these were only confirmed to be parasites by the OP) should in no way lead you to the conclusion that you contracted them from methamphetamine. If they are in fact in your body, aside from seeing an actual doctor, I suggest that you step back for a moment and realize they could have come from a number of sources much more plausible than methamphetamine.
Old 25-03-2012, 11:49

Male from United States
SpeedFreak69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

In my squirrels area, there is something in the ice going around that is giving people chest congestion like symptoms and has been causing bad blisters on some of them, including my squirrel, he has a pretty bad one on his index finger, and starting to get on on his pinky. Also, it got his nose pretty bad too. The index one is getting bigger in area, almost wrapped 1/2 way around the finger. Bout to cut it open and see wtf is up, but this is in the OK area...not sure how wide spread it is yet.
Old 25-03-2012, 16:42
Mercury Member

Male from United States
Stepin Fetchit needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFolle View Post
The monkeys in my area have been smoking meth that has been contaminated with parasite larve.
The exact species of the parasite(s) is unknown, but testing results of monkeys' (feces) results are forthcoming.
These parasite(s) are causing the monkeys to have symptoms of tapeworm or roundworm, as well as symptoms from some kind of mite...scabies, demodex or bird.
The monkeys did not notice a difference in the appearance of their meth supply at first, but recently indicated that it was burning differently...making crackling sounds and having a different odor.
Possible source of contamination is the cut which monkeys suspect is horse tranquilizer. The cut might have been contaminated with some kind of horse parasite or other parasite from typical farm animals (rats & mice) and or birds.
The contaminated meth is from only one supplier. Other suppliers product is of reliable quality.
Has anyone else ever heard of a similar experience?
Was this actually confirmed, or did you just hear about this? If you believe it was confirmed, then how was it confirmed? Who did you hear about this from?

I think something like this might cause some hysteria and people throwing out perfectly good dope.

Stepin Fetchit added 3 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Quote:
The monkeys reside in Northern CA.

The larve and adults were observed from loose particles under a 10X Loupe from the bag, not from inside crystalized pieces.

It is unknown if larve were able to stick to the meth itself.

No larve have been seen in pipes after they have been used.

Sometimes these monkeys take the crystals and put them in a Frappuccino or Iced coffee.

Although these are cold/frozen beverages, larve can survive these temperatures for a short time. It takes from 24 hours to seven days to kill larve by freezing, depending on temperature and species.

However, other monkeys, who only smoke were also infected. This may be due to handling the product and becoming infected somehow this way and not by frying the larve and inhaling.

It is unknown at what heat temperature larve die.

All pipes used were super clean. These monkeys are very fastidious this way, and with their personal and environmental hygene.
Who put it under a microscope? Was there a report on this? Are you a scientist that works in a lab where the parasite was confirmed to be in the meth, and the parasite actually transferred from the meth to a person?

This is so unplausible that I will require more info before I start to believe anything about the story.

Stepin Fetchit added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakashiEsper View Post
someone tell me if i am wrong, but would a larvae be able to survive a recrystallization of a cut and the crystal? i am not a cook in any respect, but i am unsure if larvae would be able to survive.

as for the crackling and odor, your crystals are probably more cut than they are crystal. different cuts act in different ways, and there are a million and one cuts under the sun out there.

if you do not mind me asking, i am guessing this is in america, correct? where about in location are you getting this product? i have not heard of anything like this in california or massachusetts yet, keyword being yet.
Crackling and odor can be easily explained from simply burning the product. If the parasite is so small that it can't be observed in the meth by looking at it, then it wouldn't cause anything to crackle.

Stepin Fetchit added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedFreak69 View Post
In my squirrels area, there is something in the ice going around that is giving people chest congestion like symptoms and has been causing bad blisters on some of them, including my squirrel, he has a pretty bad one on his index finger, and starting to get on on his pinky. Also, it got his nose pretty bad too. The index one is getting bigger in area, almost wrapped 1/2 way around the finger. Bout to cut it open and see wtf is up, but this is in the OK area...not sure how wide spread it is yet.
Wow, really? Chest congestion from smoking meth? What a surprise. Well, it must be a parasite, because smoking meth would never cause chest congestion.

Blisters on the fingers too? Oh, man, we're talking some sort of super parasite now. Everyone better dump out their dope to be safe.

Last edited by Stepin Fetchit; 25-03-2012 at 16:42. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-03-2012, 17:35
Potter Potter is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20
Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5%

Let's see some good quality macro pictures, ones where we can see the details of these larva.
Old 25-03-2012, 17:42
Mercury Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
Let's see some good quality macro pictures, ones where we can see the details of these larva.
No, he could just show us micro pictures of larvae. I want a report that I can independently verify.
Old 25-03-2012, 17:54
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,170, Level: 41 Points: 83,170, Level: 41 Points: 83,170, Level: 41
Activity: 48.5% Activity: 48.5% Activity: 48.5%

There is no way that insects survive in meth, nor getting burned.
There are no parasites in meth.
Old 25-03-2012, 18:08
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa View Post
There are no parasites in meth.
Lol I have been in the meth cirlcles for a while, I've seen alot of things and I have never seen , heard, thought, any bugs, flies, larvy, ticks , fleas, etc. in meth, but I have defenitly seen my fair share of parasites that are in the meth business!!!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Amen to that!
Old 25-03-2012, 18:34
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 408, Level: 3 Points: 408, Level: 3 Points: 408, Level: 3
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

This sounds like a myth, created by a couple of tweaker's (out watching the satellite's that are constantly following them, of course) in the midst of a delusional episode, of which made perfect sense to them and all their other ignorant friends.
Old 25-03-2012, 21:30

27 y/o Male from United States
DCskate is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

ok your definately trippin...however everyone should be careful and keep sanitizer on hand because there is a very real bacteria known as MRSA and its not in the dope of course but its easily spread when sharing a pipe. MRSA is a form of staph infection. 1 in 4 ppl are carriers and they are not effected by it. It usually is found in ppl's nose. The most common thing it causes is skin infection and boils...add a skin infection to a tweaker who likes to pick...and its bad news. I had it and its no joke google the shit, the biggest thing is just being healthy i think bc i never Ever get sick and over long term poor diet, minimal hours of sleep per night, and dope have added up to weakening the immune system makin ppl vulnerable to these mrsa infections and im convinced its easily spread by the peace pipe ritual sittin in a circle pipe pass

Post Quality Evaluations:
nicely done mrsa is scary
Old 25-03-2012, 21:53
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawbeer View Post
I

It seems the initial cold drag on the pipe could draw the parasites into your mouth, although I find it basically impossible to believe that parasites could survive and enter the body once the pipe was going.

Of course handling the meth and then touching your mouth could work too and seems likely.

If you have no choice but to smoke this nasty stuff I would definitely try to figure out how to clean it. Maybe dissolve the meth in ethanol or some other solvent that would kill the parasites, then evaporate?
whenever i have smoked meth, as well as the people i have smoked with, you put your crystals in the bubble, then hold the flame under it for a few seconds before it melts and starts to smoke. so to answer your question, from experience, people do not suck on a cold pipe, you have to heat and get the puddle melted to start smoking, and when you do start hitting the pipe, the meth is melted and you inhale very very slow and gently.

i dont see how you could inhale larve but im no insectmethologist either.

Last edited by coolhandluke; 26-03-2012 at 06:57.
Old 25-03-2012, 22:00
Titanium Member

40 y/o Male from United States
Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 576, Level: 3 Points: 576, Level: 3 Points: 576, Level: 3
Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3%

Quote:
Some tweekers observe things like that crawling under their skin too. From an objective standpoint, that's not sufficient evidence those things are really there. It doesn't require the psychotic phase for meth to affect vision - SWIM has noticed that one side-effect he gets from methamphetamine is a reduced ability to resolve fine details in his vision; smaller fonts, for example, become significantly more difficult, if not impossible, for him to read.

On the subject of the newest "killer dope" rumor of parasite-infested crystal meth in general - if there are any confirmed reports of it happening - wouldn't paraphernalia and reused baggies be more plausible disease vectors for animal parasites? SWIM has heard a lot of claims about "meth" (including the cuts and/or adulterants), but preserving viable parasite specimens is definitely a new one.
Old 25-03-2012, 22:55
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 640, Level: 3 Points: 640, Level: 3 Points: 640, Level: 3

My favorite part of this beautiful story is when the farm animal parasites get into the horse tranquilizer, which is then used to cut the meth. Freaking awesome. Gives new meaning to the term "amphetamine psychosis."

Sorry if that's insensitive, I'm not intending to trivialize psychotic episodes. I've had one myself during which I believed everyone in the hospital was reading my mind with their cell phones and I felt my body disappearing as my mind was being reincarnated into a 2 year old girl's body. "I am the mind of a 2 year old girl" is a little weirder than farm animal parasites in meth.
Old 25-03-2012, 23:25
Titanium Member

Male from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,667, Level: 12 Points: 6,667, Level: 12 Points: 6,667, Level: 12
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%

do people cut meth with tranquilizers? That seems like it would defeated purpose..

