Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ethnobotanicals
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Ethnobotanicals Psychedelic plants, Iboga, Calea, Blue lotus, Ephedra, Sinicuichi, Betel nut, etc.

Old 22-03-2012, 20:22
Silver Member

Male from United States
barrano247 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Smoking Sage?

i just made another improvised smoking device (put aluminum foil over the top of a dr pepper bottle, poked holes in it, stuck a hollow pen tube in an smoked), an i tried it by smoking some sage cause i wanted to see if it worked (it did). So i smoked a decent amount of the sage, turns out it burns really fast, well next thing i know theres smoke everywhere in my room and theres a ridiculous amount of sage, well i took it to the face like a boss, and now i feel a little weird. I feel like i smoked a little weed, it seems to have a really relaxing effect, but theres a sensory side like i feel kinds suseptable to hallucinations. Apparently salvia is a type of sage too. But im just wonderin if anyone else has smoked sage or if they know if you can get high off it.
Old 22-03-2012, 20:29
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,337, Level: 12 Points: 7,337, Level: 12 Points: 7,337, Level: 12
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%
Re: Smoking Sage?

The search engine on DF is your friend. Here is some good reading https://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sh...ghlight=salvia .

There are many types of salvia/sage. Make sure you don't smoke something you shouldn't. Research and have fun while being safe.
Old 22-03-2012, 20:33
Silver Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdofbeingtrd View Post
The search engine on DF is your friend. Here is some good reading https://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sh...ghlight=salvia .

There are many types of salvia/sage. Make sure you don't smoke something you shouldn't. Research and have fun while being safe.
Yea i searched it but didnt see anything just about smoking sage, i didnt think that thread would have the info i wanted.

But thanks man!
Old 22-03-2012, 20:35
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,337, Level: 12 Points: 7,337, Level: 12 Points: 7,337, Level: 12
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%

Smoking regular sage does little to nothing, the salvia plants in that link IS sage.
Old 22-03-2012, 20:52
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Netherlands
Lodewijkp is on the way upLodewijkp is on the way upLodewijkp is on the way up
Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

smoking regular sage does something.. it contains thujone and other chemical which do have an effect, it doesn't make you high or trip your balls off.

it does alter your concious and it does make you meditative

But this depends on the strain... the purple variant is alot stronger than the normal one ( same sage species but different in color ) a few times i smoked some sage and really nothing happened and other times i achieved a slight high... nothing really spectecular tho.

white sage does give you some sort of buzz
Old 22-03-2012, 21:20
Silver Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodewijkp View Post
smoking regular sage does something.. it contains thujone and other chemical which do have an effect, it doesn't make you high or trip your balls off.

it does alter your concious and it does make you meditative

But this depends on the strain... the purple variant is alot stronger than the normal one ( same sage species but different in color ) a few times i smoked some sage and really nothing happened and other times i achieved a slight high... nothing really spectecular tho.

white sage does give you some sort of buzz
yea its not like some intense stuff i really just wanted to try it out, nothing i plan on doing a lot but just wanted to try it lol
Old 22-03-2012, 21:53
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Wayne Brady is on the way upWayne Brady is on the way upWayne Brady is on the way up
Points: 433, Level: 3 Points: 433, Level: 3 Points: 433, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrano247 View Post
i just made another improvised smoking device (put aluminum foil over the top of a dr pepper bottle, poked holes in it, stuck a hollow pen tube in an smoked
Be careful, you really don't want to end up burning/smoking plastic. It is extremely toxic. I found and posted this article while looking for some info on it:

14-Year-Old Boy Died From Smoking Plastic, Not Fake Pot

I had experimented with sage as a base for a cannabinoid blend but it was not very tasty (good for cooking though!) No effects other than the JWH were noticed.

Share this on: