Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

Old 24-03-2012, 15:30

42 y/o Male from United States
nasal snotts should review received reputation comments.
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
how to make nucynta er injectable

My pet spider herman has just been prescribed nucynta er and is not getting the effects he was anticipating and was wondering if there is anyone out there that has figured out a way to make this pill injectable? He hopes that there will be only informative replies and not negative info about how injecting pills are bad for you.

Post Quality Evaluations:
No, you will not be able to "only get replies that don't criticize my bad ideas." This is a harm reduction forum and if you are going to do dangerous things, we will tell you
Old 25-03-2012, 23:56
baZING baZING is nu online
Palladium Member

Male from United States
baZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%
Re: how to make nucynta er injectable

In the future, you should know that saying things like "I hope there will only be informative replies and not negative info about how injecting pills are bad for you" will ensure you get fewer replies than if you leave it out. There are two reasons for this. The first is that there are indeed people who wouldn't know how to prep Nucynta ER for injection and only tell you the warnings to heed when injecting pills. You don't want those posts, and that's fine, but why not anyway? You might learn something new in the name of harm-reduction and it doesn't negate you being able to make your own decisions.

More importantly, though, there are plenty of people who may know how to answer your question but won't do so without feeding you some harm reduction as well. That is, after all, a big part of this forum's mission. Since you've explicitly stated you want none of that, you are again less likely to get even helpful responses. Especially considering the fact you're asking how to inject them and hence obviously don't know, have you considered maybe there are dangers to injecting pills you aren't aware of? Or maybe there are specific dangers to injecting Nucynta ER?

As for how to inject them, I don't know... but I still felt the need to point that out to you; I'm only trying to be helpful. It would likely get you some more replies. Just because lots of members would feel rightly obligated to warn you about the dangers of injecting especially time-release pills again doesn't mean you can't make your own decisions.

Furthermore, you have posted the same question four times- twice in the same forum, and twice in two other forums. Cross posting is against the rules, so I suggest you report those for deletion.
Old 26-03-2012, 00:06

My aplogies if I offended anyone. I am new to this group and just looking for some help. The reason I posted in other forums is because I really did not know the proper place to put it and also figured I could get more responses if it were published in several different forums. there was no mallicious intent. thank you for letting me know.
Old 26-03-2012, 00:45
Gold Member

Female from United Kingdom
catseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,085, Level: 11 Points: 6,085, Level: 11 Points: 6,085, Level: 11

hi ns,

Welcome to DF.
It's always good to ask questions prior to undertaking anything new, and I'm glad you seem to be aware of the dangers surrounding the injection of pills.

Firstly, do you have a medical/lab grade wheel filter like this?

If not, please do your veins a favour and get hold of these before attempting - pills contain a very small amount of active ingredient compared to the binders/fillers/crap that hold them together. A wheel filter can make the process a bit safer.

Secondly, please have a read of these threads if you haven't already:
Fnord's Guide To Safer Injection Practices & Pill/Powder Cleaning Guide.
Injecting Basics, dangers of IVing pills. READ THIS before posting IV pill questions!

Finally, before you commit to doing this, have you considered plugging? Tapentadol (best to use generic names here as pharmaceuticals often go by different names in different parts of the world) apparently has a low oral bio-availability - this is due to extensive first-pass metabolism, but plugging (rectal administration) if done correctly can avoid this.
See this post for more information:
'Up Yer Bum' plugging basics

Injecting pills can lead to some pretty hideous complications - please think very carefully before going down this road.
Whatever you decide, please be careful with your dose and start low, ok?
Be safe.

Good information as always. Thanks for showing OP what a wheel filter is, and thanks for including the all-important option of plugging to possibly negate IV use.
Old 26-03-2012, 00:57

I appreciate the insight. Herman has previously injected the regular nucyntas with excellent results but cannot figure out how to break the extended release ones down for intravenous use.

Last edited by Gradient; 26-03-2012 at 01:55. Reason: confused poster
Old 15-06-2012, 08:10

Female from United States
Lynx25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasal snotts View Post
I appreciate the insight. Herman has previously injected the regular nucyntas with excellent results but cannot figure out how to break the extended release ones down for intravenous use.
Nasal- I have the same question. Did you get any info on how to do this? I'm new here (I've been around these forums for years, just new to this one) is there any way to PM me? Thanks!
Lynx25

information is to be shared publically, so all can use it. Please don't ask for people to PM you answers to general questions like this.
Old 18-10-2012, 17:15
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
duhduhduhda is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 113, Level: 1 Points: 113, Level: 1 Points: 113, Level: 1

swim has just gotten a script for these and hasn't had a chance to fill it yet. what happens when the usual techniques are applied? is it the same as with OP's? because if that is the case then one could potentially use the same procedure one uses to make op's injectable. swim is highly interested in finding a solution to this little problem....

Share this on:

Tags
injecting pills, nucynta, tapentadol