Notices

Old 12-03-2012, 02:05
Silver Member

22 y/o Female from United States
amannddaa1885 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
xanex and then meth??

So swim has comedown. She doesnt usually fully come down, just sleeps 1-5 hours every few days. Swim couldnt score any tweak so she does her last line and 5 hours later sleeps for 7 hours. She wakes up the next day and during the day she eats two meals, smokes some good and takes a xanex at about 1030pm. Then she sleeps again for 11-12 hours. Swim wakes up and is finally able to go get her tweak. She buys her g then herr dealer lets swim do two hot rails of her own stuff. (makes one pretty fat line into two.) She can feel it pretty good but not like they decribed. (It was swims first time hot railing. Even though she has seen it done before.) Swim figured she was satisfied and continues about her business. Bout an hour later swim does a line from the stuff she bought... nothing. Even takes away wat little high she did have.. swim is getting real annoyed of going through this. Could the meth have counteracted with the xanex in swim's system and caused it not to work? Swim varies which dealer she goes to, and swim knows for a fact they get their stuff from different places. Her last 3 bags have done the same thing to her. Swim just wants to get twacked... (( o and her last line, she does out of the bag, and it always seems to be way better than the rest???? What the eff...

amannddaa1885 added 99 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

No one knows if the xanex effects the meth??? (( im sad

Last edited by amannddaa1885; 12-03-2012 at 02:05. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-03-2012, 02:33
Palladium Member

Female from USA - Washington
sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.
Points: 1,678, Level: 6 Points: 1,678, Level: 6 Points: 1,678, Level: 6
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%
Re: xanex and then meth??

If someone feels they must use a drug during their crash, benzos like xanax do pretty good at helping one relax through the crash.
Personally, I used to smoke weed to help me, but that was because I didnt want to become addicted to yet another drug (again) as have been thru the xanax withdrawals and do not want a re-run.

But your lack of high is probably nothing to do with the combination of the two. Not impossible, but I can remember sucking down xanax bars like mad and still not being able to sleep, and still high off the meth.
It could be tolerance, could be the 'bottom of the baggie' disorder (where you get more cut than anything else), could be you were just tired, many things can influence meth highs due to inconsistent product.

It is probably a good idea to do your research here next time before posting a question that could have been answered by doing a simple search of the forums. A lot of times you will get more responses if you have done your legwork first, if you know what I mean?

Good luck, be careful. You are indulging in a dangerous combination.
Old 12-03-2012, 15:03
Silver Member

22 y/o Female from United States
amannddaa1885 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1

Hmm... you're right. and i tried researching but i didnt find anything. Only info on taking a xanax as a comedown relief. So i posted here because I didnt take the xanax to help my comedown, i took it because i wanted to get fucked up. i couldnt score any of meth and I was rather sad and upset about the fact. I havent had a bar in over a year, it isnt something i take alot. Or ever even. Not like i used to. You're making some good points but based off your answers, im thinkn were just completely effected differently by this or both of these drugs. I never have trouble getting to sleep, even shortly after meth, plus xanex puts me to sleep. Soooo idk on that one. But i have found plenty of info and some answers for the whole not getting high problem. I was leaning towards the possibility of being really tired but i've found something else to fix the problem. Well, this bag anyway. I'll probably post a thread addressing the disgusting problem that is only getting worse. And because i've been seeing this problem and similar problems over and over and i think it's good info to have and know. Esp for a youngin or a newb.

Here's a short version of my solution (If anyone cares to know)
I took multiple good looks at my product under some magnefying glasses things that my boy let me borrow. I remembered some stuff i once read about shards having lines going through them and that made me notice the obvious difference between the two types of meth in the bag. The shards looked like good normal shards. The other stuff, was what i have always been told to stay away from.. that uniform broken glass lookin stuff. They are perfect lil rectangles that are perfectly clear with no lines or jagged edges. So i went through drugs forum looking for that post, found one similar. (It could have been the same, one, idk) but i used the water dissolving test. After i seperated good from bad tested them. And what do you know?? The broken glass uniform shit... sank, didnt dissolve in the slightest. I took it out set it aside. Dropped in a lil piece of what i observed to be the good stuff and it dissolvedd as soon as it hit the water. And i was using a bottle cap. Thats not deep at all.. hmmmmm.
The next two lines finally did it for swim and she feels great now problem solved. Well for now at least.
Old 14-03-2012, 07:26

30 y/o Male from United States
RollinBenzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

True story about this bulldog named Bopeet. Bopeet took a total of 2.5 mg of alprazolam between the hours of 3:30 and 8:30. Bopeet also had 3 or 4 Natural Ice beers so i'd say he was near nodding out. Then Bopeet got a line at 11:00 and then another at 11:20 and he felt great. Said he "felt wide awake & like a million bucks".

Bopeet wouldn't recommend anyone else to do this though. My guess is he doesn't want anyone to get essentially speedballing.
Old 19-03-2012, 00:35
Banned

36 y/o Male from United States
Kidx needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

I wouldn't take Xanax immediately after a binge, because the body will be trying to slow down and speed up at the same time. But after a little while it will be ok to take the Xanax.
Old 19-03-2012, 07:21

23 y/o Male from USA - California
AboveDaInfluence is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 413, Level: 3 Points: 413, Level: 3 Points: 413, Level: 3
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

xanax is dangerous combo with stimulants, there was a case where this guy on ecstasy took xanx to ease a comedown and his heart stopped. and he died =/
Old 19-03-2012, 07:58
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 378, Level: 3 Points: 378, Level: 3 Points: 378, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveDaInfluence View Post
xanax is dangerous combo with stimulants, there was a case where this guy on ecstasy took xanx to ease a comedown and his heart stopped. and he died =/
Yep, I no longer take it to sleep anymore when I'm tired of being up.
I had taken one, only to notice a short time later that my breathing was no longer involuntary. I had to focus just to make sure I was breathing enough.
This lasted a couple of hours before I finally could concentrate on something other than telling myself to breathe in, breathe out.
Scariest feeling ever, suddenly having to gasp for air because your body is playing a breath holding contest, and you weren't invited!

ok.. last line made me laugh a little, but shit's serious! haha

Share this on:

» New Threads
Methamphetamine and Sex
Last post by choppercharlie
274 Replies, 171,093 Views
How to purify...
Last post by ReaperCOBHC
0 Replies, 1 Views
Dxm nausa free dosing methode robo...
Last post by hunter19877
1 Replies, 37 Views