Originally Posted by LaFolle
The monkeys in my area have been smoking meth
that has been contaminated with parasite larve.
The exact species of the parasite(s) is unknown, but testing results of monkeys' (feces) results are forthcoming.
These parasite(s) are causing the monkeys to have symptoms of tapeworm or roundworm, as well as symptoms from some kind of mite...scabies, demodex or bird.
The monkeys did not notice a difference in the appearance of their meth supply at first, but recently indicated that it was burning differently...making crackling sounds and having a different odor.
Possible source of contamination is the cut which monkeys suspect is horse tranquilizer. The cut might have been contaminated with some kind of horse parasite or other parasite from typical farm animals (rats & mice) and or birds.
The contaminated meth is from only one supplier. Other suppliers product is of reliable quality.
Has anyone else ever heard of a similar experience?
Was this actually confirmed, or did you just hear about this? If you believe it was confirmed, then how was it confirmed? Who did you hear about this from?
I think something like this might cause some hysteria and people throwing out perfectly good dope.
Stepin Fetchit added 3 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...
Originally Posted by LaFolle
The monkeys reside in Northern CA.
The larve and adults were observed from loose particles under a 10X Loupe from the bag, not from inside crystalized pieces.
It is unknown if larve were able to stick to the meth itself.
No larve have been seen in pipes after they have been used.
Sometimes these monkeys take the crystals and put them in a Frappuccino or Iced coffee
Although these are cold/frozen beverages, larve can survive these temperatures for a short time. It takes from 24 hours to seven days to kill larve by freezing, depending on temperature and species.
However, other monkeys, who only smoke were also infected. This may be due to handling the product and becoming infected somehow this way and not by frying the larve and inhaling.
It is unknown at what heat temperature larve die.
All pipes used were super clean. These monkeys are very fastidious this way, and with their personal and environmental hygene.
Who put it under a microscope? Was there a report on this? Are you a scientist that works in a lab where the parasite was confirmed to be in the meth, and the parasite actually transferred from the meth to a person?
This is so unplausible that I will require more info before I start to believe anything about the story.
Stepin Fetchit added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...
Originally Posted by TakashiEsper
someone tell me if i am wrong, but would a larvae be able to survive a recrystallization of a cut and the crystal? i am not a cook in any respect, but i am unsure if larvae would be able to survive.
as for the crackling and odor, your crystals are probably more cut than they are crystal. different cuts act in different ways, and there are a million and one cuts under the sun out there.
if you do not mind me asking, i am guessing this is in america, correct? where about in location are you getting this product? i have not heard of anything like this in california or massachusetts yet, keyword being yet.
Crackling and odor can be easily explained from simply burning the product. If the parasite is so small that it can't be observed in the meth by looking at it, then it wouldn't cause anything to crackle.
Stepin Fetchit added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...
Originally Posted by SpeedFreak69
In my squirrels area, there is something in the ice going around that is giving people chest congestion like symptoms and has been causing bad blisters on some of them, including my squirrel, he has a pretty bad one on his index finger, and starting to get on on his pinky. Also, it got his nose pretty bad too. The index one is getting bigger in area, almost wrapped 1/2 way around the finger. Bout to cut it open and see wtf is up, but this is in the OK area...not sure how wide spread it is yet.
Wow, really? Chest congestion from smoking meth? What a surprise. Well, it must be a parasite, because smoking meth would never cause chest congestion.
Blisters on the fingers too? Oh, man, we're talking some sort of super parasite now. Everyone better dump out their dope to be safe.