Oddly enough I've run in to a few people who thought they had worms after speed binges. One of witch resorted to taking dog wormer pill, and would ask strangers if they could see the worms coming out of his skin.

Last edited by Basoodler; 25-03-2012 at 23:33. Reason: fixed a retarded auto correct from my phone
Old 26-03-2012, 01:08
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 640, Level: 3 Points: 640, Level: 3 Points: 640, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoodler View Post
do people cut meth with tranquilizers? That seems like it would defeated purpose...
I'm assuming that PCP was what was being implied, which wouldn't be as big a purpose defeater as if someone were to cut it with benzodiazepenes or phenibut.

As for seeing worms, yeah, I've never done meth but I've seen what looked like maggots everywhere when I've been on psychedelics or just tripping from head trauma and electrolyte imbalances. Seems to be a very common form of hallucination. Maybe it's a glimpse of reality --- after all, nothing sits still. It only appears to. Everything is constantly changing, atoms and subatomic particles are rapidly moving about, strings vibrating (maybe), quarks popping in and out of existence at the rate of 200 million times a second. Damn... I'm writing like I'm tripping my ass off, I need to get some fresh air!
Old 26-03-2012, 01:25
Mercury Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech House View Post
I'm assuming that PCP was what was being implied, which wouldn't be as big a purpose defeater as if someone were to cut it with benzodiazepenes or phenibut.

As for seeing worms, yeah, I've never done meth but I've seen what looked like maggots everywhere when I've been on psychedelics or just tripping from head trauma and electrolyte imbalances. Seems to be a very common form of hallucination. Maybe it's a glimpse of reality --- after all, nothing sits still. It only appears to. Everything is constantly changing, atoms and subatomic particles are rapidly moving about, strings vibrating (maybe), quarks popping in and out of existence at the rate of 200 million times a second. Damn... I'm writing like I'm tripping my ass off, I need to get some fresh air!
Damn, son, you've done lost your damn mind. Get your ass into rehab.

Stepin Fetchit added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoovinator View Post
Some tweekers observe things like that crawling under their skin too. From an objective standpoint, that's not sufficient evidence those things are really there. It doesn't require the psychotic phase for meth to affect vision - SWIM has noticed that one side-effect he gets from methamphetamine is a reduced ability to resolve fine details in his vision; smaller fonts, for example, become significantly more difficult, if not impossible, for him to read.

On the subject of the newest "killer dope" rumor of parasite-infested crystal meth in general - if there are any confirmed reports of it happening - wouldn't paraphernalia and reused baggies be more plausible disease vectors for animal parasites? SWIM has heard a lot of claims about "meth" (including the cuts and/or adulterants), but preserving viable parasite specimens is definitely a new one.
He didn't even say he saw any parasites, so this is either a bs story that he's believing, or a paranoid delusion.

Stepin Fetchit added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoovinator View Post

Damn, but I don't think you can get parasites from freebasing them.

On the serious, it is sad when people lose their minds in this shit and don't realize how insane they sound. I had a tweaker start talking to me a few years ago about how 3 billion people were gonna die because the government was going to ban vitamin C.

Last edited by Stepin Fetchit; 26-03-2012 at 01:25. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-03-2012, 14:16
Titanium Member

Male from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,667, Level: 12 Points: 6,667, Level: 12 Points: 6,667, Level: 12
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech House View Post

Wouldn't pcp be more expensive than meth? Unless it's stolen from a vet. I'm just skeptical about the commonality of pcp use by vets in general.

Not to mention that a lot of what a cook needs to produce meth is readily available and cheap.

not to jump topics, but it sounds odd to me
Old 26-03-2012, 15:22

34 y/o Male from United States
defensitive is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I'm just wondering if this person doesn't mean MSM?... a horse vitamin supplement. And no larvae could NOT absolutely NOT live for any period of time in methamphetamine....t'would burn the lil buggers.
Old 27-03-2012, 03:36
Palladium Member

32 y/o Female from Australia
iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,006, Level: 4 Points: 1,006, Level: 4 Points: 1,006, Level: 4
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Guys,
The OP Hasn't been back, which suggest he is definatly psychotic, or a TROLL!

Please don't feed the trolls ok?
This is beyond rediculous.

There's no way the OP will provide us any evidence, let it go.

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamine