Notices

Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

Old 11-03-2012, 12:22
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from United States
KillaMike is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
What Is The Diffrence Between Heroin and Percocet (oxycodone)

What is the diffrence? Someone told me I should buy some vs buying 30mg oxycodone because it should be alot cheaper, so what are your oppions?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Price discussion is against the rules you agreed to follow.

Last edited by Gradient; 22-03-2012 at 13:50. Reason: prices
Old 11-03-2012, 12:52
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

28 y/o Female from United Kingdom
southern girl really knows their shit.southern girl really knows their shit.southern girl really knows their shit.southern girl really knows their shit.southern girl really knows their shit.southern girl really knows their shit.southern girl really knows their shit.southern girl really knows their shit.southern girl really knows their shit.
Points: 1,921, Level: 6 Points: 1,921, Level: 6 Points: 1,921, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: What Is The Diffrence Between Heroin and Percocet (oxycodone)

Well they are both strong narcotics. Heroin is an opiate and oxycodone is an opioid, which basically in layman's terms, means opioids are synthetic and opiates occur naturally in the opium poppy.

In my opinion, heroin is stronger but then thats countered by the fact that you will never know street heroin's purity and you always know whats in an oxycodone tablet. If you buy a 30mg tablet you know how strong it is. Heroin purity can go up and down and they cut it with all kinds of shit.

Now I know this is the opiates/opioids forum, and not the opiate addiction forum but perhaps you could go look around in there before taking that next step. Because yes at first, heroin would probably be the best "bang for your buck", but tolerance will go up and before you know it you'll be IVing 3 grams a day.

Oh yes, price discussion is not allowed here, so please check out the rules again.

Hope Ive helped some.

SG.xxx

A reasonable suggestion to take a look at R&A before proceeding onward with this adventure...
Old 11-03-2012, 13:32
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from United States
KillaMike is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

hey im sorry I didnt realize I couldnt post prices, and im not tryin to IV any drug I sniff them. But your saying that if I sniff heroin the tolerance will get alot worse than a perc and it will eventually cost more?
Old 11-03-2012, 13:50
Gold Member

Female from United Kingdom
catseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,085, Level: 11 Points: 6,085, Level: 11 Points: 6,085, Level: 11

Hi Killa,

SG is spot on especially about the purity thing, and tolerance is tolerance - it will build regardless of which opiate you are using.
When she says 'before you know it you will be IV'ing 3 gms a day' the point I think she was trying to make is related to that...

Bear in mind that very few people start out on the needle.
They sniff like you do, or smoke. But as tolerance builds and it becomes expensive - the reality is, injecting is financially cheaper. At first.
But its a false economy because injecting continues to build tolerance and after a while people are spending even more than before, just trying to maintain (never mind get high).

If you have a read through some of the journals in the Recovery & Addiction section you will find lots of people who started out with a pill habit and ended up either injecting tablets (never a good thing!) or switching to heroin. Also have a read through some of the threads in the heroin on quality and cuts... fancy snorting brick dust or even worse? You never ever know what you're buying, and you can guarantee it has been cut with something...some cuts being worse than others

So the way I'm reading it is SG is warning you that even though your use is low at the moment, and you are snorting...once dependency/addiction creeps in, you could easily end up doing things you never planned on doing and with a huge habit.
Every journey begins with a single step, so please be careful.
Best of luck

Great expansion of other post, and many wise words of warning. Short, but accurate and resounding explanation of the progression of an opiate addiction.

Last edited by catseye; 11-03-2012 at 13:55. Reason: added info
Old 11-03-2012, 14:01
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

28 y/o Female from United Kingdom
southern girl really knows their shit.southern girl really knows their shit.southern girl really knows their shit.southern girl really knows their shit.southern girl really knows their shit.southern girl really knows their shit.southern girl really knows their shit.southern girl really knows their shit.southern girl really knows their shit.
Points: 1,921, Level: 6 Points: 1,921, Level: 6 Points: 1,921, Level: 6

Yes that was exactly what I was saying. Right now, yes, if you decide to use heroin as a "cheaper" & "stronger" high, it will be cheaper and stronger at first. But no matter who you are and what opiate you use, your tolerance will rise and you will need more. Just like Im sure you thought when you first started taking percocets that you would never use heroin. Now it sounds like a good option.

Thats what IVing will be when your tolerance to heroin builds and you know you can inject less and get higher. When you have a habit to feed, you pinch every penny you can...

Sorry I wasnt clear before and thankyou Catseye ; ) You can speak for me anytime.

SG.xxx

Share this on:

Tags
heroin, heroin potency, heroin quality, heroin questions, opiate comparison, oxycodone, percocet