Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Alcohol
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Alcohol Alcohol, including absinthe, hard liquor, beer, wine, and other assorted spirits.

Old 23-03-2012, 22:45

22 y/o Male from United States
Valvor should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Need Help ASAP Questions regarding etg testing

Alright, so Swim is 18, Swim got in trouble for public ai and possession of uncontrolled and controlled substances, and Swim is going through a prevention program, they have yet to give Swim a list of medications, and products Swim can use. Neither have they confirmed what type of test they will be performing. Swim have recently discovered about this etg, testing and Swim thought swim would be able to get away with occasional drinking sense regular test, are unlike etg.

Swims question is, if swim takes 3 Shots of 100 Proof Vodka, and weighs 140 Pounds, around 6 feet tall, on average how long would it take swim? to test negative?

Are they allowed to test for etg? without informing you? they mentioned they will be sending the urine sample off to a labatory, but that is all, they are testing for marijuana and painkillers, so chances are they will do a etg test. How long will it take swim to test negative?

Also Swim heard that if you -.- Stick your finger up your butt then insert it in the urine, the ecoli will break down the etg? will this help?

Valvor added 198 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Help me =(

Last edited by Valvor; 23-03-2012 at 22:45. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 24-03-2012, 00:03
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from United States
makin probably knows what they are talking about.makin probably knows what they are talking about.makin probably knows what they are talking about.makin probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3
Re: Need Help ASAP Questions regarding etg testing

I read 80 hours and I found this chart Sensitivity of commercial ethyl glucuronide (ETG) testing in screening for alcohol abstinence
eIt seems to indicate a 24 hour limit.

This was from
Copyright The Author 2007. Published by Oxford University Press on behalf of the Medical Council on Alcohol.

This test shows alcohol from any source though, like mouthwash, certain hand sanitizers any thing that has alcohol. If you get a positive just keep denying it, they will have to come to the conclusion that you came into contact somewhere else.....

Reminds me of an old saying .......Never cop a plea....... even if your hands in the cookie jar calmly look them in the eye and tell them "thats not my hand."

http://alcalc.oxfordjournals.org/content/42/4/317.full

Last edited by makin; 24-03-2012 at 00:07. Reason: Forgot link to complete article
Old 24-03-2012, 00:23
Silver Member

Female from United States
slay13 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 201, Level: 2 Points: 201, Level: 2 Points: 201, Level: 2
Re: Need Help ASAP Questions regarding etg testing

I'm in a similar situation and got completely fucked by the etg test. I drank on a Wednesday night, got tested Friday morning, and proceeded to go straight to jail. I had no idea about this etg test either. I drank probably 8 beers, stopped at around 11 pm, and I am 120 lbs. I'm a girl also so I dont know what effect that has. This chart posted above looks good but to me it's not worth testing its accuracy. They'll take your ass to jail before you even know what the fuck is happening. But there are a bunch of cool substances they can't test for, the forum "Boo Hoo: Drug Court" and "Beating Drug Court" have some good suggestions.

Share this on: