Register Tags

Notices

Old 12-03-2012, 19:34
Silver Member

Female from Earth
Mystic Roller is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
How to control/ease the expulsion through pores?

Swim has a problem with stuff coming out of her skin. She's been advised that it's caused by the liver not filtering all the toxins in the meth. Swim tries to leave it alone because wiping out off leaves a chemical burn sometimes. And has been using tweezers to avoid the burns and be able to carefully remove the rejected shit. She can feel it coming out. Usually tingles but sometimes st controlings. It's there a way to control it, ease it, or stop it? First time Swim smoked after being clean for a year an a half, they started to appear. And sometimes the appearance varies depending on the meth. Current is clear wet looking, and the expelling substance is shimmery like she belongs on Twilight. The previous, was a bit clouded an the result was white -crystal like flat flecks. White er product results in an off white "gunk?" It is very noticeable an Swim is concerned with someone connecting it to drug use as well as it is ruining her skin from head to toe. Not a pleasant feeling either and looks icky. Any suggestions?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very interesting question. I have never heard of anyone experiencing this before. I hope you will find the help you need. Im very, very, interested in finding out the answer as well. Good luck.
Old 12-03-2012, 19:58
Silver Member

Male from United States
Keynith is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: How to control/ease the expulsion through pores?

The only way to stop it, if it is caused by meth, is to stop smoking meth. I would have it checked out by a doctor though, becausw you said its from not being filtered by the liver, and your smoking it, whoch doesn't make sense.

perfect advice. some times the only solution is the least fun.
Old 12-03-2012, 20:05
Titanium Member

54 y/o Female from United States
ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.
Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3

my rattie girl once knew someone who smoked and snorted a great deal of coke and he had this too. when she would run her fingernails down his back or arms little hard things would come out...

when he stopped the coke this went away.
Old 12-03-2012, 20:25
Silver Member

Female from Earth

Swim had her liver and kidneys checked not long ago due to other issues. To Swim's shock (as she has not been very nice to her organs over the years) they are in perfect condition. Was never any good at how organs work. So I'm not sure how the liver comes into play with it. I should clarify that this didn't just start up this time. It has always happened to Swim. Just used the first time in a year an a half as for instance cause there was a large gap. Even looking for the best way to cleanse skin especially face without risking burns and scars. Also best healing agent for when that does happen.
Old 12-03-2012, 20:38
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
Lrs721 is captain of the psychonauts.Lrs721 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 273, Level: 2 Points: 273, Level: 2 Points: 273, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

not sure if its possible to post images as a newbie, but any way to post? has anyone who is not using seen this? i swear this happens to me all the time but have never seen it while not HIGH and have never asked someone who is sober because then id have to say why i believe it is happening.
Old 12-03-2012, 20:54
Silver Member

Female from Earth

Swim only ever has this problem while smoking. Has the usual clogged pore from time to time and ingrown hair at any given time. But this is totally different. Even sometimes smells chemically. First time it happened Swims co-smoker said it was in her head, so swim made her look and she agreed it is there. So to make sure they weren't both imagining it Swim asked ex-user friend and confirmed again. I tried uploading a pic and it wouldn't let me.

Mystic Roller added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Also swim has tried snorting a few times. Seems worse then.

Last edited by Mystic Roller; 12-03-2012 at 20:54. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-03-2012, 22:12
Silver Member

Lrs721 is captain of the psychonauts.Lrs721 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 273, Level: 2 Points: 273, Level: 2 Points: 273, Level: 2

Oh okay, ya i was going to say asking a sober person may help. i know the answer of "its all in your head youre high" does not help, and it may even be aggravating- but taking the time to consult a sober person is always beneficial. sorry i dont have an answer for you though, other than it may be your skin reacting from being picked at?
i read (about this psychosematic disease where you feel as if you have something coming from your skin, not meth but it can apply) that often times when the body part was held under microscope, whatever was found was like lints or pieces of fibers obviously used to pick at the skin- and any other substance found coming from the body was bacteria associated with infected cuts- so basically, anything made by the body could be a reaction to being proded at so often.

Last edited by Lrs721; 13-03-2012 at 12:34.
Old 12-03-2012, 22:16
Silver Member

MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

I've only ever heard of this from one friend before, and the only thing that stopped it was sobering up.
One thing they did tell me that eased it, though, was sitting in a sauna like area, which helped open the pores and allowed stuff to seep out. They would turn the shower on hot, steaming up the whole bathroom, and then sit in the back of the shower for awhile.
May not help, they might have had something entirely different happening to them, but it's worth a try.

Last edited by MisMonroe; 12-03-2012 at 22:23.
Old 12-03-2012, 23:16
Silver Member

Female from Earth

Thanks MrsMonroe, I'll try it. And IRS.. I actually came across stuff on that when searching the net to see if I could find an answer to this. But they feel then pick. Swim feels it starting to come can look in mirror an actual see it start to show. Sometimes it pushes all the way out on its own and will just fall out. Otherwise swim uses tweezers to grab just the substance and pull it out. Swim doesn't pick then out. Well sometimes when she wakes up she has a scratch from itching during sleep. Swin tries really hard to hide the cues of a user. Although Swim is so dehydrated that she can't hide the dry skin, making it hard to cover dark eyes. But hasn't gotten decent sleep in years using our not. So she can get away with that one.
Old 13-03-2012, 00:40
Titanium Member

40 y/o Male from United States
Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 576, Level: 3 Points: 576, Level: 3 Points: 576, Level: 3
Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3%

The stuff coming out of your pores is almost certainly not meth or associated chemicals oozing out. Most likely it is sebum from your sebaceous glands. Sebum is usually oily, but can also be firm waxy beads that come out of your pores. People who don't use meth can also have this problem.
Old 13-03-2012, 00:40
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

33 y/o Male from United States
Eeeee Dub!!! is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Sounds to me like "meth bites". The first thing to understand is these are just your typical monster zits caused by meth use. There is nothing in there substance wise. Those little hard things are made up of dried Plasma, and dead white blood cells....the by product of fighting a Small skin infection. Stop with the picking and tweezers. Wash regularly and use some sort of anti-zit treatment.

Your liver and kidneys are working just fine, you said so yourself. You are just tweaking on regular meth zits. This is just something all us meth afficianodos have to deal with.

ON POINT. this is classic Rule #253: Avoid the mirror when high
Old 19-03-2012, 00:02
Banned

36 y/o Male from United States
Kidx needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Roller View Post
Swim has a problem with stuff coming out of her skin. She's been advised that it's caused by the liver not filtering all the toxins in the meth. Swim tries to leave it alone because wiping out off leaves a chemical burn sometimes. And has been using tweezers to avoid the burns and be able to carefully remove the rejected shit. She can feel it coming out. Usually tingles but sometimes st controlings. It's there a way to control it, ease it, or stop it? First time Swim smoked after being clean for a year an a half, they started to appear. And sometimes the appearance varies depending on the meth. Current is clear wet looking, and the expelling substance is shimmery like she belongs on Twilight. The previous, was a bit clouded an the result was white -crystal like flat flecks. White er product results in an off white "gunk?" It is very noticeable an Swim is concerned with someone connecting it to drug use as well as it is ruining her skin from head to toe. Not a pleasant feeling either and looks icky. Any suggestions?
The only way to reduce skin expulsion is to not use so much, or stop using altogether.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:46

41 y/o Female from Australia
FlyHigher should review received reputation comments.
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeee Dub!!! View Post
Sounds to me like "meth bites". The first thing to understand is these are just your typical monster zits caused by meth use. There is nothing in there substance wise. Those little hard things are made up of dried Plasma, and dead white blood cells....the by product of fighting a Small skin infection. Stop with the picking and tweezers. Wash regularly and use some sort of anti-zit treatment.

Your liver and kidneys are working just fine, you said so yourself. You are just tweaking on regular meth zits. This is just something all us meth afficianodos have to deal with.
SWIM agrees.........sounds like "meth bites" alright. Stop picking at it!!!!
Old 05-06-2012, 20:06

Male from United States
rotech is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

Look, your tweaking. Stop looking in the mirror. Just take a shower, nice cool shower, soap and a washcloth, gentle, Stop looking in the dam mirror, I mean it. You have to eat healthy foods, you have to sleep, even if it is 2 hours, drink water, better yet cranraspberry juice. Do not pick, do not look in the mirror, just take a cool shower and wash your face, grrrrrrrrrr.

rotech added 60 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Just to be clear on this, I have heard this before and after investigating it I found these friends were just tweaking every time. They get in front of a mirror and they think they see something and it is on and they wont stop until their face is destroyed. they swear this is happening but it wasn't, it was them. I had to seriously have a major discussion with them to convince them to stop it and how to deal with this kind of behavior. I am not being mean, I can tell you from experience. To much meth makes you hallucinate, shadow people, movement out of the corner of your eyes. Get used to it, accept it. When you are tripping you do not look in the mirror. Best advice is a power nap ( POWERNAP) that is one or two hours sleep. A cool shower to get that waxy gritty feeling off of you. Some delicious cold fruit. You will feel like a million bucks, the shadow people will go away. I say this from experience, I have been talking my friends down all my life. If you have ever done acid you can easily understand how people get wound up. I just wanted to clarify what I said earlier.

Last edited by rotech; 05-06-2012 at 20:06. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-06-2012, 00:18
Silver Member

Female from Earth

I've been straight for about two months now...

But as stated before I asked a friend who was not high if what I was seeing was accurate and it was confirmed. I wasn't imagining it. and I wasn't destroying my face, I was very careful to not disturb my appearance. Aside of a few people noticing my pupils, and that there would be something white protruding from some pores on my face, which I claimed as white heads and would quickly wipe it way, purple didn't know I was using. I was eating and sleeping (a little here and there). I would even go to my AODA appointments high an she didnt know. I got fixated on better things like researching. I'd want to know about something an then learn everything I could about it. I know... I'm an odd user..lol. I didn't power clean, spend 39 hours on a video game or rage. I was laid back, calm, happy, and learning.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:59
Titanium Member

24 y/o Male from United States
Kapron is a decent psychonaut.Kapron is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I was considering making a thread to tell a similar story but posting it here organizes information better.

About a week ago i had my first shift in the outdoors cafe where i cook, seeing as i had an 8 hour shift with no break (2 people got fired that morning) i decided to swallow a large bowls worth of crystals once i finished smoking my usual pre-shift bowl.

This rather large dose got me really really fucking high and when i get like that i sweat. I was feeling great, but i started seeing these fucking shards everywhere, at first i thought it was just me tweaking seeing something small and white and my brain makes it look like meth. But then i kept seeing them, on the floor, in the sink, on my shirt and shorts, and finally when i stopped sweating i could see that all the sweat had dryed into crystals.

Still maybe im just tweaking right? No. I have a manager who is really chill that i smoke weed and do lines at work with, i asked her to come out at the end of my shift and we both saw the exact same thing. It looked like a mixture of semi-burned meth, grease, fat, and oil. It literally was fucking everywhere including on the grill where it refused to burn up or come off and stunk horribly. Warm water easily removed all but what had stuck to the grill, i figured my pipe cleaning knowledge would be appopriate and used ciagrette ash to clean the grill (if the owner ever found out the shit we do...lol).

But yea i think meth fucks with some peoples skin alot more than others.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:40
Silver Member

Female from Earth

Thank you for posting this here. Finally someone realizes I'm not seeing shit and it really is junk! It wasn't everywhere for me cause I wasn't doing that much at a time (well occasionally 1/2 g to 3/4 g over night with a friend but no big bowls swallowed lol.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:44
Titanium Member

33 y/o Female from USA - Texas
FluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way up
Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

I have had some dope seem to leave a 'residue' if you will on my skin after using...it kind of looks like shimmer dust or micro glitter, never chunks or shards, just z bit of super fine semi sparkly whathaveyou on my skin...I just always figured it was the excess sweating...assuming that when it dries up the salt would be left on the skin....
Old 08-06-2012, 08:44
Silver Member

Female from Earth

That happens as well, but easily passable as mineral makeup. Because some mineral makeup has that shimmer as well. Usually people experience a waxy or greasy "film" but those of us who's bodies don't fully filter the drug expel the remainder through the skin. There haven't been much for studies on it as they don't see it as a big concern compared to some other things. But it should be a concern. At the point where I started this thread I was dating a guy who has never done anything but pot, and that was years ago. He was totally oblivious to my use. This stuff mind you was coming out everywhere, I mean everywhere. After a couple days of hitting it hard (for me) he was over and we were having sex. All of a sudden it was as if he were high too. More intense, aggressive, driven. Sex with us was usually fantastic, but this was phenomenal. The next day he was telling me how he was feeling, and it was the exact description of a come down. I can't say for sure, because I had only found one study that said the expelled substance could cause a high. Which with there being only one study done, theres no way of knowing that the sample hadn't been contaminated. But I believe that it does contain some of it. A friend of mine had volunteered to be the rat in an experiment of testing that theory. I was to save some that expelled from my face and arms for him to try smoking. (Nobody else had the balls, just seems cannibalistic lol) It burned, and smelled bad. He got a headache. But said he did feel a little high, like a diet high. Which could very well be non-glass related. But that is yet another study that hasn't been properly looked into. Which they probably won't because that will lead undoubtedly to self mutilation and more. I still give my friend shit for trying that. "How do I taste in your mouth bitch? I've been all up in you!" Lol gross...
Old 10-06-2012, 18:52

Male from United States

Look, I still think, and remember that in the higher doses and longer intervals it is absolutely a hallucinogenic, It is highly attracted to water, so it is not going to recrystallize anywhere around your body and these things you are mentioning are present on everyone at some point if you look hard enough. just the fact that these things didn't initially melt when heated shows they were salt or other.
Let me tell you a true story to explain the rest. SWIK use to buy small amounts on friday for the weekend warrior routine. They always were clean by tuesday or wednesday, more then several times they would be on their way home thinking about it to only find out there was nothing available on friday night or all day saturday. They would get a call on sunday it was in but they didn't need it because they had been up busting their ass around the clock bouncing off the walls better then if they had done some. They would also crash on sunday afternoon and feel the same on monday and tuesday mornings where they would drink strong coffee and such until they were straight. Whether it is left over remnants like flashbacks with lsd or just your body kicking in this is entirely possible.
SWIK also spent over one full year while studying the bible in hebrew with less than four hours sleep every WEEK and had never even touched meth at the time. And he was so wound up you would swear he was geeking. So your body has the ability to do these things regardless of whether you have ever done meth or not.
Remember, if there is moisture around you will not see meth cystalizing, especially into shards. Shards can only form in an undisturbed environment with no vibrations present. Any impurities at all will totally prohibit crystals forming. It is impossible for these conditions to be met like what you are talking about.
And one more thing, there is really no need to do large amounts of meth, it sounds to me like you have a smoking problem, you just need to smoke more than you need the meth. Ingesting it is a much cheaper way just make sure it is dissolved completely and you only need to do a small amount this way. The high is more level, you wont geek for more, it may actually turn your stomache thinking about doing more, and it lasts for 24 hours.
SWIK has a lot of experience (a lot), and doesn't want to see anyone do all the things they have seen their friends do. It is much better to have control than to be controlled. It is the very definition of the User vs the Abuser.
Old 10-06-2012, 20:38
Silver Member

Female from Earth

I'm not denying that it can cause hallucinations, I'm saying this was not a hallucination. Sober people... Who were on no drugs at all, could see what I was talking about. It will in fact re crystallize dispite H2o or impurities. Ever clean your piece before smoking an think you got it totally dry, then find there is in fact some moisture in there? It will drop right into your junk. And mix with it. It will still re crystallize unless you have total crap. There would be salt in what comes through the skin due to the fact that there is salt within us. A we sweat salt escapes our pores, (ever taste sweat? It's salty). That would cause salt traces in what pushes out. Got to keep in mind as well that this isn't straight junk coming out anyways, it's what some peoples bodies fight to push out before it can be worked through like normal. So the chemical makeup is no longer exactly the same. Some peoples bodies well try to reject foreign presence as a defense. Ever see someones eyebrow ring slowly over time work it's way out? That's the body rejecting it. Dogs will instinctually vomit if they ingest something poisonous. The body is an amazing thing. And when it comes to forms of administration, each form will have a different kind of high as resold. I personally enjoy the high from smoking best, followed by snorting. Although I tried vaginal insertion because I was curious after reading about it. that was pretty good. And now that I think about that I do recall reading that if the h2o that you mix with it (if you choose to mix it) must be a certain temp range or it may re crystallize inside you. As I stayed before I research alot, as well as try things out simply to learn the result. I'm not in any way trying to sound rude, it's just that I do know what I'm talking about and was seeking an answer on how to control it. not if it was real. That I already know. It seems to me that most people are caught up on the psych doc theory that it's always hallucinations, meth bugs, or insanity. I personally feel that those who believe that should really educate themselves better about the drug BEFORE using or before using again. Again, I'm sorry if this comes of rude or bitchy but it is very important to know what you are putting in your body, what the outcome will be, and if these are going to cause issues for yourself.

in total agreement, i have been dealing w it for months and exfoliation acne formulas are what i find works best. treat it like the pimple from hell and bandaid it w concentrated spot treatment is what I've graduated to via trial and error
Old 11-06-2012, 01:00

Male from United States

Can You Sweat Out Toxins? No, it is impossible, sorry, don't mean to bust your bubble but it is medical fact.
Sweat is 99 percent water and a tiny percent of salt, urea, proteins and carbohydrates. Salt, proteins and carbohydrates aren't toxins. Urea is a by-product of protein metabolism and is non-toxic. It's regulated to keep your blood at a healthy pH. Most excess urea is eliminated in urine (hence the name) and a small amount is in sweat.

Toxins (mercury, alcohol, drugs,) are eliminated by your liver and intestines. There are 2.6 million sweat glands, but they are designed to regulate temperature, not get rid of waste products.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:46
Silver Member

Female from Earth

There are instances where some peoples liver cannot/will not process it. Therefore forcing it to expel. And if alcohol cannot be secreted through pours how is it explained that the body will reek of alcohol after a night of good drinking? If you don't mind me asking, where are you reading this information?
Old 11-06-2012, 10:45
Silver Member

21 y/o Female from Canada
highlikeplanes is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 231, Level: 2 Points: 231, Level: 2 Points: 231, Level: 2
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

toxins -> non toxins
non toxins -> toxins

simple
Old 16-06-2012, 10:22

21 y/o Female from United States
crushedice should review received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Yea i dont know but i definetely try to not do the whole makeup thing after a spun nIght up.
My face is oily as fuck. Especially cus pores are open due to no sleep, thats especially why. But if i must, then i put a light coverage of powder and not so much everything else. Only cus i gotta look a bit not high going into work, otherwise id love to keep washing my nasty oily meth mask throughout the day; which i recommend as of furder ADU.

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamine, methamphetamine side effects

» New Threads
700mg DPH, ah! this is what...
Last post by sydney_carton
2 Replies, 142 Views
Cold-Turkeying this shit for good...
Last post by Epyx
10 Replies, 528 Views
Can people offer suggestions on...
Last post by Calyspical