Register Tags

Notices

Old 19-03-2012, 02:06
Silver Member

Female from United States
nybaby is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
How much Methamphetamine is equivalent to 30 mg of Adderall?

I was on 30 mg of Adderall. My psychiatrist switched me to 5 mg of Desoxyn. Adderall is a mix of Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine. Desoxyn is Methamphetamine Hydrochloride.

How many mg of Desoxyn are equivalent to 30 mg of Adderall?

Also...
What are the comparisons and contrasts of the effects of Adderall and Desoxyn?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Do not make more than one thread on effectively the same topic, it's against the rules and won't get your question answered any quicker.
Old 19-03-2012, 02:23
Banned

36 y/o Male from United States
Kidx needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: How much Methamphetamine is equivalent to 30 mg of Adderall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nybaby View Post
I was on 30 mg of Adderall. My psychiatrist switched me to 5 mg of Desoxyn. Adderall is a mix of Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine. Desoxyn is Methamphetamine Hydrochloride.

How many mg of Desoxyn are equivalent to 30 mg of Adderall?

Also...
What are the comparisons and contrasts of the effects of Adderall and Desoxyn?
They aren't the same drug, so no amount of Adderall will equal an amount of Desoxyn.
Old 19-03-2012, 18:10
Silver Member

nybaby is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidx View Post
They aren't the same drug, so no amount of Adderall will equal an amount of Desoxyn.
How much Desoxyn will it take to achieve the same effects as Adderall?
Old 19-03-2012, 18:48
Silver Member

The_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way up
Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Mg for mg it is stronger, but i dont know how much. Try your dose for a while and talk to your doctor if it is not right. If you think it is too much or it is making you sick or anything, stop it and call the doctor right away. If you don't think it is strong enough tell them.

From what i have read alot of people find desoxyn, dexedrine, and vyvanse a lot "mellower" of drugs. Ive never taken desoxyn (i have taken street meth but in a lot bigger doses and i am sure it was cut), but i think Vyvanse is a smoother, mellower drug than Ritalin and Adderall...slow to come on and real consistent and calm.

One thing i am discovering is i NEVER gave a fuck about skipping Ritalin for a day or two. I often did, if i didnt have anything going on or had a weekend off work. But Vyvanse....its really hard to take a day off it. I have only missed one day since i started it two weeks ago...I tell myself i am taking the day off and i will end up into it within a few hours. Im not abusing it, but i WANT it. I don't like that AT ALL, it makes me very nervous. I never had that with Ritalin. Ever. And i was on it for years. I have never skipped my Ritalin and sat and craved it. I took yesterday off Vyvanse and it was awful. I felt like shit and couldnt think at all. I tried to take today off as well because i got hurt and am off work for a while til i can get knee surgery in a couple weeks. I drooled thinking about it for hours until i finally gave in and took it. Now i have no reason i have to be on top of my game. I can't manage to do much at work, if i go in it is only for an hour or two. I can't clean house because i can't stand up long enough to get much done besides laundry and dishes. So here i sit, perfectly vyvansinated. Am i high? No, not a bit. I can think though. I hate having a pill tell me when i can think.

And i wouldnt DREAM of abusing it. I don't even want to KNOW how amazing it would probably feel, and the idea of running out early is way more than enough incentive to not. I dont really have any desire to misuse it. But i sure as hell know i dont have any desire to go off it, either.

And this is taking 50 mg a day for the past 2 weeks. I don't like being this way. I am real protective of it, if anyone ever stole it from me i would probably hunt them down. If i ever lost it, i would literally go to the Dr in tears begging for it. LOL. I have no pride. Now i DID lose my Ritalin once, almost a whole bottle. All i felt was, "Oh shit that sucks. Well i can't call about it this soon! I'll just have to manage the best i can." I found it several days later and it was like Christmas! It fell out of my coat and was on the floor in the garage. Im lucky i didnt run over it, or i would have had to go out and lick the floor every morning before work.

All i know is even though i dont feel myself coming up or get any sort of kick in the ass that i can discern with this drug, my brain LIKES it a LOT more than ritalin, and it makes me nervous.

Last edited by The_Joker; 19-03-2012 at 18:57.
Old 28-08-2012, 20:23

55 y/o Male from Canada
KrisMcK should review received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I take 45mg of Dexedrine Spansules a day. I was curious about the conversions from d,l, amphetamine and d-amphetamine. I know that D- amphetamine is 5 X more potent than d,l,amphetamine and 10X more potent than l-amphetamine. Meth on the streets varies it is not pure d-methamphetamine (which is Desoxyn) but rather d,l, methamphetamine. The conversion from D-amphetamine to D-methamphetamine is 2:1 (5mg Desoxyn=10mg of Dexedrine. Street meth also contain the l-methamphetamine which is least potent of all amphetamines even l-amphetamine is stronger with the desired stimulant effects.

Through my friends and I we compared Dexedrine to Street Meth and the Spansules of Dexedrine is far superior to street meth (all 7 of my friends agree). On meth they have hallucinations and other effects like nervousness, pounding heart etc. These undesirable effects are because of the l-methamphetamine in street meth.

On dexedrine my friends and I have the best times on meth it can vary from euphoria to paranoia. So we all agree Dexedrine is superior.
Old 29-08-2012, 17:26
Silver Member

Male from Canada
McOwnageDotC is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisMcK View Post
I take 45mg of Dexedrine Spansules a day. I was curious about the conversions from d,l, amphetamine and d-amphetamine. I know that D- amphetamine is 5 X more potent than d,l,amphetamine and 10X more potent than l-amphetamine. Meth on the streets varies it is not pure d-methamphetamine (which is Desoxyn) but rather d,l, methamphetamine. The conversion from D-amphetamine to D-methamphetamine is 2:1 (5mg Desoxyn=10mg of Dexedrine. Street meth also contain the l-methamphetamine which is least potent of all amphetamines even l-amphetamine is stronger with the desired stimulant effects.

Through my friends and I we compared Dexedrine to Street Meth and the Spansules of Dexedrine is far superior to street meth (all 7 of my friends agree). On meth they have hallucinations and other effects like nervousness, pounding heart etc. These undesirable effects are because of the l-methamphetamine in street meth.

On dexedrine my friends and I have the best times on meth it can vary from euphoria to paranoia. So we all agree Dexedrine is superior.
I was under the impression that the l-methamphetamine actually mellowed out illicit meth, allowing/ requiring people to take more (i.e P2P meth), were as the D-methamphetamine was the shit from Birch reductions that people were going overboard on and hallucinating (from taking huge doses and being spun for waaaay over 48 hours).

BTDTA could probably weigh in better then I can.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, amphetamine, desoxyn, methamphetamine